The Cosmopolitan Reviews

The Cosmopolitan 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Fall in love

Eileen was a pleasure to meet with. The venue is beautiful truly has a beautiful classy modern feel to it.

Sent on 12/12/2018

The Cosmopolitan's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! It was a true pleasure meeting you as well! We look forward to helping you make your dreams come true!!

Eleanor Freda · Getting married on 04/03/2020

A truly spectacular venue!

From the moment the bride-to-be walked into this venue, she knew it was exactly what she was looking for. It is absolutely beautiful! From the design of the unique wall pattern to the glittery dance floor, this venue is spectacular! Working with Eileen and Scott was truly a pleasure. They sincerely want your day to be as you dreamed it to be. They are fair and kind, warm and empathetic and fun and funny! They will work within your budget and provide a wonderful experience from the planning to the wedding. I highly recommend The Cosmopolitan!

Sent on 05/21/2019

The Cosmopolitan's reply:

Thank you so much Eleanor! It was a true pleasure to work with you and your family also! We'd love to have you back for your family's future events. Wishing you the Best Always!!

Joe & Mary Muldowney · Married on 09/03/2019

Oh What A Great Day !!!

Scott and Eileen were just absolutely fabulous. We had our wedding ceremony and our reception at their exquisite facility in March of 2019. It was everything that we expected. Our families and friends were blown away with the entire way everything was handled. Thank you again to Scott and Eileen for making our day special and one that we will never forget

Sent on 05/29/2019

The Cosmopolitan's reply:

Thank you!! Joe & Mary, you were both such a pleasure and we are so happy that we created everything you wanted. We wish you love and happiness always!

Daylin · Married on 04/12/2019

Excellent service and beautiful modern venue they are truly the best.

Scott and Eillen are wonderful if I can give them more than 5 stars I would. From the start to the beginning everything was taken care of and turned out beautifully. Not once did I have any concerns because they were so reassuring and they did not fail to delivery in every aspect. I received so many compliments about how attentive the servers were, how delicious all the food was and how beautiful the venue was. If you care about top notch service they are the best they will not disappoint you. They took all my worries away and I cant thank then enough for making our day so perfect and special.

Sent on 04/14/2019

The Cosmopolitan's reply:

Daylin, thank you so much! It was a pleasure helping you and Christian to plan the day of your dreams. We are so happy that we made your day "perfect and special". We hope to see you and your family again in the near future. Wishing you all the Best!! xo
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/16/2019

Utterly perfect!

Eileen is an angel on earth!!! I have never met someone so professional and so caring all at the same time! She truly is a dream to work with. From the moment we walked in to the cosmopolitan I said to my fiancé this is it. We looked no further!!! The set up is outstanding so modern and so different from the all too “traditional” wedding venues. The food is outstanding the staircases are every brides dream. I can’t recommend the cosmopolitan enough!! If you want the perfect venue look no further you have found it!!!

Sent on 01/03/2019

The Cosmopolitan's reply:

Thank you so much Sam! You are so sweet! We are so happy that you chose us for your wedding day and want nothing less than the best for you! Your appreciation and gratitude truly means the world to me!

Brian · Married on 09/01/2018

I had a wonderful time at the Cosmopolitan the service was top-of-the-line. My guests were amazed by the beauty of the Decore. I’d like to thank everyone at the cosmopolitan I definitely had the wedding of my dreams.

Sent on 09/06/2018
    The Cosmopolitan 8
    The Cosmopolitan 9
    The Cosmopolitan 10
    The Cosmopolitan 11

The Cosmopolitan's reply:

We are so pleased that we were able to fulfill your dreams and help to make your wedding day perfect! We wish you all the Best Always and look forward to having you back in the future. Thanks so much!

Tatiana · Married on 08/25/2018

This venue is not only beautiful but all managers and staff are amazing! They went above and beyond to ensure that my wedding reception turned out perfectly. The venue managers helped me overcome all obstacles and barriers that I faced during my wedding planning process. Everyone at the Cosmopolitan help make my dreams come true on 8/25/18. I am forever grateful and would highly recommend them for all events.

