The Corwin Trio Reviews

47 Reviews for The Corwin Trio

47 The Corwin Trio Reviews

Aria · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful Wedding Music

These are very talented ladies! We asked them to compose a cover of a Jimmy Eat World song for our wedding prelude with complete trust and were delighted. I heard it echoing through my bridal suite and had to pull myself together!! Aside from pure talent, they are the most pleasant people to work with-- kind and thorough. 10/10 would hire again.

Sent on 10/15/2018

The Corwin Trio's reply:

Thank you so much Aria! We absolutely loved playing for you and Miguel! The Jimmy Eat World song was so much fun to learn and play :-) Thank you for the honor of being a part of your special day and congratulations again to you both!

Carolyn · Married on 10/28/2017

I still have people raving about how great these ladies were at our wedding!! Such a breeze to work with as well! Highly recommend! Thank you for helping make our wedding amazing!

ashley · Married on 10/25/2017

I literally could not have imagined my wedding day without The Corwin Trio. I am a wedding planner, so to plan my own was the easiest AND hardest, because there are so many vendors I love. However, it was never a question when it came to our ceremony and cocktail hour music. The girls were so easy to work with, and so so so kind. They were flexible when I gave them a list of songs I wanted, and they even learned a new one for our recessional! They have a great variety of songs, and I could not be happier with them. My only regret is that I couldn't sit at cocktail hour and watch them the entire time! Thank you for making the day even more special. You are rockstars!

Sent on 11/29/2017

The Corwin Trio's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! It was such an honor to be a part of your gorgeous wedding! Congrats again to you and Wes!

Meg · Married on 10/14/2017

The Corwin Trio did an amazing job. They were able to make arrangements for the variety of music that I requested. They are great to work with and sounded amazing during our wedding ceremony!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    The Corwin Trio 1
    The Corwin Trio 2
    The Corwin Trio 3
    The Corwin Trio 4

The Corwin Trio's reply:

Thank you so much Meg! We loved playing for your wedding! It was so beautiful and it was an honor to be a part of it. Congrats again to you both!

Lisa · Married on 08/19/2017

Great to work with and beautiful music! They have a great mix of traditional and more recent songs that are perfect for both the ceremony and cocktail hour. I highly recommend booking them for your wedding!!

Sent on 12/21/2017
    The Corwin Trio 5
    The Corwin Trio 6

The Corwin Trio's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa! We absolutely loved playing for your special day! Congrats again to you both!

Emily · Married on 08/05/2017

The Corwin Trio made our wedding so special! Right off the bat they were quick to respond (SO important for a bride), helpful with song selection and very kind and understanding of our needs. They arrived on time and sounded beautiful, we received many compliments! They were also lovely people which makes the experience of working with them that much better. Their sound was intimate, romantic and classic which was exactly what we were looking for. Very reasonably priced as well. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 02/05/2018
    The Corwin Trio 7
    The Corwin Trio 8

The Corwin Trio's reply:

Thank you so much Emily!! It was such a joy getting to work with you and Jonathan and truly an honor playing for your wedding!

Lyndsay · Married on 06/17/2017

Veronica was prompt in responding to my request for a meeting about their services. She was so nice and answered all of my (many!) questions. Corwin Trio went above and beyond when they arranged a piece so that my aunt could sing along with them during the ceremony. What a special moment that was. They sounded beautiful during the ceremony and cocktail hour and we received many compliments! I highly recommend hiring them for your big day!

Sent on 01/03/2018

The Corwin Trio's reply:

Thank you so much Lyndsay!! We absolutely loved playing for your wedding and it was such a treat getting to play with your talented aunt! Congrats again to you and Cory!!

Taylor · Married on 04/29/2017

We had them play at our wedding this past April, and they were absolutely incredible!
    They were very easy to work with, very responsive and they play so beautifully, it's all our guests could talk about.
    They also have a great music selection, we had a hard time choosing!

Sent on 05/09/2017

The Corwin Trio's reply:

Thank you so much Taylor! We loved playing for your wedding! Thank you for the honor of being a part of your special day.

Emily · Married on 04/22/2017

Our wedding music was one of the last things I was able to dedicate my time to. The Corwin Trio was so accommodating and understanding. We had a few specific songs that we wanted to be played and all but 2 were in The Corwin Trio's repertoire. Lucky for us, they more than happy to arrange them to be played!

Sent on 06/12/2017

The Corwin Trio's reply:

Thank you so much Emily!! We absolutely loved playing for your wedding, and your song choices were fantastic! Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your special day.

Holly · Married on 04/08/2017

We loved having the Corwin Trio at our event! They have a great list of songs already, and they arranged an additional song within a month leading up to our wedding.

Sent on 05/26/2017

The Corwin Trio's reply:

Thank you so much Holly!! We loved playing for your wedding. Thank you again for the opportunity to be a part of your special day!

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2016

The Corwin Trio is amazing! Their music was beautiful and such a special touch to our big day. They were very responsive during the planning process and open to customizing the song I wanted to walk down the aisle to. They have a wide variety of music and it all sounds great! Would definitely recommend them to any bride!

