The Chandelier at Flanders Valley Weddings Reviews

The Chandelier at Flanders Valley Weddings 7
  • Nicole

Nicole Monaco · Getting married on 06/20/2020

I love this venue

I love this vendor. Bob, Meg, and John are all amazing and make the planning experience so easy and stress free. I can’t wait for my special day.

Sent on 04/09/2019
    The Chandelier at Flanders Valley Weddings 8
    The Chandelier at Flanders Valley Weddings 9

The Chandelier at Flanders Valley Weddings's reply:

Wow Nicole! We really appreciate your kind words! Thank you so much! It is truly pleasure and we look forward to your special day too! :-)
  • Kate

Kate Mistretta · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Excellent!

We were just blown away how flexible and attentive the Chandelier is and it was no question on why we booked them for our wedding. Bob, Meg and John are so personable and just willing to work with you to plan your day.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Kate & Mike,

Thank you very much for the positive review. We look forward to working with you in the future. Our goal here is to make your "special day" memorable to you, your families and guests. If you do have any questions please reach out to us as were are here 7 days a week. Bob & Meg
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 10/20/2018

Gorgeous and Wonderful Wedding Venue!

The Chandelier at Flanders Valley is the most perfect venue. The moment we arrived for our first tour, we were wowed by how beautiful it was, both inside and out. The inside is a traditional ballroom with a gorgeous chandelier over the dance floor and a balcony overlooking the grounds. The outside is a picturesque, garden-like setting with a beautiful gazebo and a little river running past some gorgeous trees. Across the street is a beautiful golf course, which isn't technically part of the venue, but for a small fee, the golf course will let you use their grounds for photos. We were also really wowed by Bob, the wedding coordinator there. We had visited several other venues before, but Bob was the first one to ask how we met and how my now husband proposed. That little personal touch made a big difference. He made us feel like family rather than just a checkbook. He gave us all the information and answered all our questions, but he was never pushy the way some salespeople can be. Before we actually signed our contract, we were allowed to come back with our parents to do a full tasting. Every other venue we spoke to wouldn't let us have a tasting unless we had put down a deposit, so that was a really great feature. And the food was incredible. We've been to a lot of weddings over the years, and I can honestly say, The Chandelier at Flanders Valley has some of the best food we've ever eaten. Both before and after we signed, Bob was very quick to respond every time I had a question about anything. And when the actual day came, he made sure everything ran perfectly. A wedding can be stressful, but I didn't feel worried about anything because I knew all the staff at The Chandelier at Flanders Valley would take care of everything. The place was beautiful, the food was as great as it had been at the tasting, and all our guests raved about how great the whole wedding was. I can't say enough how much I loved The Chandelier at Flanders Valley, and I would recommend it to everyone!

Sent on 10/22/2018

The Chandelier at Flanders Valley Weddings's reply:

Wow Jenny!! Thank you so much for such an amazing and thoughtful review! It was truly our pleasure! We wish you and Mick the best of everything. And please come back and visit us sometime soon!
    XO, theC@FV

Amand · Married on 10/18/2018

There is not a single bad thing I could say about the Chandelier at Flanders Valley. From the first time we stepped in the door, until our wedding this July we were treated like family, accommodated to the max, and extremely extremely impressed. Bob and Meg respond to emails quickly, were always willing to meet, and were the absolute best from our first meeting through our entire wedding. The grounds outside for the ceremony were beautiful, the cocktail room and reception hall are spacious, and the new bathrooms are clean and beautiful. Most importantly- THE FOOD. We booked after a tasting event we were invited to because the food was delicious! Fast forward to the day of, and our guests are still raving about the food! We wish we could relive this day over and over, mostly because we will miss working with Bob and Meg so much! I will recommend the Chandelier to ANY one we know that is looking to book an event. We love you Bob and Meg!!

Sent on 08/02/2018
    The Chandelier at Flanders Valley Weddings 10
    The Chandelier at Flanders Valley Weddings 11

The Chandelier at Flanders Valley Weddings's reply:

We love you too! Thank you so much! Truly our pleasure!!

