The Cotton Gin at Mill Creek Reviews

The Cotton Gin at Mill Creek 7
  • Debbie

Debbie Mann · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Amazing venue

We were blown away by The Cotton Gin @ Mill Creek! I am in nursing school and trying to plan the wedding of my dreams. Amanda made email communication a breeze by getting back to my mom and I with answers to our questions. The food selections look so great; excited to taste and sample. The price package are by far the most comprehensive. They quickly checked off our boxes of the list of services we will need fulfilled to make our wedding day a beautiful success. In addition to that their customer services is proving to make this a stress free process. I am confident that we have found the right venue without the need to tour any others. I look forward to working with this great group of people!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Shelia Wood · Getting married on 01/10/2020

Amazing team and ezperience

We searched everywhere to find a venue that fit our budget, vision and our daughters physical challenges the Cotton Gin exceed every expectation so far. They have worked tirelessly to help make real the dream wedding our daughter and I have had forever. We cant wait to see what the final reveal will look like in just a few months. Thank you Amanda and Logan for the amazing experience so far.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 06/22/2019

Best wedding venue!

I spent a month or so looking for venues around Atlanta that were reasonably priced and didn't require much planning on my end. I finally came across the Cotton Gin and noticed their All Inclusive Wedding Package and beautiful site! I went to visit the venue and FELL IN LOVE. There's an option for an indoor or outdoor ceremony, which is actually really hard to find! There's another huge room for cocktail hour with a fountain, game patio, and photo booth, and then another huge room upstairs for the reception with a beautiful patio. The space was perfect for our 175-200 guest count. There was no hidden prices in the package and it was SO affordable for what all is included. Literally, all of the vendors are included in the package, making wedding planning SO EASY! We had two meetings before the wedding and the owner, Amanda, had everything else planned for it. My husband and I told her exactly what we envisioned, and she made the wedding even better than we could've imagined! It was a DREAM come true!!! Amanda is extremely professional and talented, and made the day so calm and easy for me being the bride. She really gets to know her brides personally and is easy to contact throughout the planning process. My bridesmaids and I got ready at the bridal suite all day, which is also beautiful, and Amanda had coffee, breakfast, lunch, and mimosas for all of us! The grooms lounge has a pool table and a mini bar with snacks that my husband and his groomsmen loved. On the wedding day, there is a coordinator provided that helps everything go smoothly. The venue also provides all decorations, making it easy for us (once again) and beautiful. All of my wedding guests complimented this rustic, farmhouse, romantic venue! From the ease of wedding planning to the breathtaking, detailed decor and flowers... just WOW. We also had our rehearsal dinner here to in The White Room (upstairs room), which was decorated wonderfully with amazing food! There are different themes you can pick for the rehearsal dinner, and we chose Fiesta with fajitas and margs! I love how supportive Amanda was throughout the whole process, how EASY it all was, and how she has created such a beautiful, romantic area for weddings. In particular, Ashley from Sage and Cedar, Ben from Lafaro films, and the DJ from Premier entertainment made the wedding FABULOUS. We've gotten so many compliments about the delicious FOOD too! There's also an option to have a donut wall instead of a grooms cake, which was really cool and different! I highly recommend this venue if you are looking for an easy, beautiful, spacious wedding with kind, hardworking, and talented vendors!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    The Cotton Gin at Mill Creek 14
    The Cotton Gin at Mill Creek 15

Allyson Keener · Married on 06/19/2019

Cotton Gin at Mill Creek

A true hidden gem....beautiful facilities, from the indoor/outdoor reception options to the cocktail facility to the reception space. The all inclusive offering made life so much easier for a busy bride and ALL of the included vendors were amazing - both professional and fun. Amanda and Logan and the entire staff were there every step of the way and it truly felt that their mission was to make us happy and our day amazing, both tasks at which they succeeded.

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Erin

Erin Lippitt · Married on 04/13/2019

The perfect day!

