The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Reviews

The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas 6
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas 7
  • Tammy

Tammy Bell · Married on 08/24/2019

Rosanna and her team have us the BEST wedding I could have ever imagined!

I cannot begin to express the gratitude I have for Rosanna and her team for making our dream Vegas wedding such a wonderful day! Every need was met and I couldn't have asked for a better experience in planning our wedding- the Cosmo team took care of EVERYTHING! The suite was fabulous and the staff went above and beyond to accommodate any requests, especially room service and the bell desk! Thanks to Rosanna, her assistant, and the photographer, Brandon, for making our special day so Beautiful and unforgettable! Mr. and Mrs. Bell.

Sent on 08/26/2019
    The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas 8
    The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas 9
    The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas 10
    The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas 11
  • Brittany

Brittany Spaziano · Married on 08/17/2019

My dream wedding come true

The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas was the perfect venue for our wedding and exactly what we were looking for. We wanted an intimate wedding that was a mix of traditional yet unlike anything they had ever seen. The Cosmo was just that. We got married in the Chandelier bar and then had our reception in the wedding suite. Jackie Powell specifically was the absolute best. She was so easy to work with and made wedding planning absolutely stress-free. Our wedding turned out even better than I could have imagined. The day went by so fast, but Jackie and her team made everything go smooth. All of her recommendations were awesome as well. Everything from our photos, our food, the drinks, the hair/makeup everything was perfect but especially GinandSake (Brandon)'s photos and Sheena (hair/makeup) were outstanding.... oh and our wedding cake was the best cake i have ever eaten. The only thing that wasn't perfect was the DJ Jack Styles who did not follow the document that Jackie and I put together. We even had a phone call to go over everything but he seemed to be on his own planet and disregarded things we discussed. Luckily, I went over and corrected him a few times and he got it together enough. Very small blip in an otherwise perfect day. I would suggest asking Jackie for another DJ when you book you wedding at the Cosmo.

I cannot thank everyone enough for making all of my wedding dreams come true. I hope this review is a small token of my appreciation for the year of hard work. Jackie I absolutely adore you. Thank you a zillion times!!!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Aryn Henry · Married on 06/22/2019

Cosmopolitan Wedding Review

I cannot say enough good things about the wedding services at the Cosmopolitan Hotel. I would with Rosanna and she was wonderful! We used the wedding suite and it was perfect! I was worried it might be too small, but it seemed much roomier once our guests were inside. The room was beautiful and everything went off without any issues! Everyone we encountered including the photographer provided to us, the bartender and the photobooth attendant (as well as Rosanna's assistant) were all wonderful!

If i were to re-do my wedding, I would not change a single thing.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Angelica Forrester · Married on 05/30/2019

Gorgeous view, perfect location

We stayed at the cosmopolitan when we went to Vegas to elope. Our stay was absolutely amazing! We got a deal to upgrade to a wrap around terrace with a fountain view and it was to die for. The service from beginning to end was perfect. It's not the cheapest place to stay but we splurged for our wedding. Keep an eye on your identity rewards because we were missing over half of our points! Still waiting to hear back about them. I can't wait to go back!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas 12

Lesley Apter · Married on 05/30/2019

Amazing experience!!

Wow what a wedding! Everything was perfect and I’m so glad we got married here! Jackie our wedding planner couldn’t have done anymore to make our wedding amazing! Photographer that was recommended was brilliant along with the make up artist recommended. Couldn’t have wished for a better day- thanks Cosmopolitan!

Sent on 06/30/2019
    The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas 13
  • Kristin

Kristin Highberg · Married on 05/04/2019

Best wedding planner!

Jackie is amazing! Highly rec!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Samantha Jans · Married on 05/02/2019

AMAZING experience at the Cosmo!

I can't say enough amazing things about our experience with the Cosmopolitan for our wedding!

