The Club Continental Reviews

The Club Continental 5
The Club Continental 6
The Club Continental 7

Tabitha · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly recommend for any event

We had our wedding here and it was amazing. Carla was awesome and made our experience a memorable one. The entire staff was so nice. We could not have picked a better venue. All of our guests raved on the beauty of it. Everything was top notch from the food to the bartenders to the waiters. A special shout out to Dale as he helped me with my dress more than once. Everyone went above and beyond. Our expectations were far exceeded.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Melinda

Melinda Deviere · Married on 05/01/2019

Perfect stunning and exquisite venue

This venue is stunning and exquisite.

Sent on 05/01/2019
    The Club Continental 8
    The Club Continental 9

M Corpora · Married on 04/26/2019

Rehearsal Dinner

This venue was awesome. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. Guests commented how much they liked this venue.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Kat · Married on 04/13/2019

Club Continental Wedding and Reception

Carla and the staff were superb. They helped make our wedding day perfect. We changed the floorplan arrangement two weeks before our wedding date and they were able to accommodate. The food was incredible, all the guests raved about it as well as the service. Beautiful site for the outdoor wedding and reception.

Sent on 04/20/2019
    The Club Continental 10

LAUREN · Married on 04/13/2019

The Perfect Venue

We had our wedding at Club Continental a few weeks ago in April 2019 and it was a wonderful experience. We decided not to hire a wedding coordinator so I communicated with Carla, Diana, Bonnie and the rest of the staff regularly and they were always very prompt to respond, which is always great when you're already stressed trying to plan everything. The day of the wedding went very smoothly, the food was great and our Continental Suite hotel room was gorgeous. You really can't go wrong with this venue - the view, the staff and the food are amazing! I felt like the pricing was very fair too, compared to other venues we looked at. I would definitely recommend this venue and would love to relive our day over and over again.

Sent on 04/30/2019
    The Club Continental 11
    The Club Continental 12
    The Club Continental 13
    The Club Continental 14
    The Club Continental 15
    The Club Continental 16

Melanie · Married on 03/23/2019

You will not be disappointed!

I cannot say enough good things about the club and it’s staff! The day before our wedding my bridesmaids and I stayed in one of the rooms (I highly recommend doing this because it’s so fun!) and woke up to a delish complimentary breakfast! The staff were amazing and made our wedding day stress free! They even made us a take home box of food because we didn’t get a chance to eat during the reception! Our friends and family raved about the beautiful venue and even want to come back next year to stay in the hotel! We have already recommended the Club to a few of our engaged friends! I highly recommend! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Maria · Married on 03/01/2019

Recommend 110% !

I’ve had my wedding on March 1, 2019. Carla has been amazing from start to finish answering every question I had. Although it rained on the day of, it was still a beautiful wedding that our guests enjoyed and still talks about to this day. The food was top notch, the staff was wonderful! If I could have my wedding all over again, I’d do it here in a heartbeat! #bestdayever #justtheteaps

Sent on 05/17/2019
    The Club Continental 17
    The Club Continental 18
  • Gudell

Gudell Singletary · Married on 02/16/2019

The Singletary’s

It’s not enough words to describe the scenery and view you get from Club Continental. Carla and staff went over and beyond to make our wedding day our best night ever. Carla will set an appointment with you, go over guest count, financial advise, decoration advise, and things you may think aren’t important. She was there to help us save which in return helped us tremendously. The venue is a pretty penny but the memories you’ll make are priceless. Cost of venue depends on the wedding count tbh

Sent on 03/23/2019
    The Club Continental 19

Rhianna · Married on 02/16/2019

Scyster Wedding

The Club Continental was THE venue! All of the personnel- coordinators, dining staff, and management is excellent! My husband and I chose the Club Continential as our venue on our first visit & we are thankful that we didn’t look elsewhere. The half club was the perfect space for our 100 guests. The rooms were not to my liking, but there are hotels very close by, so traveling was a breeze!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    The Club Continental 20
    The Club Continental 21
    The Club Continental 22

Alexandra · Married on 01/05/2019

Great Experience

Club Continental provided amazing service for my wedding. The venue is absolutely gorgeous. The staff during the reception was phenomenal. It honestly flew by! I wish there was an option to add on two extra hours. We paid for the extra hour, but I still wanted it to be an hour longer. I do think I was allergic to the continental suite where my husband and I stayed the night of the wedding. I had to call someone to pick us up early.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Nensi · Married on 12/29/2018

10/10 recommend

10/10 recommend to anyone for a beautiful weddibg

Sent on 02/17/2019

Casey · Married on 12/13/2018

Wedding venue

My husband and I had an amazing wedding at the club continental. It was a great price with the best wedding food that we could have asked for. Classy and elegant this venue is the best!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Atera · Married on 10/31/2018

Absolutely Amazing

From start to finish, we have no complaints. Food was delicious, accommodations were amazing. They made our dream Halloween wedding come true.

