The Chuck Taylors Reviews

The Chuck Taylors 3
The Chuck Taylors 4
The Chuck Taylors 5

Susan · Married on 09/03/2016

Greg Lee and his band were absolutely wonderful the whole wedding process! They played our ceremony music, cocktail hour, dinner and dance the whole wedding and gave the perfect atmosphere for each! This band is super fun and upbeat- I would work with them again in a heartbeat should we get the chance!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Chelsey · Married on 08/13/2016

My husband and I really wanted our wedding reception to be one big party- with everyone on the dance floor all night. Greg Lee came recommended by a number of our friends and the price was right. We used Greg as a DJ and he sang and played the keyboard during our cocktail hour and dinner. We could not have been more pleased- Greg was not only easy to work with leading up to the wedding but he took all the pressure off us for picking songs- he felt out the audience and played to them. Our favorite part of the night was looking around and seeing all the empty tables- everyone was on the dance floor. We would recommend Greg to anyone without question- one of the best choices we made in wedding planning!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/06/2016

Greg Lee + alcohol= best wedding ever. Best choice we ever made!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Ami · Married on 07/15/2016

This band was AMAZING!!! They played the whole night from cocktails, through dinner and had everyone on the floor dancing till midnight with just the right mix of music. I've thrown a lot of events and used a lot of bands and dj's in the past and I've NEVER had so many compliments after an event about the music as I did this year. Greg was the best and easiest part of planning for the event and I would have him back again and again.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Stephanie · Married on 07/02/2016

Greg Lee and his band were awesome! They were so lively and had people up dancing all night. They music choices were pretty spot on and they already knew the songs that I special requested. He played music during the dinner and the cocktail hour as well. They are a great choice and definitely add a fun, lively vibe to the celebration. We were super happy with them!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Phil · Married on 06/25/2016

Greg Lee made our wedding night! My husband and I said the one thing we wanted to see is our guests having a ball on the dance floor all night. They did just that! The dance floor was packed ALL night, old and young, family and friends. Greg just knows how's to please the audience and guests throughout all of the night's events-from cocktail hour, to dinner, to the dance floor. Our guests couldn't stop raving about how fun our wedding was thanks to Greg Lee and The Chuck Taylor's!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Amy · Married on 06/24/2016

Greg Lee and the Chuck Taylors Band are so amazing and talented! We first had the opportunity of seeing them perform at the casino and then again at our friend's wedding..wow were we amazed!! They had everyone dancing all night long. We loved how friendly and personable Greg was every time we met. The band plays all genres to get everyone out on the dance floor! My family & friends raved about them after our wedding. We are excited to see them perform again and will continue to recommend them to future brides & grooms!
    Thank you Chuck Taylors! -The Etzkorns

Sent on 07/06/2016

Having Greg Lee Entertainment at our wedding was one of the best wedding decisions we made. They made the party. All ages were out on the dance floor ALL night and we got so many compliments from our guests about the band. Greg was super nice and approachable about any specifics we wanted or questions we had.

Sent on 06/18/2016

Melissa · Married on 05/27/2016

Greg Lee is a delight to work with. He responds in a very timely manner. Everything was amazing. The wedding day was flawless. Greg provided ceremony music, cocktail hour music and then the band played the night away. The dance floor was always full and the music kept going. So glad and thankful for Greg Lee and the Chuck Taylor's!!!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Greg Lee was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding! He kept the party going all night and was super energetic with the crowd! Everyone was on the dance floor!! Greg was very responsive throughout the whole process and was very accommodating to whatever we requested - I would HIGHLY recommend Greg Lee & The Chuck Taylors!!!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Kristin · Married on 05/15/2016

I couldn't be happier with Greg Lee. I sought him out after a recommendation from my Matron of Honor. He responded to my inquiries immediately and answered all questions I had. I was an out of town bride so I had to do all business via email which he made super easy. Also, his online planning tool made planning the music quick and efficient. The ceremony/reception music was the least of my worries. I thought his fee was very reasonable. My friend and I have nicknamed him the energizer bunny! I rarely see someone with so much energy and who loves their job as much as he does.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Sarah · Married on 05/14/2016

We had The Chuck Taylors at our wedding on May 14 and to say they were fabulous is an understatement. They were incredibly flexible with timing, can play basically any song you want, and literally did not stop all night except for one short break. We had guests coming up to us all night commenting on how great the music was, everyone was on the dance floor before dinner started and between courses!! They also assisted with sound during our ceremony, microphones for the ceremony and traveled 1.5 hours from Cincinnati to our remote venue. Really cannot recommend them enough, Greg and the entire band are awesome and we would hire them again in a second!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Megan · Married on 05/07/2016

We recently got married on May 7th in Cincinnati, OH. The Chuck Taylors did an AMAZING job! The moment they started playing everyone was up dancing and you could genuinely tell, having a great time. The dance floor was packed with our friends and family—such a neat thing to see!! Clint and I received COUNTLESS compliments regarding The Chuck Taylors. Their energy was unbelievable. They played oldies and current hits with their own twist so everyone recognized the songs! You can tell they really love their job and care about making sure everyone has a great time. I wouldn’t hesitate for a second booking them again!! Hands down the best! We can’t thank Greg Lee and his band enough for making our wedding so memorable and fun!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Reba · Married on 05/06/2016

Greg and his group were absolutely fantastic. They are entertainers. They know their stuff and in planning a wedding, where there is so many things to pick and choose, Greg makes you feel calm and relaxed about what he can deliver. He didn't make me select every little song that he had to play, he ran with it. He's great at reading the crowd and figuring out what he should play to keep people on the dance floor. Also, he takes requests on the spot and is an incredible artist so can play anything, even the most obscure. I would book him for any big event I'm planning. Hands down the best money we spent at our wedding. If you want a great band, The Chuck Taylors will be a sure bet.