Our wedding was the epitome of a perfect day! No stone was left unturned. Every detail was spot on and the whole day was taken care of by The Cotton Gin. The flowers and decor were breath taking, food was delicious, the DJ did an amazing job with our music and type of songs we liked. There’s something for everyone to do and enjoy. Needless to say I HIGHLY recommend The Cotton Gin.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Lela Kipping · Married on 03/30/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

Planning a wedding is stressful, unless you have it at The Cotton Gin at Mill Creek. From our first tour to our wave goodbye, we had an exceptional experience and I couldn’t imagine if we had our wedding anywhere else.
    They handle everything - catering, bar, photography, DJ, limo service...you name it! All the vendors are top notch and the packages are an amazing value.
    We had our rehearsal dinner and wedding ceremony/ reception here. All of our guests were mesmerized by the amazing food and beautiful atmosphere. The wedding this venue creates is one that your guests will talk about forever. The word I heard most from my guests was “magical,” and I couldn’t agree more.
    Thank you, Cotton Gin team! We are so lucky to have had you during our most special day.

Sent on 05/03/2019
    The Cotton Gin at Mill Creek 16
    The Cotton Gin at Mill Creek 17

Devyn · Married on 03/30/2019

Our Day Was Amazing

Our experience at The Cotton Gin was amazing. I am a teacher and did not have a lot of time for all the little details. Amanda and her team worked so hard with my family to ensure every little detail was perfect. The day of our wedding was clam, relaxing and planned to a T. Anything that needed to be changed the day of was fixed immediately without fuss. They went above and beyond for our special day.

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 02/23/2019

Easiest journey ever

The team at Cotton Gin is nothing short of amazing! My husband and I were planning out of state and they made our experience so easy. We flew in one weekend to go over our vision with Amanda, and communicated periodically throughout the planning process. Amanda and the Cotton Gin team made our wedding day absolutely beautiful! They were so professional and there weren’t any hiccups. I would definitely recommend them to any couple!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Lindsey Ziegele · Married on 02/16/2019

Best Venue Ever!!!

When my now husband and I first visited the cotton gin, we completely fell in love! In fact, it was the only venue we visited. Since that day, Amanda and her team were there for us every single step of the way! They have such an amazing attention to detail, and they really capture the vision that you’re going for. The food is absolutely delicious, the cake is to die for, and the flowers are unbelievable! We also decided to have our rehearsal dinner there the night before and the food for that was amazing as well! They staff is so attentive and they took care of our every need. On wedding day, Lauren was our coordinator and she was amazing!! She would do anything and everything we asked! The whole day ran so smoothly and I couldn’t have dreamed of a better wedding! Every single one of our guests just kept saying how beautiful everything was, how amazing the wedding was, how good the food was, and that they had a great time!!

Additionally, we had the most amazing photographer and videographer! They were both top notch, and made me and my husband feel so special on our wedding day! The pictures that Ashley made are so beautiful and the video from Ben captures the day perfectly!

This venue is absolutely amazing and worth every single penny! I didn’t have to lift a finger throughout the whole process, and the day was better than I could have ever imagined! Thank you, Cotton Gin, for the wedding of my dreams!!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Ava · Married on 11/30/2018

Superb attention to detail, knowledgeable of every wedding aspect. Professionalism exceeded every vendor!!!!! Absolutely loved her!

Sent on 02/18/2018
  • Sherry

Sherry W · Married on 10/19/2018

Fantastic Wedding Venue!

Just had our wedding there in October and it far exceeded our expectations! Amanda, Logan and the rest of the staff are AMAZING! Everything went off without a hitch and somehow they even ordered perfect weather for the outdoor ceremony.

Our guests were raving about the venue, and most didn’t want to leave. Ashley had us at ease taking pictures, and the DJ kept the party hopping all night. Flowers were gorgeous and the food was delicious.

Afterwards we both said that this was the most enjoyable “stressful” day we’ve ever had, and that we felt like we were fully engaged all night because everything was well taken care of. Definitely recommending the Cotton Gin to anyone who asks!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Tamar · Married on 10/13/2018

The Most Magical Wedding

This place is a literal heaven on earth. This was the one and only venue I checked out and I knew that it was the one. Everything was so breathtaking. My Harry Potter themed wedding was truly magical. Amanda and Logan went above and beyond to accommodate everything I wanted. I am gonna keep recommending this place to everyone until I get a chance to attend any wedding as a guest at Cotton Gin. I mean there is so much for guest to enjoy, I was a little jealous. As a bride, I still had a blast. Everyone was so supportive; they won’t let you feel down for a second. They planned my day so well it went flawlessly. Believe it or not, but nothing went wrong AT ALL. There is nothing I would change in my wedding day. It was perfect. Thank you everyone at Cotton Gin for the most beautiful and amazing day of my life.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Krystal · Married on 10/06/2018