Kim · Married on 09/15/2018

We could not be more happy with how our wedding went, and we owe a huge thank you to Bob and John at The Chandelier at Flanders Valley. All our guests could talk about was how wonderful the food was, how attentive John was throughout the night, and how beautiful the venue was. Bob was absolutely fantastic and extremely responsive through the whole process. It was the best day of our lives, and Bob, John, and the Chandelier staff were beyond amazing. We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/19/2018

The Chandelier at Flanders Valley Weddings's reply:

Kim! Thank you for your awesome review! We appreciate you taking the time to do so. Bob, John and our entire staff were so happy to hear you had the best day of your lives! It was truly our pleasure!
    Please come back and visit us soon! XO

Colleen · Married on 01/01/2018

I just got married about a week ago (01/06/18). My and husband and I are so happy that we had our wedding at the Chandelier. The owner was extremely nice and helpful and the manager Bob made our experience wonderful. When we first went to look at the Chandelier, I already thought we were going to book our wedding at a different venue and Bob's hospitality completely won us over. There is only one wedding a night which is great because it's all about you! You don't have to worry about not getting their full attention. The food was amazing. People from my wedding actually called the venue the next day to tell them how good the food was. Also my dad is very difficult when it comes to steak he always sends his food back and he told me that his steak was delicious. The food at cocktail hour was also a big hit all of our guests were blown away with how much food was there and how good it was. All of the parts of the wedding went so smoothly too there was never a moment that didn't flow. Since we had our wedding in January and there weren't any weddings booked the week before, Bob even let me come set up a week early which was amazing because I made a lot of my wedding decorations (centerpieces, etc.) When I went to set up Bob was very helpful and accommodating. I'm so happy that we had our wedding at the Chandelier and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a venue for their wedding.

Sent on 01/12/2018
    The Chandelier at Flanders Valley Weddings 19
    The Chandelier at Flanders Valley Weddings 20
    The Chandelier at Flanders Valley Weddings 21

Danielle · Married on 10/07/2017

We had the BEST time of our lives and our best decision was picking The Chandelier @ Flanders Valley for our wedding venue! We completely fell in love with the country setting and beautiful outdoor grounds! We had our wedding photos taken at the golf course across the street, which costs $150 but so worth it. They shuttle you around in golf carts so the girls in heels don't have to walk. We had a 6pm ceremony outside by the gazebo in early October, and we had the perfect sunset- just gorgeous. The venue inside is absolutely gorgeous. We had about 125 guests and I felt that it was a perfect size, though it could easily fit more. The food was delicious and the guests raved about it. Bob, our matre de is a wonderful guy and went above and beyond to make sure all of our needs were catered for! We cannot thank him enough for all of his time and attention to detail. The price was right as well!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Joe · Married on 07/15/2017

We had our July wedding at The Chandelier...Our guests are still talking about it! The day was perfect. The venue is a hidden gem set in a quiet area. The staff was awesome. Very accommodating and willing to go one step beyond. Bob is a rock star. He was there through every step of the way and went non-stop the day of to make sure we had everything and anything we needed. Need a drink? Bob was there. Need some more in the Bridal Suite? Bob was there. I would recommend The Chandelier to everyone and anyone.

Sent on 08/10/2017

The Chandelier at Flanders Valley Weddings's reply:

Thank you! It was truly our pleasure! We wish you all the best!
    Sincerely,
    Bob and the Staff at The Chandelier at Flanders Valley

Ally · Married on 10/22/2016

We got married in October, and the day was perfect. We chose a Saturday day time event and had about 70 guests. Unfortunately, the weather didn't cooperate, so we had to have our fall wedding inside, but Bob and the rest of the staff was super accommodating. The groom and I did get to sneak out for some photos in front of the adorable pumpkin patch next door in the middle of the party when the rain stopped and those turned out great. We were also able to do our first look under the balcony ceiling in the back, and you can't even tell we're under a roof - it looks like we're standing on the beautiful grounds. So, we still got to take advantage of its outer beauty!

