The Cottage Wedding Venue Reviews

26 | Gilbert, AZ

26 Reviews for The Cottage Wedding Venue

Emily Wilson · Getting married on 03/10/2022

Perfect Experience

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception here in October, everything about our wedding went better than we could have imagined! During the entire process Dina and Kailey were very welcoming, helpful and accommodating. They were very professional and provided timely communication during the planning and final details. We had the Petite Wedding Package since we had a small guest list and everything was wonderful! Highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 01/11/2021
  • Terrin

Terrin Julia Binger · Getting married on 03/09/2021

The Lemon Wedding

Dina is the owner of the cottage and she was an absolute dream, I had a long engagement and she dealt with me through it all and min and my husbands wedding was better than we could have ever dreamed! Thank you to Dina AND her amazing crew, love you guys!!

Sent on 10/12/2019

The Cottage Wedding Venue's reply:

Terrin, you were such a delight to work with! You were the most beautiful bride!! Thank you for picking The Cottage to have Wedding:)
  • Hannah

Hannah Gray · Married on 11/21/2020

Perfection!

Everything about our wedding was perfect, beautiful, and everything we hoped for! Dina and Kailey are so kind and helpful, and made sure our day went exactly as planned! I cannot stress enough how amazing this venue is. The pricing is VERY reasonable for everything that is included! I was honestly amazed at how great of a deal it was! We chose the brunch package and couldn’t have been happier! We chose our own photographer and videographer, but the rest of the vendors came with the venue. And they were all amazing! The food is SO delicious, I still think about it over a month later! Definitely hire them for your wedding or other special event. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 01/03/2021

Laura · Married on 10/16/2020

Amazing location

The entire crew at The Cottage is amazing. We couldn’t be more pleased that we chose this location for our wedding. Loved Dina and the crew. Definitely recommend to everyone

Sent on 12/04/2020
  • Emily

Emily Scott · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing!!!

We had the wedding of our dreams! At an amazing price. Dina and Kailey are amazing. We got the destino package and it was perfect. Everything was included. The photographer, dj, food, florist, everything was amazing! Rachel the dj was seriously so great!!! Everything went so smooth and I couldn’t be happier with the service we received especially during covid-19!

Sent on 12/01/2020
  • Sheri

Sheri Kerr · Married on 07/06/2020

The Best Bridal Shower Experience Ever!

I had reserved a restaurant for my daughter's bridal shower which was not going to be open by June because of Covid-19. I searched and searched for another venue and I'm so glad I found the The Cottage! It was SO much better and less expensive! We had the entire house to ourselves. It is so quaint and Dina attends to every detail down to menu, colors, flowers, you name it! Her husband, the chef, even made a special pasta dish for a vegan guest. We served brunch, and the food was fabulous. We had a Mimosa Bar and they provided a bartender as part of the package as long as you bring your own Prosecco. She made sure there was extra sanitation and was very understanding about elderly guests having jitters to be out. I think this is Gilbert's hidden gem.

Sent on 06/11/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany Block · Married on 01/10/2020

Wonderful Wedding Experience at The Cottage Wedding Venue

My husband and I had an amazing wedding experience at The Cottage! The staff made wedding planning stress-free and near effortless. Our wedding DJ- Rachel was prompt at meeting with us and developing our wedding timeline. Our photographer- Santiago took AMAZING photos of our beautiful day. Our wedding décor and experience turned out to be better than expected! We truly feel that our wedding was the best day of our lives! We are so grateful for The Cottage Wedding Venue!

Sent on 12/03/2020

Ashley Bruno · Married on 11/08/2019

Perfect Venue

This was the perfect venue for our bridal shower! Everything was perfect, the venue is adorable, the staff is Top Notch! Super Happy with the whole experience.

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 10/11/2019

Amazing staff

My husband and I lived in Vegas and were planning our Gilbert wedding with this venue, not an easy taste but this venue and their staff made it incredibly easy! I saw the venue once before our rehearsal and the staff working there was amazing and so helpful!! It’s a cozy and homey venue, my husband and I, and our guests, loved that there were so many areas to hang out in the backyard, if you didn’t love to be on the dance floor! I cannot thank the staff enough for being so attentive, I showed up on my wedding day very sick, but the show needed to go on! I was not on my A game, but the staff for sure was! They made the day so easy for my husband and I! Such a cute and accommodating venue!

Sent on 10/14/2019

The Cottage Wedding Venue's reply:

Hi Sara! It was great being part of your wedding. Thank you for trusting us at The Cottage with your Magical Day!
    Dina Zappone

Brittany Novakowski · Married on 08/31/2019

Wedding at the Cottage

The setting was cute and the food was great!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Hi Brittany,
    Congratulations! It was an honor being part of your Magical day! Your family was so easy to work with.
  • Melissa

Melissa Parada · Married on 08/17/2019

Perfection

Everything was very organized ,beautiful and went very smoothly. I would recommend them to any one wanting an intimate, fun, venue that is great at helping with all the details and bringing your event together with ease.

Sent on 08/20/2019

The Cottage Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Melissa! It was so great working with your Mom and you. Your vision was amazing! We were honored to be part of your Bridal shower.

