The Chateau Reviews

27 | Cambridge, IA

27 Reviews for The Chateau

Jolene · Married on 06/29/2019

Could not be happier!

We had a wonderful wedding and reception at The Chateau. Their staff was top-notch in every aspect. Every detail was perfect and we felt like we were their family.

Sent on 07/23/2019

The Chateau's reply:

Jolene, thank you so much for the kind words! You are what makes this job so fun! We loved working with you and hope we get to see you every so often! You made us feel like family and we want you to know we feel the same about you too! :)

Sydney · Married on 06/08/2019

Kenzie and Jenna were fantastic to work with. They think of everything and had answers to all of our questions throughout the planning process. Everything went so smoothly on our wedding day and our guests had nothing but great things to say about The Chateau.

Sent on 10/08/2019

The Chateau's reply:

Sydney, Thank you so much for the kind words! We love to support our brides throughout the planning process and make their day of stress-free! We hope married life is treating you well! :)
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Amazing

These guys are amazing to work with and make planning a wedding a breeze! They do everything they can to help make things easy for the bride and the entire family!

Nikita Wells · Married on 10/20/2018

The Chateau

The girls at The Chateau were SO great to work with! The space is beautiful inside and out, the food was delicious, and Jenna and Kenzie were there every step of the way. They were quick to respond to all our questions, and truly helped make our wedding day perfect!

• Lynsey

Lynsey Paulson · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely wonderful!

The girls at the Chateau (Kenzie and Jenna) are so wonderful. They made me feel like I was planning my big day with my best friend's. They answered every question I had and gave me so much advice and input along the way. They were honest in every opinion they had and I couldn't have appreciated that more. My parent's absolutely adored the both of them as well, which spoke volumes to me. The Chateau is the perfect place for your big day as it is beautiful. The girls and staff at the Chateau know what they're doing. They made my day so memorable. I would recommend the Chateau over and over again.

The Chateau's reply:

Thank you Lynsey! We love that our clients think of us as friends, because that is exactly how we feel too! We are so lucky to get to help people plan one of the most memorable days of their lives! We hope that your wedding was everything you dreamed of and married life is treating you well! Cheers! XOXO!
  • Margarita

Margarita · Married on 07/28/2018

The Chateau was amazing to work with. My wedding day was nothing less of perfect and so were the moments leading up to the day.

I highly recommend using Chateau as your wedding vendor. Aside from their professionalism and price and beautiful space, they are truly great people to work with all the way up to the big day! They do more than just providing you with a location. The help you plan along the entire way. They have a crew to help you with setting up and cleaning up, serving. They provide tables and chairs, linen etc. literally everything you need beside the little extra details to make it your own. With everything they have to offer, it truly helps take all the stress off while planning and having the big day! Worth every penny.

The Chateau's reply:

Thank you so much Margarita! We are so glad you loved your big day as much as we did! We hope that you and Dylan are having wonderful first year of marriage! Cheers! :)

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

Best venue!!

From our first appointment to our wedding day, the staff at The Chateau was absolutely amazing to work with. When I would email them, they would get back to me almost immediately. They really are fantastic at what they do. My wedding stress was minimal due to the knowledgeable planners (Jenna & Kenzie). They went above and beyond all of our special requests. The team they have is outstanding. I am still hearing about how our wedding was the best wedding people have been to in a long time.

• Heidi

Heidi Ackerman · Married on 11/11/2017

Great value!!!

The Chateau is the most gorgeous reception venue I have seen, and it is in rural Polk County--close to everything, but parking is easy and you have relative privacy. Everything is included in the rental fee--tables and chairs, linens, china, set up, and clean up. Jenna and Kenzie do a wonderful job of working through checklists with brides/grooms/families to make sure nothing is forgotten. They stay on top of all of the details and work very hard to make your day perfect. They will flawlessly orchestrate your event and make sure that you get to enjoy it. We were thrilled with our reception, and we got numerous complements on the venue and the food!

