The Castle at Rockwall Reviews

60 | Rockwall, TX

60 Reviews for The Castle at Rockwall

60 The Castle at Rockwall Reviews

Barb · Getting married on 11/04/2018

Linda and her family at The Castle at Rockwall are WONDERFUL! Very warm and welcoming, you feel right at home at the beginning of the tour and feel like part of the family at the end of it. The Castle is nothing short of amazing! It's gorgeous, it decorates itself due to being so ornate, is spacious for a large wedding, was surprisingly within our budget, and is the perfect venue for the most creative weddings. I can't wait to have our Renaissance-themed wedding here next year!

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/07/2018

It was love at first sight for us with this venue. What everyone says about the service is true, they are more than willing to help, friendly and very timely. We cannot wait for our wedding day at the Castle!

• Christina

Christina · Married on 07/20/2018

We had a DREAM wedding at The Castle! The value was a big factor for us. They gave us 12 hours plus one hour for our vendors to load out, time for an engagement shoot, an hour for a rehearsal, the in-house photobooth (a GREAT HIT with our guests) and they never hesitated to answer any questions in all the months leading up to the big day. They even worked with us to let us in the facility early on our wedding day to do the rehearsal that same day. We had a fairly large guest list (135 people) and there was plenty of space for everyone to have fun. We also got SO MANY COMPLIMENTS on the venue from everyone, and it made the perfect backdrop for all our photos. Honestly can't say enough good things.

The Castle at Rockwall 1
    The Castle at Rockwall 2
    The Castle at Rockwall 3
    The Castle at Rockwall 4

Tara · Married on 03/10/2018

Not only is this venue unique and private, but it really made our wedding day feel like a fairytale. The staff is wonderful and responsive. Everything was perfect the day of the wedding. It does book quickly so be prepared for that. If you are looking for a venue that is gorgeous, private, and wonderful to work with the castle is what you want.

Myrna · Married on 01/06/2018

DEFINITELY THE BEST PLACE TO HAVE A WEDDING. I LOVED EVERY DETAIL OF THIS PLACE. LINDA WAS REALLY HELPFUL. I WILL RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYBODY WITHOUT HESITATION.

Steph · Married on 09/30/2017

This venue was absolutely amazing and we couldn't have been happier with having our wedding there! We used it for both our ceremony and reception with about 120 people attending. I loved it from the very beginning when we booked them - they are so communicative and choosing this as the venue was like practically having a one-stop shop. They had preferred and recommended vendors for every aspect of the wedding, eliminating my need for a wedding planner. We ended up going with their recommendation for DJ, florals, and the cakes, and all of them were top-notch vendors in their own right who I will be referring to others. You do have to use the catering company they contract with (Culinary Art Catering) but we were not at all disappointed. We received several compliments from guests saying it was delicious not just as wedding food but as a real dinner. The Castle is very willing to work with you on all details of your day and there is always someone on-site there to help you, so you will have someone to go to if a coordinator or planner falls through. It's also nice that they give you the venue for the entire day starting at 11am. We didn't have to rush to get in or out and it was fun spending time with the bridesmaids in the bridal room (the groom and groomsmen get their own room too). The photo booth for the reception is included and was a huge hit. Our guests loved using it and we were even sent a digital download of all the photos that were taken in it! Some fun memories. To sum it all up, we had a wonderful time at our wedding, received tons of compliments on the venue from guests, there were no last-minute issues that came up, and I highly recommend them to everyone not just for the beauty of the venue but for how stress-free having our wedding there was!!

Lisa · Married on 09/16/2017

Gorgeous venue! Linda and her family are so warm and helpful. They go above and beyond! A special recommendation for resident photographer, Dennis. We could not be happier with our photos!!

Lisa · Married on 09/16/2017

Accidentally wrote my initial review under the wrong account! Loved this venue enough to come back and give a second review from my main account!

Amanda · Married on 09/03/2017

Planning a wedding in less than four months seemed daunting but as soon as we found the castle, saw it, and booked it, everything fell into place. They were wonderful to work with and made the day a dream!

