The Corwin Trio Reviews

The Corwin Trio 6
The Corwin Trio 7

Mary Ellen · Married on 09/29/2018

Andrew Jacksons Hermitage Chapel Ceremony

Working with the Corwin Trio was a dream. They were so personal and sweet. They responded immediately to my inquiry and continued to work with me to make sure the ceremony was exactly what I dreamed of. They even had a phone conference with me to help select the music! I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 01/15/2019

The Corwin Trio's reply:

Thank you so much Mary Ellen! It was such a joy working with you and we absolutely loved playing for your wedding! Congratulations again to you both :-)

Aria · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful Wedding Music

These are very talented ladies! We asked them to compose a cover of a Jimmy Eat World song for our wedding prelude with complete trust and were delighted. I heard it echoing through my bridal suite and had to pull myself together!! Aside from pure talent, they are the most pleasant people to work with-- kind and thorough. 10/10 would hire again.

Sent on 10/15/2018

The Corwin Trio's reply:

Thank you so much Aria! We absolutely loved playing for you and Miguel! The Jimmy Eat World song was so much fun to learn and play :-) Thank you for the honor of being a part of your special day and congratulations again to you both!

Laura Chamberlain · Married on 08/18/2018

Friendly, affordable, professional

The Corwin Trio has an extensive repertoire of songs to choose from and were an incredibly easy vendor to work with - a must have!!

Sent on 02/04/2019

The Corwin Trio's reply:

Thank you so much Laura! We loved working with you to plan the music and being a part of your beautiful wedding! Congrats again to you both :-)

Ashley White Krimmel · Married on 07/21/2018

Easiest decision ever.

The Corwin Trio did an incredible job! They played beautifully during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. We received so many compliments from our guests! They are easy to work with, responsive, and on top of things. Would hire again in a heartbeat!

The Corwin Trio's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! It was such a joy working with you and playing for your special day! We're so honored to have been a part of it. Thanks again!

A Rich · Married on 05/04/2018

great experience, great job

Professional, timely, most importantly- not a worry at all for flawless performance, exactly as had been discussed and was not a stress at all on the big date.

The Corwin Trio's reply:

Thank you Austin! It was great working with you. Thank you for the honor of playing for your daughter's special day!

Casey · Married on 04/21/2018

The Corwin Trio are a MUST book!

The Corwin Trio were so additive to our ceremony! I would book them over and over again, if I could relive our wedding. They were super professional, easy to work with, and I even had several compliments on the ceremony music from friends and family. You won't regret booking them!

The Corwin Trio's reply:

Thank you so much Casey! We absolutely loved working with you and playing for your special day! Congrats again to you both :-)

Kathryn Capaldi · Married on 04/21/2018

Easy, professional and a joy!

We had a situation arise where our original musicians couldn't perform. That group highly recommended the Corwin Trio and from then on our planning and tweaking went very smoothly. Being the mother of the bride I didn't get to hear much of the pre-wedding music but ALL our guests said it was beautiful. I would highly recommend them.

The Corwin Trio's reply:

Thank you Kathryn! It was a joy working with you and playing for your daughter's special day. We're honored to have been a part of it! Thanks again!
  • Casey

Casey Stanton · Married on 02/17/2018

French horn signaled my bride walking down the aisle

We hired the Trio (plus a french horn to accompany) for our Feb 2018 wedding ceremony at the Schermerhorn. The strings were buttery and smooth, setting the tone for the entire ceremony. Then, as my bride started her walk down the aisle, the French horn signaled the event. It was magical. And once we kissed, the trio played James Taylor's "How Sweet it Is." It was beautiful, serene and wonderful. A year later, the trio made a lasting impact in our memory.

The Trio was easy to to work with, supportive of our last-minute changes, and very professional. They were perfectly quiet and invisible when not playing, then made the impact we wanted them to make at the right time. 10/10.

The Corwin Trio's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Casey! We absolutely loved playing for your wedding. Your song choices were so great! We're honored to have been a part of such a special day. Thank you again!

Carolyn · Married on 10/28/2017

I still have people raving about how great these ladies were at our wedding!! Such a breeze to work with as well! Highly recommend! Thank you for helping make our wedding amazing!

ashley · Married on 10/25/2017

I literally could not have imagined my wedding day without The Corwin Trio. I am a wedding planner, so to plan my own was the easiest AND hardest, because there are so many vendors I love. However, it was never a question when it came to our ceremony and cocktail hour music. The girls were so easy to work with, and so so so kind. They were flexible when I gave them a list of songs I wanted, and they even learned a new one for our recessional! They have a great variety of songs, and I could not be happier with them. My only regret is that I couldn't sit at cocktail hour and watch them the entire time! Thank you for making the day even more special. You are rockstars!

Sent on 11/29/2017

The Corwin Trio's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! It was such an honor to be a part of your gorgeous wedding! Congrats again to you and Wes!

Meg · Married on 10/14/2017

The Corwin Trio did an amazing job. They were able to make arrangements for the variety of music that I requested. They are great to work with and sounded amazing during our wedding ceremony!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    The Corwin Trio 8
    The Corwin Trio 9
    The Corwin Trio 10
    The Corwin Trio 11

The Corwin Trio's reply:

Thank you so much Meg! We loved playing for your wedding! It was so beautiful and it was an honor to be a part of it. Congrats again to you both!

Lisa · Married on 08/19/2017

Great to work with and beautiful music! They have a great mix of traditional and more recent songs that are perfect for both the ceremony and cocktail hour. I highly recommend booking them for your wedding!!