The Chateau's reply:

Thank you Heidi! You were our first client to use your specific layout in our facility and after seeing your pictures many other brides are choosing to go that route! We hope to see at The Cellar sometime soon! We are so thankful we get to have clients like you! :)

Megan · Married on 09/30/2017

Love this place!

Jenna and Kenzie are some amazing girls! They were so very helpful with all the little details about the wedding. I didn't know much about planning a wedding but they sure do! And the day of the wedding could not of gone better!! Jenna and Kenzie made sure I had everything with me and it went smoothly and not a stress in the world! I would highly recommend The Chateau.

The Chateau's reply:

Thanks so much babe! We still show your pictures from your big day to our clients when they tour! :)
  • Mercedes

Mercedes · Married on 09/08/2017

Amazing experience

When I started I was a little overwhelmed but Kenzie and Jenna really helped take the pressure off. They had a simple process they followed and had recommendations ready of good vendors they'd worked with before..I asked a lot of questions and they always answered with no complaints. They are just really nice ladies who run a beautiful venue. I really couldn't have asked for better. Thanks ladies.

• I

Ilyssa Conlon · Married on 07/29/2017

Wedding-July 2017

My husband and I couldn’t of had a better experience. We didn’t know where to start and the ladies at The Chateau were like wedding planners for us! They provided a lot of guidance and insight when wanted. Their food was great-our guests loved it!!

The Chateau's reply:

Thank you so much Ilyssa! We so enjoyed getting to work with you! We hope married life is treating you well! Thank you for your kind words about The Chateau and our catering. It always makes us super happy to know that you and your guests enjoyed our food as much as we do!

Jacque Guy · Married on 07/21/2017

The Chateau was a beautiful and flawless experience.

Kenzie and Jenna made the planning easy and fun. They truly did anything and everything I asked of and more. Their puntucality was something I noticed while communicating with them, as I asked many questions-especially days before the wedding. They always got back to me right away. These two gals wanted what’s BEST for my wedding day! I haven’t even mentioned how absolutely beautiful the Chateau is...but pictures show you that! I wouldn’t have wanted my wedding anywhere else.

The Chateau's reply:

XOXO Jacque! Thank you so much for the fabulous review! We enjoyed getting to work with you and Travis! We also loved your mom, she cracked us up! We hope all is well and married life is excellent! Cheers!

Kayla Metli · Married on 07/08/2017

Beautiful Venue!

The Chateau is a beautiful venue that needs very little additional decor. We had our wedding and reception here and it was absolutely perfect! Kenzie and Jenna make sure that everything is taken care of leading up to the wedding and are there to assist the day of. Not only is the venue and people great but the food is also delicious. They have many options in multiple different price ranges. I would definitely recommend The Chateau to anyone!

The Chateau's reply:

We so appreciate all of your kind words! You were a beautiful bride on your big day, and we loved working with you and Justin to plan everything! We hope you're rounding out year 2 of marriage with so much love and joy! :)

Tori Bennink · Married on 06/17/2017

Love the chateau!

Jenna and her team were very organized and made our day run so smooth!!! I didn’t have to worry about anything, we could not have asked for a better wedding day! And to top it off it’s such a beautiful venue! And we had so many compliments on the food and wine! Love, and highly recommend!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Emily · Married on 06/03/2017

Wonderful Experience

The Chateau went above and beyond everything we expected for our wedding reception venue. Not only did they help keep us on track and provide vendor recommendations throughout the planning process, but also made our wedding day and reception go so smoothly. From set up and tear down to greeting vendors and everything in between, Jenna and Kenzie were there to help in any way possible. We absolutely would recommend The Chateau to any couples looking for a beautiful venue and excellent service!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Heidi Sharp · Married on 05/27/2017

Beautiful location!

