The Carriage House at the Barney Estate Reviews

7 | Springfield, MA

7 Reviews for The Carriage House at the Barney Estate

Braudy · Married on 10/05/2019

Gorgeous place for any occasion

Amazing place to celebrate and gather staff always friendly service and very puntual

Sent on 10/29/2019

Beautiful location! Accommodating!

Sent on 04/10/2015
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 10/15/2011

I am so happy we booked the Carriage House for our wedding! My husband and I are both from Springfield and felt strongly about having our wedding in Springfield. We didn't really feel like having a traditional ballroom wedding, so we were happy to find this perfect venue in the middle of Forest Park. The tent was perfect for our wedding, even in the middle of October. We were able to customize the space to reflect the style of our wedding. Michael is a great coordinator, and he was always available for questions. I found that he was never actually at his desk, but quickly responds to voice-mails, usually the same day. He was willing to meet with us several times during our planning, which was helpful. I really liked the fact that they only book one event per day, which means that you have the entire space to yourself, including the great bridal suite upstairs! I'm really happy with our choice to book the Carriage House, it really set the tone for our fun, crafty, high energy wedding!

Sent on 01/07/2012

Allison · Married on 06/03/2012

The Barney Carriage Estate was a dream come true for me. I always pictured myself getting married in a place like this when I was little. I couldn't believe it was one of the most affordable places to have my wedding!

Sent on 07/31/2012

Resident · Married on 10/21/2005

3.5

I was so happy with the way my ceremony and reception turned out. I had the ceremony outside in the courtyard and the reception in the banquet room.

Sent on 01/26/2009

Thursday · Married on 09/07/2013

The Carriage house at the barney estate is a hidden jewel! Its the perfect romantic venue located in the beautiful Forest Park in Springfield Ma, which gives you plenty of beautiful photo opportunities. Mike was great to work and very accommodating! As a added bonus, the venue is pet friendly which is a huge plus for me, but if this isn't enough the place itself is just gorgeous! We got several compliments and I really can't imagine myself getting married anywhere else, the Carriage House is not only beautiful, its perfect!

Sent on 10/14/2013
  • Livingstone-to-be

Gail · Married on 05/23/2008

The Carriage House is absolutely beautiful inside and out. We held our ceremony indoors in the banquet room (seats 100 for a party) and the reception was in the tent outside. Everyone was so impressed with the venue!

Sent on 06/17/2008