The Clausen Gallery Reviews

The Clausen Gallery 5
The Clausen Gallery 6
The Clausen Gallery 7

Geneva · Getting married on 07/27/2019

Matt was awesome. He was quick to respond with answers to our questions, hand delivered the flash drive with all the photos A WEEK after the wedding which that fast of a response time is unheard of! Pictures were beautiful and he was very professional, also pricing is fair and reasonable. We are so happy.

Michelle Layne · Married on 11/09/2018

Wonderful Photos, Great Service

Thank you so much for helping take our wedding photos. We love them so much! Everything you did was great and we couldn't be happier. You made our day perfect and stress free. We will cherish these photos forever

Vincent Corson · Married on 10/07/2018

--Perfect--

Matt & Jessica were the perfect photographers for our wedding! They were very professional and responsive. The amount of time spent with us for the price was an incredible deal! Not to mention - the creative, magical photos that turned out were beyond beautiful! Thanks to the two of them - you really can't get better photographers!

Ryan Spain · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing and Stunning!

My wife and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Absolutely amazing and definitely will recommend them to everyone we know. Thank you so much Matt and Jessica for everything you did and all the memories we will have!!

Brittany Mousaw · Married on 10/05/2018

Fantastic!

Matt and Jessica were AMAZING! They really know how to make our wedding experience memorable and took amaing photos. They were part of the family on our day and we were so lucky to have them capture every moment. I highly recommend their services. You will not be disappointed!

Katie · Married on 09/09/2018

The Clausen’s are an amazing team!! They were great to work with, always willing to meet up or answer questions via text if we couldn’t meet; the photographers came out so fantastically! My husband and I were looking for something different (our whole wedding was non-traditional) and they were on board for every odd ball idea we threw at them and they ran with it. I couldn’t be happier with them, and we plan on using them for future events!

Sent on 10/01/2018
    The Clausen Gallery 15
    The Clausen Gallery 16
    The Clausen Gallery 17

The Clausen Gallery's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! We had such a great time working with you and Chris :-)

Victoria · Married on 07/14/2018

I am so glad I chose to go with The Clausen Gallery for my wedding photos. Not only did the pictures turn out amazing, but Matt and Jessica were great to work with! They are super flexible, fun to be around, and do a wonderful job at capturing every moment.

The Clausen Gallery 18
    The Clausen Gallery 19
    The Clausen Gallery 20
  • SoKatiiee

Katie · Married on 06/09/2018

Matt was amazing for us! He was very laid back but took amazing photos! And you can NOT be the price, not only did he do engagement pictures, but he also stayed all day and traveled to our ceremony and reception. I would recommend him to any and all people looking for a photographer in the central valley!

Melissa · Married on 05/12/2018

Matt was great to work with. So easy going, reliable, and a great photographer.

The Clausen Gallery 21

Taylor · Married on 04/20/2018

I absolutely that an amazing experience with The Clausen Gallery! Matt was very responsive and flexible throughout the entire wedding planning experience. The day of our wedding Matt did an amazing job capturing beautiful photos, he has a great upbeat, happy personality! He smiles and laughs all day long which is wonderful to be around. We received our wedding photos in a timely manner, we actually had them by the time we came back from our honeymoon! I highly recommend The Clausen Gallery to capture your wedding, you will definitely SUPER HAPPY with the job!

The Clausen Gallery 22
    The Clausen Gallery 23
    The Clausen Gallery 24

Brenna · Married on 03/31/2018

Matt was absolutely wonderful to work with! He made the whole process much less stressful by answering text messages and emails very quickly and even made a trip out to our venue with us to do a walk-through of where we wanted pictures taken and where our ceremony would take place. He may be only one person, but he got such a great number of shots from different angles of our ceremony that you would’ve thought he had several partners! He stuck with us for the entire duration of our event and made sure that we had every picture and pose that we wanted. We had a 12 picture highlight album to enjoy together only three days after our wedding and then we had our entire wedding album delivered to us the day after we got back from our honeymoon! You will not be disappointed if you work with Matt for your wedding!

Suisse · Married on 03/17/2018

Amazing quality and professionalism. Very easy to work with, did a great job working with us and our schedules. Overall best experience we could have had. Would recommend to any and everyone looking for a great photographer with great skills behind the lens.

