The Cedar Barn of Southern Bridle Farms Reviews

The Cedar Barn of Southern Bridle Farms 2
The Cedar Barn of Southern Bridle Farms 3

Jennifer · Married on 03/09/2019

Most Perfect Day Ever!

Mike and the crew were amazing to work with! Mike Whiddon helped me from the very start plan my perfect day! We used the venue teams florist, caterer, etc and am so glad we did! Everything was beyond perfect!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Courtney · Married on 10/21/2017

We communicated with Mrs. Lynn for the most part. She was always available and very responsive in any questions we had. If there was ever something we wanted to be changed she was very understanding and willing to help us make it happen. The venue is immaculate. It is absolutely breath taking! The ceremony site is beautiful as well as the reception area! I do suggest an upgrade to the grooms and groomsmen room as the HVAC system is an eyesore and not very suitable for pictures. But, it does give the guys AC to keep them cool or warm so there’s that for a plus! The bridal cottage was very cozy! Plenty of space for a bridal party of 4. We really enjoyed there being a fridge and bathroom in there as well! We absolutely enjoyed every single thing about our wedding! Absolutely would recommend!

The Cedar Barn of Southern Bridle Farms 4
    The Cedar Barn of Southern Bridle Farms 5
    The Cedar Barn of Southern Bridle Farms 6
    Sent on 10/25/2017

Southern Bridle was beautiful and the staff was amazing. They were so helpful with anything that I needed.

Sent on 10/25/2016

P · Married on 08/08/2015

They were very helpful. They also allowed us to go to the venue on a number of occasions to work on various aspects of the reception planning ahead of time. The only suggestion we would make would be for them to provide their own portable cooling units for summer weddings. Outside vendors that they referred us to are hard to deal with and do not always perform as expected.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Josh · Married on 04/04/2015

My wedding photographer said this was the most beautiful venue he's ever seen.
    When I heard that we were going to get married in a barn I was quite skeptical because we are both very much city people. But when I saw it in person I was blown away! Our wedding couldn't have looked any more perfect.
    My best man actually said it looked like something from a fairy tale Disney movie.
    The barn comes with a chapel, and a detached fireplace that looked beautiful in and of itself.
    The sheer size of this place is crazy! It's MASSIVE! I was told we were going to have 300 people at our wedding and when I saw how many showed up I was a little disappointed. I asked about it afterward and they told me that we had everyone come!! That's ridiculous!!
    You won't be disappointed if you decide on this place!

Sent on 05/24/2015

Austin · Married on 12/20/2014

Southern Bridle and their staff made our wedding so special! We researched a lot of barn venues and this one was the most gorgeous! The grounds were very clean and their staff went out of their way to help in any way they could! We would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 12/24/2014
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/05/2014

WOW. My husband and I were the second couple to book this venue. We booked it 1 1/2 years before our wedding and IT. WAS. PERFECT. We had friends and family come in from all over the country, many of which had never visited the south. This barn was the epitome of southern elegance and beauty. My friends and family were in awe all night long, it was like a dream. The owner Jim is a super nice guy. He goes above and beyond to accommodate the bride and groom's needs. Any time I had a question he was quick to respond. Our day was truly perfect. Love this venue, I would highly recommend it!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Billie · Married on 03/15/2014

Southern Bridle is absolutely gorgeous place to get married. It was the first place that I looked at and I just knew I had to have it. Jim Marshall really shows that he cares about making your day as perfect as it can be. March 15, 2014 was an amazing day that happened at Southern Bridle Farms.

Sent on 03/27/2014

Kristen · Married on 09/24/2016

Southern Bridle Farms was a dream come true venue. They were very responsive in all of the planning and even allowed a day for my mom and I and vendors to meet to plan out the entire set up for the ceremony and reception. It was the perfect place to have a back-up plan in case it decided to rain and things needed to be moved inside. The bridal cottage was such an awesome set-up. I think the guys would've enjoyed a TV in the grooms room, but they still had a great day! The ceremony and reception site being right next to each other as well as a place for cocktail hour made for a perfect set up. I am so glad I picked this venue to get married! It was absolutely gorgeous!The only downfall was that the wedding had to be done at 11pm; I wanted to stay all night!!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Kate · Married on 04/02/2016

This was the most beautiful venue. From the moment I drove up the drive to the big barn doors, I was sold. Walking around the venue with Lynn only made the decision easier. Every part of this venue was perfect for every aspect of our wedding, from getting ready to taking pictures, to accommodations for guests and staff of companies alike it was a dream come true. I highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 04/03/2016

Very nice venue, but really hot in the summertime. Despite the fans, it was still hot.

Sent on 10/04/2016