The Chef's Touch Catering Reviews

43 | Santa Ynez, CA

43 Reviews for The Chef's Touch Catering

43 The Chef's Touch Catering Reviews

Erica · Married on 06/23/2018

The Chef's Touch catered the VIP Luncheon with 400 guests for People Helping People's 7th Annual SYV Polo Classic. The food and especially the service were both outstanding! Our CEO, Dean Palius, said the service was the best of any event he has attended in 23 years of this work. Kurt and Lori were a pleasure to work with, and we highly recommend them for any event.

Carey · Married on 05/27/2018

I am lucky enough to have had several opportunities to eat from The Chef's Touch catering, and it has never fallen short of excellent! The care and detail Chef Kurt takes is evident in the execution and flavor of his food, as he patiently smokes the ribs for hours. His side dishes are equally applauded! I can never get enough. He was my first choice when it came to planning a picnic!

Sent on 10/27/2017

The Chef's Touch Catering's reply:

Thank you Carey and it was great seeing you on Sunday.

Debbie · Married on 05/23/2018

Amazing Farm to Table dinner for 120 very discriminating guests! Kurt and his crack team helped us plan, and beautifully develop a memorable meal all the way through dessert. 6 Stars are more appropriate!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

The Chef's Touch Catering's reply:

Thank you very much Debbie. It was our pleasure to serve you.

Becki · Married on 05/12/2018

The Chef’s Touch made our daughter’s wedding a truly magical event. Incredible food, friendly and professional staff. It was perfect! An evening that we will remember and cherish forever!

Becki · Married on 05/12/2018

Chefs Touch created a magical evening for my daughter’s wedding. The food was incredible! The service was top notch - everything was perfect. People are still raving about the amazing appetizers and elegant dinner that they served.

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2018

Kurt and his team were fantastic to work with! The entire Chef's Touch team worked quickly and efficiently, and set all of the wedding tables beautifully. They were professional throughout the entire install and into the night. The food was great and all of the guests were blown away by the whole roasted hog, and how seamlessly that was executed. The bride & groom had nothing but good words and rave reviews after their wedding day was over!

Jen · Married on 02/03/2018

Kurt and his team were wonderful to work with for our wedding. His food was both unique and delicious and the service was top notch. Kurt took great care to understand us and what was important to us so that he could deliver exactly what we were looking for. At the end of the day, Kurt and his team are just really nice people and we could tell they really cared. We would highly recommend them to anyone. My husband's two cents are - "I want to jump for joy with how great Kurt was"

The Chef's Touch Catering 1
    The Chef's Touch Catering 2

Jim · Married on 09/22/2017

Kurt is a skilled professional. Once he understood the casual nature of our rehearsal dinner, he hit a home rum. All foods were tasty and attractively displayed, service was friendly and accommodating, and their timing perfect. As a Michigan restaurant owner, the sticker shock of California pricing was eye-opening, but Kurt came through with a fair value where few are to be found. We're very pleased. Thanks much Kurt and your staff.

Sent on 10/21/2017

The Chef's Touch Catering's reply:

Jim thank you very much for your kind reply and it was truly our pleasure to serve you and your family.
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/22/2017

We absolutely LOVED working with The Chef's Touch for our wedding. Kurt and Lorri were both awesome, responsive and incredibly helpful. I've had multiple guests say our food was the best they've ever had at a wedding! Thank you thank you for making our wedding exceptional!

Lisa · Married on 08/20/2016

The Chefs Touch was the PERFECT catering choice for my wedding. They are extremely responsive, easy to work with, and enjoy what they do. The food was amazing! They provided paella, salad, bread, and a beautiful charcuterie appetizer spread. I would 100% recommend them.

Sunny · Married on 06/11/2016

The Chef's Touch Catering offers a variety of menus to choose from, making it hard to decide. We found Kurt very accommodating and helpful in our decision making. Kurt and his staff were professional and on top of things.

Caroline · Married on 10/10/2015

Working with Kurt was an absolute breeze. After leaving a caterer who couldn't seem to grasp what we wanted (paella) and feeling discouraged, we found Kurt, who understood exactly what we were looking for! His suggestions for the evening were spot on, and we had a menu decided in a snap. We wanted to have a wedding where guests would remember a fantastic meal, and it didn't disappoint. It received so many compliments from our guests! The presentation was also as perfect as the taste. We would HIGHLY recommend working with Kurt not only for his experience as a chef, but he was a pleasure to work with and never once left us feeling stressed.