Crystal · Married on 11/10/2017

Matt is absolutely wonderful he made our big day so worry and hassle free. From the moment he showed up when we were getting ready we didn’t have to ask him which pictures to take or what to do he just got right to work and took the best candids. If we had any special requests throughout the day he was more than happy to take the pictures the way we wanted. He stuck it out with us all day and was even part of the party! I highly recommend Matt to anyone looking for a photographer that is both highly invested in their work and also amongst the most reasonable in price in all of this area! Matt thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our day so memorable and capturing such beautiful moments. ❤️

Katherine · Married on 10/28/2017

I couldn't have asked for better service. Having other vendors that did not communicate well made me appreciate the responsiveness from Matt. He was professional, he listened to what I wanted, and made my entire group of friends and family feel comfortable the day of the wedding. Beyond happy with the finished photos.

The Clausen Gallery 25

Ruby · Married on 10/14/2017

Matt was awesome and did a great job . Got our pictures to us super fast . Overall great experience ❤️

j · Married on 10/07/2017

The Clausen Gallery was amazing! As a bride I wasn't sure how to organize my photo timeline for my wedding and Matt was so helpful and made sure I was comfortable with the timeframe for each section of the day. He made sure that I had plenty of pictures not just "staged" but candid picture from all my guest.
    I received my wedding pictures super fast and was so in love with all of them. The Clausen Gallery did wonderful work.

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/27/2017

We couldn't have found a better photographer then Matt Clausen! Not only was he reasonably priced but he was worth so much more than we paid, he took so many wonderful shots and went along with all the pictures requests we asked for! He was always taking pictures of something, so we have pictures of every part of our wedding! Another thing about Matt Clausen photography was when chaos started with getting things ready for the wedding, he jumped right in to help! He went above and beyond what a normal photographer would have done! Hire him, you won't be disappointed!

The Clausen Gallery 26
    The Clausen Gallery 31
    The Clausen Gallery 32
    The Clausen Gallery 33

Hilda · Married on 08/25/2017

Matt is an amazing photographer!! Very affordable, easy to work with and very friendly. He took amazing photos at our wedding. Beyond satisfied with his work!! Best part is having our pictures done and delivered in under 2 weeks!

Anthony · Married on 08/25/2017

He is down to earth, funny, very respectful and open to whatever in pleasing his clients. Will definitely use him in the near future for some family shoots.

Bryan · Married on 04/22/2017

Matt was amazing. He showed up to the wedding early and right away started taking pictures. He stayed until everyone left and took pictures the whole time. The pictures were done quick and look amazing. He captured all the best moments of the wedding setting up and all. I highly recommend him. You'll be truly happy with his work!

Matthew · Married on 04/07/2017

Our experience with Matt was amazing! He was so professional, top notch equipment, ready and on time for our first meeting and the big day! He did our wedding and we must say, this man's style is so easy in that high stress environment. So relaxed and needs no direction. He is a professional! His pricing, turn around time, and availability is unbeatable. In any event when we would need a photographer, we will always call Matt.

The Turya's

Tony · Married on 10/19/2016

Matt was simply amazing! He is very flexible and understanding of our wants and needs. Matt worked with the church to make sure he wasn't disrespectful and made sure to keep away from places he wasn't allowed to be (some churches have photography rules). He took great photos without disrupting anyone. He also helped us pick beautiful places to take our engagement pictures. During the reception Matt worked his way around the room making sure to capture all the great moments and then some! He was able to exceed our expectations without interfering with everyone having a great time. Matt is truly top notch. I have and will continue to recommend him in the future.

Marley · Married on 09/10/2016

Matt came to the rescue for me and my husband on our wedding day! His photos were beautifully done and all my guests loved him! He was fun and always willing to help! I could not have asked for a better photographer.
    I will continue to praise him and give his business card to everyone I know!

Nikki · Married on 06/26/2016

Matt, was so easy going and was so attentive to what we needed! He came all the way to Vegas just to take our pictures for us! He is amazing!!!!

Lillian · Married on 06/26/2016

My wife and I got married in Las Vegas and Matt was able to be there take incredible pictures for us before and after the wedding. He chose nice places to take our photos. Our wedding pictures came out Amazing! I'm very please with how they came out after he took them edited them. He Definitely did better than what I was expecting. Memories to cherish forever. Thank you Matt!!