The amount of excitement and attention to detail from the staff and from Amanda were unbelievable. We venue hunted for a long time before finding The Cotton Gin and it was game over once we did. Amanda and her staff were on top of everything throughout the entire wedding process and really brought my style and ideas to life. The food is spectacular and the cake is as well. The decor and the venue itself are something my husband and I and our guests have never seen. It's truly a unique experience and the outdoor ceremony sight is amazing for pictures because of the unique setting. The Cotton Gin has me on cloud 9 just a few days after my wedding- I keep reliving how extraordinary they made me feel and how comfortable I felt with them running the show.
    Thank you so much from my husband & I!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2018

Words cannot describe how amazing this venue was. The second we walked in, we knew The Cotton Gin was where we wanted to get married. The atmosphere was rustic and just gave us this homie, cozy feeling. The staff was so nice and didn't rush us along when we were visiting. Once we booked, there was constant communication and friendly reminders to make sure everything was perfect. Amanda and Logan took all of our ideas and brought them to life. Everything was beautiful and nothing was missing. They made everything so easy for us with very minimal stress. We didn't have to do anything besides tell them what we wanted. We also had our rehearsal dinner at The Cotton Gin. The rehearsal dinner space was just as beautiful as the ceremony/reception space. When I say the food was amazing, the food was amazing! Our guests couldn't stop commenting on how delicious the food was. There was not a single detail missed, even if the most minor thing. The lunch and mimosa bar served the day of was a special touch that no one offered, the flowers were jaw dropping, photography and DJ was anything short of amazing. Honestly, I cannot think of a bad thing to say and could keep spouting off how much I love this venue. My wedding day was perfect and everything I ever dreamed of. I will recommend this venue to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Rita · Married on 08/04/2018

My daughter had her wedding here. It was absolutely amazing!! The venue was really wonderful to work with! Amanda and her crew were very professional and easy to work with! I simply love love love this venue! The experience was amazing! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone wanting a simple wedding or an extravagant wedding! They are very accommodating!

Sent on 08/16/2018
    The Cotton Gin at Mill Creek 18
  • I

Is · Married on 07/21/2018

Every girl dream about her perfect wedding day. Thanks to Amanda,Logan, Ashley and the entire staff of The Cotton Gin for making my wedding everything I hope and dreamed of plus more. If you are wanting to have a dream wedding without the stress of planning it yourself, book The Cotton Gin. They make your dream and visions a reality minus the stress.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Christine · Married on 07/20/2018

There are not enough adjectives for me to fully describe how wonderful the experience was with The Cotton Gin at Mill Creek, Amanda, Logan, Ashley, and all of the other staff members!! As the mother of the bride, helping to plan a wedding from 300+ miles away, this venue and the staff were a God-send! No detail was too small or unimportant. No request too outrageous or time-consuming. Amanda and the staff are fastidious in making sure everything was checked off our list and correct. We had one snafu with the cake-baker error-that Amanda personally went out for supplies and repaired herself. Logan, her assistant, has an effervescent personality and is a stickler for detail and organization; was adamant that I lift a finger but rather take the time to enjoy the experience - all with an infectious smile and energy! Amanda does all of the floral decorating - when she tells you that there will be "flowers everywhere" for the set price, she means every word. From the wedding ceremony site to the reception, to the cocktail lounge, to the reception area, buffet and bars - beautifully designed arrangements were everywhere. The food was absolutely delicious; no skimping in that area either. Our guests who ate their fill and we still had left overs. Something really special that the staff at The Cotton Gin does is offer to take the left-overs to local shelters and fire departments if the client does not wish to take them - a wonderful way to share the blessings of the occasions and make a day special for others as well. The staff that served the buffet could not have been any nicer, more professional, or accommodating to our guests. Ashley the photographer missed absolutely nothing and was lots of fun too. The DJ had the crowd energized and happy all night long. Like I said PERFECT EVENING AND EXPERIENCE!!! I highly recommend - worth every penny and minute spent!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    The Cotton Gin at Mill Creek 19
    The Cotton Gin at Mill Creek 20
    The Cotton Gin at Mill Creek 21
    The Cotton Gin at Mill Creek 22

Shelby · Married on 06/22/2018

Every woman since she was a little girl DREAMED of the most perfect wedding. From the most perfect dress to the smallest details. The Cotton Gin helped me truly have the wedding I always dreamed of and then some ! The only TRULY all inclusive venue I had seen. They made the entire process as stress free as it possibly could’ve been. Amanda, Logan and Karen are BEYOND wonderful and made our day as perfect as it could’ve been ! They literally do all they can to make sure you are 100% happy. And Ashley with Sage and Cedar Photography was so easy to work with. As soon as she walked in the door we all just clicked and she does absolutely beautiful work ! I’m literally obsessed ! Thank you ladies for making our day nothing short of magical ! Love each and every one of you so very much !