Carrie · Married on 05/15/2015

Kurt and his team at The Chef's Touch catered a rehearsal dinner for 45 people at Buttonwood Farm & Winery for us (great location by the way!). We couldn't have been happier with how it turned out! The beef was perfectly cooked, topped with a kicky chimichurri sauce. Our guests had fun watching Kurt prepare the paella, which smelled amazing as appetizers were served. And the roasted farm to table vegetables were gorgeous! Our guests absolutely loved it.

Kurt was extremely helpful in coordinating our needs with both the venue and the rental company, and his team was so prepared at the dinner that we were completely free to enjoy the evening with our guests. Chef's Touch completely exceeded our expectations. Thank you Kurt!!

Cody · Married on 05/09/2015

Amazing food amazing Chef!!! We lived everything about Kurt and Chefs Touch!!!

We hired Kurt to prepare a 5 course wine pairing dinner for a small wedding we had. The food and service was amazing! The night couldn't have gone any better.

Bailey · Married on 09/20/2014

Kurt and his team at The Chef's touch did such a wonderful job catering our wedding! I received so many compliments from guests on not only the quality of the food but the selection as well. Guests really enjoyed having something a little different from the usual wedding reception fare. His prices were the most reasonable I found for the selection he offered, we chose to do passed appetizers, a plated salad and buffet dinner. Everyone raved about the food, especially the appetizers.

Kurt was very quick to respond to me when I first contacted him, he actually called me personally instead of just sending me a list of food he offered like most of the other caterers I contacted. He was very personable and responsive to all of my millions of questions. The service at the wedding was quick and friendly and there were no problems at all. I would recommend him to any couple looking for a caterer!!

Rebecca · Married on 06/21/2014

Kurt and his amazing team did such a good job with our reception! The food was amazing, the service was exceptional and his calm attitude very welcomed by a fried bride. Everything was perfection. Our guest are still ranting and raving about the food.

Emily · event on: 08/24/2013

Chef Kurt made our event amazing and gave us a memory we will never forget!

Sent on 09/19/2013

The Chef's Touch Catering's reply:

Thank you very much for your review and it was our pleasure to serve you.

Janet · Married on 09/08/2012

I would not have anyone else do my catering.

The Chef's Touch Catering's reply:

Thank you very much I really appreciate your support. Have a great day.

Valerie · event on: 05/13/2016

Kurt made my fund raising event an exceptional success. The quality and originality of the food, professional serviced and pleasant personality of the chef made everything easy for me, and the hostess at the venue.
    He and the staff were on time, and when they left there was nothing remaining to clean up.
    thank you, Kurt!

Natalie · event on: 08/18/2013

The Chef's Touch responds to each client to dovetail the menu specific to the clients' needs. Chef Kurt is professional, personable, and truly passionate about what he does, a passion he loves to share. His staff is knowledgeable, warm and engaging. From a client standpoint, The Chef's Touch is great to work with. From a guest standpoint, being on the receiving end of Chef Kurt's cooking is always a wonderful treat!

The Chef's Touch Catering's reply:

Thank you very much and I hope that you have a great day.
  • User3515325 · event on: 05/03/2013

Kurt Allredge of Chef's Touch has been in the Santa Ynez Valley for many years. He has proven to be one of the top chefs in the valley! Delicious food, great service and someone you can depend on for your special event!

The Chef's Touch Catering's reply:

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. I really appreciate it. Have a great day.

Kelley · event on: 07/14/2013

The Chefs Touch not only was extremely flexible but had a quality of food above non other. Very professional and great people skills. The value and quality of the product was above any expectations I had. I couldn't be happier and would use them again for any event I am coordinating.

The Chef's Touch Catering's reply:

Thank you very much for your review and we really appreciate you supporting us. Have a great day.

Todd · event on: 08/03/2013

My birthday part was seamless. The food was unusual rather than the run-of-the-mill cuisine and tasted delicious. Kurt, Joellen and their staff made my party special and memorable.

The Chef's Touch Catering's reply:

Thank you so much and we look forward to seeing you and Burt soon.