Sent on 12/21/2017
    The Corwin Trio 12
    The Corwin Trio 13

The Corwin Trio's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa! We absolutely loved playing for your special day! Congrats again to you both!

Emily · Married on 08/05/2017

The Corwin Trio made our wedding so special! Right off the bat they were quick to respond (SO important for a bride), helpful with song selection and very kind and understanding of our needs. They arrived on time and sounded beautiful, we received many compliments! They were also lovely people which makes the experience of working with them that much better. Their sound was intimate, romantic and classic which was exactly what we were looking for. Very reasonably priced as well. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 02/05/2018
    The Corwin Trio 14
    The Corwin Trio 15

The Corwin Trio's reply:

Thank you so much Emily!! It was such a joy getting to work with you and Jonathan and truly an honor playing for your wedding!

Lyndsay · Married on 06/17/2017

Veronica was prompt in responding to my request for a meeting about their services. She was so nice and answered all of my (many!) questions. Corwin Trio went above and beyond when they arranged a piece so that my aunt could sing along with them during the ceremony. What a special moment that was. They sounded beautiful during the ceremony and cocktail hour and we received many compliments! I highly recommend hiring them for your big day!

Sent on 01/03/2018

The Corwin Trio's reply:

Thank you so much Lyndsay!! We absolutely loved playing for your wedding and it was such a treat getting to play with your talented aunt! Congrats again to you and Cory!!

Taylor · Married on 04/29/2017

We had them play at our wedding this past April, and they were absolutely incredible!
    They were very easy to work with, very responsive and they play so beautifully, it's all our guests could talk about.
    They also have a great music selection, we had a hard time choosing!

Sent on 05/09/2017

The Corwin Trio's reply:

Thank you so much Taylor! We loved playing for your wedding! Thank you for the honor of being a part of your special day.

Emily · Married on 04/22/2017

Our wedding music was one of the last things I was able to dedicate my time to. The Corwin Trio was so accommodating and understanding. We had a few specific songs that we wanted to be played and all but 2 were in The Corwin Trio's repertoire. Lucky for us, they more than happy to arrange them to be played!

Sent on 06/12/2017

The Corwin Trio's reply:

Thank you so much Emily!! We absolutely loved playing for your wedding, and your song choices were fantastic! Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your special day.

Holly · Married on 04/08/2017

We loved having the Corwin Trio at our event! They have a great list of songs already, and they arranged an additional song within a month leading up to our wedding.

Sent on 05/26/2017

The Corwin Trio's reply:

Thank you so much Holly!! We loved playing for your wedding. Thank you again for the opportunity to be a part of your special day!

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2016

The Corwin Trio is amazing! Their music was beautiful and such a special touch to our big day. They were very responsive during the planning process and open to customizing the song I wanted to walk down the aisle to. They have a wide variety of music and it all sounds great! Would definitely recommend them to any bride!

Alex · Married on 10/15/2016

The Corwin Trio will bring a timeless sound and an air of class to your event. My favorite part was their learning of a contemporary tune that was very special to my wife and I. Their rendition was spot on and served as the perfect arrangement to accompany her walking down the aisle. We highly recommend!

• W

Meghan · Married on 10/09/2016

I have nothing but fantastic things to say about Veronica and the girls. First of all, they were extremely easy to plan our details with and always responded to my emails within 24 hours...even when I started changing things closer to the wedding day.

My husband and I used them for both our ceremony music and our cocktail hour reception music. We added in a custom song for my processional and I couldn't imagine a more perfect song to walk down the aisle to. Our music was absolutely beautiful and I've been kicking myself these past few weeks for not hiring a videographer.

They were professional, flexible and worth the money we paid for their services. They customized our music and the time they played to meet our needs with little to no fuss. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/04/2016

The Corwin Trio's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved working with you all and playing for your special day!

Ann Marie · Married on 10/07/2016

Loved everything about the Corwin Trio! They can play absolutely anything you want and their prices are far better than anyone else I found in Nashville. I can't say enough good things about them!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Ann Marie,
    Thank you for this sweet review!! It was a pleasure playing at your wedding!
    ~ Melissa

Amber · Married on 06/30/2016

The Corwin Trio was perfect for our wedding! I communicated mostly with Veronica through email prior to meeting and she was very quick to reply to all inquiries. She also offered guidance when we had a hard time choosing songs. Their music was BEAUTIFUL during the ceremony and we received many compliments from our guests. I highly recommend The Corwin Trio!

Sent on 12/23/2016

The Corwin Trio's reply:

Thank you so much Amber! It was such an honor to play for your beautiful wedding. Congratulations again and thank you for the privilege of playing for your special day!

Julia · Married on 06/05/2016

The Corwin Trio did a beautiful, glorious job at our wedding. Everyone was telling us how lovely the music was. My husband and I listened to their recorded music on their website for months before our wedding. They were one of the vendors we were most excited about. We were so pleased with them! Thank you for the beautiful music, ladies! :)

Sent on 01/05/2017

The Corwin Trio's reply:

Thank you so much Julia! We absolutely loved playing for your wedding. Thank you for the privilege of being a part of your special day!!

Jennifer · Married on 01/02/2016

The Corwin Trio was an absolutely incredible choice for our ceremony music! They were so easy to work with and helpful during the planning process...but more importantly, the music was BEAUTIFUL! Many guests complimented us on them. I would HIGHLY recommend them!!