Sent on 05/07/2016

The Chuck Taylors's reply:

Reba!!!! Thank you for the kind words. It was our pleasure playing for you, your family and your friends. I thought Verdin Bell Center looked amazing, I love that place. Tell your husband, aka "Michael Bolton Steel Bars" hello for me. hope our paths cross again. Greg

Erin · Married on 04/30/2016

Greg promptly answered every email before the wedding, at the wedding he was extremely professional and they sounded amazing. He kept us on time and everyone loved him. They have a great energy that never subsides through out the entire night. It's like the name says, you get more than a band, you get entertainment.

Sent on 05/01/2016

Tyler · Married on 04/23/2016

Greg was awesome! He was great to work with during the planning and put on a great show the night of our wedding. His attention to detail and suggestions on timeline were incredibly helpful. I highly reccomend using Greg Lee and the Chruck Taylor's.

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2016

We could not have been happier with our wedding experience. Greg was SUPER accommodating and easy to work with. He played during the ceremony and the band played during our reception. Everyone raved about how great the music was and that they played non-stop, only taking one incredibly short break. They did a great job of reading our audience and playing to them, it kept everyone on the dance floor all night. I cannot imagine having spent our budget any more wisely than on this vendor. Greg and the Chuck Taylor's are a must have for any wedding!

Kelli · Married on 04/16/2016

Greg Lee and the Chuck Taylors were fantastic. Greg was great at playing songs to engage the audience, and he made a fabulous MC for the evening at my daughter's wedding reception. I would highly recommend him for your next event.

Sent on 04/30/2016

The Chuck Taylors's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing The Chuck Taylors be a part of the celebration. You did a great job planning such a wonderful party. The Hall Of Mirrors looked fantastic. Greg

Keith · Married on 04/02/2016

Greg Lee was consummate professional entertainer. He rocked the party while dinner music was spot on.

Sent on 04/29/2016

Greg Lee and his group The Chuck Taylors are great musicians! We had them play our wedding and the whole night rocked. The crowd loved the music as well as my wife and I. I cant wait for another party to hire them again!!!

Sent on 02/29/2016

The Chuck Taylors's reply:

Hey friend! Thanks for having be a part of your big night. We love playing at The Carnegie Center of Columbia Tusculum, great spot. We wish you guys all of the best.

I cannot recommend Greg Lee more--he was incredibly easy to work with, had great ideas, and was a fantastic emcee. He made my fiance and I feel totally at ease on our big day. Greg had great energy and the guests loved him. You cannot go wrong with Greg as your DJ!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Greg made our night the best night of our lives! He kept the party going and made sure everyone was having fun all night. He played piano and sang during dinner (fabulous singer) and was very friendly yet professional. I will reckoned him to everyone I know!

Sent on 02/18/2016

The Chuck Taylors's reply:

Hello friend. Thank you so much for allowing me be a part of your special night! I hope our paths cross again!

Tyler · Married on 01/16/2016

Last January, almost a year before our wedding on January 16, 2016, I met Greg at the Horseshoe Casino in Cincinnati where he and his band were playing at one of the restaurants. Greg's enthusiasm and talent for his work were immediately obvious when we began to talk about the details of our event and what music preferences my fiance and I had. Greg kept in touch with us over the year leading up to the event, and his website really helped facilitate an organized and customized schedule for our reception. The reception, it must be said, was outstanding beyond words. Greg played piano and sang during our cocktail hour, then emceed the various events leading up to our first dance, which he learned to play and sing upon our request. Once open dancing began, he was spot-on being receptive to our guests and making the music fit well with the atmosphere at that particular instant and with whoever was on the dance floor. It must also be said that Greg kept folks up and dancing on the floor for the entire 3-3.5 hours of open dancing we had. Simply incredible! Also, we had a chance to chat here and there about how the evening was going, and Greg was approachable at any moment.

All said, I am hesitant to use the word perfection to describe anything, but the role that Greg played in our special evening seems to be just that. I cannot say adequate enough praise for his work, and I really do encourage anyone getting married in the Greater Cincinnati area to at least chat with him. You'll be hooked from the very beginning!

Sent on 02/03/2016

The Chuck Taylors's reply:

Tyler!! Thank you for the kind words. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting you guys and providing music for the party! I thought Drees Pavilion looked amazing.

Wow. Greg Lee and his band have been absolutely terrific. Not only on the night of our wedding but throughout the entire process. It was probably 8 months before our wedding day that we first came in contact with Greg and by the time he was playing at our wedding, we felt like old pals. They are trustworthy, professional, FUN, and probably the best value of any band you will find to play your wedding. They rocked all night long playing pretty much any song we asked of them. Very interactive with the crowd. Specifically for our wedding they DJ'ed an hour for the cocktail reception, played for an hour during dinner, then went right into back-to-back 90 minute sets. They took maybe a 10 minute break in between but they truly seemed like they wanted to play all night if we hadn't been kicked out of the venue at midnight. Lastly, they are a Northern KY based band that traveled over 4 hours to play at our wedding - didn't charge for travel costs, didn't require us to put them up in a hotel room, etc. True professionals that accommodated all of our needs.

I couldn't make up an issue I had with this band if I tried. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/05/2016
  • User6220875 · 2+ years ago

Greg is a true entertainer and extremely professional: he played piano during cocktail hour, appropriate dinner music during the meal, facilitated speeches/traditions and kept guests on the dance floor the entire evening. He cares about your event and tailors to your wants/needs. We only received rave reviews from our guests. Greg Lee & The Chuck Taylors has to be the best value out there!

Sent on 01/17/2016