We were lucky enough to have Jackie as our Wedding Manager. From the start, Jackie was professional, responsive, kind and very accommodating. We threw some unique requests her way (cotton candy bouquets, separating our ceremony from the reception, lots of food allergies and restrictions) and she happily worked with us on them, was honest with her concerns and gave amazing suggestions that we hadn't thought of. On the day of the wedding, she was available all day to help with any last minute items and to ensure everything was going smoothly. When we got to the venue, everything was set up perfectly so we could just go in and start our evening. Jackie had everything covered even down to having Static Guard for one of my bridesmaids! So many of our guests commented that she was friendly and kept things moving without drawing much attention to herself. I honestly can't even begin to express how much appreciation we have for Jackie - she really made our entire wedding experience as stress free and enjoyable as possible! And I have to add - Jackie got us drinks all night when we were too busy to head to the bar and even made us a plate of food for my husband and I to have a few quiet moments. Jackie is amazing and I could seriously go on forever about her!!

The venue far exceeded our expectations. We planned the entire wedding from Calgary and never saw the venue until the day before. This was a huge risk and I had doubts throughout the planning stage since I'm a huge perfectionist! The moment we walked into the room during our walk through I knew we made a good choice. The venue is classy and feels high end. The view is absolutely breathtaking and far better than any photo could capture. Be aware that most of your guests will want to spend the evening on the balcony because that view is incredible (not a bad thing!). We had our reception in suite too and the food was so good!

I have to add also - the bartender was a huge highlight of the evening for our guests. So many of our guests commented that he was the best bartender that they had ever seen at an event! He made delicious drinks, joked around with our guests and was very open to experiment with different drinks if people didn't know what they wanted. Several of my guests were not drinking and he embraced this, even making a delicious drink that became known as the "Priscila" (named after one of my bridesmaids) which people kept ordering all night. He made sure that no one got too drunk but everyone had a good time!

We received incredibe hospitality from the Cosmo. When we checked in, the front desk attendant knew that we were staying for the wedding (it was in their system) and he congratulated me and told me the best places to get bath bombs if I needed to relax a little! That was just the beginning of the hospitality - even when we ordered room service they brought up an extra plate of chocolate covered strawberries and congratulated us when they got to our hotel room (which was beautiful!). Our guests commented that they loved their stay at the Cosmo too and would only ever stay there in the future.

One more thing - the photographer that was part of the package and the videographer that we added on were incredibly talented and fun to work with! We were thrilled with the results and both the photos came very quickly.

If you're thinking about the Wedding Suite but having reservations - don't. It's an incredible venue and everything about our experience far exceeded our expectations!!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Maria Ravi · Married on 04/13/2019

The most perfect wedding venue!

My husband and I got married at The Cosmopolitan on April 13th, 2019. Rosanna & her team were INCREDIBLE! We booked very early on, and even though it was a long planning process, Rosanna always took her time with us, answered any questions we had, and even allowed us to come do a sight visit and food tasting. She was so patient and understanding with all of our crazy questions/concerns/requests and we never once doubted that our wedding was going to be perfect and everything we wanted and more. For us, planning was NOT the crazy stressful process that most engaged couples talk about. The Cosmopolitan is truly a one stop shop. With Rosanna as our main point person and not having to work with multiple outside vendors made it so easy and left us feeling confident that the vendors were already vetted and going to be great. The day of, Rosanna and her team made everything go so smoothly and seamlessly we were truly able to relax and enjoy. I wish we could do it all over again!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Lozier · Married on 12/16/2018

Better Than I Could Have Ever Imagined!!!

My husband and I just got married at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas this past weekend and it was truly a dream come true! Going into the wedding, I had such high expectations of what the weekend and day would look like. I was afraid they were too high and I would be disappointed but to my surprise, it was more than I could have ever imagined.

Rosanna and her team were absolutely amazing - I never felt disorganized or stressed and it truly was a magical day! I am a very highly organized, detail oriented, type A personality so to be able to not stress and enjoy every minute of my wedding day was the best gift I could have asked for.

I would highly recommend, without a doubt, Rosanna and the team at The Cosmopolitan for anyone looking to tie the knot in Las Vegas. She and it was worth every penny!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas 19
    The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas 20

Adam Benoist · Married on 12/08/2018

Jacqueline Was Awesome!

