Cherry Hill Ballroom Reviews

117 | College Park, MD

117 Reviews for Cherry Hill Ballroom

• Sonnie

Sonnie Sea · Getting married on 04/29/2021

Seabron-Henderson Wedding June 1, 2019.

Linda was an exceptional host! Her staff the venue allowing us to put our in touches on the set-up and believe my daughter was a semi bridezilla but that did not prevent Linda from us her best!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Cherry Hill Ballroom's reply:

There were no bridezillas at all - we had a lovely time working with everyone! Thanks for allowing us to be a part of your special day!
  • joselyn

joselyn · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Budget and flexibility

As we were looking to find the perfect venue that wouldn’t brake our budget we came across the cherry hill ballroom, it was perfect, it offered a lot of space and awesome decorations, the place was perfect and affordable.

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Katrina

Katrina Hill · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Stress Free Bride to Be

After touring Cherry Hill Ballroom we knew we had to book this beautiful venue. If you are looking for all in one for indoor/outdoor this is the venue. Ms. Linda is breath of air, not pushy nor persistent on locking in your date. Ms. Linda has been very professional and through with this process thus far.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Cherry Hill Ballroom's reply:

Thanks very much for the review, Katrina! We're looking forward to helping bring your vision to life!
  • Rosibel

Rosibel Ventura · Married on 12/21/2019

Mrs. Rosibel Ventura

Wow, the place was beautifully decorated, we celebrated my Daughter's Quinceanera in December and she was so happy. Our guests love the place so much. I definitely recommend the place!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Cherry Hill Ballroom's reply:

Thanks so much, Rosibel! We're so happy your daughter enjoyed her special day! Best wishes to you and your family.
  • Danae

Danae B Smith · Married on 11/02/2019

Excellent venue!

The venue wowed everyone! My husband and I even stayed, after the event, in one of the premium cabins! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Quiona

Quiona · Married on 10/05/2019

A Time to Remember

Our wedding was on October 5th, 2019, we utilized the outdoor pavilion for our wedding ceremony, the chapel for our cocktail hour/photo booth space and the ballroom for our reception. Everything was so beautiful and set up hour in advance. Mrs. Linda is one of the nicest/organized people I have every met. She was more than willing to assist us with any last minute changes that occurred. Her day of staff was very friendly and also willing to help with any details. They provided a courtesy shuttle for guest the day of the wedding to get them from the pavilion to the ballroom. The ballroom looked exquisite, friends and family are will raving on how nice the room looked and how much fun they had. We are very grateful to have found Cherry Hill Ballroom, they made the wedding of our dreams come to light.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Brock and Fletcher · Married on 09/14/2019

Best experience ever

Everyone was so helpful they satisfied all of my sister needs and made her wedding beautiful

Sent on 09/19/2019

Annette Fletcher · Married on 09/14/2019

I totally loved the staff I would have another event thetr

Beautiful I told them what I wanted and I got it it was a beautiful wedding

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 08/24/2019

Exceptional!!!

Cherry Hi Ballroom went above and beyond my expectations with my wedding. Everything Linda and I talked about for my wedding day was EXECUTED to the fullest. I highly reccomend this Ballroom for your next event no matter how big or small...Linda will deliver!.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Givonne Simms · Married on 08/19/2019

All we could’ve asked for!!

While shopping around for venues we stumbled upon Cherry Hill Ballroom and instantly fell in love! Linda was exceptional and answered all of our questions quickly and efficiently!! The venue was beautifully decorated, exactly to our specifications we worked out with Linda. I would recommend to family in a heart beat and couldn’t be happier with our choice in this venue! Thank you to Cherry Hill Ballrooms and Linda!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Cherron

Cherron · Married on 07/13/2019

Such a beautiful event

Cherry Hill went above and beyond to make my daughter’s wedding day special Linda was such a joy to work with she was so engaging and friendly and made us feel like were her only client!! Thank you cherry Hill!!!!!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Christina Tyer-Mcsears · Married on 06/23/2019

Happily ever after

I fell in love with Cherry Hill ballroom years ago when I attended a wedding there and June 23, 2019 I married my best friend there. The venue is beautiful and affordable and Linda is a big help in ensuring you have your dream wedding. They offer a variety of table linens and decorations to choose from to fit your theme or style and they allow you to bring in your own vendors for catering and the bar to help keep down cost.