Sent on 09/04/2018
    The Cosmopolitan 12

The Cosmopolitan's reply:

Thank you so much! We are so happy that we were able to make your dreams come true! Wishing you all the Best Always!!

Aileen · Married on 08/18/2018

I got married in The Cosmopolitan 2 weeks ago, 8-18-18. The venue is very modern and something different from what the normal classic/traditional venues we have around the area, which is why we liked it. Eileen & Scott are amazing, we love them so much! They made our wedding so special and more than what we can ask for! And I really don't know how to start this. They are both very accommodating, personable and works with their clients very well. They listened to literally EVERYTHING that we said, from the smallest to our biggest requests. Even things I have forgotten I told Eileen, like my favorite rumchata shot, which they served when they opened the viennese tables. All the foods were superb, we were complimented by most of our guests for the food and venue, which actually had nothing to do with us. It was all because of Eileen & Scott! We had so much food and our guests loved it! Scott made sure all the food were the highest quality, which I can't thank him enough for! They both made us feel really special and beyond satisfied with everything. I really can't thank them enough for making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 09/04/2018

The Cosmopolitan's reply:

Wow!! Thank you so much Aileen! It was a pleasure to serve you and your family. I know that you and your family were all slightly nervous for the past 2 years, since you booked with us. It makes us so happy that we "nailed it" and succeeded to fulfill your desires beyond your expectations. We truly wish you a lifetime of love and happiness and can't wait to see you again soon!

Theresa · Married on 07/14/2018

I recently attended a wedding at the Cosmopolitan in Wayne NJ and it was spectacular from beginning to end! The elaborate main entrance leads you into a breathtaking mirrored foyer reminiscent of "Glamour Hollywood" days meets Modern Day Elegance!
    The service was very professional and there was tremendous attention to every detail. For me it's all about the ambiance and I wasn't disappointed, especially with the large open dining room, sweeping staircase and elaborate lighting. And oh, the food was great too!

Sent on 10/18/2017

The Cosmopolitan's reply:

Thank you Theresa! We appreciate your wonderful review and rating of Cosmopolitan. We are always so pleased when our guests notice the attention to detail that we provide for every event. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. It was our pleasure to serve you and we hope to see you again soon.
    With warm regards,
    The entire staff at Cosmopolitan

anthony · Married on 04/28/2018

Great food the service was excellent very nice atmosphere. very nice people.

Sent on 10/18/2017

The Cosmopolitan's reply:

Thank you Anthony! We are very pleased you enjoyed your event at Cosmopolitan. We take pride in creating the perfect atmosphere, culinary experience and excellent service for each and every event. Thank you for giving us at Cosmopolitan the pleasure to serve you.

Sophia · Married on 04/22/2018

My husband and I had our wedding here on April 22, 2018 and it was perfect! From the very beginning from planning, up until the day of our wedding all went smooth. The staff was very helpful and made sure our wedding day was a success. Our guest raved about how beautiful the venue is and how wonderful the food was as well. It was a picture perfect day. I highly recommend The Cosmopolitan for any event, you won’t be disappointed. We thank all of the employees for doing a wonderful job!

Sent on 05/28/2018
    The Cosmopolitan 13

The Cosmopolitan's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to help make your wedding the day of your dreams. Wishing you the best always!

Viola · Married on 04/07/2018

If you are looking for a venue to have any occasion, The Cosmopolitan is the way to go.Beautiful Venue, Excellent food and superb service. My son got married there this past weekend. Mother
    of the Groom. Viola. B.

Sent on 04/09/2018

The Cosmopolitan's reply:

Thank you so much Viola. You truly have a lovely family. We are thrilled that we shared in making your son and daughter-in-law's celebration the day of their dreams.

Michelle · Married on 03/31/2018

We just got married this past weekend at the Cosmopolitan and we cannot thank Eileen and Scott enough for everything that they helped us with! They made our day extravagant with everyone complimenting about every detail, the food being delicious to the stunning décor of the venue. We cannot thank Eileen and Scott enough!!! We recommend them to everyone because they want it to be YOUR day! I will also add that as the Bride, I had no worries from the start to the end and there was no stress the day of my wedding.