The Castle at Rockwall 5
    The Castle at Rockwall 6
    The Castle at Rockwall 7

Akuah · Married on 08/06/2017

There is not enough space here for us to fully give The Castle at Rockwall all the praise and thanks
    they deserve. Linda and Sophia are amazing people that not only went over and beyond to make sure
    that our wedding was perfect, but made us feel like we were apart of their family. Everyone was taken
    away by the grandiose venue's appearance and atmosphere and had the most amazing time. Any
    quick, last minute changes needed before and during the ceremony and reception were swiftly
    accomplished with such care and professionalism. If you want to have a magical event at a place ran
    by loving people, then we highly recommend you choose The Castle at Rockwall. We can't thank The
    Castle family enough.

Arielle · Married on 07/01/2017

I really wish I could give this place more than 5 stars!! They truly deserve a lot more than 5 stars! I just had my wedding at this venue past Saturday and It was just simply amazing! We received countless compliments on our wedding. The venue is gorgeous as it is so you really dont have to do much to the place. I just put some flowers I like and decorated little and the place looked fabulous for the wedding and I felt like I was getting married at some magical place! There are so many reasons that makes this place perfect for the weddings but one of the best reason (what mattered to me the most) you sould pick this place is that they have the best staffs here! They have lovely and heart warming staffs who will help you with all their heart through out the wedding. They are awesome professionals with big hearts! I personally had tragic family emergency while I was planning my wedding so was bit off about the wedding for little while but thanks to The castle staff's understanding and helping me with everying they could through out the wedding, I could have my wedding on the day I originally planned! They get back to your questions so quick, faster than any orher vendor professionals I ever worked with during my wedding planning period. You will never have communication frustrations with them unlike you would have with some others! For me, I sometimes got confidence about my wedding's perfections by just talking to them. They always assured me that they would be there if I have any questions and help with anything they could to make my wedding the way I wanted! ( as long as I follow the Castle rules of course! ) The staff made my day so easy and I was not stressed at all on my wedding thanks to them! Everything went so smoothly on their watch. I sincerely thank them for all of their help and hard work! :) They are truly genuine people who wishes your wedding to be perfect as mush as you do!

Aisha · Married on 05/28/2017

The Castle at Rockwall was a wonderful venue to work with! The were very responsive with any requests/concerns we had throughout our wedding planning process! I highly recommend them

Sent on 02/21/2017

The Castle at Rockwall's reply:

Thank you Aisha! You guys were a pleasure to work with, we wish y'all the best of luck!

Stephanie · Married on 05/20/2017

This venue is absolutely beautiful and everyone that works there helped make our wedding day dreams come true!

Autumn · Married on 04/29/2017

An amazing and beautiful venue with a talented and generous staff. We got married on an ugly, rainy day but inside the castle, everything was lovely. The best choice we made for our wedding.

Michelle · Married on 04/08/2017

If I could give this venue more than 5 stars I absolutely would. The Castle is a BEAUTIFUL venue and it really felt like a fairy tale to get married there. Linda, Alicia, and Sofia are amazing. My fiancé and I visited many different venues before we went to the Castle and this was the one venue that truly felt like we were being welcomed into a family. Linda and her family are truly people who I feel like I will have a connection with for the rest of my life. They were kind, helpful, encouraging, and willing to help out no matter what. This venue has the most beautiful and perfect layout and is set far enough away from the city to where you feel like you are in your own dream world but close enough to make it easy for your guests to get to. From day one, Linda and her team made the planning as easy as possible for us. They truly care, and I feel like that is a rare thing in the wedding industry.

I also have to give Dennis Kam a shout-out. He does the photography for the Castle (completely optional-they do not push him on you if you book the venue-you can choose who ever for your vendors). I immediately fell in love with Dennis' pictures looking through his wedding books. He truly cares about your wedding and worked his butt off trying to get the pictures that I wanted for the wedding. I would highly recommend using him if you book the Castle. and I would definitely recommend the Castle to anyone who asks!

