The Club at Weston Hills Reviews

43 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

43 Reviews for The Club at Weston Hills

• Sherry

Sherry · Married on 06/06/2015

Weston Hills Country Club is a great place! Melanie worked with my fiancé and me to discuss everything that was available at the venue, the library is beautiful. We ended up actually booking a tent for an at home wedding just because our guest list shrunk so much but Weston Hills Country Club was our choice if we were to a venue. They will work with you to make up your own menu and the packages are very reasonably priced.

Sent on 02/08/2015

Michele · Married on 02/07/2015

The venue is beautful and Melanie, the event planner was great to work with. We had our cocktail hour outside on the terrace and our recption took place in the room overlooking the golf course. The service was excellent and the food was fantastic. We would highly recommend the Weston Hills Country Club to anyone!

Sent on 02/22/2015

I cannot say enough of the venue and the people who work at Weston Hills Country Club who made my daughter's wedding celebration such a great experience for me. Melanie Santos, Catering Manager at WHCC was very easy to work with. She was always prompt with her responses, and conducted herself professionally. I would highly recommend WHCC to friends and family. I think this message from one of our guests says it all about WHCC:
    "Thanks for putting together a wonderful venue and party and the food was exceptional. I think that that was the best steak I have eaten....and I am not even a beef eater. The fish was done just right and the palate cleanser...I could have had that for my dessert. That is the first time I have eaten that lime palate cleanser. The waiters were so attentive and worked so well. Cocktail hour was great with plenty of food circulating...I was so surprised to have had so many helpings of it because at other weddings, I see the waiters circulate 2 or 3 times and then they are gone forever".

Sent on 12/10/2014

Jackie · Married on 01/25/2014

Everything about having our wedding reception at the Weston Hills Country Club was an absolute dream come true. We couldn't have imagined a more gorgeous venue. Michelle Young was our coordinator and she's phenomenal! From our first meeting over a year ago to our email/phone correspondence to our truly magical reception, she was professional, responsive, patient and kind. In fact, we didn't even hire an event planner or day of coordinator because we were so confident and her ability to take care of us and keep our best interests in mind. Everything went off without a hitch. Our cocktail took place on the patio and our reception in the dining room with three walls of floor to ceiling stunning windows. The venue is sensational. There's nowhere like the Weston Hills and I'd recommend it to everyone looking to host an event, especially a wedding! Each course was delicious and the service staff was attentive and gracious. Our wedding day would not have been the same anywhere else. Thank you so much to Michelle and the entire Weston Hills staff for making our day so special. We'll cherish those memories for our entire lives!

Sent on 01/28/2014

jonaylie · Married on 10/19/2013

This was truly my fairytale wedding and venue!!!
    Everything was breathtaking!! thank you so much for making us feel right at home and helping us with every decision on the most magical day of my life!!! The food was to die!!!

This is truly the best venue for any activity specially a wedding <3

Sincerely,

Jonaylie

Sent on 12/02/2013

Weston Hills Country Club is absolutely 150% percent; a classy, beautiful venue with amazing views and interior decor making any memorable event breathtakingly priceless!!! Classic elegance and service go hand in hand here; the catering was Five-Star!!! Melanie Santos is the most professional, courteous and receptive Catering Manager any bride could ask for! She and her staff were limitless, patient, exceeding above and beyond in meeting every detail, need, right up to and throughout the event! You get so lost and caught up in the moment because it's beyond perfect! If I could do it again; I would and in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 12/12/2012

Tracey · Married on 05/06/2012

Weston Hills Country Club was the perfect venue. Melanie Santos was my coordinator and could not be easier to deal with. She was an absolute pleasure. The grounds are beautiful and kept very neat including the drive into the county club. We used the library for our ceremony which was very Washington DC looking and quaint at the same time. It needed no extra decorations so that was plus when working on a budget. We used the smaller room for the reception which has floor to ceiling windows with large white columns outside the windows over looking the green golf course and lake. This room also did not need extra decorations outside of the flowers on the tables and a little uplighting on some of the smaller walls. Huge plus for my budget. Everything was perfect and easy. The food was over the top wonderful in every aspect. My greatest respect to the chef.