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • S&G

Shadawn · Married on 06/22/2019

Just awesome

Wow where can I start, Mrs. Linda was just amazing to work with she kept I'm contact with you, she meet with, she will call and email you when you reach out to her or if needed anything I really enjoyed my special day. Your staff was just amazing as well. Once again THANK YOU

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Y

Claire · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazingggg

Words can’t express how amazing Linda and Cherry Hill Ballroom are! Linda went above and beyond even until the day of our wedding to make sure that I was 100% happy with everything. I was probably one of the most indecisive and picky bride out there, but Linda made sure that everything was perfect. The venue looked beauuutiful! This venue includes everything from decorations to up lightings and they even let you bring your own drinks which saves you a ton of money. They also let you bring any caterer whether you self cater or bring a professional caterer and they also have a full size kitchen with tons of space for you to use. Linda truly wants the bride to be happy and her dream to come to reality. I am so blessed to have found this place, and I cannot recommend this place enough!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Katelyn · Married on 02/09/2019

Romantic and my Style!

Linda was so easy to work with! Her place is beautiful and her team works well to make thie ballroom feel like the Ritz!

I loved that I found a place that was so laid back, and provided so much (set up, linens, decor) at the price they did. No having to work off a vendor list, no insane rules.

Sent on 02/27/2019

M &m Moses · Married on 11/18/2018

Amazing all around

Linda is the sweetest and does everything to work with you. For what you pay it's worth it. The decore the up lights is beautiful. It's a hidden gem. We also used the pavilion for the ceremony. We got nothing but good feed back from everyone.

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Kashmere

Kashmere · Married on 10/28/2018

Outstanding Experience

We absolutely loved Cherry Hill Ballroom. Mrs. Linda did an outstanding job with making sure our dream wedding came true. Thanks again Mrs. Linda!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Cheryl · Married on 09/23/2018

Love this venur snd looking forward to having out post wedding reception in September

Sent on 03/03/2018

Kashana · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Ballroom

The owner was amazing to work with, the price is very reasonable, I used their decoration and also brought my own but their set up was beautiful

Sent on 10/22/2018

Sheila · Married on 09/15/2018

From the minute I walked in I was amazed it's a true diamond in the rough simply beautiful please dont sleep on this one.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Alfred · Married on 07/28/2018

Working with Linda and her staff at the ballroom, was great. I plan to host another event there, one in near future.

Sent on 08/08/2018

cissy · Married on 07/08/2018

I liked every thing, it was done very professional, every one liked the decorations, it was very beautiful. Thanks again Linda for the favors you gave me to make my day so colorful and bright. God Bless.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Mayumi · Married on 06/30/2018

We had the great pleasure of working with Linda and her whole team. She has been very helpful throughout the entire process. I had so many questions and Linda would reply back to me instantly. She had also informed of all the decor and linen that was included with ballroom and asked what my vision was for my wedding reception. My husband and I were amazed with the lightning, the candles, linen, ribbons, seating arrangements, and the newly renovated room . I did have my days when I would think I forgot something and Linda would reassure me that we did go over what I thought we missed and she would always send an update email with the list of new things we added on and updated seating chart. Our guests were also amazed with the ballroom and the tangerine and turquoise theme colors throughout the ballroom down to the candles. I highly recommend Cherry Hill Ballroom for your events and special occasions.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Meshai · Married on 05/06/2018

I could not have had the wedding of my dreams without working with Ms.Linda. She really provided everything I wanted and then some. The price was perfect for everything my husband and I received. Thank you so much Ms.Linda.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Candice · Married on 04/28/2018

After visiting several ballrooms in PG county, we decided to go with this one. Boy did we make the right decision! Everything was Perfect! Linda is amazing, very accessible and makes planning stress free. The customer service she and the staff provide is beyond any I’ve ever experienced. When you book here you’re working directly with the owner and she will not ruin her impeccable reputation! There are so many different options for room decor that you’ll have a hard time choosing but she’ll even help with that. We had such an amazing time, that we are looking for a reason to have another event at Cherry Hill Ballroom. You get so much more for your money than you will anywhere else in the surrounding area.

Sent on 04/30/2018