35 Reviews for The Century

Tastings (1)
Outside Alcohol (1)
Chocolate Fountain (1)
35 The Century Reviews

This place is beautiful absolutely stress free loved it!!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was BEAUTIFUL and exactly as we envisioned! We received sooooo many compliments on the decor! We had one minor set up issue with seating arrangement day of, that was quickly and easily fixed right away! Trina is the most flexible and understanding person ever!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Indoor

Erin and her team could not have made wedding planning any easier. Our friends and family were shocked at how un-stressed I was! Everything from decor, flowers, timeline, DJ, food, cake and bartenders were handled by The Century. The venue is beautiful, the staff is there to make sure your day is seamless and it was money well spent. I'd suggest The Century to anyone. It was a great place to start our life together.

Profile Picture Angelina, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Century provided us with the wedding of our dreams. Everything about the venue was perfect and more than we could ever ask for! . Erin and her team completely make your vision come to life. All the staff was extremely nice and helpful the whole day. And DJ George just made the party even more perfect! Their bridal suite was the most gorgeous place to get ready before the wedding and was the setting for the most beautiful pictures. Honestly the best venue and staff! All our guests were amazed with how beautiful everything was and repeatedly commented that it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to! You will not regret having your wedding here!

Photo for The Century Review - Ashley crook photography @ The Century
Photo for The Century Review - Ashley crook photography @The Century
Profile Picture Bre, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

*** Hello, My day got sold! Thank you for all the help from Erin and the Century Staff!!!!*****

HELLO BRIDES!
I have a deposit for sale for SEPTEMBER 3, 2017 - SUNDAY OF LABOR DAY WEEKEND!

I cannot say enough about this venue! its breath taking! If you are looking for a place that has it all please book with ERIN today! The Decor, food and TABLES omg the tables are amazing and so rustic.
But as I mentioned above I do have my wedding date for sale, my heart is broken and my dream wedding is gone. My loss is your gain unfortunately I will not be getting married but that means that my deposit won't be refunded unless I find someone to buy my wedding day. Please refer me Amanda Khamo or email me at Khleety01@yahoo.com as this has to go through Erin herself.

Trying to move on,
Amanda

Take a Tour today, you wont be disappointed.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This was the first wedding in our family, so we were new to the whole process. We met with Erin, Trina and Noelani, and of course George....and they took care of us. (Not to discount the staff however, they were on the ball. From decorating to even helping us to pin boutineers on the wedding day haha) The building combines rustic elegance with a welcoming feel. We filled out questionaires, then met with whoever we were to meet with at that time. They were professional and always so very nice and courteous. They handled all of our questions, always with a helpful smile and kind attitude. They went to work and got things done. We got to give our ideas and opinions, and they pulled everything together and gave us a beautiful wedding reception. Thanks again to Erin and all the staff at The Century. Would highly recommend this venue to anyone. You gave us a beautiful day.

Profile Picture stacy, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

They will work with your vision and in your budget! They will make the dream come alive! Modesto is a area with lots of agriculture. The venue is rustic chic and everyone likes the "country" look. I personally wanted something classic, modern but with a natural Tuscan Elegant feel. Sounds confusing? Not to them they nailed it! Whatever your heart desires bring it to them and they will work with you. Their team works hard and you feel very comfortable in their ability to make your day the way your heart desires.

Profile Picture kristen, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor

Thank you Erin and the entire Century Team for truly making our wedding day the best day ever! The music, food and service were exceptional and I could not imagine a more beautiful venue! I would highly recommend this venue and all of their vendors. Thanks again Erin and team!

Profile Picture cecilia, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I recently got married at The Century, and we can't say enough great things about Erin, Trina, Noelani, Malia, and the rest of the team!

From day 1, they were very organized, and they communicated what we needed to do vs. what they would take care of. To plan your big day, they have 5-6 meetings with you. These range from initial planning (e.g. picking the color of tablecloths and the setup of the room, choosing an altar, selecting desserts, etc) to meeting with the DJ, florist, and more. They take care of the rest! You are able to set up a Pinterest board for inspiration, and they completely carry out your vision. They even bent over backwards to set up a banana split bar for my husband because he was so set on it!

The coordinator, Trina, is top notch. She is seriously perfect for this job! She's so friendly and fun, but she can also wrangle your wedding party like a boss when needed. I knew she had every detail under control so we didn't have to worry one bit. Erin, the owner, is a pleasure to work with and make us feel comfortable from the first moment we set foot into the venue for a tour.

We are so pleased with how everything turned out for the wedding, and we still haven't stopped talking about it. Thank you, Century Team, for everything!

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The team at The Century absolutely exceeded our expectations! From planning to execution they made our wedding day dreams come true. We encourage any bride to tour the venue. It would be a challenge to not fall in love with the beauty and timelessness they create. We handed over our vision and they delivered, and then some. It was stress free and we were able to live in every gorgeous moment of our day. We agree that it was the most magical and amazing day filled with love and happiness. We owe it all to Erin and her team at The Century! We would encourage any event be trusted in their excellent hands! - Eric & Roberta Matthews

Profile Picture Roberta, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Indoor, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We have had our Patterson High School Prom at this venue the past 2 years and it has been the easiest experiences of my life when it comes to putting on a high school prom! The staff is AMAZING...very easy to work with, they get back to you very quickly, they take all our wants and needs into account. They go above and beyond in every way... and the venue is gorgeous!! I highly recommend this venue for proms, weddings, or any event!

Profile Picture Season, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Century is amazing! From the beauty inside to the awesome team that comes along with it! The Century Team was flexible to our wants and needs throughout our 2 year planning. Not only did they keep me calm in my panic days, but they assisted me in finding answers. They made my dream wedding a reality and then some. I would highly recommend using The Century as your venue for a wedding or any other special day at that. They will not disappoint!