• User6639650 · 1+ year ago

What a beautiful venue and a more beautiful and pleasant staff! The team delivers every promise made and responds promptly to EVERY email/phone call! I have never met a more professional team or came in contact with a more organized group. Every vendor they selected was also complimented by our guest! Equally professional and prompt. Hands down, best wedding venue in the world!!! Thank you!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Thank you!

Dawn · Married on 12/18/2016

The Castle at Rockwall was a wonderful place for a wedding. It is so beautiful that few decorations were needed. The staff was very prompt to all answer all my questions, and they went out of their way to help.

Sent on 01/25/2017

The Castle at Rockwall's reply:

Thank you Dawn! Anna and Styles had such a beautiful day and we loved working with your families!

Heather · Married on 11/20/2016

They really make you feel like family here. The whole staff goes above and beyond to make the day incredible!

Sent on 02/21/2017

The Castle at Rockwall's reply:

Thank you so much Heather! We do feel like you guys are family, your day was so fun and awesome!

Maigen · Married on 11/06/2016

The Castle is a dream venue, and the owners are just as magical. Alicia and Dennis took care of everything for us and made us feel like we were their only wedding even though they had several other events going on. I don't have one complaint or critique, it couldn't have been more perfect. I recommend The Castle to all of my friends for their special days.

Sent on 02/16/2017

The Castle at Rockwall's reply:

Thank you Maigen! Your day turned out so beautiful, and we are so grateful for the kind words!

Brittany · Married on 11/05/2016

It was truly an honor to having our wedding at The Castle. If you want the wedding of your dreams you have come to the right place. And your fairy god mother none other than the practically magical "Dennis and Alicia". Worthy every penny you will spend!!!!!

Sent on 02/16/2017

The Castle at Rockwall's reply:

Thank you Brittany! I'm so glad you were able to have the wedding of your dreams!

Brittany · Married on 11/04/2016

This place is an absolute fairytale. It's beautiful all around and the family who runs it is amazing. They are always willing to help with whatever you need to make your day special.

Babette · Married on 10/08/2016

This venue is over the top! Beautiful venue and the customer service is even better. Every aspect of the wedding was more than expected. So glad we found you all. Thanks for making my son and daughter-in-law's wedding everything they had dreamed of.

Sent on 10/18/2016

The Castle at Rockwall's reply:

Thank you Babette! Trey and Diana are so lucky to have such a loving family that made sure every detail was perfect! It was such a beautiful day!

Diana · Married on 10/08/2016

My dream wedding literally would not have been possible without the Castle at Rockwall. My (now) husband and I are not Hotel or Country Club People which, in Dallas, limited our options considerably. Then we stumbled across this venue that a) is amazing and unique, b) did not force mandatory/exorbitant catering or bar packages on us and c) didn't cost an arm and a leg. This family-run venue was so warm and welcoming of our video game-themed wedding that we wanted to use their photography services as well via the owner's husband, DKam Photography. They accepted our constant email correspondence and questions (sometimes from my other family members) with grace and good humor, and the wedding that resulted was everything we could have dreamed of. Alicia, Sofia, Linda and Dennis are fantastic, and I hope many more brides (and grooms) get to be as lucky as us with such a cool place to get hitched.

Sent on 10/18/2016

The Castle at Rockwall's reply:

Thank you Diana! We absolutely loved working with you guys and your amazing families! :)

Justin · Married on 10/01/2016

We completely loved The Castle at Rockwall. It's beautiful, and the family that runs it is amazing. They're flexible, understanding, and willing to do anything they can to help. We appreciate everything they did; they went above and beyond anytime they could. We would recommend The Castle to anyone and everyone.

Thank you to Linda, Alicia, Sofia, and Dennis for making our day so special. We appreciate everything you did for us. You were wonderful!

Sent on 10/03/2016

The Castle at Rockwall's reply:

Thank you Justin! You guys were so much fun to work with, we wish you the best!