The Carriage House Houston Reviews

The Carriage House Houston 5
The Carriage House Houston 6
The Carriage House Houston 7

Leah · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Highly recommend The Carriage House! Kenni and Anna are both super responsive and communicative, and very willing to answer any and all questions. Anna was on top of everything on the day of the wedding and made sure that if there were conflicts, they were handled without me having to get involved. My wedding was supposed to be the weekend of Hurricane Harvey and they completely understood my decision to postpone and allowed me to reschedule at the next available date that worked for my and their schedule. Couldn't say more positive things about TCH!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Leah,

Your words mean so much to us and we are so happy we could be a part of your day! We wish you the absolute best!

Carl Gutierrez · Getting married on 10/05/2019

What a great experience!

Our daughter's wedding on May 10th could not have gone better. From the day the initial deposit was made to the day of the event the staff at Carriage House took great care of everything.

Everyone in attendance really loved the venue. They commented on how beautiful it was. With such a beautiful location, not much was needed in order for it to feel personalized while still maintaining that rustic look. One person said it reminded them of something from Disney World because everything was so well done, down to the smallest detail. In the chapel there's not a thing out of place. The reception hall feels so open and warm. It's an impressive structure with beautiful exposed wooden support beams, large chandeliers, and wood paneling covering every inch of the ceiling and walls.

The grounds behind the venue are very nice too. There are benches and an arbor for an outdoor ceremony. The grass is well manicured and looks similar to the smooth, soft, carpet like grass on a nice golf course.

After the reception was over and the newly wed couple had left to go on their honeymoon I remember feeling so relieved that we had chosen Carriage House for our family's special event. Everything went off without a hitch and we had a great experience making some great memories.

Sent on 05/20/2019

The Carriage House Houston's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are blessed to have been part of the beautiful day.

• Katelyn

Katelyn Mattingly Skilton · Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful venue for a beautiful wedding!

I fell in love with The Carriage House the moment I walked through those beautiful red doors and into the chapel.

Getting married here was an absolute dream. We booked for August 31st 2019 back in late September/Early October of 2018 and they were almost already booked up for the next year. If you love this venue, book it ASAP before someone else does.

Through the 11 months of our engagement, The Carriage House staff was so attentive and helpful with all my crazy questions. In the weeks leading up to our wedding they sent us information on all the decor that was available for me to use (I wish I would have known all the stuff that was available sooner because I bought a majority of it ahead of time but it was all great!). The bar packages were pretty affordable and there were lots of options you could chose from.

During the day of our wedding, the staff was very helpful but also let us do our own thing and really let my vision come to life. We used the Sip-Tini camper for cocktail hour and it was a huge hit! One of my favorite parts of The Carriage House is their bar staff. They were so fun and helpful and you could really tell that they had a great time too.

Sent on 09/12/2019
    The Carriage House Houston 8
    The Carriage House Houston 9
    The Carriage House Houston 10
    The Carriage House Houston 11
    The Carriage House Houston 12

Ann Abraham · Married on 08/30/2019

Excellent!

We loved our wedding!! Kenni and Anna were so wonderful and understanding!! Especially helpful with planning a wedding in Texas from the East Coast. We had 200 guests and perfect size for the dance floor!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Allison M. · Married on 08/18/2019

Dream wedding

The Carriage House could not have been a more perfect venue for our dream wedding. It’s absolutely stunning, not to mention Anna and everyone we worked with made it so incredibly easy for us to plan our big day. I wish we could relive or wedding day over and over again.

Sent on 08/29/2019

Allison,

We would love to relive it with you! Thank you for sharing and cheers once again.

-Anna Lynch

Kelly Young · Married on 07/28/2019

The carriage house is an the perfect venue to host your wedding! Everyone is so accommodating and helpful! Thank you!

The carriage house is a beautiful venue and provided excellent customer service! They always responded in a timely manner and helped in so many ways to make our day special! Thank you!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Kelly,

Love that new last name!! Thank you for taking the time to share such wonderful words.

• Laura

Laura Lopez · Married on 07/19/2019

Beautiful Venue

The Carriage House was an absolute dream!! Their spacious chapel and reception room was more than enough space for our guests! The chapel is GORGEOUS!! One of the reasons I fell in love with this venue! Anna and Kenni were both very helpful and quick to respond to any questions we had!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Laura,

We so enjoyed getting to know you and be a part of your beautiful day! Cheers to you and Austin once again.

Hugs,

Shannon Alexander · Married on 06/29/2019

Incredible experience!