Sent on 04/04/2018

The Cosmopolitan's reply:

Thanks so much Michelle. It was truly our pleasure to share in making your wedding day the day of your dreams! We wish you and Chris a lifetime of love and happiness!!

Raya · Married on 03/17/2018

The team at The Cosmopolitan made my fiancé and I's engagement party a dream come true. From the moment I stepped foot into this place, I knew it would be where we'd have our celebration, and enjoy it to the max! Eileen and Scott make you feel like family from the very first meeting, and actually LISTEN to your wants and needs. They were extremely flexible from catering traditional dishes from my culture, to the lighting cues, to price, and bridal accommodations. Aside from the grand ball room turning out spectacular after the renovation, the size was perfect. My party reached about 250 people and space was roomy, dance floor was popping, and the atmosphere was elegant. As any newly engaged couple should know, what makes the party is the people, music, and food. Food was definitely on par, with plentyyyy to spare for my guests! The staff waiting on tables and the buffet were professional, courteous, and on top of things. I never had to lift a finger or bring anything to anyone's attention. My maitre d', Bill, was the sweetest man to work with! He was so consistent and thoughtful in making sure that me and my bridal party were tended to, and kept the entire evening running smoothly. Although my party ran for 4 hours, it felt like a second with no hiccups at all. I would HIGHLY recommend booking your next event here. Trust me, you won't regret it. Who could turn down a sparkly dance floor anyways?! :)

Sent on 11/03/2016

Diane · Married on 03/16/2018

Our daughter's Sweet Sixteen party was simply the best at The Cosmopolitan. The owners/hosts Eileen and Scott were knowledgeable, they helped with every detail, and they were simply wonderful to work with! The food was really, really good: tasty (not overly salted like most places), fresh, lean, prepared to perfection, and presented perfectly. Everyone enjoyed themselves and spoke highly of the evening. If you want a wonderful affair, visit The Cosmopolitan. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/06/2018

The Cosmopolitan's reply:

Thank you so much Diane. It was our pleasure to share in making your daughter's Sweet 16 a Spectacular Celebration!

Martha · Married on 03/03/2018

Both Eileen and Scott helped out soooo much! They made our day run as soomthly as possible. The food was great and in aboundance! Loved the cosmopolotan and the employees were great, definitely recomend for any gatherings. Its a plus that the place is gorgeous and the serbice makes it amazing

Sent on 03/04/2018

The Cosmopolitan's reply:

Hello Martha. Thank you so much! It was a true pleasure to share in making your celebration amazing. You and your family are all beautiful people and it would be an honor to have you back for your future events.

Richard · Married on 01/27/2018

We had my daughters sweetsixteen there the place is fantastic the food was great. My daughter had the time of her life. The staff is very professional. Scott and Eileen were gret with everything. I highly recommended them.

Sent on 04/17/2018
    The Cosmopolitan 14
    The Cosmopolitan 15
    The Cosmopolitan 16
    The Cosmopolitan 17
    The Cosmopolitan 18
    The Cosmopolitan 19

Adam · Married on 01/06/2018

Scott and Eileen did absolutely great job with our wedding. The new updated Venue was gorgeous and the food was amazing. All my guest were very happy with the service and quality of the food. I highly recommend this Venue . Thank you so much.... Adam and Eve 1/6/18

Sent on 01/08/2018

The Cosmopolitan's reply:

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to be able to share in making your wedding day the perfect celebration that you both dreamed it to be. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness.

Remi · Married on 01/06/2018

Me and my husband held our reception here on January 6, 2018. My guests are still raving about how beautiful the venue is and they can't stop talking about the food!! Even the pickiest eater were impressed. Eileen and Scott are amazing!!!I will be using this venue again!!!

Sent on 03/06/2018

The Cosmopolitan's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a true pleasure to share in making your dream wedding an amazing celebration! We are thrilled that you and all of your guests were pleasantly impressed and look forward to having your future events here at Cosmopolitan. Cheers!! Wishing you a lifetime of Love & Happiness Always!