Sent on 05/11/2012

Vanessa · Married on 03/17/2012

We used the Weston Hills Country Club (WHCC) for our afternoon wedding reception on March 17, 2012. My husband and I couldn't be happier with our reception. The Catering Manager, Melanie Santos, was an absolute pleasure to work with from the very beginning. I first met with Melanie when I first visited the WHCC and I immediately knew that I wanted to have our reception there. Melanie is so kind and knowledgeable. She presented the many food and beverage options that the WHCC has to offer. We loved the flexibility with the menu and alcohol as we were able to customize a package that would satisfy our guests and fit into our budget. My husband, guests and I were extremely pleased with the menu as everything was delicious. My guests raved about how tasty the hors d'oeuvres, salad and lunch were. Many of my guests said that it was the most delicious meal they have ever been served at a wedding. The WHCC also accomodated one of our guests that is on a gluten free diet. This particular guest was also extremely happy with her meal! We also appreciated how our wedding cake was beautifully served. Melanie also assisted us with organizing our event and creating a timeline. She managed the event very well as everything was on time. Melanie, along with other staff members made sure we had everything we needed during our reception, and even set aside some hors d'oeuvres for my husband and I.
    Not only is the service at the WHCC excellent, the venue itselft is absolutely beautiful. Our reception took place in the main dining room with floor to ceiling windows and beautiful views of the golf course. Our guests were wowed!
    My husband and I are so happy to have had our reception at the WHCC. Everything was absolutely perfect and I will definitely use them for future events! We are so appreciative to Melanie Santos and the WHCC staff for our beautiful event. :)

Sent on 04/03/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 03/21/2009

The Weston Hills Country Club was recommended to us and after checking out many venues, we knew this was the place for us! It is elegant and unique, which is what we were looking for instead of the usual rooms we saw at other places. We were able to have our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception at the same location (different rooms) and everything was exactly as planned. The staff is so accommodating and nice to work with, especially Tracy. I live in Arizona so Tracy helped me make it all happen without any stress and we were able to have our dream wedding!

Sent on 11/15/2009

PAT · Married on 04/29/2017

This is a great place for and upscale wedding. It's a venue with a great location for an outside wedding. The room was amazing and set up perfect by the staff for our Disney Theme. The food FIVE Star quality, our guests raved of the great meal. Michelle Young was great to work with as parents of the bride, she put it all together and made it a special day for our daughter. We also were able to have an amazing Disney Wedding within our budget.

Sent on 05/07/2017

Carolyn · Married on 11/26/2016

Go for it!!! Very helpful, flexible with your plans, and great suggestions for the event you are planning!! Delightful to work with Elizabeth and the crew.

Sent on 11/26/2016

The Club at Weston Hills's reply:

Thank you Carolyn for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you! We hope to see you in the future.

Melanie was our event manager and she was excellent. From beginning to end, she was very helpful, attentive and she was very easy to reach and prompt to respond. The catering manager was also great, and she was very helpful. Both worked great with our outside vendors for linens, lighting, and décor to make sure that the room was setup perfectly.
    We had a small reception and it was at the orchid room which is surrounded by floor to ceiling windows and a beautiful view of the golf course. The food was delicious, plentiful and with and excellent presentation. The service was also outstanding. If using this room, I highly recommend the uplights. They really make a difference in the ambience and in your pictures.

Sent on 06/19/2013

Brett · Married on 04/06/2013

Melanie was a great person to work with. Everything we needed / asked for was done in a very professional manner.

The Food WAS AWESOME!! We had 130 guests and everyone enjoyed the food and were treated with great care. Their team took care of us the whole night. We never had to wave anyone over or find the manager Melanie. Melanie and her team did a great job.

Sent on 07/30/2013

The Country club is a gorgeous place to have your wedding reception, from cocktail hour outside overlooking the golf course to an indoor reception in the ballroom. Michelle is very professional and work with you to meet your wedding needs. I am extremely excited to have my wedding reception here!!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Sophie · Married on 06/22/2018

Elizabeth was very accommodating and so easy to work with throughout our year of planning our wedding.

I would recommend Weston Hills to any couple looking to add elegance, class and a great ambiance to their special day.

Thank you again!!! :)

Sent on 06/26/2018

The Club at Weston Hills's reply:

Sophie, you were absolutely stunning and we are so happy we could be a part of you and Ryan's wedding day. It was a pleasure! - Elizabeth Weber

Gabriella · Married on 08/12/2016

We loved how our wedding turned out at weston Hills Country Club! The venue is beautiful, the food was great, and they accomodated for a lot of our requests. We had a few issues with communicating with the planners during part of our planning phase, but they came through in the end and the reception was very nice.

Sent on 12/12/2016

3.5

Beautiful, unique venue overviewing the golf-course for both ceremony and reception. Delicious food and exquisite presentation. Only negative: prices on alcohol/sodas.

Sent on 03/12/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 06/15/2019

4.2
      3.0

Great food and Good Ambiance

We loved the food and the ballroom. The staff and wedding manager on site were great at damage control and making sure things began on time. They also worked with our budget which was great.

Sent on 06/27/2019

The Club at Weston Hills's reply:

Thank you for choosing Weston Hills Country Club for you special day,! It was an absolute pleasure working with you to make your wedding day special. Wishing you and your groom a lifetime of happiness as you begin your new adventure.