89 Reviews for The Company Band

Ceremony (3)
Sample Music (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
85 The Company Band Reviews

This review is currently being verified.

We LOVED working with the company band. They really know how to make their audience to have fun. My husband and I had them to preform at our wedding reception and everybody loved the company band. They truly know how to make even the shyest person go crazy on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Siria, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Get The Company Band for your wedding!! We had them at our wedding about a month ago and they were AMAZING! They kept our guests entertained the entire night and everyone was on the dance floor!! They were easy to work with and very professional! They wanted to make sure we were having a great time the whole night! ALL of our guests commented on how awesome they were and even want to use them for future weddings, definitely recommend!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Book this band!! They were super organized, learn 3 songs for us, and kept the dance floor full the ENTIRE night. Horns and singers came out on the dance floor with us, and kept the party going. My guests are still talking about how much fun we had a month after the wedding! I wish we could do it all over again!

Profile Picture Gregory, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

This is thee best band....period! Me and my family searched high and low to find a band that everyone would approve of, so the bar was set pretty high. They played HUGE variety of music, read the crowd, and kept our dance floor full the entire night! People are still asking me about them!

Profile Picture Nina, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

We can't thank The Company Band enough for making our party! From the time we inquired about them to the last song, we had the best experience! They were also very affordable!

Profile Picture Doug, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Absolutely phenomenal! Great band, great music, and very easy to work with. They MADE the event. Kept everyone engaged the entire time. Very professional. You need to book this band-- they've played at 3 events I've been to and the result has always been the same-- excellent

Profile Picture Larry, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Company Band did an amazing job at our wedding! They were awesome in answering our questions and talking to us with quick replies prior to our booking. Their song list is impressive and extensive, and they can pull off anything from Bruno Mars to Journey (and some kick butt Prince and Stevie Wonder). Our ceremony was a disaster, and TCB rose to the occasion, and all anyone can remember is how great the band was. Many of our guests commented that they would pay for tickets to come see our band. The dance floor was packed. We added on horns for a total of nine pieces and it was well worth it. The horns came in to the crowd for one of the best moments of the night. Dinner ran over, and TCB played straight through without a break to maximize our dance time. They were affordable for the quality and service. My husband had said, " I want to get married again just so we can have that band." I'd book them again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel
4.7

The band provided a contact person for the planning stage and she was very responsive through the entire process. We had such a great time - the band was so much fun and had all of our guests dancing!! Looking forward to using them for other events. PS - Ask them to play their cover of "Proud Mary" - it is sure to have everyone on their feet!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The band brought amazing energy to our reception - everyone was dancing and had the best best best time! We loved every minute.

Profile Picture Adele, 5/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

TCB was absolutely wonderful! We booked them for our wedding reception. They were so flexible with letting some family members play and kept the dance floor going. Full of energy, great music, and very professional. Highly recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Company Band was AMAZING!!! I literally never wanted to leave the dance floor, and neither did our guests who ranged in all ages. Over a month later we still have guests, family and OTHER VENDORS asking us how we found this awesome group and saying that the band was the best they had seen in years. Do not hesitate, book the Company Band now!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Where do I even begin??!! This band was absolutely AMAZING! Throughout the entire process their customer service was superior and their talent is limitless! We worked very closely with Hanoch for months preparing for the wedding and he and his team obliged our every request. They were extremely professional and truly livened up our conservative, day wedding. Our guests are still talking about two things from our wedding: the mini burgers and this band! One thing I'm especially grateful for was them making our first dance so incredibly special - it was hands down my favorite part of our wedding day. We chose the song At Last - one of the band's signature songs, but when I tell you they blew it away! I've never heard the song sung they way they did it - it was an incredible moment made even more special by this talented crew. I know we'll be having more events in the future so I'll be calling them to come back! Book this band! You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Crystal, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

I searched the web for bands for my daughter's wedding and found the company band! We listened to their demos on their site and thought they were awesome! Hanock, the coordinator for the company band responded to my email immediately and we discussed the big day and some of the details. We booked right away! They were great to work with and made it so easy!
As the day grew near, They were communicating with us on our wishes. The day of they were dressed in their black tie and ready to go! They were very interactive and entertaining! Everyone literally was on the dance floor! They played a great variety of music just as we requested! They were awesome and perfect for my daughter's wedding! Awesome musicians and great to work with! I would definitely recommend them for any event!!

Profile Picture Susan, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Very professional and talented band that can play a variety of music and play it WELL! Kept my guests entertained and dancing through the night and everyone raved about the band, which can make or break a party...this band MADE the party a night to remember!

Profile Picture User7872018, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

My husband and I went back and forth several times on booking a DJ or a band. We ended up going with this band for many reasons. One, the customer service was impeccable. From the first conversation, we knew that this was going to be the best decision for us and our families. The members of the band were extremely professional, very personable and our guest danced until they were screaming for an encore! Thank you so much for a memorable experience!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Vocals, Willing to Travel

These musicians were amazing! We booked The Company Band for a surprise birthday party with guests of various ages, and this band impressed all.

Profile Picture User7656718, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

From the time I spoke with Hanock the Director of this band, I knew that I could trust them to make my day magical. My husband and I checked out their website and looooved what we seen. We found that this band performs the songs that we knew we would love and be able to dance to all night long and that's EXACTLY what we DID!!! I cannot tell you how happy I am to have had them as part of our day. From the time the band arrived, they were engaging and respectful and extremely professional and pleasant to work with. There were several gentleman and one female singer and they were AMAZING!!!! I just could not WAIT to post this review and tell other people how they turned what could have been a regular night into the most memorable and happiest days of our lives. This is not your regular band! This band felt like they were our family! They used our names and spoke to us AND made us a part of the show!!! They made our guest feel like they were at a high paid concert and EVERYONE kept asking how to book them!!! I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH!!! I'm in tears as I write this advising you that if you choose them for your special day, you will NOT Regret it! Company band and Hanock, Thank you so much for all you did for us! This is THE BAND YOU WANT!!! THANK YOU!!!! You truly blessed our family and set us on the right path for a long life together! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Profile Picture Maria, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

They will truly enhance your event, they get everyone up to DANCE!

People are still talking about the party and how great it was, thank you guys!!

Profile Picture User7703925, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

TOP NOTCH! We hired The Company Band and they were the conversation of the night. I could not have been happier.

Profile Picture Ericka, 12/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Company Band was amazing! Every guest was on the dance floor. They were the highlight of our wedding!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Company band played for my daughters wedding at the Brown Hotel in Louisville. They were fantastic. From the time we booked them until the day of the wedding they were in constant contact with us. Hanoch is their manager and he was a great help and always willing to answer any questions. The band emceed for us and then played great music all night . Everyone loved them ! They were so fun and so professional. Amazing!

Profile Picture Susan, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Company Band kept the party going! We received so many compliments from guests saying they were so much fun. We would highly recommend them... such great talent!

Profile Picture Maureen, 10/22/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Band

The Company Band was very professional and well organized. Their show was incredible and they did a wonderful job of being flexible throughout the wedding. We would highly recommend them for any wedding. You will get more than what you paid for from The Company Band!

Profile Picture Joshua, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews