The Copy Shop Reviews

The Copy Shop 6
The Copy Shop 7
  • aimee

aimee · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Invites rsvps and table numbers

My invites are more beautiful than i could have imagined i cant wait to send them out! They were very responsive and helpful. I got them back very fast also.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Amy · Married on 02/23/2019

Knowledgable and Awesome Service

Wonderful and informative!!! Amy really knew her stuff and was patient with us!

Sent on 01/12/2019

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thank you! Working with engaged couples is what we love to do. Remember to take pictures and share them with us.
    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! We all wish you many years of love and happiness!
  • Maddie

Maddie Johnson · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Work

I worked with Monica at the Copy Shop to create our wedding invitations, wedding programs, seating chart, and several signs for the reception. She did an amazing job. When asked for changes she was prompt and did fabulous. The invitations were everything I wanted and I got so many compliments on them.

From step one with out appointments they were easy to work with and provided us with tons of options to show we could go in many different directions!

Would recommend them to all!

Sent on 02/10/2019

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thank you Maddie for your kind words. Monica is awesome! Congratulations on your wedding-TCS wishes you and your husband many happy years together and thank you for letting us play a small part in your wedding celebration!

Brooke · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing😪🱭🲞

The Copy Shop was so easy and great to work with. I looked online at do it yourself places and got overwhelmed and stressed. I thought a place like this would cost so much more than those places, but not the case! They met and exceeded my expectations and helped so much with each aspect of my wedding (save the date, invites, all signage etc.). I had such a great experience I recommended to a friend and she too is loving her experience! Honestly, can’t say thank you enough!

Sent on 01/11/2019

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thank you so much! Congratulations again and please send your family and friends to us for all there printing needs.

Patty · Married on 09/01/2018

Lauren and the Copy Shop were amazing! Everything turned out perfect! And the pricing was very good! Excellent service! I would highly recommend!!!! They will always have my business!

Sent on 08/31/2018

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thank you so much! We are so happy that you were pleased with our service. Please remember us for your future printing needs. Congratulations again!

Courtney · Married on 08/18/2018

The copy shop worked efficiently and created a beautiful and perfect design for my wedding. Working with the copy shop made it less stressful to complete my place cards and seating chart. They were very professional and very reasonably priced for the quality of their products!

Sent on 09/06/2018

The Copy Shop's reply:

Courtney, thank you so much! We loved your violet and silver wedding theme. You and Zackary's wedding invitations were stunning! Congratulations on your wedding! Thank you for choosing us as your wedding printer.

Amanda · Married on 08/11/2018

Loved working with Lauren from The Copy Shop!

Sent on 09/12/2018

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thank you for using us for your wedding printing needs. We are so pleased that you were happy with your experience with TCS.

Kathryn · Married on 07/28/2018

Great experience! I would recommend Copy Shop to everyone.

Sent on 08/30/2018

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thank you so much! We are happy you were pleased with your experience. Let all your friends and family now. We appreciate your business!

Dana · Married on 07/21/2018

Beautiful product and they work side by side with you to design exactly what you want, very impressed by their work and I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thank you Dana and congratulations! If you have any professional photos please send them our way!

Libby · Married on 07/07/2018

I couldn’t have been happier with my invitations! Lauren was wonderful to work with! I told her what I wanted and that’s exactly what I got!

Sent on 09/05/2018

The Copy Shop's reply:

We are so happy you were pleased with our services. Congratulations again and please tell your friends and family about TCS.

Mandy · Married on 06/16/2018

The Copy Shop was amazing to work with! Monica was so, so great and exceeded our expectations! She was creative and delivered just what we wanted from the save the dates, to the wedding invites and programs to the thank you cards! We couldn’t have been more pleased!!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Jordan · Married on 06/09/2018

They are amazing! Very responsive! Ask for Lauren!

Sent on 05/21/2018

The Copy Shop's reply:

Congratulations and thank you so much for making us your Wedding Printer!

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2018

The invitations were beautiful and exactly what I was looking for!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Thank you so much! Glad we could help! TCS

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/28/2018

We were very happy with the Copy Shop. Everyone was so helpful and friendly! We would highly recommend them to others!

Sent on 06/05/2018

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thank you so much! Congratulations on your wedding!

Maggie · Married on 04/21/2018

The Copy Shop did an amazing job! I was so happy with the final product from the invites to the water bottle labels to the Thank you cards! I was blown away by their work!

Sent on 05/22/2018
    The Copy Shop 8
    The Copy Shop 9
    The Copy Shop 10

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thank you Maggie and congratulations to you and Sam on your wedding. We are so happy that we were a part of your beautiful celebration. Thank you for sharing pictures with us.

