The Club at Strawberry Creek Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Cristy
    Cristy S. Married on 11/02/2019

Truly Amazing-Must Pick

The Club at Strawberry Creek went above and beyond to make my wedding day perfect! We just got married there on 11/2/2019. Malina made sure that we always felt comfortable and confident that they would handle basically everything. I can’t even begin to express my gratitude for Malina and her team. The club’s interior is already so beautiful that it doesn’t take much for your florist or the the club to dress it up for you. Most bang for your buck at this venue. I could go on, but really if you’re looking for a venue in the Kenosha area this is the place to have your wedding.
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn Married on 10/19/2019

Best experience ever ❤️

Malina and the rest of the staff were amazing to work with. Throughout planning Malina responded quickly and was always so flexible. She answered all questions and was always happy to help.
    The wait staff at The Club were friendly and knowledgeable about the place. Shout-out to Jackie who was an amazing server and made sure our wedding party always had a drink!
    Definitely worth the extra money. Food was to die for and all the perks that came with the wedding package made for a totally stress free day.
  • Kassie
    Kassie Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing service!

Everything went so amazing! Mary and her crew do the best job at keeping everything under contol and making sure everything runs smoothly. Loved everyone we worked with! Everyone loved the venue at the food!
    Stephanie H. Married on 06/01/2019

Stunning ambiance

This venue is perfect! Mary, a wedding coordinator for the club is fabulous to work with and makes the whole process smooth! Highly recommended!
  • Jackie
    Jackie W. Married on 10/06/2018

I said "Yes" to Strawberry Creek!

There is not one ounce of my being that regrets having my wedding reception at The Club at Strawberry Creek. The simple, yet elegant ballroom features a great set-up and a breath-taking view. Everything about The Club is BEAUTIFUL - the grounds, the lobby, the bridal suite, the building itself....even the restrooms! Not only did I love the facilities, but I'm forever grateful for our AMAZING wedding coordinator, Malina. Malina helped me throughout the planning process by providing gentle reminders and advice, accommodating my many requests and helping me coordinate several elements of the big day including, the timeline, the seating chart and the set-up/tear-down of decorations. Having a kind and helpful go-to girl like Malina was invaluable. Having my wedding reception at The Club at Strawberry Creek was a dream come true!
    Maria Married on 09/08/2018
    I've lived in Kenosha my whole life and I've never been to an event at Strawberry Creek - its hidden off of highway 50 and its well worth taking the visit there to see what they have to offer.

We cannot say enough good things about our experience with our wedding coordinator, Mary and her entire staff at Strawberry Creek. From the first day we met with Mary to our wedding say she was simply amazing and extremely accommodating. Mary was very quick to respond to emails no matter what time of day it was.

The venue is absolutely gorgeous, we ended up having our dress rehearsal dinner down stairs at the grill restaurant - it was perfect! The day of our wedding we were able to get ready, have lunch onsite (which is included), take photos with the beautiful golf course in the background, host our ceremony, cocktail hour and then our reception. Being able to relax on your wedding day and be in one spot to enjoy every minute of it was the best decision we made. The day goes fast enough so being able to take in all in at one location was perfect! Mary took care of everything for us, we were able to take in every moment and enjoy the day.