I must've emailed Bob a million times in the months leading up to our wedding with questions, and he always answered promptly. He was so great to work with.

All in all, it was an amazing experience and, with the affordable price, the delicious food (including the cake, which was fab!), I highly recommend it!!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Courtney · Married on 10/01/2016

Absolutely loved this venue!! The whole staff was wonderful. We were on a budget and Anthony was able to work with us to where we needed to be and still have all the wonderful food options. The Maître D was beyond helpful and due to the weather waited until the last minute available to set up outside because we wanted an outside wedding.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Kimberly · Married on 09/30/2016

We had our wedding there about 2 weeks ago and everything was fantastic! Bob was our Maître D and he was absolutely amazing!!! He was on point with everything. He always made sure that my husband and I were happy throughout the night. The venue is beautiful and the food was great! Our guests absolutely loved the mashed potato martini bar, some going back 5 times! The cocktail room is spacious so all of our guests had room to mingle and sit to eat their food. The sit down dinner was delicious, great portions too! The ballroom is gorgeous! The light from all the windows gives the room a great feel and the balcony space is great. They recently put a new bar in the ballroom which looks amazing! The grounds are stunning, we can't wait to see our photos from our photographer! Both Bob and Anthony were so amazing to work with. They were always there when we had a question and believe me we had a lot! They were so accommodating! My husband and I couldn't have dreamed of a better place to have our wedding! We would def. recommend this venue...truely a gem.

Sent on 10/12/2016
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/16/2016

Bob and Anthony at Flanders Valley were amazing. From the start they were always available, and extremely accommodating. From the ceremony to cocktail hour to the reception to even the day after everything was perfect. The waitstaff was amazing as well :)

Sent on 09/18/2016

Ally · Married on 08/06/2016

Flanders Valley was the perfect location for our summer wedding. From day one, my husband and I were blown away by the level of service provided. Anthony and Bob catered to our every needs. I was immensely thankful to have Bob the night of our wedding - it was hot all day, and Bob worked TIRELESSLY to make our night absolutely perfect. Our guests were so impressed with the upgraded facilities and, more than a week later, can't stop talking about the food! Great venue, great price, exceptional service, fabulous party. Thanks for helping us kick off our marriage with a bang!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Mariah · Married on 05/07/2016

Perfect venue for our wedding. Bob and Anthony were FANTASTIC. They catered to our needs 100% and always responded immediately to our questions. Our day was perfect, our guests also loved the venue and the food. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/24/2016

My fiance and I loved Flanders Valley from the first time we toured it. The day we booked, the staff was very nice and accommodating to help us with our budget. They really gave us the best deal for a great price.

Sent on 02/21/2015

Kellie · Married on 09/26/2015

Anthony and Bob are the best! They listened to our concerns and made recommendations to make our wedding perfect! They added some special touches here and there to make it unique. They also treated us like family. I would definitely recommend this venue for our next event!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Brittany · Married on 06/12/2015

As soon as my new husband and I arrived at Flanders Valley we had known it had been the perfect place for us. Anthony, the manager, had been wonderful!! Answering our questions, responding to our emails and phone calls, keeping in touch to help us along the way. He made accommodations for us (my husband had wanted a groom's cake and my father wanted a different wine selection) and the only thing we had to pay a small fee more for was the wine upgrade. The price was amazing for how much Flanders Valley gives! The food was excellent, our guests raved about how wonderful it was. Bob, our maitre d', had been beyond amazing. He made sure everything was set up the way we wanted it, that everything ran smoothly, and went above and beyond when it came to setting up. Bob was there to help make sure everything was ready, that my new husband and I had a break or two to soak things in on our own with no one else around, and even more, made sure we had food and water/soda/wine when it was needed before and after the ceremony and during the cocktail hour. Everything was wonderful and we are definitely recommending this venue to our friends and family.

