The Chuck Taylors Reviews

The Chuck Taylors 4
The Chuck Taylors 5

Paige Suddarth · Married on 09/28/2019

Perfect and exceeded expectations

The Chuck Taylors are absolutely amazing. I’ve been to a lot of weddings with other great bands but these guys blow those others out of the water. They do not stop playing and will play songs depending on the vibe of the crowd. They will call bridal party members out and dedicate songs to them, making it such an interactive and fun experience for all. We live across the country so we were not able to listen to the band prior to booking them and based our decision solely off of reviews online and they completely exceeded our expectations. I will never stop recommending these guys to everyone I meet!! Thank you Greg and the Chuck Taylors, you guys are incredible.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Julie Reynolds · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding Band

Could not have asked for a more perfect night thanks to Greg Lee and the Chuck Taylors. They had EVERYONE on the dance floor - young and old! They are so talented and fun! It was the best night and people still talk about how much fun they had at our reception!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 01/12/2019

Best wedding planning decision!

The Chuck Taylors are the best ever!! We absolutely loved having them at our wedding! Definitely one of the best wedding planning decisions we made!! They are so easy to work with while planning and we were blown away with how great they were at the wedding! They kept the dance floor packed and interacted with everyone! We loved having them!! Greg is absolutely wonderful to work with!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Caroline · Married on 12/14/2018

December Wedding

My husband and I got married December 14th of this past year and people are still raving about our band daily! When we went venue shopping in August of 2017, every single venue recommended Greg Lee - we knew nothing about him, booked him with little to no knowledge, and it was easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Our dance floor was packed, a number of our guests made it on stage as “guest” singers, and Greg Lee helped us throw a party we will never forget! Greg also played piano for our ceremony and was so willing to accommodate any of our requests. If you are looking for a professional and memorable band for your wedding here they are!

Sent on 02/02/2019
  • kellie

kellie · Married on 11/10/2018

Guests are still raving!

Our guests CANNOT stop talking about The Chuck Taylors!! I was on the dance floor THE WHOLE NIGHT. The way the band read the room was just unreal - EVERY song was a FAVORITE song!! Greg Lee totally picked up on the bromance between my groom and his best man and played them a super special boyband song - the crowd went WILD. At one point my sister was on stage rapping the Spice Girls rap, there was a Parent-of-the-Bride v. Parent-of-the-Groom dance off... the whole thing was just an absolute blast. And on top of it all - they did not take a *single* break.

Hire them. You will not be sorry. If they are not available - change your wedding date. WORTH IT.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Kristen · Married on 10/20/2018

I love them!

Greg Lee and the Chuck Taylor's were an integral part of our wedding night. They made the night so much fun! The dance floor was packed all night long and they exceeded every expectation I ever had! If you are looking for an amazing band that gets everyone on their feet, this is the band for you! My husband and I LOVED them and think the night went flawlessly because of them. They are a MUST for your wedding!!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Laura · Married on 10/13/2018

Look No Further for Your Wedding Entertainment!!

The Chuck Taylors were the best part of our wedding!! After attending a wedding a few years ago where they played, we knew they had to be part of our big day. Greg was wonderful to work with – he was so relaxed throughout the planning process that it made us feel at ease about jumping into the wedding. During and after the wedding, we got so many complements from EVERYONE. They were definitely the talk of the wedding – which felt great! Greg and the band were also amazing with entertaining the few kids we had at the wedding, even giving my nephew a guitar pick (making a 3-year-old’s dream come true!). I could go on and on, and if I could give more than 5 stars, I would. Hire them for your big day, you won’t regret it!!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Sharon

Sharon Tempfield · Married on 10/07/2018

Fantastic Band

We hired The Chuck Taylors to play for our daughter's wedding on October 7th. They were absolutely wonderful. We just loved them, and our guests did too. Greg Lee was amazing to work with. He helped to manage the party, was the Emcee for the night, as well as played the piano and sang. The band has so much fun with the guests, they were super friendly and accommodating. You will not be disappointed if you hire them!

Sent on 10/31/2018

The Chuck Taylors's reply:

Sharon!
    Thank you so much for the review. We had a great time playing for you and your family and friends. I want to go back and do it all over again. Hope our paths cross in the future. Greg

Molly Fritz · Married on 10/06/2018

Fabulous Wedding Band

The Chuck Taylors performed at my son and his wife’s wedding reception and they were absolutely amazing. They were so interactive with the guests. Everyone kept coming up to me saying how much fun the band was and numerous friends asked me for their contact information so they could inquire about The Chuck Taylors performing at their future event.