Sent on 07/20/2018
    The Cotton Gin at Mill Creek 30
    The Cotton Gin at Mill Creek 31
    The Cotton Gin at Mill Creek 32

Ariana · Married on 01/13/2018

This is the perfect wedding venue. The Cotton Gin at Mill Creek offers both indoor and outdoor ceremony sites ( a huge plus in Georgia with our unpredictable weather), a separate area for cocktail hour, and an entirely different reception space. No need to flip rooms!!!

With the help of their truly all inclusive package my husband and I planned our dream wedding in under 7 months.

Everyone at The Cotton Gin is incredible. We can't thank them enough for all their hard work making our day so very special!

Sent on 02/06/2018
    The Cotton Gin at Mill Creek 33
    The Cotton Gin at Mill Creek 34
    The Cotton Gin at Mill Creek 35
    The Cotton Gin at Mill Creek 36
    The Cotton Gin at Mill Creek 37
    The Cotton Gin at Mill Creek 38

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2017

The Cotton Gin made our wedding dream come true. From the romantic venue, the wonderful lunch and dinner, to the candlelit ambiance, we couldn't have been happier with the start of our new life. Thank you to Amanda and Ashley (and their moms!) for the beautiful memories!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Loren · Married on 11/03/2017

Where do I even begin with the Cotton Gin at Mill Creek?! They are more than a Venue, they are LOVE. I know that sounds super corny but follow me for a minute. I toured the cotton gin last year and instantaneously fell in love! I couldn't stop thinking about it! Unfortunately, my finances weren't going to allow me to book it for my dream wedding. I reached out thanking them for a beautiful tour, but let them know that they were regrettably out of my price range. Amanda, the owner,wrote back and custom made a wedding package within my budget! What other venue would even think of doing something like this?! She gave me my dream wedding, and stayed within my budget! The whole wedding planning process was completely stress free as they take care of every detail! Amanda was made to do what she does! Her attention for detail, organizational style, and high standard she holds herself to are honestly...inspiring. Just being around her makes you want to do more in your own life because you see how beautiful life can be when you do something that you love...and ya'll she really loves what she does! Next, there's Ashley! She is Amanda's right hand gal and an amazing photographer! Think of the two of them as the ultimate dynamic duo. There is nothing you could dream up, that they cannot make come to life! Our wedding was this past Friday, 11/03 and it was everything we could have imagined and more. The venue had a ton of candles everywhere, beautiful greenery on the tables and beautiful lanterns to set the mood. The indoor event space is equally as gorgeous as the outdoor one, so in the event of rain, you'll still have some place gorgeous to get married! The food was amazing, and the cake was delicious! Amanda offers the best prices for bar service around. There are fire pits outside for guests who want to step out and enjoy the crisp air. But guys, best of all, no matter how amazing the cotton gin is today, they get even better with every passing day!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Caitlin · Married on 10/21/2017

They were so helpful and sweet through the whole process. We planned this beautiful wedding that we could not have pulled off anywhere else, at least not for the price! Amanda gave us everything we wanted and more and everything went so well and so smoothly. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to pull off the dream wedding and actually getting what you wanted.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Caroline · Married on 10/14/2017

The cotton gin made everything perfect and stress free! Our wedding was more than we could have asked for and we wouldn’t have changed a thing... all thanks to Amanda and Ashley!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    The Cotton Gin at Mill Creek 39
    The Cotton Gin at Mill Creek 40
    The Cotton Gin at Mill Creek 41

Karen · Married on 09/30/2017

We are so excited to have my daughters wedding in 2017 at the Cotton Gin. Every aspect of planning the wedding has been so easy and enjoyable. Amanda has taken care of every detail. The venue is simply breathtaking. The cost of the wedding is a substantial value for all the services you get. We couldn't be happier with our choice.

Sent on 12/06/2016