The Clean Plate Club Reviews

The Clean Plate Club 6
The Clean Plate Club 7
  • Helen S.

Ben · Married on 05/04/2019

If you want a sure thing, go with Clean Plate Club!

Monica and her team at the Clean Plate Club delivered such incredible and delicious food for my wedding in May. The tasting was really fun, and everything was exactly as discussed on the day of. The service and buffet set up were executed beautifully. I'm still in awe of the logistics. The timing of everything went off without a hitch so I didn't even have to think about it. Pro tip: get the biscuits.

Sent on 08/13/2019
    The Clean Plate Club 12
    The Clean Plate Club 13
    The Clean Plate Club 14

Joanna · event on 10/06/2017

Chris and his team at Clean Plate were professional, easy to work with and took the time to understand our needs. The friendly demeanor of his staff, reflects back into your event. The food was great, and I would recommend their services.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Sassy · event on 08/05/2017

We moved to Nashville 34 years ago and the Clean Plate Club is the only catering company we have ever used. To us they as a company are perfection. Some of the events they have catered for us are : party for the Opera, numerous pool parties, brunches, wedding party , large and small birthday parties both seated events.

Yes ,I am in love with Monica, Chris, and Lisa Holmes and their excellent staff. I have always trusted them to gide me on the number of staff I would need to have the atmosphere I wanted. My advice is leave it to The Clean Plate Club and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Kelsey · Married on 07/15/2017

CPC was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! We are still getting compliments about the food at our wedding over a month later!

We wanted our guests to be treated to a southern spread since 90% were traveling from out of town. And boy did they get it! Bradley was super helpful in creating the menu and offering suggestions and alternatives. The execution was flawless and I had total confidence in CPC for the day of the event. They were great communicators and always quick to respond to any inquiries. Thank you, Monica, Bradley, and the CPC crew!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Barbara · event on 04/22/2017

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL PEOPLE TO PLAN AND WORK WITH. FOOD WAS OUTSTANDING, PRESENTATION WAS BEAUTIFUL, I WOULD RECOMMEND "THE CLEAN PLATE CLUB" FOR ANY EVENT YOUR PLANNING!!!! FIVE STARS..........

Sent on 05/11/2017
  • O

Ophelia · event on 03/04/2017

Everything about our experience with Monica Holmes and The Clean Plate Club was fabulous. From planning to execution of this party, Monica helped us to create a beautiful evening with a delicious menu. It could not have gone better and Monica made it seem so effortless. The staff were also terrific -- highly capable and delightful to work with as well. We are recommending Monica Holmes to everyone we know. Thank you again!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Lisa · Married on 02/11/2017

The Clean Plate Club did an amazing job for my daughter's wedding last week. The food was delicious and the service was excellent.

Sent on 02/17/2017

Bob · event on 01/17/2017

Food was good, delivery and clean up on time.

Sent on 01/19/2017

Katie · Married on 01/14/2017

Best wedding food ever!! No one left hungry which was very important to me. Bradley and his team were so detailed and professional. The food all tasted amazing, and they were so flexible to help me tweak the menu exactly to my liking. Worth every penny and I would have them cater anything and everything I need in the future.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Ademsn · Married on 12/29/2016

They are superb amazing caterers I have hired till now. I wanted my wedding to be perfect and they done their job perfectly. Everyone enjoyed the food and they also complemented me. For my events too, I am looking forward to work with you guys!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Sallie Beth · event on 11/27/2016

Beautifully presented. Very courteous, helpful staff. I enjoyed everything I sampled & the guests seem to as well.

Your group was recommended by Becky Griffith @ Briarpatch.

Check will be in Wednesday's mail from home.

Sent on 11/29/2016
  • User7211557 · event on 09/10/2016

Very pleased! The food was excellent, and the servers were very nice and professional. Will definitely call again!

Sent on 09/16/2016

carol · event on 06/25/2016

I would give the Clean Plate Club a solid 5 on all categories. Monica has covered most of our life cycle events over the years!!!!!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Kristin · Married on 04/23/2016

All of the food tasted just like it did at our tasting, and the signature cocktail made in batches was delicious! People just loved it! The bar lines and station lines never seemed too long either. Everyone really liked the uniqueness of the stations, we had a Taco Station, Asian Noodle Station, and Southern Station. The dessert station was a crowd pleaser. I could've eaten 10 of carrot cake cupcakes and oatmeal whoopie pies. We also had chocolate chip cookies, brownies and derby pies, and the cake was perfect!

All in all, our actual wedding day and night was executed very well. And I am very happy. The staff at the event did such a good job executing, and working with the sales rep from the beginning was a good experience too. Chef was nice, event manager on top it of, servers on top of everything. It was great!

Sent on 05/27/2016
  • User6402185 · event on 02/11/2016

Everyone always raved about the food at our events!

Sent on 02/23/2016

Nancy · event on 09/27/2015

Bradley and his team were fabulous! They attended to every detail, Arriving on time and leaving with everything- I mean everything- put up and in place. The staff was very engaging and attentive to any and every need we had. The food was incredible! We have received many compliments on how delicious the food was.

Sent on 09/30/2015
  • User5477830 · event on 09/25/2015

Wonderful great job enjoy all employees plus great food.

Sent on 09/28/2015
  • User5276418 · event on 07/17/2015

We had a cookout for a State Tournament and the food was great! Kids and parents loved both the hamburgers and hot dogs with all the trimmings! The food was delivered in a timely manner and by a very courteous, very helpful young man. this is the second time we have used The Clean Plate Club for our event and we will use them again!

Sent on 07/20/2015

David · Married on 09/06/2014

Easy to work with. Great with the menu and took care of everything to make the reception as painless as it would possibly be. Maggie went beyond the call of duty to make sure the event went off without issue. The food was excellent, the servers extremely friendly, and the guests had a great experience.

A great team of people! Would absolutely hire again.

Sent on 10/06/2014

I wish I could throw another party using the Clean Plate Club!!!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Angie · Married on 06/08/2014

Monica Holmes at the Clean Plate Club is a caterer extraordinaire. I was planning my daughter's Nashville wedding from 6 hours away and relied much on email communication. Monica was always prompt in replying no matter what time of day or night a question popped into my head. It was very helpful that she oversaw all of the rentals and gave expert advice on them at no extra charge. She was also flexible and accommodating when I made choices that were outside of her recommendations. Monica throws a party as if it is in her own home and reflects upon her. This is very comforting on the wedding day; I didn't have to think about a thing, as I knew she was taking care of everything. In addition to her excellent planning services, she provides delicious and beautiful food! An added value is that her per guest quote includes 3 passed hors d'oeuvres, which others charge for, up to $6.00 each. And I cannot say enough about her service staff which was outstanding! In addition to all of the above, she provided the unexpected treat of a HOT breakfast while we were getting set up on the wedding morning!

Sent on 06/12/2014

middy · Married on 05/24/2014

thank you again for everything you did for Nicole and Amits wedding.
    The food and service was fantastic.

Sent on 06/13/2014

Kathryn · event on 05/15/2014

Totally professional! Made great suggestions, stayed within budget, terrific food - could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Susie · event on 05/10/2014

The birthday party for my husband was a great success. The Clean Plate Club provided a fresh, seasonal, and contemporary menu. Working with Maggie Nichols made everything effortless. She was very professional and guided us to selecting the perfect food menu, bar menu and the proper amounts of everything according to my guest list. She stayed up to date on ordering and working with a party rental company.
    I have had nothing but raves from all my guests! Honestly I haven't had that much fun at a party in a long time! Thanks.

Sent on 06/06/2014