The Clubhouse at Paradise Valley Reviews

13 Reviews for The Clubhouse at Paradise Valley

13 The Clubhouse at Paradise Valley Reviews

Al Divita · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent job done

Everything was pretty much taken care of taking a lot of the stress out of planning a wedding.

• I

Ivan · Married on 05/26/2018

We are from Florida and we could not find a better place than THE CLUBHOUSE PARADISE AT PARADISE VALLEY in California to celebrate our wedding’s reception.

Sent on 06/20/2018
    The Clubhouse at Paradise Valley 8
    The Clubhouse at Paradise Valley 9
    The Clubhouse at Paradise Valley 10

The Clubhouse at Paradise Valley's reply:

Thank you so much, Ivan! You and Salma were such a pleasure to work with and we were truly honored to be a part of your special day! All our best to the both of you as you begin your lives as husband and wife! Sincerely, Andrea Cross and the entire Clubhouse at Paradise Valley team

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

We were really happy with Andrea and her team! The ceremony and reception were beautiful and perfect. They were super flexible and helpful with making our dream wedding a possibility!

The Clubhouse at Paradise Valley 11
    The Clubhouse at Paradise Valley 18
    The Clubhouse at Paradise Valley 19
    The Clubhouse at Paradise Valley 20

Nicole · Married on 05/13/2017

the venue was beautiful the staff was friendly helpful and responsive to questions and requests the food was excellent everything was perfect i would definitely recommend paradise valley golf course for a wedding/reception venue or even for banquets or other parties

Sent on 06/08/2017

The Clubhouse at Paradise Valley's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda! You were so wonderful to work with and such a beautiful bride! It was truly an honor to be a part of your wedding day! We wish you and Jim all the best as you begin your journey as husband and wife! Warmest regards, Andrea Cross, Ashley Tubb and the entire Paradise Valley team!
  • Y

Yahnise · Married on 04/29/2017

Paradise Valley is a great place to have any event, especially your wedding. The staff and service provided was very professional and detailed. There's a lot that's included in the package such as a DJ, Florist/Decorator, and Cake. Having those options really took the majority of the stress off and the vendors were just as professional. I'm looking forward to having another event hosted there!

Avis · Married on 02/19/2017

This is the place to hold a wedding, reception or party. The staff is very knowledgeable and accommodating. They make sure you get exactly what you want.

Sent on 04/09/2017

The Clubhouse at Paradise Valley's reply:

Thank you so much, Avis!! We're looking forward to seeing you soon for your daughter's baby shower!! You and your family are now part of OUR Paradise Valley family! Warmest regards, Andrea Cross, Ashley Tubb and the entire Paradise Valley team!

Stephanie · Married on 02/18/2017

Event planner Andrea Cross was a lifesaver! I am the Mother of the Bride and while wedding planning is hard enough I had to do it with the bride out of state. Andrea communicated with me on a regular basis and took our visions and ideas and made them a reality even greater than we had expected. She did not miss any detail! The food was beautiful and delicious and we were paired with a DJ who had the perfect style and personality to fit our guest list. We've even started frequenting Legends for dinner and drinks since! Thank you to Everyone involved from set up to take down!!!

Sent on 04/15/2017

The Clubhouse at Paradise Valley's reply:

Thank you so much, Stephanie!! I had such a blast planning everything with you! We had so much fun!! I hope the newlyweds are doing well...please give them our best! Big hugs to you and your entire family! Warmest regards, Andrea Cross, Ashley Tubb and the entire Paradise Valley team!

shannon · Married on 09/07/2014

Melissa was amazing. I can not even put into words how thankful I was for her during the planning of my wedding to the actual day. She seriously was perfect. This venue is incredibly beautiful. Everything about it was perfect. Melissa helped me so much. My wedding was difficult and unfortunately my day got incredibly ruined. Melissa though was there doing everything she could for me and making sure everything ran smooth. She even put up with out of control drunk guests. I have no idea how she handled it so well, but she did. The food was absolutely delicious. It was yummy and our guests loved it. It really wasn't that pricey either for everything you got. We had wine served with dinner, a champagne toast, soft drinks, and then our taco bar. I haven't had a chance to do my reviews til now and I never got a chance to express my appreciation, but I am so thankful for everything. I would recommend this vendor to everyone. It was such a beautiful place and I will never forget how incredibly happy I felt seeing everything absolutely perfect in that moment.

Our ceremony and reception was amazing. Brooke was a huge help and I knew I didn't have to worry about anything!

Tameka · Married on 09/29/2007

Paradise Valley goes above and beyond the call of duty. Sarah and Janet are awesome and I have reccommended the facility to four other friends who are planning to have their reception there. I held both my ceremony and reception there and it was gorgeous and the staff were perfect!

Natalie · Married on 09/15/2018

Overall such a great experience, from beginning to end!

Sent on 10/01/2018

The Clubhouse at Paradise Valley's reply:

Thank you so much, Natalie! You were so awesome to work with...and your mom and Al...and your bridal party...and your family...and Terrence! Everyone!! We wish you and Terrence ALL the BEST!! Sincerely, Andrea Cross and the Entire Paradise Valley staff

Allison · Married on 06/21/2014

4.2
      3.0

The venue was beautiful and the space was perfect for a very lovely rehearsal dinner. They had many food options and the food was delicious. I loved that they gave us the option to rent half of the room since we didnt have that many people and this saved a lot of money. There was a fantastic patio off of the room my wedding party loved. The only reason I took stars away is that my mother-in-law informed me that some of the thing she asked for were not ready when she arrived as promised and the coordinator was no where to be found so she had to scramble to set something up before we all arrived. I was assured that this was made up for later. I would certainly recommend this space for a rehearsal dinner or wedding reception.

Sonja · Married on 04/15/2017

I have just begun the process of planning, but from my experience thus far they are very responsive and friendly. I say take a visit, preferably when someone has an event that day, so you can see the set up.