The Company Band Reviews

The Company Band 4
The Company Band 5

Jessica · Getting married on 01/03/2020

What A Great Band

The wedding was weeks ago and everyone is still talking about the band! Thank you so much for the amazing job you did at Staci and Johnathan's wedding in December. As their wedding planner, it was my first time working an event with a band. As a result of the amazing job they did not only will I encourage future clients to hire a band, I will specifically refer them to The Company Band! They were phenomenal!

Sent on 01/09/2019

The Company Band's reply:

Thanks so much, Jessica. It was an absolute pleasure working with you! We hope this is this was the first of many events we do together. we make a great team!

Talea Watkins · Married on 01/12/2019

Unforgettable Evening

The Company Band was well worth the money. January 12th will be an unforgettable day as the 8 piece Band blew all of our guests away. We loved every song that we selected during our planning process. They made the process stressful free. Would highly recommend if you want an awesome night of fun!

Sent on 01/17/2019

The Company Band's reply:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a review! We thoroughly enjoyed our first event of the year with you and Jimmy!
  • Heather

Heather Blanton Burns · Married on 11/17/2018

dance all night long

If you are looking for a high energy reception and to dance the night away at your wedding, this is your band. They play every kind of music and will learn a new song or two as well. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/11/2019

The Company Band's reply:

Heather, working with you from beginning to end was an absolute pleasure! We are so happy our paths crossed and we were able to play for your wedding! Best wishes
  • Maddison

Maddison Miller · Married on 10/06/2018

The BEST decision we made for our wedding!

The Company Band had just started to play at our reception and I had already received several texts saying ,"THIS BAND IS AWESOME!" before we could make our grand entrance! The Company Band was fun and lively ALL NIGHT! My husband even sent them a medley he created so he could sing at the wedding and they learned it easily! They have many songs to choose from and are willing to learn new choices, also! I would chose this band over and over again. Thank you TCB! You helped make our wedding so wonderful and memorable!

Sent on 10/29/2018

The Company Band's reply:

Maddison! It was such an awesome privilege play for your wedding. We wish you nothing but the best!

Amy Deheer · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing live band

I am SO HAPPY we had The Company Band play at our wedding! (October 6th 2018) Our wedding was in Indianapolis, Indiana so we didn't get a chance to see them play before the night of the wedding. I just had to go off reviews, recordings, and videos on their website and I'm SO GLAD we went with them!! They are very easy to work with and helped me stay calm throughout the whole process! They clarified things when they had questions about the timeline and just made the whole evening so perfect! I LOVED how the lead singer made eye contact with me every time they were going to announce something, such as speeches, bouquet/garter toss, and sparkler sendoff, just to make sure everything was going as planned. They really cared about how the evening went and made sure I was happy with how everything turned out. And their energy was UNBELIEVABLE!! I'm SOOOO happy I was able to get the horn section because my friends absolutely went crazy when they heard them play! Such a TALENTED group of performers and extremely easy to work with before the event! THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY LIVE WEDDING BAND DREAMS COME TRUE!!!!

Sent on 11/26/2018

The Company Band's reply:

Amy, thank you for trusting us despite not seeing the band live before booking. The thought of knowing we helped make your wedding rememberable is priceless! Best wishes!

Katie · Married on 09/29/2018

Not sure how we fit so many people on the dance floor!

I can't say enough good things about The Company Band. Entertainment was something I really researched and knew I wanted a band that could bring the fun and The Company Band did just that. They played some jazz while we ate dinner and everyone literally turned to us and said "wow if they play like that now, I can't wait to hear what they have later". They will learn up to 3 songs for you - we did not take advantage of this because it took us so long to choose all of our special dance songs, but I think that's a great feature that they offer. The bar was outside of the tent up a little hill, and at one point my dad said he looked down from the bar and literally everyone was crammed under the tent. They had gone over their amount of time and everyone was BEGGING them to keep going, so they agreed for cash - the guests were literally throwing money on the stage with no hesitation! We are already trying to think of the next party we can host so that we can invite them back!

Sent on 01/06/2019

The Company Band's reply:

What a party. We're filled with gratitude that you chose us for your special day! Crammed under the tent and everyone dancing was such a great memory! Best wishes
  • W

Will · Married on 07/14/2018

The Company Band performed at our wedding reception. They were phenomenal!

Over several months leading up to the wedding, most of our interactions were with Katherine, the Band Coordinator, and Mecca, the Band’s Event Associate. Katherine and Mecca were organized, professional, thorough, and detailed. At first, through phone calls and emails, Katherine explained what The Company Band offered and what our event could look like with them there. She also shared with us testimonials from previous clients about how highly they rated the band. Once we decided to move forward and sign a contract, she gave us an electronic form to complete, on which we could specify our preferred timeline of the evening’s events, song requests, etc. As the big day neared, Mecca communicated with us to iron out other small details. It was seamless.