Sent on 02/11/2019
    The Club Continental 23

Taylor · Married on 10/25/2018

Absolutely Perfect Venue and Staff

We booked the Elopement Package Club Continental offers and it was absolutely PERFECT. The package included the ceremony, an officiant, a stay in the River Suites, a delicious 3 course meal for the bride and groom, flowers, and a cake for such an amazing price. Carla made sure everything was perfect for our day. She even went above and beyond and set up a ceremony space both inside and outside because the weather was being iffy. Carla responded to every email I sent (there were so many) very promptly and made sure that my day was perfect! I could not be happier with how everything turned out! Club Continental is the perfect venue and the staff goes above and beyond to make sure you're happy!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Courtney Partin · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful!

The venue is gorgeous and Carla is amazing! She was responsive to all of our questions and requests in a timely manner and was always pleasant to speak with and work with! I would highly recommend Club Continental for any event!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2018

It was a pleasure working with Carla and the team. Very happy with the outcome.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Holly · Married on 09/22/2018

When I was looking for a venue I narrowed it down to three with Club Continental being one of the top three choices. I cannot begin to say how pleased I am that I chose Club Continental as my final choice. The service was impeccable from beginning to end. Carla was a dream to work with and was such a professional. So many of my guests commented that they thought it was a magical wedding. Carla timed the ceremony right at sunset, which was just beautiful. The beauty of the landscape was the perfect backdrop for amazing photographs. I cannot say enough about the service of the staff who worked so hard to make everyone happy. No one ever had to ask for anything. The cleaning staff was ready and willing to get anything I needed for my room and had such a joyful and positive attitude. The bartenders joked and laughed with my guests. We had karaoke at the pub after the wedding and Kelly was awesome to work with. My room was incredible which overlooked the ceremony area and the St. John's river. I had to breathe everything in. It was the most perfect day and it was due to Club Continental. THANK YOU to everyone who had a part in making the day amazing and who work at Club Continental. I would definitely recommend Club Continental to anyone even thinking about this venue for their pending nuptials.

Sent on 10/06/2018
    The Club Continental 24
    The Club Continental 25
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 09/15/2018

Gorgeous venue, amazing staff and food was delicious!

We booked The Club Continental because of its gorgeous view of the river and the vintage romantic vibe of the mansion. Carla was super helpful and flexible with us in figuring out the menu, bar menu, and decor. Day of manager, I believe his name was Dale, the nicest and helpful man. He helped my mom set up decor and clean up, he kept us on time and packed us the ultimate bread basket of food at the end of the night. My husband and I both look back and remember our night as the happiest day, we have no negative moments at all when it comes to this venue and the staff.

Sent on 10/19/2018
    The Club Continental 26
    The Club Continental 27

Cara · Married on 09/08/2018

The food was amazing, everyone loved it, including the kiddos. The staff was available and always had an answer for any problem. We loved every minute!!!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    The Club Continental 28

Kelsey · Married on 08/05/2018

Club Continental truly made our wedding a dream come true. Carla and her staff were absolutely amazing. They were very accommodating to all of our requests. Definitely has the best bar package around. We cannot thank Clib Continental enough for everything they did for us. We will definitely be back for our anniversary.

Sent on 09/04/2018
    The Club Continental 29
    The Club Continental 30
    The Club Continental 31
    The Club Continental 32
    The Club Continental 33
    The Club Continental 34

Brittany · Married on 07/28/2018

Everything was beyond perfect! The staff was so friendly and helpful!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Haley · Married on 07/14/2018

Great venue! Lovely location & awesome staff! They go above & beyond.

Sent on 08/01/2018
  • O

Owen · Married on 06/09/2018

The Club Continental was a perfect setting for our wedding reception held on Saturday June 9, 2018 from 12:00 noon until 4:00PM. We could not have been more pleased. The food was excellent, economical, and the service was great. Plenty of quality room inside for all activities and the outside setting on the river is beautiful for Photos. Everybody had a great time.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2018

Carla was extremely helpful and responded back immediately to all of my calls and emails

Sent on 08/07/2018