Everything about the Carriage House is incredible! From the moment we stepped in the venue for a tour, to the sparkler exit.. the service was second to none. Everything about the venue is gorgeous and we chose to go with a package that included really great vendors (planner, dj, cake, catering, etc.). Anna and Kenni did a good job communicating things regarding the package we chose and payment options. More specifically, I had mentioned I wanted Whataburger taquitos at our wedding and Anna immediately said she could take care of ordering them. On the day of our wedding all of the staff were very accommodating and things went so smoothly. A lot of our guests were coming up to me and my parents saying how great the venue and staff were! I would highly recommend the Carriage House to any brides looking for a stress free wedding planning and wedding day! See below for the vendors we used:
    Planner - Notably Yours

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah North · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing!

Anna at The Carriage House was so amazing to have throughout the wedding planning purpose. She was always a quick email away and if she wasn't in office that day, Kenni (the owner) would email back. Anna helped me create the most perfect wedding for my husband and I. I highly recommend! :)

Sent on 07/30/2019

The Carriage House Houston's reply:

Sarah, I love seeing your new last name and beautiful photo! Thank you for sharing those kind words. We wish you and Luke all the best :)

Hugs,

Rebecca · Married on 06/14/2019

Dream come true!

We absolutely love the carriage house! The staff was always responsive to me! The venue is PERFECT! I DEFINITELY had my dream wedding!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Lauren Fitzpatrick · Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely amazing

All I can say is WOW. This venue was perfect all the way around for us. From the beautiful chapel, scenic outside views, and elegant reception hall the venue itself is just breath taking..... but let’s not stop there. What really sold is on the venue is the amazing owners and staff. We were taken care of from the minute we walked into one of their open houses. Kenny, Wendy, and Anna are the sweetest people alive. They treat each couple as if you were their own family getting married. They were with us every step of the way and for that we could not be more grateful. If I could give this venue 10 stars I would!!

Tim & Lauren Fitzpatrick

The Carriage House Houston 24
    The Carriage House Houston 25
    The Carriage House Houston 26

Lauren and Tim,

We are so blessed to have couples like you to celebrate with! We wish you the all the best for the years to come.

-Anna
  • Lauren

Lauren Fry · Married on 04/07/2019

Perfect Venue!

We absolutely loved The Carriage House! From the moment I walked in and Anna helped me, I knew right away this was the venue I was going to choose. She was extremely sweet and patient and answered all my million and one questions. So I brought my now husband in and showed him around and he loved it as well, so we booked it right away. This venue is very spacious and so open with such beautiful lighting. I also loved that they offered decor to borrow and you better believe we utilized it. I just can't say enough about this venue, our day turned out PERFECT! Oh and tons of complements on how gorgeous the venue was from our guests. Thank you so much to all at The Carriage House!

Sent on 04/23/2019
    The Carriage House Houston 27
    The Carriage House Houston 28
    The Carriage House Houston 29

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for the kind words! We are proud to call you a Carriage House Bride. Your special day was breathtaking. We wish you both the best. Cheers!!

Rebecca Heard · Married on 03/23/2019

Bride to be

I can not thank the Carriage House enough. They made our wedding absolutely perfect! Not only did me and my husband get married there but they also allowed him to propose there as well. This place holds a special place in our hearts and we could not be more thankful for everyone who helped put our wedding together. The Carriage House is PERFECT!!!! Thank you to Anna, Lauren, Holly, and Kenni and all the staff there at the Carriage House it was absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 03/29/2019

Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for the sweet words!! Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous and we are proud to call you a Carriage House Bride! We wish you and Cullen a fruitful marriage.

Lauren & The Carriage House Team
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 01/27/2019

Great Experience from 1,000 Miles Away

We were planning our wedding from Los Angeles to have here at the Carriage House. This was the only venue we visited, we knew that this was the one from the very first day we started looking. Anna was extremely helpful and responsive the entire time. Very positive and easy to work with. The owner Kenni was great as well - she was very flexible with us which was much appreciated. All of our guests loved the venue and we loved it as well. The chapel was perfect and beautifully set up. The brides quarters was big and had plenty of space for us all to get ready and be comfortable. All in all we had a pretty perfect day. Thank you Carriage House! I would recommend them to anyone I know looking for a beautiful and classy wedding.

Sent on 02/22/2019
    The Carriage House Houston 30

Brittany,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and the fabulous photo! We can't wait for more from your gorgeous day. Cheers to you both.

