The Cinematic Wedding Company Reviews

31 | Fresno, CA

31 Reviews for The Cinematic Wedding Company

Sabrina Castro · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Worth the investment!

Jared and his wife made our experience unforgettable! Literally! From the early stages of planning to the end result, our wedding day. The quality of the video and the moments captured leaves us in awe every single time! Thank You for your professionalism, flexibility, creativity, overall work and dedication!

Married 1/25/2020.

Sent on 09/10/2020
  • Brooke Henriksen

Brooke Henriksen · Married on 09/26/2020

The best videographer!

My husband and I were hesitant to hire a videographer for our wedding but we are SO happy we did! Jared showed up exactly where we needed him and was so attentive to film every detail of our wedding. The day flies by so fast so we are super thankful to have had someone to film every bit of it. Can't wait to see the final product from our wedding!

Sent on 10/02/2020

Lauren Tashjian · Married on 12/14/2019

Best Day Ever!

Jared perfectly captured our beautiful day! He made everything so easy and comfortable. The video will help keep the memory of our wedding day forever!

Sent on 02/19/2020
  • Marília

Marília Palomera · Married on 10/19/2019

The Palomera Wedding 10/19/19

Jared is absolutely amazing and so detailed with his work. He pays attention to the smallest details and captures the precious moments. If you are looking for. Wedding videographer I definitely recommend The Cinematic Wedding Company. Hands down you will not be disappointed!!!

Alexa Betry · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely wonderful!!

My husband and I are so thrilled with our wedding video. It’s such an amazing way to relive the best day of our lives. Jared is so wonderful to work with and his dedication and skill in capturing such a special day are evident in his work. He is a great communicator as well. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Dakota

Dakota · Married on 09/07/2019

Perfection

Choosing The Cinematic Wedding Company as our videographer was one of the best decision for our wedding. Jared capture every moment of our wedding in the most perfect way. Jared made sure to capture every moment and detail. Once we watched our video, I was able to see all the little details I was unable to because of wedding day craziness! If you are considering a videographer for you wedding The Cinematic Wedding Company should be a must!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Bethany · Married on 04/20/2019

Awesome videographer!

Jared was the best! He was so quick to respond, very professional, great price, and a joy to spend with during our wedding day! His turn around time was very quick and the final product was better than we could’ve ever expected!! Such a great memory keepsake and edited so well! He also gave us the option for all the raw footage as well! Overall great experience! 10/10 we had no complaints!

Justine Woods · Married on 03/30/2019

Would recommend to anyone!

Highly professional, and the end product was amazing! I loved that he and his team were very discreet during the wedding but were able to capture so much! There’s nothing worse than when videographers are in your face or blocking the view of the guests the whole time. I had so many guests point out that they didn’t even notice he was there! Overall would definitely recommend to other future brides and grooms.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Amanda · Married on 03/16/2019

He’s the best!

Jared captured the biggest day of our lives so perfectly. He asked us what we wanted and he delivered! I couldn’t have had a better company create a better video montage of our wedding. If I could get married everyday, I’d have Jared there to film it.

• Megan

Megan · Married on 03/09/2019

The Best Videographer!

Jared is an outstanding wedding videographer! I couldn’t have asked for anything better! I was beyond impressed with my wedding video. He captures every moment perfectly. If you want a spectacular wedding video, hire The Cinematic Wedding Company!

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Emily

Emily May · Married on 01/06/2019

10/10 Highly Recommend!!

Jared Belt is incredible at what he does! We LOVE our video. He is very professional, his pricing is definitely reasonable, and he is intentional about making your video exactly how you want it. He captures every detail perfectly and gave us a memory that we will cherish forever. I recommend this vendor to every bride!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Marcella · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect Experience

I can’t say enough great things about Jared. He was so easy to work with and the quality of our wedding video was amazing! Recommend recommend recommend!!!!

