10 Reviews for The Clubhouse at Paradise Valley

Hors d'Oeuvres (1)
Centerpieces (1)
Barware (1)
10 The Clubhouse at Paradise Valley Reviews

We were really happy with Andrea and her team! The ceremony and reception were beautiful and perfect. They were super flexible and helpful with making our dream wedding a possibility!

Photos
Profile Picture Amanda, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Paradise Valley is a great place to have any event, especially your wedding. The staff and service provided was very professional and detailed. There's a lot that's included in the package such as a DJ, Florist/Decorator, and Cake. Having those options really took the majority of the stress off and the vendors were just as professional. I'm looking forward to having another event hosted there!

Profile Picture Yahnise , 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Set Up, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access

This is the place to hold a wedding, reception or party. The staff is very knowledgeable and accommodating. They make sure you get exactly what you want.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Avis, 2/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Event planner Andrea Cross was a lifesaver! I am the Mother of the Bride and while wedding planning is hard enough I had to do it with the bride out of state. Andrea communicated with me on a regular basis and took our visions and ideas and made them a reality even greater than we had expected. She did not miss any detail! The food was beautiful and delicious and we were paired with a DJ who had the perfect style and personality to fit our guest list. We've even started frequenting Legends for dinner and drinks since! Thank you to Everyone involved from set up to take down!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Stephanie, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Melissa was amazing. I can not even put into words how thankful I was for her during the planning of my wedding to the actual day. She seriously was perfect. This venue is incredibly beautiful. Everything about it was perfect. Melissa helped me so much. My wedding was difficult and unfortunately my day got incredibly ruined. Melissa though was there doing everything she could for me and making sure everything ran smooth. She even put up with out of control drunk guests. I have no idea how she handled it so well, but she did. The food was absolutely delicious. It was yummy and our guests loved it. It really wasn't that pricey either for everything you got. We had wine served with dinner, a champagne toast, soft drinks, and then our taco bar. I haven't had a chance to do my reviews til now and I never got a chance to express my appreciation, but I am so thankful for everything. I would recommend this vendor to everyone. It was such a beautiful place and I will never forget how incredibly happy I felt seeing everything absolutely perfect in that moment.

Profile Picture shannon, 9/7/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our ceremony and reception was amazing. Brooke was a huge help and I knew I didn't have to worry about anything!

Profile Picture User3081517, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Paradise Valley goes above and beyond the call of duty. Sarah and Janet are awesome and I have reccommended the facility to four other friends who are planning to have their reception there. I held both my ceremony and reception there and it was gorgeous and the staff were perfect!

Profile Picture Tameka, 9/29/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.3

The venue was beautiful and the space was perfect for a very lovely rehearsal dinner. They had many food options and the food was delicious. I loved that they gave us the option to rent half of the room since we didnt have that many people and this saved a lot of money. There was a fantastic patio off of the room my wedding party loved. The only reason I took stars away is that my mother-in-law informed me that some of the thing she asked for were not ready when she arrived as promised and the coordinator was no where to be found so she had to scramble to set something up before we all arrived. I was assured that this was made up for later. I would certainly recommend this space for a rehearsal dinner or wedding reception.

Profile Picture Allison, 6/21/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I have just begun the process of planning, but from my experience thus far they are very responsive and friendly. I say take a visit, preferably when someone has an event that day, so you can see the set up.

Profile Picture Sonja, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables