The Center Club Reviews

The Center Club 7
  • Suzanne

Suzanne · Married on 12/08/2018

Wedding with a view - The Center Club

The Center Club is one of the most romantic places to hold a Wedding. Every aspect of the Wedding was exactly as we planned and we got great advice from working with Ashley Ratcliff the Banquet Manager who also has expertise as a Wedding Planner. Ashley carried out each detail to perfection. We had a small Wedding of 50 guests on the 16th Floor (beautifully refurbished Harbor 1 Room ) in the evening on Saturday December 8, 2018. My three Bridesmaids and I were able to use the Brides’ Suite on the 16th Floor and it was gorgeous. The Center Club was beautifully decorated in its Holiday Finest and the night sky in Baltimore was a gorgeous backdrop to our Wedding venue. We had our Ceremony in the Founder’s Room; a posh retro Champagne Cocktail reception in the 16th Floor Lounge, dinner in the Harbor Room and dancing in the Orioles Pub after dinner The DJ, Justin Darling (Music Masters) came recommended by the Center Club and dancing was the perfect end to a perfect Wedding!

Sent on 04/22/2019
    The Center Club 15
    The Center Club 16
    The Center Club 17

Lisa · event on 06/24/2015

Everything was perfect. Vanessa was invaluable in making this day so wonderful.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Try as one might, I honestly can't think even one negative component of our experience with Vanessa, her event team, or in any of our dealings with staff at The Center Club. They saw our vision and helped transform the club into exactly that by going above and beyond in nearly every way you can imagine. They transformed the club into our fantasy wedding site and were smiling and happy to do so each step of the way. I can't emphasize just how wonderful our experience at The Center Club and simply recommend that anyone considering the site, just go for it. Vanessa and team will see it from concept to reality, keeping the Club as classy as it is or transforming it into the dreamscape she and team did for us.

Thank you to Vanessa, her team, and the Center Club for making my (now) wife's seemingly impossible dream wedding a reality.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Mr. Kevin Bonner of The Center Club was a true gentleman and excellent general manager. Mr. Bonner oversaw a wonderful event, assuring that all went well, which it most certainly did. He's there for you and absolutely delivers. Mr. Bonner and his entire staff were responsible for bringing a fantasy wedding to life and my husband and I are beyond thrilled with the results. Trust the Center Club - with Mr. Bonner at the head and Vanessa the lead event coordinator at his side, each event is a near guaranteed success.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Anne · event on 05/05/2015

What a beautiful venue! The staff was courteous and professional - I highly recommend the Center Club to others for various events (ours was corporate, but I know this would be fabulous for a wedding or other celebration too).

Sent on 06/23/2015
  • User4192781 · 2+ years ago

The Center Club provided the perfect venue for my ceremony and reception! Everyone is still raving about the food! I would highly recommend this location to anyone wanting to be in Baltimore. Vanessa and Kristin were wonderful to work with!!

Sent on 06/10/2015
  • User5162287 · event on 08/30/2014

Vanessa and the entire staff at the Centre Club - Baltimore , MD were beyond awesome...attentive,flexible and always so patient and goal was always to make us happy host and hostess of our sons pre wedding dinner

Sent on 06/10/2015

Lisa · Married on 06/28/2014

The Center Club was the PERFECT wedding venue! It has beautiful panoramic views of the harbor, amazing food, and elegant decor. My family and friends still can't stop talking about the delicious food, especially the crab cakes and strawberry shortcake (and my wedding was four months ago!). The event planning staff (Nicole and Vanessa) were amazing and always promptly responded to the many many emails I sent them. They thought of everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, which was especially nice since I had no idea what I was doing. And the staff day-of were extremely friendly and helpful and always made sure my champagne flute was filled and I had enough to eat. The Center Club really knows how to throw a party!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Cynthia · Married on 07/04/2015

The Center Club, and Vanessa in particular, went out of her way to secure an alternate venue for our wedding reception (the 17th floor) since a member had reserved the Center Club for his 4th of July party. An amazing transformation of a cafeteria into a fantastic space for sit down dinner, dancing, and watching the fireworks. The bar space was just lovely.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Naisha · event on 10/07/2014

...Professional service from the very beginning! All The Center Club staff made sure our event was held to the very high standard familiar to our guests. Thanks to the wonderful array services, convenient location and flexibility/accommodations of staff, we'll certainly be returning again this year.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Kathryn · Married on 07/12/2014

We were very pleased with the wedding reception and have received wonderful feedback from the guests as well.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Mike · Married on 05/11/2013

The Center Club's Harbor Ballroom offered a spectacular view of the Inner Harbor. Equally impressive was the professional service delivered by the team... and of course, the food was exceptional! The Center Club truly made everything we envisioned come to life for our wedding.

Sent on 05/16/2013

Bianca · event on 03/30/2015

3.5

The venue was fantastic and the food was delicious! The staff was very courteous.

Sent on 06/29/2015