The Company Band Reviews

92 Reviews for The Company Band

92 The Company Band Reviews
  • Maddison

Maddison Miller · Married on 10/06/2018

The BEST decision we made for our wedding!

The Company Band had just started to play at our reception and I had already received several texts saying ,"THIS BAND IS AWESOME!" before we could make our grand entrance! The Company Band was fun and lively ALL NIGHT! My husband even sent them a medley he created so he could sing at the wedding and they learned it easily! They have many songs to choose from and are willing to learn new choices, also! I would chose this band over and over again. Thank you TCB! You helped make our wedding so wonderful and memorable!

• W

Will · Married on 07/14/2018

The Company Band performed at our wedding reception. They were phenomenal!

Over several months leading up to the wedding, most of our interactions were with Katherine, the Band Coordinator, and Mecca, the Band’s Event Associate. Katherine and Mecca were organized, professional, thorough, and detailed. At first, through phone calls and emails, Katherine explained what The Company Band offered and what our event could look like with them there. She also shared with us testimonials from previous clients about how highly they rated the band. Once we decided to move forward and sign a contract, she gave us an electronic form to complete, on which we could specify our preferred timeline of the evening’s events, song requests, etc. As the big day neared, Mecca communicated with us to iron out other small details. It was seamless.

At our reception, the band blew us and our guests away. First, they were prompt and prepared. They were set up and all ready to go at the exact time that we had specified in our “day-of” timeline. Next, as musicians, they were notably versatile. The band was able to gauge the mood of the audience and play a variety of song types--slow and romantic, or up-tempo--based on what felt best. We cannot count the number of people who told us throughout the night how great the band was.

Finally, William, the band’s singer and emcee, deserves recognition. Throughout the night, as the band performed, William’s on-stage presence was amazing. He made the performance fun. He was giving high fives to dancers and at one point even came down into the crowd to dance with us! Overall, William brought a ton of energy and commitment to the show and was a huge reason why the band made our wedding reception such a great event.

In closing, we highly recommend The Company Band to anyone considering live music for their wedding reception. Thank you to the band for making our wedding reception such a memorable event!

Sent on 07/19/2018

The Company Band's reply:

Thanks so much for the review, Will! It was truly a pleasure to walk you through the entire process. Best wishes!

Heather · Married on 05/19/2018

Get The Company Band for your wedding!! We had them at our wedding about a month ago and they were AMAZING! They kept our guests entertained the entire night and everyone was on the dance floor!! They were easy to work with and very professional! They wanted to make sure we were having a great time the whole night! ALL of our guests commented on how awesome they were and even want to use them for future weddings, definitely recommend!!!

Gregory · Married on 05/06/2018

Book this band!! They were super organized, learn 3 songs for us, and kept the dance floor full the ENTIRE night. Horns and singers came out on the dance floor with us, and kept the party going. My guests are still talking about how much fun we had a month after the wedding! I wish we could do it all over again!

Nina · Married on 03/03/2018

This is thee best band....period! Me and my family searched high and low to find a band that everyone would approve of, so the bar was set pretty high. They played HUGE variety of music, read the crowd, and kept our dance floor full the entire night! People are still asking me about them!

Doug · Married on 02/18/2018

We can't thank The Company Band enough for making our party! From the time we inquired about them to the last song, we had the best experience! They were also very affordable!

Larry · Married on 10/20/2017

Absolutely phenomenal! Great band, great music, and very easy to work with. They MADE the event. Kept everyone engaged the entire time. Very professional. You need to book this band-- they've played at 3 events I've been to and the result has always been the same-- excellent

Kimberly · Married on 08/26/2017

The Company Band did an amazing job at our wedding! They were awesome in answering our questions and talking to us with quick replies prior to our booking. Their song list is impressive and extensive, and they can pull off anything from Bruno Mars to Journey (and some kick butt Prince and Stevie Wonder). Our ceremony was a disaster, and TCB rose to the occasion, and all anyone can remember is how great the band was. Many of our guests commented that they would pay for tickets to come see our band. The dance floor was packed. We added on horns for a total of nine pieces and it was well worth it. The horns came in to the crowd for one of the best moments of the night. Dinner ran over, and TCB played straight through without a break to maximize our dance time. They were affordable for the quality and service. My husband had said, " I want to get married again just so we can have that band." I'd book them again in a heartbeat.

