The Cinematic Wedding Company Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Alyssa
    Alyssa R. Married on 11/06/2021

Amazing Experience!

I am the youngest of three sisters, and both of my older sisters chose Jared to capture their wedding days. After seeing their wedding videos, I knew I wanted Jared to be our videographer. He captures every moment big and small, and pieces them all together perfectly. Dario and I are so thankful we can relive our wedding day through our video. We highly recommend The Cinematic Wedding Company!
  • Katie
    Katie D. Married on 10/16/2021

Top notch experience!

The Cinematic Wedding Company created such footage of our wedding. It sums the evening up perfectly. Additionally, Jared was incredibly kind and helpful. Highly recommend!
    Alix C. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing from start to finish

The Cinematic Wedding Company is amazing from the first time you inquire until you receive your finished product. Jared is amazing at communicating throughout the whole process. He was great at working around our wedding day schedule. You want to have someone that is positive and easy going around on your wedding day. Jared is most definitely that person. We love our wedding video so much. It is so special to have something to look back on. Every time we watch it we get to relive our special day. We have received tons of compliments on the quality and clarity of the video. I would recommend Jared to anyone!
  • Holly
    Holly S. Married on 10/02/2021

Holly Sorensen

Jared at Cinematic Wedding Productions was excellent to work with. Our experience was seamless, professional, prompt, and worry free. In the end we got a beautiful product to cherish forever. The video of our daughters wedding is priceless to us. It was way more than we expected, and we could not be more pleased with the service we received. Highly recommend!
  • Christa
    Christa S. Married on 09/11/2021

Nothing but good things to say!

He did my wedding, my brothers wedding, and a few of my friends. I couldn’t recommend anyone else!! Very nice and experienced.
  • Olivia
    Olivia H. Married on 07/11/2021

Wonderful ❤️

We loved getting to work with the Cinematic Wedding Company! Jared is an incredible professional who knows how to capture couples in such a romantic, classic, beautiful way. I loved the way our wedding video turned out. I was updated in a timely fashion and I never had to worry about getting a response back as he was on top of communication. I am so glad we got to have him capture our day in the sweetest way!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa Married on 05/29/2021

Amazing Videographer

Jared was absolutely amazing to work with from beginning to end for our big day! We were married in Kingsburg at the same venue he and his wife were married at. He and his wife are also a locals of the town. Jared was very easy to communicate with and answered all our questions. Jared was there while we were getting ready up until almost the very end of the night!
    As a bride it was very important that I have the memories of our big day in video form. Your big day goes by so fast videography is the only way to remember and see everything that went on throughout the day.
    We received our video about 2 months after our wedding and it brought us completely to tears. He exceeded our expectations of anything we could have imagined.
    We are so thankful Jared was a part of our big day and would definitely recommend him to all our friends and family!

Vanessa and Anthony
    5/29/21
  • Vincent
    Vincent A. Married on 05/23/2021

Don’t hesitate!

Looking for a videographer can be stressful, as a matter fact the entire wedding process is nuts. Jared is such professional and knows exactly what to capture. After seeing some of his videos me and my wife knew this the route we wanted to take. Jared captured the best moments and uses the perfect music for our video. The way he interacts and feels for the room and vibes helps him choose and decide how to put these memories together. My wife and I are more than satisfied with our finished product and know you’d feel the same way! Thank you again Jared!!
    Janay Married on 03/27/2021

Highly recommend!

We cannot stop watching our wedding video! Jared makes sure to get all of the special moments of an event and goes above and beyond! Highly recommend, hands down!
    Nicole T. Married on 03/26/2021

Simply Amazing

Jared is wonderful to work with! He made both of us feel so comfortable even though we are not always the best in front of the camera. All his directions felt so natural! Best of all the result of our video brought tears to our eyes. It was BEAUTIFUL! He truly captured the magic of our special day. Jared went above and beyond to make sure the quality of the video met his high standards. We could not have asked for a better videographer.
    Jose H. Married on 03/08/2021

Wonderful! Price, Person, and Company

Me and my bride are over the moon with how wonderful and amazing our video came out!!! It was a pure pleasure working with Jared. He is great at what he does and would highly recommend him to anyone!
    Cynthia V. Married on 10/24/2020

The Cinematic Wedding Company

Absolutely loved the videography they did for my wedding!
  • Brooke Henriksen
    Brooke H. Married on 09/26/2020

The best videographer!