We had an account wedding. Jacqueline took great care of us, very highly recommend.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Janne G Siegel · Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful Vow Renewal Ceremony

We had an amazing experience with Rosanna and the whole wedding team! Our vow renewal ceremony was so smooth and turned out exactly as I had envisioned, without the stress and worry, The entire team, from the photographer (Brandon), the videographer (Shy), the florist and pastry chef, made our day very special and created memories that will last a lifetime. The venue itself is stunning, especially the chandelier bar! I highly recommend the Cosmopolitan for a wedding or vow renewal ceremony.

Sent on 12/15/2018
    The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas 21
  • Zelina

Zelina · Married on 12/07/2018

Best Wedding EVER!

We got married at the The Cosmopolitan a month ago and couldn't be more satisfied with our choice. If you're thinking of having your wedding there, you wont be disappointed! The Wedding Suite is amazing! It was just beautiful and perfect for us, and we got so many compliments from our guests. The Cosmo is THE premiere spot for a Vegas wedding, and they took great care of us! If you're still not convinced, look up wedding photos in front of their signature chandelier. Speaking of photos, their wedding photography vendor (Gin and Sake) captured breathtaking photos of us, their work is just incredible and brought tears to my eyes. Their photography style fits perfectly with the modern/chic vibe of The Cosmo. They were also extremely quick about sending us the photos!
    Jackie was awesome to work with from the beginning of the wedding planning stages to the very end. She was very responsive, attentive, and easy to get a hold of. She gave us a clear presentation of all the services/packages offered by The Cosmopolitan. When we decided that some of them did not fit our budget, she was even kind enough to recommend other options. Whether we needed to communicate over text, email, or by phone, Jackie was there for us. When we finally got to meet her the day before our wedding, she was very accommodating and made us feel very welcome. Everything turned out perfectly with Jackie's help, and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding ceremony- from the rehearsal, to making sure the music ran smoothly, she was very patient with us throughout this very special moment in our lives. Jackie is a great asset to The Cosmopolitan wedding team, thank you for helping make our wedding a dream come true.

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Kelli

Kelli Hjort · Married on 10/19/2018

Cheers to a fabulous night and forever to go

My husband and I decided to get married in Las Vegas in June 2018 planning a wedding for October 2018. I was in Las Vegas and knew I had to look at the Cosmopolitan, and they had a variety of options! I met Jackie and she showed me all the potential options, and really let me know all the different possibilities. I saw the 36th floor suite and knew we couldn’t get married anywhere else! I went back to Minnesota and continued to plan Jackie responded to my many emails right away. When I had questions or concerns she went over them with me. She eased my type A personality, and made sure everything was exactly as I pictured. I had 4 center pieces that were gorgeous, although the suite was beautiful without decor! The food was the best food I’ve ever had, we had so much food and our guest raved about all of it! The killer Mac and Cheese was amazingly paired with the tri tip. The cake was my favorite I was so excited for the cake and it was everything I ever wanted we did a two tier carrot cake with cream cheese, and chocolate with white chocolate frosting. The servers were amazing cleaning up, and keeping food filled throughout the evening. Everything was TOP of the Line! The week of the wedding Jackie met me and my then fiancé who had never been to Vegas walked us through the day of events, and showed us the suite. She was in communication with me and my mother up until the wedding day, and the day of the wedding she reached out to make sure the day was perfect. I was not stressed the day of the wedding I knew she had everything under control. We did an offsite ceremony, when we arrived for the reception at the cosmopolitan Jackie and our photographer greeted us for private couple pictures. Jackie was holding my phone, my flowers, and my dress train! She was fabulous. Our photographer Brandon Collup at Gin and sake was amazing he captured the best photos ever, better then I could have imagined! He captured our love and we felt so special on our day. He was able to get candid photos in the suite of our family, and many people didn’t notice he was even there. This was seriously my dream wedding, the dream location, and such a fabulous experience! It was a night time wedding very elegant and intimate. We wanted a wedding where our guest would come and have fun, we included all the drinks and beverages since it was a destination wedding. Our guest loved every bit of it!! If you are considering a Vegas wedding I strongly recommend the cosmopolitan, I truly wish I could get married every day! I was able to enjoy the process, and I felt like Jackie had become my best friend in the process I will forever be grateful for her.