The Company Band 1
    The Company Band 2
    The Company Band 3

Kimberly · Married on 05/06/2017

The Company Band was AMAZING!!! I literally never wanted to leave the dance floor, and neither did our guests who ranged in all ages. Over a month later we still have guests, family and OTHER VENDORS asking us how we found this awesome group and saying that the band was the best they had seen in years. Do not hesitate, book the Company Band now!!

Sent on 06/18/2017

The Company Band's reply:

Kimberly! Thank you so much for this review! We loved every minute of performing at your wedding and we wish you guys all the best of love!

Crystal · Married on 04/22/2017

Where do I even begin??!! This band was absolutely AMAZING! Throughout the entire process their customer service was superior and their talent is limitless! We worked very closely with Hanoch for months preparing for the wedding and he and his team obliged our every request. They were extremely professional and truly livened up our conservative, day wedding. Our guests are still talking about two things from our wedding: the mini burgers and this band! One thing I'm especially grateful for was them making our first dance so incredibly special - it was hands down my favorite part of our wedding day. We chose the song At Last - one of the band's signature songs, but when I tell you they blew it away! I've never heard the song sung they way they did it - it was an incredible moment made even more special by this talented crew. I know we'll be having more events in the future so I'll be calling them to come back! Book this band! You will not regret it!

Sent on 04/05/2017

The Company Band's reply:

Crystal! Thank you so much for this review and for allowing us to be a major part of your day! We had an absolute blast! You are were an AMAZING crowd and we will never forget you! Wishing you all the best!

Susan · Married on 04/08/2017

I searched the web for bands for my daughter's wedding and found the company band! We listened to their demos on their site and thought they were awesome! Hanock, the coordinator for the company band responded to my email immediately and we discussed the big day and some of the details. We booked right away! They were great to work with and made it so easy!
    As the day grew near, They were communicating with us on our wishes. The day of they were dressed in their black tie and ready to go! They were very interactive and entertaining! Everyone literally was on the dance floor! They played a great variety of music just as we requested! They were awesome and perfect for my daughter's wedding! Awesome musicians and great to work with! I would definitely recommend them for any event!!

Sent on 06/02/2017

The Company Band's reply:

Susan, Thank you so much for trusting us with your daughter's wedding! We know how important it is to ensure your princess has the best day ever and I believe she did! Thank you for choosing us to be your entertainment and we wish all of you nothing but the BEST!

Vanessa · Married on 02/04/2017

My husband and I went back and forth several times on booking a DJ or a band. We ended up going with this band for many reasons. One, the customer service was impeccable. From the first conversation, we knew that this was going to be the best decision for us and our families. The members of the band were extremely professional, very personable and our guest danced until they were screaming for an encore! Thank you so much for a memorable experience!

Sent on 02/20/2017

The Company Band's reply:

Thank you, Vanessa! Personal attention and customer service are just as important to us as playing great music. Thank you for trusting us with your special day!

Shirley · Married on 01/14/2017

These musicians were amazing! We booked The Company Band for a surprise birthday party with guests of various ages, and this band impressed all.

Sent on 01/17/2017

The Company Band's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. You threw a FANTASTIC party for the guest of honor!

Maria · Married on 12/10/2016

From the time I spoke with Hanock the Director of this band, I knew that I could trust them to make my day magical. My husband and I checked out their website and looooved what we seen. We found that this band performs the songs that we knew we would love and be able to dance to all night long and that's EXACTLY what we DID!!! I cannot tell you how happy I am to have had them as part of our day. From the time the band arrived, they were engaging and respectful and extremely professional and pleasant to work with. There were several gentleman and one female singer and they were AMAZING!!!! I just could not WAIT to post this review and tell other people how they turned what could have been a regular night into the most memorable and happiest days of our lives. This is not your regular band! This band felt like they were our family! They used our names and spoke to us AND made us a part of the show!!! They made our guest feel like they were at a high paid concert and EVERYONE kept asking how to book them!!! I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH!!! I'm in tears as I write this advising you that if you choose them for your special day, you will NOT Regret it! Company band and Hanock, Thank you so much for all you did for us! This is THE BAND YOU WANT!!! THANK YOU!!!! You truly blessed our family and set us on the right path for a long life together! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Sent on 01/19/2017

The Company Band's reply:

Maria, Thank you!!! You were an amazing bride to work with and super fun! We love you guys!

