The Contemporary Reverend Reviews

11 | Chicago, IL

11 Reviews for The Contemporary Reverend

Ashley · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Above and Beyond

Stephanie was an integral part in making my wedding perfect. She was flexible, professional, considerate, and above all else: caring. I felt like she truly cared about us and everything we wanted our day to be. I felt like she took the time to really get to know us and make sure she was representing our story well. I was very impressed with how much time she put in and how how genuinely compassionate she was during the process. 10/10 would recommend to anyone who is looking to be married by someone who truly cares about their big day.

Sent on 09/22/2020

Sarah · Getting married on 08/13/2021

Most important part of my wedding

I would have changed anything else about my wedding before going with a different company to plan it. Stephanie made the whole process so easy and enjoyable. She supported me every step of the way. The price is also so low it seems too good to be true. It is true though. All of my dreams come true. Best company in the planet for whatever you need

Sent on 06/11/2021
  • Stephanie

Stephanie R. · Married on 06/08/2021

Great team

They did my wedding last weekend and it was great. Very responsive and professional.

• Katie

Katie P. · Married on 05/22/2021

Stephanie is AMAZING!

Stephanie was an absolute pleasure to work with start today finish. Our ceremony was exactly what we hoped for and her clear communication throughout the process made our big day seamless. We highly recommend The Contemporary Reverend!

Sent on 06/05/2021

Ali C. · Married on 04/03/2021

So happy we chose TCR for day-of coordination service

I reached out to The Contemporary Reverend for their day-of coordination services a month before my wedding after my venue reached out to let me know we would have our fifth new contact with them.
    Stephanie was a Godsend! She was always available by email or text, reassured me that she would make sure everything I had planned for the day would happen just the way I hoped, and really went beyond my expectations of what a day-of coordinator would handle.
    She and TJ oversaw everything from setup to teardown and even dropped off our décor at our hotel after the reception since it needed to be removed from the venue that night. I know there were hiccups throughout the day, but Stephanie handled everything - not one issue was brought to my husband, myself, or our families. It was such a relief to be able to enjoy our reception knowing that we had the support we needed to make the day go smoothly.
    Their pricing was incredibly reasonable for their services and I would highly recommend TCR for day-of services!

Sent on 07/31/2021
  • Elihu

Elihu C. · Married on 11/09/2020

Great team

This group did my wedding last weekend and it was great. Very professional and detail oriented.

Larissa · Married on 09/11/2020

Absolutely Wonderful

I have nothing but good things to say about Stephanie. A week before my wedding there was a situation where the original revered had to back out and she jumped right in. She asked what and how I wanted it, made sure I had plans for my hair and makeup. Her fiance even took photos for us. We wanted a ceremony that was short, sweet but also very meaningful. And Stephanie fulfilled that and then some. She answered every question I had and was very quick to respond. My husband and I are so very thankful that we had her for our special day.

Sent on 09/16/2020

Samantha H. · Married on 09/09/2020

A dream come true

Ever since I was a little girl, I dreamed up how my wedding would go. I can’t express how Stephanie exceeded all of my expectations. She took me under her wing and literally gave me my fantasy wedding. I loved her energy and attentiveness since the get go. She was an all around a rockstar and helped take so much stress off of me.

Anytime I got cold feet on decor, or little details she would walk my through it and take my feed back coming up with alternative options, ones I would have never thought of.

I want to keep reliving that day over and over again. It was pure magic. I can’t thank Stephanie enough for all the time and thought she gave me individual to make my picture perfect wedding come true. I recommend her to all of my friends. To be honest I’ve even recommended her to strangers I have over heard stressing about their day and finding the right help.

Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/17/2020

Elihu C. · Married on 09/04/2020

Amazing team!

The best team. They answered at all hours of the day and night to make sure I had no worries for the day.

Sent on 10/08/2020
  • Anthony

Anthony S. · Married on 03/08/2020

An Absolutely Awesome Experience

From day one, my wedding planner, TJ Strozier of The Contemporary Reverend (http://thecontemporaryreverend.com/) - sounds funny even saying “my weeding planner” because over the course of only a short amount of time he became “my friend.” TJ has been there - above and beyond - in every aspect of not only the showing and the final ceremony. But every bump in the road - TJ was there to hold my hand. And I know some of the stuff he did was not in his job description. My Italian Grandma would call him: “a piece of bread.” He's so good. I mean, the cherry on top is he got me an unheard of amount for the event space. More than I could have dreamed. But every other tiny aspect - he was there for me. He always got right back to me. Answered every question. Even the stupid ones. He's honest and he's good and he's been there for me like a best friend. He held my hand to the finishing line - myself and my wife had a lot of different circumstances - put a bunch of obstacles in his way. But TJ did it. He officiated and planned our wedding flawlessly. And on top of it - he was a gentleman the whole stretch.

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/11/2017

The best!

Stephanie was absolutely incredible to work with!! We are wedding photographer's and she had amazing communication with us prior to the wedding, and kept us up to date on everything. Extremely professional, yet still very fun and personable! This was especially important as the wedding was a destination wedding. The day of the wedding was flawless and everything was perfect. We highly recommend her, and can't wait to work with her again! Thanks for being awesome!!

Sent on 01/07/2021