Our guest could not stop taking about the excellent level of service and how great the food was - this place does not serve your typical 'wedding food'. They work with Lovin' Oven for your wedding day cake and they are an amazing bakery - not a piece of cake was left. We don't have one bad thing to say about Strawberry Creek - literally everything was PERFECT! We would highly recommend this venue!
    Emma Married on 09/01/2018
    The Club at Strawberry Creek was the perfect venue for our wedding. The ballroom is bright and clean and absolutely beautiful. Many of our guests commented on how delicious the food was and we were able to take pictures with our bridal party outside on the golf course. We worked with Mary to help coordinate our day and from the beginning, she was responsive, attentive, helpful, accommodating, kind, and patient. She went above and beyond to make sure things were in line for both our rehearsal dinner and reception and truly made me feel like I could make the day what I wanted. Our weekend was problem-free and the reception was perfect thanks to Mary and the whole team at Strawberry.
    Theresa Married on 08/18/2018
    Five Stars in every category! And I would give them more if I could! We had an indoor wedding ceremony at the Club, our pictures were taken outside the venue, and our reception was in the Ballroom. The look and feel of the Club was absolutely perfect for our wedding. Mary Frederick was our wedding coordinator and is amazing. Very responsive to any questions or concerns I had. She made sure we were able to have the wedding of our dreams. I would recommend this venue to anyone who wants to receive top of the line customer service in a beautiful setting. Worth every penny.
    Keeley Married on 07/14/2018
    My husband and I got married at The Club at Strawberry Creek on July 14, 2018. As soon as we walked into the ballroom at Strawberry Creek, I knew I wanted to have our reception at this location. The ballroom is unlike any venue we've ever been to. The room has several windows that look out over the beautiful golf course which make for amazing pictures both inside the ballroom and out on the course. We worked with Shawni, and she made sure that every detail came together perfectly for our big day. Our guests are still talking about how wonderful the food, service, and overall experience was at The Club at Strawberry Creek. We highly recommend this location, and we can't wait to go back for our one year anniversary dinner!
  • Natalie
    Natalie Married on 07/06/2018
    We had our ceremony and reception at Strawberry Creek. Everything turned out perfect! They include so much in the wedding package that it makes planning a breeze. We worked with Malina and she was amazing! Throughout the whole planning process she was very responsive and easy to work with. She made sure to carefully listen to everything we wanted. The day of, she ensured that everything went smoothly. The ballroom is absolutely gorgeous and the view with the windows overlooking the golf course is amazing (one of the main reasons I chose the venue). The top comments I got from my guests were how beautiful the room was and how great the food was. I highly recommend Strawberry Creek!
    Brittany Married on 06/23/2018
    We had our wedding at The Club at Strawberry Creek on 6.23.18 and I cannot even begin to explain how amazing it was ! From the staff to the food to the beautiful venue and everything in between we had such a great experience. Our wedding coordinator was Shawni and she was there for us from the moment we booked to the end of the wedding. She answered all of our questions throughout the planning process as well as being with us the day of to make sure everything ran smoothly. She made sure we had an absolutely perfect day ! Thank you Shawni and The Club at Strawberry Creek staff! Highly recommend to all brides looking for a venue!
    Lori Married on 06/02/2018
    My daughter was married at The Club at Strawberry Creek a week and a half ago, and I’m receiving so many fabulous compliments about her wedding reception venue! Not only was the venue gorgeous (inside and out), but everyone is very complimentary of the food, which is great! My personal interactions with the staff at the Club at Strawberry Creek have all been very positive. I have to give a special shout out, however, to Mary Frederick, our wedding coordinator at Strawberry Creek. Mary was so accommodating and one of the most patient and calm people I’ve had the pleasure of dealing with throughout the wedding planning. No matter how many questions I had, she was polite and gracious, and I really appreciated that. I’m very happy that my daughter chose Strawberry Creek as her venue, and I would HIGHLY recommend this site to anyone looking to book their wedding reception. It’ll be one of the best and easiest decisions you will make!
    Jessica Married on 05/27/2018
    Experience of a lifetime! From start to finish Mary and the team exceeded our expectations. The location is stunning, food is fantastic, and their team is extremely experienced so as a bride you are totally stress free. They were responsive from start to finish and helped to guide my husband and I through it all. Our guests are still talking about the view off of the balcony! I would recommend Strawberry Creek over and over again.
    Elle Married on 01/20/2018
    I could not be happier with my wedding. The Club at Strawberry Creek is not only a gorgeous venue but the staff are phenomenal and Malina is out of this world! I could spend forever talking about how professional, courtesy, and kind she is but I will just say that she truly is amazing. From day one she has answered all of my questions no matter how mundane or repetitive and always took the time to make sure I was happy. As for the event, my wedding was flawless! every detail was handled meticulously and the staff was incredible. I would STRONGLY recommend this place to everyone.
    Jenna Married on 09/16/2017
    My husband I were married at The Club at Strawberry Creek in September 2017 and it was the most perfect venue for our wedding.
    The venue itself is gorgeous and well-maintained. We did not need to bring in a ton of extra decor because the space (those views!) is so beautiful on its own. There is no need to go elsewhere to take photos and so many of our guests complimented our choice of venue.
    Mary Frederick was our wedding coordinator and she was fantastic from the get-go. She was very professional and sweet, incredibly patient with all of my questions (and there were a lot of them!), always prompt in returning a call or email, and overall was just wonderful to work with. I really cannot say enough about Mary – she and the rest of the staff are just top-notch. There are of course some rules, as it is a private country club, but we found Strawberry Creek to be flexible and very easy to work with – whatever we wanted to do, Mary made it happen.
    A major plus to Strawberry Creek for us was that it was a one-stop-shop for so many of things we needed. There were no upcharges for the colored linens I wanted, they had centerpieces available for us to use (we used bits and pieces of what they had available and brought in floral centerpieces), and they use the Lovin' Oven Cakery for their cakes (which was fantastic, by the way). There is so much that they include that would have cost extra elsewhere.
    The food – oh my gosh, the food! – was beyond fantastic. Every single thing we ate on our wedding day (from the bridal party lunch all the way to the late night snack) was wonderful and so many of our guests have told us that it was the best food they’ve ever had at a wedding. We were really blown away by the food and we are already looking forward to eating there for our anniversary.
    5 stars is not enough – The Club at Strawberry Creek absolutely exceeded our expectations.
    Cynthia Married on 07/07/2017
    This venue is absolutely beautiful! Mary our coordinator was such a delight to work with! She was very helpful up to the last minute when we needed to rearrange table seating and add more guests. We ended up being there so late and she stayed the whole time with a smile on her face and not once trying to kick us out. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner! The food was amazing, the wait staff and bar tenders all great as well. All of our guests raved about the venue and food! Everything just went perfectly for our special day, my husband and I have absolutely no regrets here!
    Camille Married on 05/12/2017
    My husband and I had our wedding reception at Strawberry Creek in May. Everything was such a great experience. It was a pleasure working with Mary. She put all of our worries at ease. Our guests all raved how great the food was! I would recommend this venue to anyone!
    Laura Married on 04/15/2017
    Malina was an amazing! I would have all my parties at Strawberry creek if I could!
    Price is right on with what you get... classy and professional..: )
    Ashley Married on 01/28/2017
    From the moment my Husband and I walked into Strawberry Creek we just knew this was the place to celebrate our forever life together. The pictures simply do not do it justice; the entire place is simply gorgeous and kept in pristine condition. We were fortunate enough to work with Mary Frederick, who to put it simply, was perfect. She was so quick to respond whenever I had a question/comment/concern, which helps put you at rest when you are planning one of the biggest days of your life, your wedding! I do not have a single negative thing to say about our experience working with SC. Their food options were delicious, working with Lovin-Oven for the cake was amazing, and the staff the day of the wedding was terrific- just to name a few things!! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone; you will not be disappointed but instead overjoyed.
    Jodi Married on 12/03/2016
    I don't even know where to begin. I could not have picked a better place to marry my best friend. Every aspect of Strawberry Creek was perfect. I had a winter wedding and had our ceremony in front of their fireplace and then followed by a reception. I received so many compliments. Their food was especially delicious and might I add a good portion. We did an open bar (with additional hours) and a popcorn bar. It was so elegant! The best part honestly was Malina Potts, the wedding coordinator there. She spent a year and a half answer every question I had. I never felt like I was bothering her in any way. She was on top of things. My little cousin poked the cake before anyone got there and it messed up the icing a bit. Malina sprang into action and fixed it. You couldn't even tell. I am so thrilled with how it all turned out. I absolutely recommend Strawberry Creek. Oh and your package includes EVERYTHING so there are no hidden expenses. For example a Lemon Herb Chicken was $49/person but that included a potato, veggie, salad, 2 hrs open bar, linens, napkins, table numbers, votive candles, personalized menu cards, 1 yr anniversary dinner, and to top it off it also included a cake from lovin oven. These are things you didn't have to worry about elsewhere.
    Danielle Married on 10/08/2016
    We currently live out of town, but wanted to have our wedding in my hometown of Kenosha. We looked everywhere from Chicago to Milwaukee to find the perfect venue for our wedding reception. I can say very confidently that Strawberry Creek is hands-down the best venue in the Kenosha area, when it comes down to functionality, versatility, beauty and cost! This is not your typical banquet room (a giant drab room that you have to create the atmosphere), the hall within Strawberry Creek has its own sense of elegance from the wood details, to the outside deck, to the giant landscape window overlooking the golf course. To top things off, this was one of the few places where the coordinator that we worked with (Mary Frederick) was genuinely into helping create our day. She was easy to talk to, get hold of, and willing to work with us to make our day a reality. My husband and I agree that choosing Strawberry Creek as our venue was one of the easiest decisions we made, and given the chance to go back, we would make the same decision again!
    Neil Married on 10/01/2016
    I wish there were 6 stars. Our experience this past weekend for a wedding with 180 people was outstanding. Melina is awesome, the venue is gorgeous, the service is prompt and professional and the value is terrific. An added bonus is the nearby, new Hampton Inn with free shuttle service to Strawberry Creek.