The Chuck Taylors 6
    The Chuck Taylors 7
    Sent on 10/22/2018

Tamara · Married on 09/30/2018

I can't put into words how much fun we had with The Chuck Taylors. They played all types of music, from country to rap, even a couple of polkas, and were so entertaining. From the first email to the last song they played, our experience with Greg and the band was fabulous. We can't imagine our wedding reception without them. Do yourself a favor and get these guys if you can.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Maria · Married on 09/08/2018

Loved them!

The Chuck Taylors WILL make your wedding reception AMAZING! They can play pretty much everything and do not stop playing the whole night. Most wedding bands will take a break, but this high energy wedding band will not. Our guests raved about how much fun they had at our wedding and most of the credit goes to this band 😊 Definitely hire this group and they will not disappoint!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

We wish we could give Greg Lee and the Chuck Taylors 6 stars! Greg Lee flawlessly executed our ceremony music and cocktail hour and then quickly turned around and put on an incredible performance for our reception! We had SO much fun and so did everyone else. All I wanted for our wedding was everyone to have fun and dance all night; from the very first song to the very last song our dance floor was PACKED! Almost all of my guests came up to me and said this was the best wedding band they've ever seen/heard!

One thing I really loved is that Greg would interact with the crowd! He would learn our guest's names out on the dance floor and shout out to them to. It made it very personable and they seemed to love it too - especially the best man, flower girl and ring bearer!

It was the best night of our life and Greg Lee and the Chuck Taylors are a huge reason why. If they have availability for your date and you are considering a band, BOOK THEM NOW!

Thanks Greg!!!!

Sent on 08/21/2018
  • Mary

Mary Hellkamp · Married on 06/22/2018

The Best Decision We Made!

My daughter got married in June, and the one thing she requested was an amazing band to keep guests on the dance floor. Did she ever get what she asked for! The Chuck Taylors were absolutely amazing! They played the entire 5 hours and kept everyone on the dance floor until the very last minute. Their ability to play anything we asked for was phenomenal and they were so connected to the crowd. Everyone kept commenting on how great the band was. We could not have asked for a better experience! From the very first time I spoke to Greg, I felt so confident with having them play at the reception, that I knew I could check it off my to do list. I have two more daughters who aren’t married, and I already know who the band will be! Thanks so much for making my daughter’s reception the best night of her life!!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Barb · Married on 06/08/2018

On June 8, 2018 my daughter was married at Ault Park. We hired the Chuck Taylor’s to entertain our guests that evening. That was the single BEST decision we could have made for this beautiful event. They are truly professional entertainers, know just how to get a crowd engaged and did a fabulous job of “emceeing” the events of the day/evening, as they did both our ceremony and reception. The music choices, ability to engage the crowd and keep the party going was amazing. We had so many compliments about the event, but in particular the amazing band! I would hire them again in a minute! Don’t miss out – have them be your entertainment at whatever event your hosting that requires entertainment!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2018

AMAZING! I am so glad I used the Chuck Taylors for my reception! They are the best decision we made! I wanted to make sure all of my guests would have fun at our reception- and they did!!! My guests are still talking about the Chuck Taylors and how much fun they had dancing! Even guests who say they never dance, danced ALL night! My husband and I didn't want the night to end! The Chuck Taylors did not even take a break- they kept the party going all evening long! They are exactly what I had envisioned for my reception. The music choice was perfect- all of our guests were singing along to all of the songs! Book them!! They were very professional and friendly to work with! They got all of our guests involved during our reception! Hope I will be able to attend a wedding where they will be performing! SO MUCH FUN!! You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Amber · Married on 05/27/2018

This band was THE BEST decision we made for our wedding. BOOK THEM NOW!!! They are professional, have incredibly energy, and are extremely talented. They know exactly how to appeal to an audience and get everyone on the dance floor. They even learned a song they didn't know for our entrance at the reception and completely nailed it!!! If you want a night of guaranteed fun - hire this band!!!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Meg · Married on 05/26/2018

Greg Lee and The Chuck Taylors are awesome! Karen at i-Do Weddings told us they were amazing and she was so right. We had so many guests tell us that the band was amazing, even our super-cool, music-festival-going wedding party members! We loved their energy and their warmth. Seriously, Greg and company ooze kindness and warmth and it was a pleasure to have them as our emcees and musicians. They played exactly what we wanted and seemed to thoroughly please guests of all ages. A huge thank you to The Chuck Taylors...you helped make our special day so fun! Meg and Dan