Ashley Nulick · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Service and Video

Jared knows exactly what to do on your big day! There was no worry on making sure everything got in the video! If you have specific things you want in the video let him know and he’ll get it done!
    Overall, I have recommended him to several brides even before I saw my video! His professionalism and skills are hard to come across, especially in the Central Valley! Oh did I mention his pricing was the BEST One I had found! Great prices, skills, service l, and responsiveness all in one!

Kel Mom · Married on 10/27/2018

Loved my Video

Jared was extremely easy to work with and we received the video in timely matter and it had all the highlights of the wedding and more!

Courtney Collishaw · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautifully captured our big day!

Jared was easy to work with and maintained a professional and responsive relationship throughout the wedding planning process. His attention to detail and quality work truly helped to capture our wedding in a movie-like way that will be an everlasting memory for our family.
    Highly recommend !!!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/02/2018

creative + excellent

loved working with jared! he’s so kind, easy going, extremely professional, and creative!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Tiffany · Married on 03/23/2018

Jared did an absolutely amazing job capturing the most precious moments of our wedding. I couldn’t recommend a better videographer in the Fresno area! He was with us for our entire day, and even came to our rehearsal to view the venue and meet with us the day before our wedding. We have gotten so many compliments on our video, and it continues to brings me to tears every time I watch it. Jared, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for providing us with a timeless video that we will be able to enjoy for all our years ahead.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 03/10/2018

We loved out wedding video and the result we got. I'm glad I spent the money on it. You won't regret it. Jared was the most affordable videographer I found for actual quality work. The day before the wedding he found out he couldn't use the drone to film because of aviation laws and the distance to Valley Children's Hospital helipad and it was something I had specifically looked for in a videographer,but he made a compensatory adjustment and provided us with an different option (360 time-lapse) to add into out wedding video. He caught the essence and feel of our day very well. Our wedding day threatened rain,was overcast, and gloomy and he caught the day perfectly and made a wonderful backdrop of the setting all while capturing some wonderful shots.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Brenda · Married on 09/16/2017

Jared was an amazing addition to the wedding. The end result will last for years to come providing us memories and an amazing visual reminder of the magic of the day.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/02/2017

The Cinematic Wedding company was a dream to work with. From start to finish, everything was seamless. The day of the wedding he was kind, thorough, and I barely noticed him there. He captured every important detail, including my nephew playing our ceremony song, and created a beautiful video that we will cherish forever. We also got our video not even two weeks after the wedding. I would highly recommend Jared and The Cinematic Wedding Company!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Marissa · Married on 06/25/2017

The Cinematic Wedding Company is amazing! They were so much fun to work with and truly did an excellent job on our wedding video. We absolutely love it!!!! They beautifully highlighted the most important parts of our day and the entire design of the video is just simply amazing. They were so accommodating and professional throughout the entire process which made it super easy to plan and coordinate with them. I highly recommend this company! You will love them and your wedding video will be just as perfect as your wedding day!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Evan · Married on 06/17/2017

I would recommend The Cinematic Wedding Company to anyone that is getting married and wants a professional, high quality video to capture the most special moments. They are kind, comfortable to be around, accommodating, and provide an exceptional video.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Jacy · Married on 05/27/2017

Jared was so great to work with! This was something we spent more than we were planning and it was SO worth it. He's very professional, talented, and captures your big day beautifully!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Emily · Married on 11/05/2016

We loved working with Jared. He was flexibile and willing to work with our time frame. He made an AMAZING video that I absolutely love. Definitely worth the money to hire him.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Summer · Married on 10/01/2016

Jared Belt is highly professional and talented at what he does. My husband and I hired the CWC to film our October wedding in 2016, and I was impressed with how easy and breezy Jared made the experience. He captured all of the important emotional moments of our special day, and the teaser video he put together summarized the wedding beautifully. I would highly recommend his work - if you're looking for someone to do videography work at your wedding and you're on the fence about it: GO FOR IT! It's so worth having those memories on film, I promise! - A Happy Bride

Sent on 04/24/2017