We had off-and-on rain that had us move the ceremony indoors at the last minute. Melina and her staff did it cheerfully and quickly.
    Melissa Married on 07/02/2016
    My husband and I were very pleased with this venue for our wedding. The staff was professional, experienced, personable, and detail-oriented. The venue itself is beautiful! We held the ceremony outside under the gazebo on the lawn and the reception in the event hall overlooking the golf course. Everything looked gorgeous! The staff worked well with all of our venders and they were pleasant and professional with our guests. We recommend this to anyone who is looking for an elegant place to hold an event. You will not be disappointed.
    Lauren Married on 06/25/2016
    We had a wonderful experience at Strawberry Creek. Mary and the staff did a great job at taking care of the details and making sure everything went smoothly. The food was AMAZING. It was such a gorgeous setting as well- the golf course and large oak trees really set the mood for a perfect evening. I wish I could relive the day all over again! We love Strawberry Creek!
    Lauren Married on 04/23/2016
    My husband and I couldn't be happier with the way our wedding turned out at The Club at Strawberry Creek! From our first meeting with Mary we knew that we had a great team of people who wanted to ensure our day turned out perfectly. Mary was very helpful and pleasant to work with even when some of my requests were a bit out of the norm. The service was exceptional and elegant. My husband and I are so happy we chose Strawberry Creek and cannot wait to celebrate our one year anniversary there with a complementary dinner =)