Sent on 05/31/2018

Kim · Married on 04/21/2018

Greg Lee and The Chuck Taylors are the best band in Cincinnati. Our guests were raving about the band!! Fantastic music. Greg is a seasoned professional. I told Greg the name of my Mom's favorite song and my favorite moment of the night is when Greg got my Mom out of the dance floor to dance to it with me!!! Act quickly if they are available on your weekend! We reserved Chuck Taylors probably 9 months prior to our wedding and we were luck enough to snag their LAST available Spring weekend !! YOU WILL LOVE THEM!!!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Carley · Married on 11/18/2017

As a couple that never heard The Chuck Taylors play in person until the night of our wedding was risky but SO WORTH IT! We heard about them through friends and they were absolutely AMAZING! They played all night long and were such a fun group of men! We had the time of our lives!!! They were so kind, easy to talk to, and very accommodating to our needs! BEST BAND AROUND!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

They are the best decision I made for the entire wedding. Our wedding date was planned solely on their availability and the rest didn't matter. They did not disappoint. The dance floor was ful the entire evening. Wonderful men who show up ready to give the bride and groom the night of their dreams. I want to get married every night just to have them there. Love them!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Chris · Married on 10/22/2017

Right off the bat: book these guys if they're available. They're everything you want in a wedding band and for the best price we've seen from any live band. Greg played our entire reception from the start of cocktail hour to the end of the reception, a total of 6 hours, with one 15 minute DJ break. He easily MCd our reception with just a rough timeline provided to him the week before. But these are just logistical things, the reason I'm telling you to book The Chuck Taylors is that they're performers. Greg expertly read the floor and played the perfect song to keep people dancing for four hours, which in retrospect seems impossible. He adjusted his setlist based on speeches the Best Men gave, and he adjusted it in the middle of the night by having a conversation with me while I was dancing and he was playing. The guitarist came out into the crowd while he was playing a solo during Hang On Sloopy. The guitarist also came out and joined the crowd in a conga line during one song. The band learned our first dance song in the week leading up to the wedding and when it came time for the last dance, they asked if we wanted to sing it for the crowd (of course we did!) I could keep listing these magical little moments that The Chuck Taylors created but the point is this: my wedding was perfect, more special than I could've imagined it being. A HUGE part of the reason it went so well was that we hired The Chuck Taylors. If they put on half the show they did for our wedding they'd still be worth twice the price.

Sent on 11/05/2017
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 10/20/2017

Looking for a DJ or lighting service, call Greg Lee! The two things my husband and I have gotten the most compliments on are how great our DJ was during cocktail hour, dinner, and during the party, and the food served at our reception!! Greg kept the party going until the end and had even non dancers tearing up the dance floor!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Emily · Married on 10/14/2017

There are not enough words to to describe how AMAZING Greg Lee and The Chuck Taylors are!! Perfect 10!!!! I could not imagine having anyone else play at our wedding! My guest are still talking about how much fun they were!! They kept everyone on the dance floor, which was so important to my husband and I!! They truly made our wedding night an absolute BLAST!! Greg was awesome, fun and professional to work with through the entire wedding process! I can not say enough great things about him and the band! BOOK THEM NOW!!!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Abbey · Married on 10/07/2017

If Greg Lee and The Chuck Taylors had to be summed up in one word, it would be WOW!! They are absolutely the best decision we made for our wedding!! They are incredibly talented and fun, and our wedding guests danced the entire night- from the very start until the very end. Greg made us feel like we were in the best hands possible during the wedding planning process, and I had zero worries going into the big day. I knew we would have a real party with wonderful music, but they completely nailed it and went above and beyond our expectations. The cocktail hour was perfect- Greg played the piano and sang. He did this during dinner, too, and it was absolutely beautiful and perfect. The party picked up after our first dances and it DID NOT STOP!! This is exactly what we hoped for! We cannot say enough positive things about this group. If you book Greg Lee and The Chuck Taylors (and you better do it fast because they are really popular!), you will not be disappointed. You, too, will find it the best decision you could make for your wedding!

The Chuck Taylors 8
    The Chuck Taylors 9
    The Chuck Taylors 10
    Sent on 10/10/2017

Jamie · Married on 06/10/2017

We cannot be happier with our decision to hire Greg Lee and The Chuck Taylors to provide music and MC services for our wedding!

From the moment we first spoke with Greg we loved his enthusiasm and energy. He was almost as excited about the wedding as us!

For a reasonable rate, Greg provided perfect cocktail hour music followed by an amazing live show that no one wanted to end!

Greg takes over based on the schedule you provide and alleviates the stress of you having to think about anything once you're announced in to the room.

Compliments began during the wedding and are still pouring in - everyone loved our band!

When we booked The Chuck Taylors, we got their last spot available. We had no idea how luck we were! Consider yourselves lucky if you can lock down Greg & his band!

Sent on 07/08/2017