Sent on 10/30/2018
    The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas 29
  • Yvette

Yvette Morales · Married on 10/06/2018

Dream Wedding

I recently had my wedding at the Cosmopolitan and WOW! Rosanna and the team at Cosmopolitan Las Vegas made my dream wedding come true. The attention to details through out the wedding really made it feel “ours.” Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and I cannot complain about one thing! From the floral arrangements to the food quality & displays and the modern/posh atmosphere this wedding was nothing short of incredible. ALL of our guests had such a wonderful time and were just amazed by the attentiveness of everyone on the team. Rosanna kept excellent communication with me during the planning stages, making sure that all details were accounted for so this day would be as stress free as possible – and that it was! I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect person to help orchestrate our wedding. Rosanna is an absolutely wonder at what she and the Cosmopolitan offer. I HIGHLY recommended to anyone who wants a fun, elegant, modern Las Vegas Wedding to reach out to the Cosmopolitan first! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas 43
  • Kirsty

Kirsty Stroud · Married on 10/03/2018

Exceptional!!

Everything about the service we received from Rosanna was excellent. I was worried about not being able to see the flowers etc beforehand but their was no to be need. Rosanna had everything in hand, made our special day even more special and really made it feel like it really was all too easy to organise. This was due to fact that she did all the hard work which we are extremely grateful for.
    I would definitely recommend the cosmopolitan to anybody wanting to get married in Vegas and not necessarily wanting the typical chapel wedding. Our view was absolutely stunning and the photos we got to remind us of our special really are amazing! We are not typically photo genetic but Brandon really did a great job! thank you.
    We really can’t recomend enough just book it, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 12/30/2018
    The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas 44
    The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas 45

James Moran · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Wedding Experience.

My wife and I had an amazing wedding experience at The Cosmopolitan. We couldn't have asked for more from Jackie and her team. They made it super easy to plan a wedding as neither of us were great at wedding planning. We got everything we asked for and more at a great price. We had an upscale experience without breaking the bank. Would definitely recommend Jackie and her team at The Cosmopolitan.

Sent on 08/17/2019

Leif · Married on 08/18/2018

My wife and I got married at the Cosmopolitan in August and it was truly an experience to be remembered. It was the most special day of our lives in part to the service and attention to detail of the staff at the Cosmopolitan. The beauty of the venue was second only to the hospitality and professionalism of the staff who made us feel as though we were the only ones at the resort. Throughout the planning of our wedding, the staff was professional, kind and supportive and always responsive to our questions and needs. We both cannot say enough of Jackie who made our day the best day of our lives. She is an expert at weddings and the logistics behind them including the planning of the wedding, the dinner, the photos and everything in between. Jackie always had a smile on her face, is very patient and attentive and made my wife and I feel as though we were the rockstars of the resort. I highly recommend the Cosmopolitan for your wedding and definitely hit up Jackie!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Rayna · Married on 08/03/2018

Rosanna and her crew were incredible! Everything was so perfect from beginning to end. The planning process was so easy and streamlined and when it came to the day of, everything was taken care of and perfect. The pictures turned out amazing and everything was seriously so perfect! If you want to get married in Vegas, get married at the Cosmopolitan it is so beautiful and run so well and the team genuinely cares and works to make it the best day ever! Yay!

Sent on 08/09/2018
    The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas 46
    The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas 47

Carrie · Married on 08/03/2018

Our experience at the Cosmopolitan could have not have been better! I assisted the bride who is my daughter (at her request), in planning her wedding. After doing a TON of research on hotel websites, by phone and through reading online reviews the Cosmopolitan was the obvious choice. I could tell that they were different from the very first time I called and spoke to Rosanna, it was like a breath of fresh air! She was polite, professional and answered all of my questions. This was not my experience with other venues. The other venues were evasive when I asked detailed questions on photography costs. Only after sorting through a ton, and I mean a ton, of online reviews, did I realize that the other venues hide the fact that you do not own the digital rights to your wedding photos, but after the wedding are hit with an unexpected and high priced option to purchase them. This is not the case with the Cosmopolitan and they are the only ones I personally came across who include the digital rights to your photos in the pricing they give you up front – this was huge. Another big positive is when you choose a date for your wedding, yours is the only one booked for the entire day. You are not shuffled through as one of many, but the sole focus for that day. We also found the Cosmo to be very accommodating with some last minute changes/preferences on our end. At our day before the wedding walk-thru the bride and groom decided they would like to have their ceremony inside rather than outside on the balcony as planned. Since we had only added smaller interior décor items, that were not necessarily enough for holding the ceremony inside I was a bit concerned. Fortunately though, a beautiful silk flower wall, which was already in the suite from a previous event, was offered to us at no additional charge (this is normally a $500.00 upgrade). The kindness and generosity blew us away, we highly recommend the Cosmopolitan, our experience was amazing!

