96 Reviews for The Cherry Hill Ballroom

Glassware (4)
Tent Accessories (2)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
92 The Cherry Hill Ballroom Reviews

Love this venur snd looking forward to having out post wedding reception in September

Profile Picture Cheryl, 9/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the minute I walked in I was amazed it's a true diamond in the rough simply beautiful please dont sleep on this one.

Profile Picture Sheila, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Wheelchair Access, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Working with Linda and her staff at the ballroom, was great. I plan to host another event there, one in near future.

Profile Picture Alfred, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I liked every thing, it was done very professional, every one liked the decorations, it was very beautiful. Thanks again Linda for the favors you gave me to make my day so colorful and bright. God Bless.

Profile Picture cissy, 7/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had the great pleasure of working with Linda and her whole team. She has been very helpful throughout the entire process. I had so many questions and Linda would reply back to me instantly. She had also informed of all the decor and linen that was included with ballroom and asked what my vision was for my wedding reception. My husband and I were amazed with the lightning, the candles, linen, ribbons, seating arrangements, and the newly renovated room . I did have my days when I would think I forgot something and Linda would reassure me that we did go over what I thought we missed and she would always send an update email with the list of new things we added on and updated seating chart. Our guests were also amazed with the ballroom and the tangerine and turquoise theme colors throughout the ballroom down to the candles. I highly recommend Cherry Hill Ballroom for your events and special occasions.

Profile Picture Mayumi, 6/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I could not have had the wedding of my dreams without working with Ms.Linda. She really provided everything I wanted and then some. The price was perfect for everything my husband and I received. Thank you so much Ms.Linda.

Profile Picture Meshai, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

After visiting several ballrooms in PG county, we decided to go with this one. Boy did we make the right decision! Everything was Perfect! Linda is amazing, very accessible and makes planning stress free. The customer service she and the staff provide is beyond any I’ve ever experienced. When you book here you’re working directly with the owner and she will not ruin her impeccable reputation! There are so many different options for room decor that you’ll have a hard time choosing but she’ll even help with that. We had such an amazing time, that we are looking for a reason to have another event at Cherry Hill Ballroom. You get so much more for your money than you will anywhere else in the surrounding area.

Profile Picture Candice , 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our daughter's wedding was on Saturday evening. We rented the big cabin (Martha Washington) and friends and family rented several of the log cabins which were close by. We were able to celebrate and socialize with friends and family in a relaxed and comfortable setting both before the wedding and after. The wedding venue was lovely. The extra rooms worked well for what we needed. Linda was very easy to work with and very helpful. I would highly recommend Cherry Hill for someone looking for a venue.

Profile Picture Karen, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Cherry Hill Ballroom was a dream come true! They were reasonably priced and included all decorations, which by the way were really nice! I could not be happier with the venue and the quality of service!

Profile Picture Carolina, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Indoor, Parking, Lighting/Sound, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting

Cherry Hill Ballroom was the most beautiful place for my wedding, everything was perfect and the decorations was the bomb,I will never forget Mrs Linda was great on point with everything,I highly recommend the Cherry Hill Ballroom.

Photo for The Cherry Hill Ballroom Review - Everything was perfect,
Profile Picture Jimmetta, 4/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I looooooved working with Linda from the Cherry Hill Ballroom! We planned our whole wedding celebration on our own and wanted to make sure that we chose a venue that would bring our dreams to reality and Linda did just that. She was very flexible and supportive throughout the whole planning process. Her professionalism, service and guidance definitely made this a day to remember. After our initial meetings, Linda gave us the confidence that we needed to know that she was very skilled to bring forth our idea and make our wedding day special. I HIGHLY recommend this venue for anyone who is looking for elegance, uniqueness, flexibility and overall greatness.

Profile Picture MADELINE, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables

My husband and I was married here 10 years ago and now our daughter celebrated her sweet 16. The place was beautiful, the staff was friendly and flexible. The cost is reasonable considering all the extra that is included I.e. Uplights, gobo, and centerpieces. Look no futher. This is the place. I would definitely be returning in the future. Thank you for helping me make this celebration a very memorable one.
The Harris family

Profile Picture Juanita, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My name is Paola Marca I’m a Party Planner and I’m the owner of Sweet Party Flow. I have worked with Linda and she’s has worked with all the need of my clients. She’s has given me good advice so my events can come out better, I love to work with her again. The Venue are beautiful, clean and organizer . Thank you Cherry Hill Park and Linda for the opportunity to work with you.

Photo for The Cherry Hill Ballroom Review - Reception Venue
Photo for The Cherry Hill Ballroom Review - Ceremony
Profile Picture Paola, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was a privilege to work with Linda at Cherry Hill. She made sure our wedding was perfectly accommodated. The best value for your money is to let Linda do the decorating. She made sure we had the correct linens and uplighting for our St. Patrick's Day wedding. The ballroom looked so festive and beautiful and the pictures turned out great. There is plenty of parking for guests, and the location is close to the Capital Beltway. I cannot say enough good things about Cherry Hill!

Profile Picture Kenneth, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Linens, Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

I am So So So Greatful Cherry Hill Park and the staff. Linda was THE MOST WL PUTT TOGETHER PERSON I EVER MET.

Every detail an idea brought to her she was able to give a satisfactory design for an amazing All inclusive LGBT Wedding.

Every addition or change Linda’s motto was “No Problem, we will make it work”

I am so impressed with all the detail and support Cherry Hill offered during our wedding. It was really a fairytale wedding event, this amazing venue and staff can give you the day of your dreams.

Profile Picture James, 2/3/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tent Accessories, Indoor, Linens

Michael and I loved this venue the moment we saw it, there is more than enough space for all your guests and there parking needs.The venue has a commercial kitchen you will need to bring your own ice or you can purchase ice at the venue. We were married on 10/21/17 and the venue looked amazing, Linda the venue manager and her staff did an exceptional job making my vision for my wedding come true...

Profile Picture Dianne, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Wheelchair Access, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Indoor

The best birthday party ever. My guest were very impressed. Linda was the best venue director. She and the campground were very accommodating. I loved the ballroom and the staff, they did a wonderful job in making my party a success!

Profile Picture Ellen, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

This Ballroom is everything you need in one place and Mrs Linda will definitely makes your dream come true

Profile Picture Sharese, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was amazing! The chapel and the ballroom were decorated so lovely. We had a pleasant experience.

Profile Picture Joann, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My hall was lovely. Linda did exactly what I asked for!
Wonderful location

Profile Picture Xavia, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Exceptional service. Ms. Linda and the staff are very pleasant and friendly. Always answered any questions that I would have about my event.

Profile Picture Donyavey, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Linens, Event Rentals, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

It was everything I asked for and more

Profile Picture Darnisha, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was beautiful Mrs Linda was very helpful and perfessional I have recommended the venue to a lot of people my wedding was everything I dreamed of and more thanks for making my day so special

Profile Picture Regina, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We got married June 10,2017. Linda and Mike Guervich made our experextra special with their service and professionalism. The venue was absolutely beautiful and looked better than we expected. Our guests were in awe of how great everything looked. We will be posting pictures soon. We cannot say enough "Thank Yous" to Linda, Mike and the staff of the Cherry Hill Ballroom.

Profile Picture Duane, 6/10/17, 1 Review