My husband and I were hesitant to hire a videographer for our wedding but we are SO happy we did! Jared showed up exactly where we needed him and was so attentive to film every detail of our wedding. The day flies by so fast so we are super thankful to have had someone to film every bit of it. Can't wait to see the final product from our wedding!
  • Abrina
    Abrina S. Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing videographer!!

Jared made the day so easy and stress free! The video turned out better than I could have ever imagined! He captured all of the best moments of the wedding and included everything that I wanted. I would highly recommend him because he does amazing work!!
    Lynzy B. Married on 05/02/2020

Amazing and professional

Had the best possible experience!! He made us the best video and was so professional and really cared about our big day. This company is my first choice for any videography
    Sabrina C. Married on 01/25/2020

Worth the investment!

Jared and his wife made our experience unforgettable! Literally! From the early stages of planning to the end result, our wedding day. The quality of the video and the moments captured leaves us in awe every single time! Thank You for your professionalism, flexibility, creativity, overall work and dedication!

Married 1/25/2020.
    Lauren T. Married on 12/14/2019

Best Day Ever!

Jared perfectly captured our beautiful day! He made everything so easy and comfortable. The video will help keep the memory of our wedding day forever!
  • Marília
    Marília P. Married on 10/19/2019

The Palomera Wedding 10/19/19

Jared is absolutely amazing and so detailed with his work. He pays attention to the smallest details and captures the precious moments. If you are looking for. Wedding videographer I definitely recommend The Cinematic Wedding Company. Hands down you will not be disappointed!!!
    Alexa B. Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely wonderful!!

My husband and I are so thrilled with our wedding video. It’s such an amazing way to relive the best day of our lives. Jared is so wonderful to work with and his dedication and skill in capturing such a special day are evident in his work. He is a great communicator as well. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
  • Dakota
    Dakota Married on 09/07/2019

Perfection

Choosing The Cinematic Wedding Company as our videographer was one of the best decision for our wedding. Jared capture every moment of our wedding in the most perfect way. Jared made sure to capture every moment and detail. Once we watched our video, I was able to see all the little details I was unable to because of wedding day craziness! If you are considering a videographer for you wedding The Cinematic Wedding Company should be a must!
    Bethany Married on 04/20/2019

Awesome videographer!

Jared was the best! He was so quick to respond, very professional, great price, and a joy to spend with during our wedding day! His turn around time was very quick and the final product was better than we could’ve ever expected!! Such a great memory keepsake and edited so well! He also gave us the option for all the raw footage as well! Overall great experience! 10/10 we had no complaints!
    Justine W. Married on 03/30/2019

Would recommend to anyone!

Highly professional, and the end product was amazing! I loved that he and his team were very discreet during the wedding but were able to capture so much! There’s nothing worse than when videographers are in your face or blocking the view of the guests the whole time. I had so many guests point out that they didn’t even notice he was there! Overall would definitely recommend to other future brides and grooms.
    Amanda Married on 03/16/2019

He’s the best!

Jared captured the biggest day of our lives so perfectly. He asked us what we wanted and he delivered! I couldn’t have had a better company create a better video montage of our wedding. If I could get married everyday, I’d have Jared there to film it.
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 03/09/2019

The Best Videographer!

Jared is an outstanding wedding videographer! I couldn’t have asked for anything better! I was beyond impressed with my wedding video. He captures every moment perfectly. If you want a spectacular wedding video, hire The Cinematic Wedding Company!
  • Emily
    Emily M. Married on 01/06/2019

10/10 Highly Recommend!!

Jared Belt is incredible at what he does! We LOVE our video. He is very professional, his pricing is definitely reasonable, and he is intentional about making your video exactly how you want it. He captures every detail perfectly and gave us a memory that we will cherish forever. I recommend this vendor to every bride!