Ericka · Married on 12/05/2016

TOP NOTCH! We hired The Company Band and they were the conversation of the night. I could not have been happier.

Sent on 01/26/2017

The Company Band's reply:

Thank you Ericka! We really enjoyed celebrating the day with you!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/12/2016

The Company Band was amazing! Every guest was on the dance floor. They were the highlight of our wedding!

Sent on 01/20/2017

The Company Band's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth! We had a blast!

Susan · Married on 10/29/2016

The Company band played for my daughters wedding at the Brown Hotel in Louisville. They were fantastic. From the time we booked them until the day of the wedding they were in constant contact with us. Hanoch is their manager and he was a great help and always willing to answer any questions. The band emceed for us and then played great music all night . Everyone loved them ! They were so fun and so professional. Amazing!

Sent on 11/18/2016

The Company Band's reply:

Susan, It was such a pleasure playing the wedding! We know it must he been a little scary booking our band from so far away without seeing us. Thanks for trusting us with Ellie and Josh's wedding!

Maureen · Married on 10/22/2016

The Company Band kept the party going! We received so many compliments from guests saying they were so much fun. We would highly recommend them... such great talent!

Sent on 12/13/2016

The Company Band's reply:

Maureen, We enjoyed the entire process of with working with you. From our phone conversations, you sharing the rich musical experience of your family members, you coming to see us at our sound check, to your attention to detail during our planning process....we really enjoyed having you as a client. What we enjoyed most of all was seeing the joy written all over your face on wedding day because things went your way! Best wishes!

LESHA · Married on 10/15/2016

THEY ARE WONDERFUL, HOPE TO USE THEM FOR ENTERTAINMENT AGAIN!! EXCELLENT FOR MY SONS
    WEDDING, WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 01/16/2017

The Company Band's reply:

Lesha, thank you for leaving us a review and for your continued support of the band. We can't wait to play for you again!

Tina · Married on 09/24/2016

Stop looking for bands and BOOK THE COMPANY BAND!! Words cannot stress how great, fun, entertaining, and talented The Company Band is! When I first started looking for bands I looked at a ton - and then found The Company Band and I was hooked! They are local to the Charlotte area and we went to hear them practice (because my husband is the type that he needed to hear them live before making a decision) - and they belted out a few notes of their first song in practice and he leaned over and said "yeah, they are awesome!" - so, we booked them on the spot! What a great decision! All of our guests were so impressed with a 9 piece band and the great songs that kept them all on the dance floor all night long! Such a great decision to hire The Company Band! They were amazing!!

Sent on 10/07/2016

The Company Band's reply:

Tina, We are happy you came out to a band rehearsal then chose us! We also appreciate the extra challenge you gave us to learn "When I See You Smile" by Bad English. That's a such a cool song! Best Wishes!

I searched and searched for a band that sounded great and didn't charge a ton. I'm so glad that I settled on these guys! My guests were dancing all night, and like I said, they sounded amazing.

Sent on 11/20/2016

The Company Band's reply:

Thanks for having us! I'm glad we fell into your price range. Thank you for those kind words!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/09/2016

The Company Band did an amazing job at our wedding! Everyone was out on the dance floor having a blast. They played a great mix of songs that appealed to all guests. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/29/2017

The Company Band's reply:

Thank yo Elizabeth! We had a blast too!

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2016

I spent hours and hours searching through online clips of bands till I found The Compaony Band. Working in music myself I'm probably quite picky and knew exactly what I wanted and the repertoire of music I had in my mind. The Company Band are top class musicians who put on a great show. The vocalists are fantastic with really incredible voices who look amazing and clearly take pride in making sure everyone has a great time. I've seen a lot of function bands in my time and these guys are honestly next level so you will not be disappointed if you booked them.

Sent on 01/26/2017

The Company Band's reply:

Jennifer, Thank you so much for leaving us a review! It is a HUGE compliment to be hired by someone else in the professional music industry. We are not easy to please! Best Wishes!

Lori · Married on 05/21/2016

Besides getting married to my awesome hubby and seeing all our favorite people in one location, the Company Band was the best thing about our reception! I still hear comments about their Purple Rain tribute. They truly went above and beyond to make sure our reception was special. I couldnt recomment them enough!

Sent on 01/17/2017

The Company Band's reply:

Lori, Thank you so much for having us and leaving a review. Purple Rain was so fun! Thanks for singing along!