Krystle · Married on 12/09/2017

This venue is the best in the business. My husband and I were one of the Atrium Wedding Couples. When we were transferred to The Cosmopolitan, we saw immediately that it was a blessing in disguise. Eileen and Scott are now family to us. It was like talking to an aunt and uncle of mine and they cared so much about making things perfect for us. The food is amazing, the venue is gorgeous, and the staff is exceptional and attentive. My coordinator, I believe his name was Tito, was the best! I didn't pull out a chair or even get to the bar. He served my food and drinks and was next to me the whole night. He never left my side. Scott and Eileen gave me something money can't buy....peace of mind and happiness. Our families were so grateful and so impressed with our wedding/vow renewal. We will book other parties there and would only recommend them to our friends and family. You cant put a price on amazing food, beauty, and good people that love what they do. You will get what you pay for and more here. I love the Cosmopolitan and the staff. WE WILL SEE THEM AGAIN!

Sent on 12/12/2017

The Cosmopolitan's reply:

Thank you Krystle for your beautiful review and recommendation of Cosmopolitan. We were truly delighted to host your event. Thank you for mentioning our Matre D' by name. We will definitely let him know about your praise and acknowledgement of his service. We would be thrilled to have you and your family here at Cosmopolitan again, as you are now considered Family.
    On behalf of the entire staff at Cosmopolitan, Thank you!
  • Robert

Robert Smith · Married on 10/27/2017

Excellent food and service

Had a wonderful time here and would recommend the Cosmopolitan to anyone looking for a venue to have a great time. The food and service was above and beyond my expectations. I just hope I get the chance to go back again for another party.

Sent on 11/01/2018

The Cosmopolitan's reply:

Thank you so much Robert. We are so happy that you enjoyed our food and service and hope to see you again soon!

Andrew · Married on 10/06/2017

My wife and I had reserved another local venue at the beginning of the year for our October wedding. However, we found out 8 weeks before our wedding day that the venue was permanently closed. We were obviously panicked but, we spoke with Eileen and Scott at the Cosmopolitan and let me tell you we could not have been happier with the outcome. First, they offered to honor the contract we had with the first place including the date of the event, the menu and most surprisingly, the cost! On top of that, the even upgraded a number of our menu selections at no additional cost. They worked tirelessly to make sure our night was perfect. The lobby, cocktail room and main ballroom are gorgeous. The bridal suite is very nice and in a great location perched above the main room on the second floor complete with a little balcony and stairs to take you down to the main level. The food delicious from the appetizers during the cocktail hour to the main course. The bartenders and servers were great. We could not have asked for a more fun evening and we are very thankful for Scott and Eileen. They truly care about their guests and go to great lengths to make sure everyone is happy.

Sent on 10/07/2017

The Cosmopolitan's reply:

Thank you Andrew for your perfect rating of Cosmopolitan and your very thoughtful review! We are so delighted that we were able to help you and your beautiful bride Elsa to create the Wedding you dreamed of. We enjoyed hosting your wedding, from beginning to end, and are pleased to have provided outstanding service for your event. The Mariachi Band was an awesome touch for the night. On behalf of the entire staff at Cosmopolitan, Thank You!

Miriam · Married on 09/23/2017

My daughter didn't have a venue because The Atrium went bankrupt. The staff at Cosmopolitan were very accommodating and sensitive to our needs. The wedding was phenomenal because of the staff at Cosmopolitan. From the welcome to the food, everything was exceptional.

Sent on 09/05/2017

The Cosmopolitan's reply:

Hello Miriam. Thank you for taking the time to write us a wonderful review! It was our pleasure to host your daughter's Wedding on Sunday. We strive to provide exceptional service to every event from beginning to end and we are pleased you enjoyed your evening with us. On behalf of all our staff, Thank you for choosing Cosmopolitan.

Elias · Married on 08/25/2017

Wonderful staff and great food. All the details were covered and everyone was amazed of how beautiful everything was so well organized. Would highly recommend this place !

Sent on 10/17/2017

The Cosmopolitan's reply:

Thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to review Cosmopolitan, and we are delighted you enjoyed your event. Thank you for your recommendation as well. On behalf of the entire staff at Cosmopolitan, Thank you!