Anna with The Carriage House
  • odkaufman

Olivia · Married on 01/26/2019

Perfection

We could not have asked for a better experience. Kenni, Anna, and April made everything so easy. You get what you pay for with this group. The inclusive package is so worth it. Holly's cakes are absolutely delicious. The venue is gorgeous. Our DJ (TX DJ) was awesome (part of the inclusive package). It was perfect. Thank you all so much!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Hi Olivia,

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your wedding day experience with The Carriage House. Thank you for the kind words! We wish you both the best.

Laurie Chase · Married on 12/01/2018

Excellant the whole process went smoothly and professional

Anna was great as were all of the staff at Carriage House. The process went very smoothly for my daughters wedding. They stayed in touch wit her. Never minded our calls with questions. I can not say enough..we had a great experience and the vendors they chose were excellent. Thanks to them the Wedding turned out perfect. The CarriagevaHouse is a beautiful We got so many compliments on how beautiful it was.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Hi Laurie,
    We are proud to be part of your daughter's wedding! Thank you for sharing your experience working with us. Cheers & happy holidays :)
    From,

Kelsi · Married on 11/11/2018

Beautiful space

Beautiful space! Management team is very helpful and quick with communication!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Kelsi,

Thank you for taking a moment to share a little about your experience with us! Happiest of Holidays - Anna

Meghan · Married on 11/10/2018

Great Place for anyone getting married soon!

The Moment I walked into The Carriage House I knew they were the venue I wanted! It was the one and only venue I looked at! Anna, was absolutely amazing, quick responses back ALWAYS ensured that what I wanted/needed I would get. Even when she was away from her email the owner would make sure her emails got a quick response. Our day of coordinator that they got for us WAS PERFECT as well. I have zero complaints about The Carriage House and the staff. On a side note my cousin who just returned from Iraq was there and they made him aware that his tab was on them. That alone gave me so much more respect for them! I will always recommend The Carriage House to any of my friends getting married. They made our day the best day. We had a wonderful experience. The Carriage House will have a special place in my heart forever now.

Sent on 11/20/2018

The Carriage House Houston's reply:

Meghan!! Thank you so much for the sweet words. We loved working with you and wish you a happy marriage. Cheers!!
    - The Carriage House Team

TORI · Married on 09/29/2018

Everything was wonderful for my daughters wedding!! Staff was very helpful and had great suggestions.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Teresa · Married on 09/08/2018

Our wedding at the Carriage House was such a dream!! Anna and Kenni are amazing! We all know how stressful this process can be but Anna truly goes above and beyond to make sure you are a happy bride and makes sure that everything is always clear and perfect. Once it was reception time, it started storming pretty bad and before we could even turn around, all of our outside decoration pieces where already inside safe from the rain! The venue already speaks for itself so all I can do is highly encourage it even more and highly encourage an all inclusive package because these ladies are amazing to work with! Thank you, Anna and Kenni!!!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Rachel · Married on 08/11/2018

The Carriage House was wonderful! The staff was responsive and helpful, and the venue was gorgeous! We received so many compliments on it, and my husband and I had such a wonderful wedding there! I would recommend this venue to anyone looking in the North Houston/Conroe area.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Debbie · Married on 06/30/2018

It was a pleasure working with Anna! She has such a sweet personality and was always looking out for our best interest and even helping us make cost effective decisions. We purchased a package that included many vendors to choose from. This venue is gorgeous! If you are looking for a quaint but luxurious chapel, beautiful grounds and exceptional ball room, The Carriage House is just all of that! Anna made our wedding planning easy! As MOB, I was able to enjoy the journey of planning the wedding!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Sara · Married on 05/18/2018

The Carriage House was the perfect place to hold our rather large wedding! Guests were raving about how beautiful the venue was and the staff were there every step of the way! The Carriage House was my first venue to visit and I didn’t have to look any further to decide that it was the place for my now husband and I!

Sent on 05/28/2018

The Carriage House Houston's reply:

Sara! I can't believe the day has come and gone. It was so wonderful to get to know you and we are so happy you had an amazing day to kick off this new chapter.

Nicole · Married on 05/13/2018

The carriage house is a BEAUTIFUL venue! All of my guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about the venue. There are so many photo opportunities on the property that are perfect for the bride and groom, and guests! The Chapel is an absolute dream. I was speechless when I saw it for the first time. STUNNING. The carriage house staff are all lovely people and respond promptly. Anna and Kenni will accommodate to anything you may need. They also offer a variety of lanterns and beautiful candle holders for decorations. This is a wonderful choice for any couple.

Sent on 05/28/2018
    The Carriage House Houston 31
    The Carriage House Houston 32
    The Carriage House Houston 33

The Carriage House Houston's reply:

Nicole, thank you for even including pictures in your kind review! We are so glad we could be a part of your wedding day and are glad to hear it was such a great experience!