Having our wedding reception at The Chateau was the best decision we made when planning our wedding! Everything from the beautiful scenery, and wrap around deck to the amazing staff was just wonderful! Kenzie and Jenna truly care about all their clients and make an effort to get to know you. They set up several meetings in the months leading up to your wedding to make sure every little detail is exactly how you want it. I didn’t know a lot about planning a wedding and was a pretty laid back bride and these ladies made it so easy and stress free thinking of many things I never would have considered! They even let us bring in our fooseball table and make a fire outside for s’mores! It is also so convenient how much is included with the rental price! You will not go wrong using this venue for one of the most important days of your life :)

Sent on 02/11/2019

Lisa · Married on 04/15/2017

Prestige Wedding Venue

This Chateau made our day the most special and memorable day possible. Top notch food and was very impressed with their professionalism and quality of service they provide. I have since been to other weddings there and enjoyed the same great experience. I would highly recommend The Chateau and trust that you will be well taking care of and in great hands.

Katrina Hansen · Married on 09/30/2016

Sept 2016 wedding

We loved working with Kenzie and Jenna. We basically had a wedding planner without paying for it. I had multiple meetings with the girls to help plan everything. They even dealt with a vendor that broke a contract with us. They were so accommodating!

The Chateau's reply:

Katrina, you were so organized and on top of everything, planning your big day was a piece of cake! Thank you for the kind review and we're glad you enjoyed your special day as much as we did! :)

Ashley · Married on 09/17/2016

Jenna is more than amazing at what she does! Her and her crew do everything possible to make things go the best way!She is professional, helpful, great personality and overall a fantastic wedding director! She does a great job of keeping everything on task and moving well! The venue is just fantastic on its own but the people running it is what puts it above and over the top! Loved every second of planning and the wedding day at the chateau! Also, Kenzie is just as fantastic, if one or the other is busy they help each other out and answer all your question in such a timely matter! This place made my husband and I wedding day the perfect day!!! Don't ever hesitate in booking this place, it really truly is the perfect place to start!.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Matt · Married on 06/25/2016

We got married last June at the Chateau and could not have been happier. Jenna and staff were on point throughout the entire process and made sure that our day was the best. The food was great, bar was stocked (Cellar wine is amazing), and everything looked perfect. We showed up the following day and only had to pickup our decorations, no cleanup. I would recommend the Chateau to anyone looking for an amazing venue with great staff. You will not have to worry about anything during the process.

Sent on 07/27/2017

The Chateau at White Oak and Jenna have been BEYOND helpful throughout the process so far! I would recommend this location to ANYONE that asks.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Mackenzie Ostrem · Married on 04/23/2016

Beautiful location, helpful staff, high quality service

Jenna was so great to work with! She handled all of the details I didn't think about along the way and the wedding day was perfect. We received many compliments on the location and the smoothness of the day as a whole. I would recommend the Chateau to anyone!

Thomas · Married on 09/12/2015

The Chateau was completely amazing! My wife and I were married in September of 2015, and could not have been happier with the Chateau! Jenna was amazing in helping us organizing the details and provided unsurpassed customer service! The best part for me was two-fold. They provided everything from beautiful chairs and tablecloths/napkins (with many different color options), to beautiful place settings, delicious food, and all the small details, like cake cutting service, to even lighting our candles for us!

The second thing I liked most about the Chateau was Jenna! She was basically our wedding coordinator and helped us in so many ways! Thanks to the Chateau for making our wedding day as amazing as it was!

Sent on 02/07/2017
  • Mikayla

Mikayla · Married on 05/15/2015

We were so thrilled to have our wedding at The Chateau! A beautiful venue in rural Iowa with an extraordinary coordinator! Jenna was a pleasure to be around and really knew what she was talking about! The staff did an amazing job, and the food was great. We've heard nothing but great things from our guests! We're so thankful to have had a beautiful wedding at a beautiful place!

Sent on 07/30/2015
  • Carina

Carina · Married on 09/07/2018

I HIGHLY recommend The Chateau!

I couldn't have asked for a better experience than what I got with the ladies at The Chateau! The venue is gorgeous and everything is included in the rental fee (setup/tear down, tables, chairs, linens, venue coordinator) so all you have to do is add your special touches. They were there every step of the way in the planning process to answer questions and offer suggestions based on their experience and expertise. I went into the day with zero stress about the reception because I knew I was in great hands!