Sent on 06/26/2015

Courtney · Married on 05/24/2015

Amazing! Anthony and Bob were great to work with! Bob made our wedding so special with all the little touches! He took care of us and everyone else all night! Our reception was perfect! Everything went smoothly and I owe it all to Flanders!

Sent on 05/27/2015

j · Married on 03/21/2015

I had the opportunity to photograph a wedding at Flanders Valley recently. My first visit here. What a great experience. Anthony and Gina were fantastic. Couldn't have been nicer. The wedding for Jen and Shawn was perfect. An excellent experience for my first visit.

Sent on 03/25/2015

Michele · Married on 12/12/2014

I cannot say enough great things about Flanders Valley and the staff. Anthony, Mike, and Bob were able to accommodate all of our needs. The food, décor, and service were more than I could have hoped for on my wedding day. Throughout the entire process the staff was very attentive to our needs allowing us to plan our day just the way we wanted it to be. My guests were so pleased with the welcoming feeling they received from Flanders Valley. The food is amazing with the cocktail hour being my personal favorite, but the dinner and unbelievable dessert stations were also extra special. The table set ups, beautiful lighting, and overall décor made our wedding day extra special. Thank you Flanders Valley…we will highly recommend you to others tying the knot!

Sent on 01/24/2015

Carol · Married on 08/01/2014

I cannot say enough about Flanders Valley. Not only was the venue beautiful, but Anthony and Bob were always available to answer questions and help with planning. Anthony seems to know everything there is to know about weddings and it is apparent that he loves his job. This adds to you confidence in that everything will work out perfectly. Bob, the banquet manager, was always at arms length during our ceremony and he even made sure we ate at our wedding! On the topic of food, it is amazing and abundant! No one left the wedding underfed, between the appetizers at the cocktail hour to second helpings at dinner. We could not have been happier!

Sent on 10/08/2014
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 06/01/2014

Flanders Valley was absolutely wonderful! They are so responsive and helpful, accommodating any special request. The place is adorable, the food is delicious, bartenders and servers were great, I truly can't say enough good things. I would like to thank Bob and Mike for all of their help leading up to and at the event. You really helped us make it a memorable day and a fabulous party!

Sent on 06/19/2014

If we wanted to write all the good things about Flanders Valley, it would take a novel.

We looked at close to 10 other places (some very highly recommended and/or highly rated), and many of these venues either gave us the “pressure sell”, or was way out of our price range.

From the very first meeting with Anthony we knew THIS WAS THE PLACE! Anthony asked what our needs were. He explained what Flanders Valley could do, and it was all within our price range. Best of all there was NO PRESSURE. Anthony suggested we look at other places, because he knew no one could meet what Flanders Valley can do.

Working with Bob, (the event coordinator) was pure pleasure. Bob made us feel there was no other event that deserved more attention than ours. Again, there was never any pressure in the entire process. Even when we requested “special drinks/spirits” Flanders Valley never balked and/or increased their price. They aimed to please.

Everyone had a great time at the event. Unbeknownst to us, two of our guests were chefs and/or caters. Both raved about the quality of service and food. In fact, one exact quote is “… I just wanted to say that in my 20 years in the catering business (I've done many weddings/wedding cakes), no venue has come close to Flanders Valley. The food quality is what you would expect in high priced wedding banquet. Their wait-staff were extremely professional. The best I’ve ever seen. No one went without. You couldn’t have found a better place. …”

Usually at the end of a wedding, folks have minor critiques of the place. We can honestly say of the 130 people we had, NO ONE had any criticize. In fact, we received nothing but praises. We know at least three people who are planning to schedule events at Flanders Valley.

If anyone asks me where to hold an event – the only place I recommend will be Flanders Valley!!

Sent on 05/08/2014

Flander valley was awesome. My wife and I had an amazing time. Anthony was wonderful. We had an issue with our last venue and he was.very good and understanding and helped a lot with moving the wedding to Flanders Valley. Bob was very helpful especially the day of our wedding. If we could we would have our wedding there again! I would reccomend it to anyone to have their wedding there.

Sent on 04/27/2014