Alex · Married on 10/15/2016

The Corwin Trio will bring a timeless sound and an air of class to your event. My favorite part was their learning of a contemporary tune that was very special to my wife and I. Their rendition was spot on and served as the perfect arrangement to accompany her walking down the aisle. We highly recommend!

• W

Meghan · Married on 10/09/2016

I have nothing but fantastic things to say about Veronica and the girls. First of all, they were extremely easy to plan our details with and always responded to my emails within 24 hours...even when I started changing things closer to the wedding day.

My husband and I used them for both our ceremony music and our cocktail hour reception music. We added in a custom song for my processional and I couldn't imagine a more perfect song to walk down the aisle to. Our music was absolutely beautiful and I've been kicking myself these past few weeks for not hiring a videographer.

They were professional, flexible and worth the money we paid for their services. They customized our music and the time they played to meet our needs with little to no fuss. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/04/2016

The Corwin Trio's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved working with you all and playing for your special day!

Ann Marie · Married on 10/07/2016

Loved everything about the Corwin Trio! They can play absolutely anything you want and their prices are far better than anyone else I found in Nashville. I can't say enough good things about them!

Sent on 06/05/2017

The Corwin Trio's reply:

Ann Marie, Thank you for this sweet review!! It was a pleasure playing at your wedding! ~ Melissa

Amber · Married on 06/30/2016

The Corwin Trio was perfect for our wedding! I communicated mostly with Veronica through email prior to meeting and she was very quick to reply to all inquiries. She also offered guidance when we had a hard time choosing songs. Their music was BEAUTIFUL during the ceremony and we received many compliments from our guests. I highly recommend The Corwin Trio!

Sent on 12/23/2016

The Corwin Trio's reply:

Thank you so much Amber! It was such an honor to play for your beautiful wedding. Congratulations again and thank you for the privilege of playing for your special day!

Julia · Married on 06/05/2016

The Corwin Trio did a beautiful, glorious job at our wedding. Everyone was telling us how lovely the music was. My husband and I listened to their recorded music on their website for months before our wedding. They were one of the vendors we were most excited about. We were so pleased with them! Thank you for the beautiful music, ladies! :)

Sent on 01/05/2017

The Corwin Trio's reply:

Thank you so much Julia! We absolutely loved playing for your wedding. Thank you for the privilege of being a part of your special day!!

Jennifer · Married on 01/02/2016

The Corwin Trio was an absolutely incredible choice for our ceremony music! They were so easy to work with and helpful during the planning process...but more importantly, the music was BEAUTIFUL! Many guests complimented us on them. I would HIGHLY recommend them!!

• W

Whitney · Married on 12/12/2015

The Corwin Trio was a dream to work with and added a great touch to our ceremony. They have an extensive list of traditional as well as modern songs to chose from that made our ceremony so fun!

Jessica · Married on 12/05/2015

The Corwin Trio was a special touch to our wedding. I was referred to Veronica Joines from a contact at St. Henry Church. From the moment I reached out to Veronica she was VERY helpful in every aspect of Ceremony Music. She went above and beyond her role and helped me with my Ceremony Programs and selecting music. She gave great recommendations on flow and songs. She is also a Great proof reader!!!
    It was elegant and traditional just the way I wanted. If you want to be creative and add your special touches they are very accommodating as well. One of the best parts was their reliability, I did not have to think twice about when they were going to arrive or play. All the planning is done ahead of time. All I had to do was walk down the isle and listen to the Beautiful Music they were playing.
    I would highly recommend them for your wedding or any event!!!! Thank you again for everything.

I loved having Corwin play my ceremony music. They have a wide selection of songs that aren't your "typical" wedding music. Most of my music was Coldplay, The Beattles etc. It was beautiful. When I inquired if they could play a certain song that wasn't on their list they quickly responded via email with a "Yes!" Highly recommend. Great bang for your buck!

Ali · Married on 10/17/2015

The Corwin Trio was absolutely magical! The girls are so sweet and accommodating. The string music was one of the things I was most looking forward to on my wedding day. It didn't disappoint!! I was able to choose my music from a long list of songs. The trio played for 30 minutes before the ceremony while my guests were arriving and played during my ceremony. My wedding was outside and there were no issues with sound! I was so lucky in that the trio was set up right outside the window to my dressing room so I was able to relax and listen to the music before the ceremony. The trio was willing to travel from Brentwood to Gallatin for a very small and reasonable fee. They were easy to work with and communicate with and I couldn't have been happier with them!! Can't recommend enough!! Thank you ladies for making my wedding day so magical and beautiful!

Katie · Married on 10/10/2015

Beautiful music!! Thank you to The Corwin Trio. I highly recommend them.

Autumn · Married on 09/12/2015

The Corwin Trio made our dreams come true! The ladies communicated with us promptly and they really wanted to make our day special! They arranged one of our favorite songs, which one of our best friends sang along with them as they played. All of the guests loved it and so did we!

Katie · Married on 09/12/2015

I would highly recommend hiring the Corwin Trio. We had them play at our wedding in September 2015 at The Church of the Assumption in Nashville, TN. We chose a mix of classical and contemporary pieces that they arranged for us. It was so beautiful and emotional to hear some of our favorite songs as a couple rearranged in a way that made them wedding worthy. I was totally thrilled with their work and would not hesitate to hire them again :)