The Copper Beech Inn Reviews

4 | Ivoryton, CT

4 Reviews for The Copper Beech Inn

Craig · Married on 04/25/2015

This was an intimate, beautiful location for our wedding. The grounds were perfect for photos, the rooms are lovely, and the food was amazing!!!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Ashley · Married on 12/13/2014

I had my wedding at Copper Beech and everything was outstanding. From the responsiveness to our wedding coordinator to the staff at the Inn, I was highly impressed. It was really relaxed and everything was just perfect. I had several guest say that they were going to go back just for dinner or even for a long weekend. Malana was exceptional to work with and made the day a breeze with all of her help. If you are looking for a small intimate wedding venue, I highly recommend Copper Beech. We will be going there for many more anniversaries to come.

Sent on 12/31/2014

Susan · Married on 08/20/2011

The Copper Beech Inn is a perfect location for an intimate wedding! Our guests felt very comfortable in the setting and everyone loved the atmosphere. The entire staff is very professional and will go above and beyond to make your day special. Although it's a little pricier than larger venues it's well worth the cost if you're having a smaller affair. The food is fantastic and a special treat for everyone attending. Overall I couldn't imagine having a better setting for our wedding.

Sent on 10/10/2011

Christine · Married on 10/15/2011

4.2
      2.0

I went to Copper Beech Inn for my wedding night and had a beautiful time. Breakfast was included in our package, and we were able to have truffles and a cheese tray in our room for that evening. The food was delicious, although a bit pricey for my taste. I, however, am not a fancy food type of person but the inn does have excellent reviews from food critics. The room was beautiful, though I did have difficulty working the air jet tub. Overall, a wonderful yet pricey stay.

Sent on 10/18/2011