Julia · Married on 03/17/2018

We were very pleased with all of your work. Initially we were just having invitations to the rehearsal dinner printed at Copy Shop. The bride was so pleased with those she had all other printing, programs, menu and event card done there as well.

Sent on 04/19/2018

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thank you Julia! We are so happy that you chose The Copy Shop as your wedding printer! If you have any pictures from your wedding of your invitations and other printed materials would you mind sharing them with us? Congratulations!!!

Amanda · Married on 03/17/2018

The Copy Shop did a great job helping us create our invitations, rehearsal dinner cards, and programs! They worked with us to stay within our budget, and Lauren did an amazing job with the designs. She is easy to work with, very communicative, and was helpful each time we wanted to make a change. We received so many compliments on their work!

Sent on 05/07/2018
    The Copy Shop 11
    The Copy Shop 12

The Copy Shop's reply:

Amanda, congratulations again and thank you so much for using TCS as your wedding printer. Thank you for sharing pictures too!! Please let us know if we can help you with anything in the future!

Molly · Married on 12/16/2017

The copy shop made signage for our wedding. Laura was absolutely amazing and made my vision come to life.... then 3 days before wedding we decided to have programs and Laura came through again. We couldn’t have been happier with how amazing everything turned out and how quickly they were able to turn out a project for us. Thank you Copy Shop!!

Sent on 01/02/2018
    The Copy Shop 13
    The Copy Shop 14

The Copy Shop's reply:

Molly, thank you for your kind words and thank you for sharing photos! Please let your friends know about TCS. Congratulations again on your wedding!

Amy · Married on 12/09/2017

Lauren was amazing to work with. She went above and beyond to make sure I had the Wedding invitation I had envisioned!!

Sent on 12/26/2017

The Copy Shop's reply:

We are so happy you are pleased with TCS. Lauren is awesome! Congratulations and please feel free to share with us pictures of your wedding and of the items you had printed with us.

Kristi · Married on 12/09/2017

The Copy Shop did a great job helping us with our invitations, table numbers, and place cards for our wedding! They were always very helpful, responsive, and always gave us exactly what we were looking for! Would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/19/2018

The Copy Shop's reply:

Kristi, congratulations on your December wedding! Thank you for using TCS for your printing needs. Please tell your family and friends about us too!

Adam · Married on 11/04/2017

The product Lauren created for us was gorgeous. Thank you thank you! We'll be bringing our business back!

Sent on 01/05/2018

The Copy Shop's reply:

Adam, thank you so much for for your kind words. Congratulations and Happy New Year!

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

Our wedding invitations were absolutely amazing! I loved working with The CopyShop and their willingness to work with us to make sure everything is designed to what we envisioned! Highly recommend using their services!

Sent on 09/01/2017

The Copy Shop's reply:

Thank you so much! Congratulations on your wedding and thank you for choosing The Copy Shop!

Allie · Married on 10/14/2017

I am soooo thankful someone recommended The Copy Shop to me for my wedding invitations. I loved how I could stop by the "bridal showroom" just to take a look at what they had to offer without making a firm appointment. After, looking things over I knew this company was exactly who should do our invitations for our big day. I scheduled an appointment with Monica where we sat down and discussed ideas. I told her a little about our wedding style, showed her my swatches, discussed what I wanted and didn't want for our invitations, and explained to her how our guest list was totally massive so I would have to keep things affordable. I felt like we were totally on the same page when I left and that was confirmed when I received my proof in less than 3 days after we met. The proof was incredible and required very few changes. I was super impressed with how well she matched my theme/colors and how quickly she was able to produce something so perfect for such an affordable price. The entire process was seamless and so easy. I cannot believe I was actually considering purchasing from some "cookie-cutter" printing website that didn't really go with our theme, wasn't personalized or unique to our style, wasn't designed by a designer I could actually sit down and brainstorm with, and was 2x as much money. We just sent out our invitations a few days ago and I have already received tons of text messages complimenting them. Many people have said our invites are by far the prettiest they've ever seen. Although, I may be biased I have to agree! Thank you so much for the great work. I really appreciate how special you made the entire wedding invitation process.

Sent on 08/11/2017

The Copy Shop's reply:

Allie, thank you so much for your review! We really do love working with couples to create a personalized invitations unique to them. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and thank you for letting us be a small part of it!

Audrey · Married on 10/07/2017

The Copy Shop is great. Their staff is so friendly and they take the time to create something that not only you love, but that is in your price range. They respond very quickly and they have a quick turn around time! I highly recommend using The Copy Shop, especially Monica! She was great!

Sent on 10/02/2017