At our reception, the band blew us and our guests away. First, they were prompt and prepared. They were set up and all ready to go at the exact time that we had specified in our “day-of” timeline. Next, as musicians, they were notably versatile. The band was able to gauge the mood of the audience and play a variety of song types--slow and romantic, or up-tempo--based on what felt best. We cannot count the number of people who told us throughout the night how great the band was.

Finally, William, the band’s singer and emcee, deserves recognition. Throughout the night, as the band performed, William’s on-stage presence was amazing. He made the performance fun. He was giving high fives to dancers and at one point even came down into the crowd to dance with us! Overall, William brought a ton of energy and commitment to the show and was a huge reason why the band made our wedding reception such a great event.

In closing, we highly recommend The Company Band to anyone considering live music for their wedding reception. Thank you to the band for making our wedding reception such a memorable event!

Sent on 07/19/2018

The Company Band's reply:

Thanks so much for the review, Will! It was truly a pleasure to walk you through the entire process. Best wishes!

Heather · Married on 05/19/2018

Get The Company Band for your wedding!! We had them at our wedding about a month ago and they were AMAZING! They kept our guests entertained the entire night and everyone was on the dance floor!! They were easy to work with and very professional! They wanted to make sure we were having a great time the whole night! ALL of our guests commented on how awesome they were and even want to use them for future weddings, definitely recommend!!!

The Company Band's reply:

What a pleasure it was! It's easy for us to to be amazing when we have clients as AMAZING as you! Thank you for the compliments. Best wishes!

Gregory · Married on 05/06/2018

Book this band!! They were super organized, learn 3 songs for us, and kept the dance floor full the ENTIRE night. Horns and singers came out on the dance floor with us, and kept the party going. My guests are still talking about how much fun we had a month after the wedding! I wish we could do it all over again!

The Company Band's reply:

Thank you, Gregory! We love packing dance floors! We can do it again any time you like! Best wishes

Nina · Married on 03/03/2018

This is thee best band....period! Me and my family searched high and low to find a band that everyone would approve of, so the bar was set pretty high. They played HUGE variety of music, read the crowd, and kept our dance floor full the entire night! People are still asking me about them!

Sent on 06/21/2018

The Company Band's reply:

Whoop whoop! We're glad that you found us. That was a party to remember! We will see you again for your sister's wedding next month. Such an awesome family. Best wishes

Doug · Married on 02/18/2018

We can't thank The Company Band enough for making our party! From the time we inquired about them to the last song, we had the best experience! They were also very affordable!

The Company Band's reply:

We had an absolute blast! Thanks for having us, Doug. We loved being a part of your celebration. We wish you the best!

Larry · Married on 10/20/2017

Absolutely phenomenal! Great band, great music, and very easy to work with. They MADE the event. Kept everyone engaged the entire time. Very professional. You need to book this band-- they've played at 3 events I've been to and the result has always been the same-- excellent

Sent on 10/24/2017

The Company Band's reply:

Phenomenal clients make phenomenal bands. Thank you for being phenomenal! We loved every second. Best wishes!

Kimberly · Married on 08/26/2017

The Company Band did an amazing job at our wedding! They were awesome in answering our questions and talking to us with quick replies prior to our booking. Their song list is impressive and extensive, and they can pull off anything from Bruno Mars to Journey (and some kick butt Prince and Stevie Wonder). Our ceremony was a disaster, and TCB rose to the occasion, and all anyone can remember is how great the band was. Many of our guests commented that they would pay for tickets to come see our band. The dance floor was packed. We added on horns for a total of nine pieces and it was well worth it. The horns came in to the crowd for one of the best moments of the night. Dinner ran over, and TCB played straight through without a break to maximize our dance time. They were affordable for the quality and service. My husband had said, " I want to get married again just so we can have that band." I'd book them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/07/2017
    The Company Band 8
    The Company Band 9
    The Company Band 10

The Company Band's reply:

OMG! What an honor it was to play for you! Truly an unforgettable experience. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your wedding. We will never lose those fun memories! Best wishes

Katie · Married on 06/03/2017

Best vendor choice we made for our wedding!! The company band was flexible, professional, and SO fun!! They traveled and came to our outdoor/tent wedding in northern Indiana at my parents' small farm. They were fabulous at MCing (I felt like I didn't give them a ton of guidance, and they totally rolled with it and did a wonderful job). Most of all, all of my guests were on the dance floor when the night ended. Our guests LOVED TCB! There is nothing like a live band, especially when they rock!

Sent on 06/19/2017

The Company Band's reply:

Katie! We had a BLAST with you all!! Thank you so much for this review and for allowing us to celebrate with you!!!! Thank you!

Kimberly · Married on 05/06/2017

The Company Band was AMAZING!!! I literally never wanted to leave the dance floor, and neither did our guests who ranged in all ages. Over a month later we still have guests, family and OTHER VENDORS asking us how we found this awesome group and saying that the band was the best they had seen in years. Do not hesitate, book the Company Band now!!

Sent on 06/18/2017

The Company Band's reply:

Kimberly! Thank you so much for this review! We loved every minute of performing at your wedding and we wish you guys all the best of love!