Erika Martinez · Married on 04/07/2019

The cottage wedding venue

Dina has been so kind and sweet from day one. She has made planning my wedding incredibly easy.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Kelsey · Married on 04/06/2019

Best baby shower ever!

I had my baby shower here and it was such an amazing experience! Dina at the cottage was always so responsive if I ever had questions. I definitely recommend having your wedding, baby shower, or any other event at The Cottage as they helped so much! Also the taco bar was so delicious!

Sent on 06/08/2020

Shelby Phillips · Married on 03/30/2019

Breath Taking

What an amazing experience it was working with the cottage team. They made my bridal shower a dream.

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Mariah

Mariah · Married on 03/30/2019

Perfect Wedding Night

We loved everything about our wedding at The Cottage. The venue allows you to have a wedding on a budget without sacrificing quality. Dina's food was amazing and we had so many compliments from our guests (there was nothing left at the end). The venue overall was beautiful at night with all of the decorations and lights. We used their recommended Photographer, Florist, Officiant and Pastry Chef. They all did a wonderful job. The ability to bring your own alcohol was a plus and our bartender was perfect. Kailey (the wedding planner) did a wonderful job on the day of our wedding to make sure everything ran accordingly. The only tip to future wedding couples is to have people designated at the end of the night to pack up all of your stuff. That was one thing we weren't as prepared for. Otherwise, we couldn't be more happy with our wedding.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Amy · Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful and Affordable

Our wedding at The Cottage was more than we could have hoped for. Considering the reasonable pricing of their packages, The Cottage offers tremendous value in both customer service as well as flexibility and aesthetic appeal. Our wedding was beautiful and all of the sweet, romantic touches that the location provides added perfectly to the cozy but elegant feel we had in mind. We got so many complements from our guests about the venue, and even though I had seen samples of everything I was still blissfully surprised and amazed by how gorgeous everything came together!
    The staff is great and the vendors that they work with are ALL amazing. The weather was a little iffy in the days before our wedding, but Dina and her staff developed a back up plan for our outdoor layout and assured us that no matter what our plans would fit what we hoped for. Luckily, the weather held up and we were able to have our Plan A layout, but we know that it would have been a beautiful setup no matter what!
    The Cottage is a wonderful venue for a wedding if you are looking for great customer service and flexibility as well as a beautiful backdrop for your big day while not pay an enormous upcharge!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Phil Clark · Married on 01/19/2019

Great Option

Professional, helpful, awesome group of people. Clean venue with several options.

Sent on 03/16/2019

M. D. · Married on 01/12/2019

Beautiful Daytime Wedding

If you want an awesome, beautiful and unforgettable wedding, have your wedding at The cottage. Dina and her team are amazing and you won't have to worry about anything and just enjoy your day. All their vendors are very reliable and the best on what they do. Food, cake, flowers, music.... EXCELLENT!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Rebecca Cree · Married on 10/20/2018

My Wedding

I was very pleased with the respect and effort that was put into making my day so special.

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Elena

Elena · Married on 09/29/2018

Simply stunning

Dina made the wedding planning process and our wedding day so easy!!! The venue is gorgeous and she has such a good eye for decorations. The staff were wonderful and took care of us and all of our guests!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Amy · Married on 07/02/2016

Baby shower

I had the privilege of having my baby shower at the cottage and was completely satisfied with the quality of the venue and the ladies working the event.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Ann Malm · Married on 05/30/2020

Highly Recommend

Dina and the Crew were willing and able to help us on our daughter's big day! Dina was an absolute pleasure to work with and was super responsive to our needs. We appreciated their enthusiasm and professionalism. We would use them again and would not hesitate to recommend.

Sent on 09/01/2020

John Dowrick · Married on 09/12/2019

John Dowrick

We had a wonderful, intimate wedding at the Cottage. The food was excellent. Dina the owner is great. Our officiant April was perfect. I highly recommend the Cottage for your wedding. We had an evening wedding outside with the reception indoors.

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Summer

Summer Christian · Married on 08/16/2019

Beautiful wedding day!

I fell in love with the cottage wedding venue the first time I saw it! I knew I wanted to get married there. Dina made the process very easy. I did feel like I had to repeat myself a lot with all of the details that I wanted. For example, food, vendors, colors, date, etc.

The wedding day was amazing. Although the lights kept going off the entire time we were getting ready, luckily that got fixed before the wedding actually started. Also they didn’t play my slide show when I told them many times I wanted one. So that was a bummer since I had a flash drive made and was looking forward to it. Other than that I’m very happy to have sealed the deal there. Had so much fun and it turned out so beautifully with all the decorations.

Sent on 08/20/2019

The Cottage Wedding Venue's reply:

Thank you Summer! It was awesome seeing your vision come to life on your magical day. I am so sorry for the lights and the miscommunication on our part about the slide show. We appreciate you taking the time for your feedback:)
    Dina Zappone

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/09/2019

Beautiful brunch wedding

The cottage staff helped to make my wedding planning experience simple and not stressful. The venue is romantic and stunning.

Sent on 03/23/2019