Sent on 08/12/2018
    The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas 48
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/21/2018

We were married at the Cosmopolitan on July 21 and it was amazing! Rosanna and her team had everything we wanted, all of the vendors secured were awesome and we are so happy with how everything went. We also had a dinne for our guests at Scarpetta and it was the best! If you are looking to get married in Vegas, the Cosmopolitan is more than worth it!

Sent on 08/24/2018
    The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas 53
    The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas 54
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn · Married on 07/06/2018

The Cosmopolitan was the perfect venue for our small wedding and Rosanna Craig was an absolute gracious coordinator! Las Vegas was a destination wedding for us so we wouldn't have even known where to start in securing vendors such as a photographer etc and Rosanna answered all questions and coordinated all details with very little work needed on our part. She literally made wedding planning almost too easy :-) We chose The Cosmopolitan because we wanted something with a Vegas vibe but modern, classy glam. In other words, we didn't want a typical Vegas Wedding Chapel but we wanted it to still feel like we got married in Vegas and not somewhere we could have booked in our hometown.

The Cosmopolitan Boulevard Tower Wedding Suite on the 36th Floor captured our desire perfectly. The wrap around terrace has the most amazing views of The Strip and Bellagio Fountains which makes the perfect backdrop for photos capturing the Vegas vibe. The suite itself is stunningly gorgeous without extra decorations. However we did opt for additional alter floral and entry table floral. It definitely added something extra to our photos, the arrangements were generously sized and perfectly complimented my bridal bouquet colors. The bridal bouquet provided was a near replica of the example bouquet I sent a picture of. When I mentioned I really like sparkle the bouquet had surprising rhinestone accents and had been sprayed with glitter at no additional charge. Rosanna secured Brandon with Gin and Sake Productions as our photographer and he did a perfect job (pluse we got all digital photos and printing rights provided at no additional charge). We did pay for an extra hour of photography to start a half hour before the ceremony. We had 2 total hours of photography that went very quickly. However, it was ample time to get some stunning photos. The Chandelier Bar, Chelsea Theatre and virtually everything in The Cosmopolitan make for gorgeous pictures.

Sent on 07/10/2018
    The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas 62
    The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas 63
    The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas 64

Emma · Married on 05/09/2018

Amazing! That is how we sum up our wedding at the Cosmopolitan! From start to finish the service we recieved was second to none. Rosanna our wedding coordinator ensured that everything was perfect. No question too small, replying to emails promptly and keeping us informed every step of the way. We organised it all from the UK. Our room was simply stunning, we had our ceremony on the terrace over looking the strip, amazing. As we eloped Rosanna was our witness, but we felt like we shared it with friends. Our ceremony was beautiful, thanks Michael. We wouldnt change a single thing about our day and recommend getting married here to anyone. We had the best time and cannot thank everyone enough.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Soozi · Married on 04/30/2018

JACKIE was amazing! She cared and it showed. Thank you so much for making sure our day was so special.

Sent on 05/09/2018
    The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas 69
    The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas 70
    The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas 71

Margaret · Married on 04/28/2018

The wedding team at the Cosmopolitan blew away every other hotel we had contacted on the strip in terms of responsiveness, quality of service and professionalism. We worked with Rosanna on how we wanted our wedding day and no detail, suggestion or question was too small for her over the 6 months we planned the day! I cannot express enough how happy we both were with how the day was planned and turned out and are eternally grateful we chose the Cosmopolitan.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Celia · Married on 04/27/2018

Great Service, very friendly employees, everything was perfect! We would everyone recommend to get married at the cosmopolitan! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 06/03/2018