The Copy Shop Reviews

The Copy Shop 5
The Copy Shop 6
The Copy Shop 7

Katy · Married on 09/06/2014

Monica was the designer of my wedding invitations and I couldn't be more pleased with her work! She exceeded my expectations and was ever so kind and patient! I will use the copy shop every time there's a need!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Lu · Married on 09/06/2014

Monica was so creative with her ideas for my daughter's wedding. We loved all the coordinating detail she designed on the save the dates,, dessert cards,seating chart, invitations, thank yous, napkins, and programs. She was very accommodating to our timeline needs. She was very thorough with corrections before printing. I would highly recommend Monica to others for their events.

Sent on 09/26/2014

Lauren, the graphic designer, helped us create wedding programs for my sister's wedding. She tweaked the design several times for us to get a perfect program. I appreciated her patience and responsiveness. She was awesome to work with and would recommend her!!

Sent on 03/18/2015

Copy Shop was very quick to make my invitations, and assisted with any issues I had in a very timely matter.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Working with Monica and The Copy Shop was wonderful! They were so creative and took my ideas and made them all perfect. The made my save the dates, invitations, thank yous, seating chart board, table numbers, candy stickers, dessert cards, and place cards. They were so wonderful in all aspects of their business.

Julie · event on 08/16/2014

Monica was a pleasure to work with for and event in June and August. I also ordered not cards for myself and daughter and got very good recommendations for both!!!

I got quick response for proofs on both events and also on the order. They are very friendly, professional and have great ideas!!

julie · event on 08/15/2014

copy shop made our ad books for Danvers Days. The girl we worked with was so incredible! She was patient, prompt, creative, extremely easy to work with, and friendly. We will definitely continue to use Copy Shop in years to come

Sent on 02/08/2015

Jennifer · Married on 07/19/2014

I'm very pleased with my invitations for my wedding the customization of my Monogram and design look was exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend Monica at the copy shop. She was able to take my vision of the design and make it so personal.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Debbie · Married on 07/19/2014

Monica was so wonderful to work with! She was prompt and answered every single question I had. Monica made sure our invitations were exactly what we wanted! We were 100% satisfied with our invitations and programs for our daughters wedding!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Alyssa · Married on 07/12/2014

Absolutely wonderful word. Did our invitations and programs for the wedding.

They were extremely beautiful and were completed within a short amount of time. Would definitely use their services again.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Martha · event on 06/28/2014

The Copy Shop is wonderful to work with and does an excellent job of providing whatever services are requested.

Sent on 09/02/2014

The Copy Shop team was wonderful! Jeremy and Monica made planning a wedding from over 700 miles away painless and easy!

Sent on 09/02/2014

I came to the Copy Shop with an urgent request for wedding invitations since the location for my wedding changed unexpectedly just 6 weeks before the wedding. The lady who helped me designed and printed up beautiful invitations in less than two days!! Other places I considered told me it would take 2-3 weeks given the season. And the price was much lower than other places too! I would highly recommend the Copy Shop for their amazing service and professional high quality product!

Devon · Married on 05/31/2014

They did a wonderful job!! I will recommend the copy shop to everyone!

Sent on 04/08/2014

The Copy Shop did an amazing job on my invitations, programs, and thank yous!

Sent on 09/04/2014
  • jasmine

jasmine · Married on 05/10/2014

The designer was done with the proof of our wedding invitations the next day!!!! Thank you for your excellent customer service!

Sent on 05/18/2014

Norma · Married on 03/20/2014

Associates were quick to greet us, knowledgeable of their product and technology. They were helpful with suggestions and materials to use to create project. The service was timely and quick. Overall product was exact and effective as well as eye-catching and engaging. Top service overall.

Sent on 04/09/2014

Sara · Married on 02/22/2014

Monica was great at creating just what we wanted for the wedding. Our invitations, place cards and table numbers were amazing! She also did everything so quickly and always responded quickly! Great place with great designers!

Sent on 04/01/2014

Elise · Married on 02/22/2014

I recommend to all my friends and family

Sent on 04/02/2014

Abby · Married on 12/22/2013

I dealt with Monica and she went above and beyond in helping me. I had an idea for an invitation and she was able to re-create it perfectly. Throughout the whole process she was always quick to respond to my questions and was always able to pick up on what I was needing. I have no complaints and would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a place for wedding invitations. Great experience and I am planning on using them in the future!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Sarah · Married on 12/07/2013

If you are looking for a vendor who will work with you to help your wedding "branding" ideas become a reality, you will find that at The Copy Shop. Amy and Monica were amazing to work with when creating our whole print package. They really understood our needs from the get-go and created everything for us: A custom monogram, coloring, deco fonts - completely surpassing our expectations! Across the board, there was communication between the graphic design efforts...all the way through to execution for our guests! We used them for invitations, programs, table seating charts, individual place cards, table numbering, custom stickers, custom monogram embossing, and thank you cards - and received multiple, multiple compliments on everything. It was very exiting to have the opportunity to work with a vendor who was equally as committed to our wedding goals as we were! Loved every minute of it!!

Sent on 02/03/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2013

As I was planning my wedding in Bloomington, IL from out of state, The Copy Shop was extremely flexible and willing to work with me via email and over the phone as I could not be there in person. The were able to break down what I was telling them about my ideas and for a finished product that was exactly what I wanted. They also offered suggestions about what could be done to cut back on (their already reasonable) costs, such as not printing on the back of the stationary. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/16/2013

JoAnn · Married on 09/09/2013

Amazing custom design, friendly, provided everything ahead of schedule.

Sent on 11/07/2013

We loved our invitations. They did a wonderful job!!!

Sent on 12/16/2013
  • User3695264 · event on 08/17/2013

They were beautiful invitations & done in a timely manner.

Sent on 11/22/2013