Crystal · Married on 04/22/2017

Where do I even begin??!! This band was absolutely AMAZING! Throughout the entire process their customer service was superior and their talent is limitless! We worked very closely with Hanoch for months preparing for the wedding and he and his team obliged our every request. They were extremely professional and truly livened up our conservative, day wedding. Our guests are still talking about two things from our wedding: the mini burgers and this band! One thing I'm especially grateful for was them making our first dance so incredibly special - it was hands down my favorite part of our wedding day. We chose the song At Last - one of the band's signature songs, but when I tell you they blew it away! I've never heard the song sung they way they did it - it was an incredible moment made even more special by this talented crew. I know we'll be having more events in the future so I'll be calling them to come back! Book this band! You will not regret it!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Crystal!
    Thank you so much for this review and for allowing us to be a major part of your day! We had an absolute blast! You are were an AMAZING crowd and we will never forget you! Wishing you all the best!

Susan · Married on 04/08/2017

I searched the web for bands for my daughter's wedding and found the company band! We listened to their demos on their site and thought they were awesome! Hanock, the coordinator for the company band responded to my email immediately and we discussed the big day and some of the details. We booked right away! They were great to work with and made it so easy!
    As the day grew near, They were communicating with us on our wishes. The day of they were dressed in their black tie and ready to go! They were very interactive and entertaining! Everyone literally was on the dance floor! They played a great variety of music just as we requested! They were awesome and perfect for my daughter's wedding! Awesome musicians and great to work with! I would definitely recommend them for any event!!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Susan,
    Thank you so much for trusting us with your daughter's wedding! We know how important it is to ensure your princess has the best day ever and I believe she did! Thank you for choosing us to be your entertainment and we wish all of you nothing but the BEST!

Vanessa · Married on 02/04/2017

My husband and I went back and forth several times on booking a DJ or a band. We ended up going with this band for many reasons. One, the customer service was impeccable. From the first conversation, we knew that this was going to be the best decision for us and our families. The members of the band were extremely professional, very personable and our guest danced until they were screaming for an encore! Thank you so much for a memorable experience!

Sent on 02/20/2017

The Company Band's reply:

Thank you, Vanessa! Personal attention and customer service are just as important to us as playing great music. Thank you for trusting us with your special day!

Shirley · Married on 01/14/2017

These musicians were amazing! We booked The Company Band for a surprise birthday party with guests of various ages, and this band impressed all.

Sent on 01/17/2017

The Company Band's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. You threw a FANTASTIC party for the guest of honor!

Maria · Married on 12/10/2016

From the time I spoke with Hanock the Director of this band, I knew that I could trust them to make my day magical. My husband and I checked out their website and looooved what we seen. We found that this band performs the songs that we knew we would love and be able to dance to all night long and that's EXACTLY what we DID!!! I cannot tell you how happy I am to have had them as part of our day. From the time the band arrived, they were engaging and respectful and extremely professional and pleasant to work with. There were several gentleman and one female singer and they were AMAZING!!!! I just could not WAIT to post this review and tell other people how they turned what could have been a regular night into the most memorable and happiest days of our lives. This is not your regular band! This band felt like they were our family! They used our names and spoke to us AND made us a part of the show!!! They made our guest feel like they were at a high paid concert and EVERYONE kept asking how to book them!!! I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH!!! I'm in tears as I write this advising you that if you choose them for your special day, you will NOT Regret it! Company band and Hanock, Thank you so much for all you did for us! This is THE BAND YOU WANT!!! THANK YOU!!!! You truly blessed our family and set us on the right path for a long life together! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Maria,
    Thank you!!! You were an amazing bride to work with and super fun! We love you guys!

Ericka · Married on 12/05/2016

TOP NOTCH! We hired The Company Band and they were the conversation of the night. I could not have been happier.

Sent on 01/26/2017

The Company Band's reply:

Thank you Ericka! We really enjoyed celebrating the day with you!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/12/2016

The Company Band was amazing! Every guest was on the dance floor. They were the highlight of our wedding!

Sent on 01/20/2017

The Company Band's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth! We had a blast!

Susan · Married on 10/29/2016

The Company band played for my daughters wedding at the Brown Hotel in Louisville. They were fantastic. From the time we booked them until the day of the wedding they were in constant contact with us. Hanoch is their manager and he was a great help and always willing to answer any questions. The band emceed for us and then played great music all night . Everyone loved them ! They were so fun and so professional. Amazing!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Susan,
    It was such a pleasure playing the wedding! We know it must he been a little scary booking our band from so far away without seeing us. Thanks for trusting us with Ellie and Josh's wedding!

Maureen · Married on 10/22/2016

The Company Band kept the party going! We received so many compliments from guests saying they were so much fun. We would highly recommend them... such great talent!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Maureen,
    We enjoyed the entire process of with working with you. From our phone conversations, you sharing the rich musical experience of your family members, you coming to see us at our sound check, to your attention to detail during our planning process....we really enjoyed having you as a client. What we enjoyed most of all was seeing the joy written all over your face on wedding day because things went your way! Best wishes!