Profile Picture Alisha, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wedding was April 2017. It was totally stress free and absolutely beautiful! The Century and all their staff handled everything! I didn't have to worry about a single thing. The ceremony, reception, food, DJ (through Sounds in Motion DJs), flowers, food (through Fuzios), plates/flat wear, Bartender (Mobile Mixologist), setup/clean up, photo booth, etc. they handled it all!! The venue is absolutely beautiful with exposed brick walls with market lights (if you choose), wood flooring, chandeliers, and a fun atmosphere. Noelani, Trina, Emily, and Erin as well as the servers, setup crew, and other staff were professional, helpful, and fun. My friends and family were very impressed as well and I am still getting compliments to how beautiful it was and how great a time was had.

Profile Picture Amber, 4/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I used The Century as my wedding Venue on 12/31/16. My husband and I were so impressed with the service and proffesionalism of the staff and owner, we will recommend this venue for any event. They are very accommodating and have many options for renting things from plates to chairs for your guests. They have several restrooms for guests and a large bar area and kitchen. We got amazing service and were treated with respect and kindness. The Century staff set up and took down my whole wedding. It was so stress free, I felt totally relaxed and Erin was at my side when I needed her. Even when I walked down the isle, she reminded me to stand up straight and take a deep breathe. I had the perfect wedding at the perfect venue !!

Profile Picture Victoria, 12/31/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We loved The Century. It was the first place we looked at for our wedding and Erin made us feel super comfortable choosing this venue. She even encouraged us to look at multiple venues before making a final decision. Our wedding was not the traditional kind, we had a mix of Halloween and nerdy/geeky theme and Erin and her team were very helpful and accommodating and even helped add to our theme with decorations of their own. For something as stressful as planning a wedding Erin really helped make everything go smoothly. Plus the venue is absolutely gorgeous!

Profile Picture kystle, 11/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had the time our lives! Thank you to all the Century staff for making our dreams come true on our wedding day. Everything absolutely exceeded our expectations. Everyone raved about the flowers and how gorgeous the venue was all night long...and we are still being told it was the most beautiful wedding reception people have ever been to. So we thank you from the bottom of our hearts! If you want to have your dream wedding come true, book with The Century, it's a one stop shop snd you won't be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Jason, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Me and my fiancé just book this beautiful place! Erin was very sweet and helpful her staff it's making sure everything it's what We want and making sure my wedding it's as less stressful as possible. They are very professional.

Profile Picture Rocio, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Where do we begin?! The venue for one is beautiful but we had to make this review especially for Erin and the team at The Century. They are amazing! From the beginning to the end they were just an email, text, or call away. They made sure everything was perfect on our wedding day. Erin, the owner and the staff are professional and on top of everything. You can tell they are very passionate with what they do. Everyone was also so sweet and took the time to make sure we were doing OK. There are many wedding venues out there. However, there are not many that has a team that works so well and treat their clients and their guests with with kindness and great customer service.

Not to mention, our limo cancelled on us few days before the wedding and we couldn't find one last minute that will transport 15-20 people. We told Erin our issue and she went above and beyond. Luckily she found one for us. To say we hardly write reviews says a lot. We are truly ecstatic that we came across The Century.

Thank you Erin and the entire team.

Profile Picture User6167199, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I just had our Vow Renewal ceremony and reception here and I must say Erin, Trina, and the whole Century crew truly outdid themselves! I am beyond happy and amazed with how everything turned out. They are at your side the whole step of the way making sure nothing goes wrong. They go above and beyond making sure you have the best day you've always dreamed of. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous! I would do it all over again in a heartbeat knowing the Century crew is by my side! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my dreams come true!

Profile Picture Cassie, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Not just a wedding venue but a beautiful event venues for reunions and other events. Staff listens to you requests and definitely goes above and beyond to ensure a memorable and successful event. Couldn't be more pleased

Profile Picture Brenda, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

What a BEAUTIFUL venue! Exposed brick, beautiful chandeliers, wood floors, and we used a mix of the rustic farm tables with round tables covered in linens. Erin and her staff did everything possible to make my daughter's wedding reception everything she was hoping for! At every stage of planning, down to the wedding day and night, Erin and her staff worked hard and responded quickly and professionally to our questions and concerns, to make sure every detail was just as we wanted. Our bridal party enjoyed the Bridal Suite to get ready in. Our guests were impressed with the beauty of the venue as well as the friendly and efficient staff, and we all had such a fun time! We couldn't be happier with our decision to have chosen THE CENTURY for our daughter and son-in-law's wedding reception!

Profile Picture Sylvia, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

This venue is breathtaking, and the people behind the scenes are just as amazing. We had a very intimate wedding here and the ambiance was captured exactly how I asked! They even sent us a Christmas ornament with our last name on it! Seriously, the best venue I've ever been to! We adore you all ??
-The Castro family

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Super detailed, very patient and helpful! Owner and staff very passionate and work so hard to help create your dream come true. The way they work together to insure a flawless event is truly amazing! They treat you like you're VIP, and The Century is a very special place. Your guests will be blown away by the entire experience!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

One word, AMAZING!!! My guests can't stop talking about how beautiful The Century is and how awesome the staff was!!! I was very pleased and happy with how everything turned out... The staff at the Century were nothing but helpful and polite and all they wanted was for me to be worry free!! And I was!!! No stress!! Erin and Trina along with their staff members were super friendly and went above and beyond to our wedding experience joyful!!! Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Ally, 4/15/16, 2 Reviews