The Cardinal's Nest Reviews

The Cardinal's Nest 5
The Cardinal's Nest 6
The Cardinal's Nest 7

Courtney · Married on 06/29/2019

Everything we imagined and more!

We can't say enough about how much we loved the entire experience with Monica & this venue. It was the only venue we visited nearly a year before the wedding because we were BLOWN AWAY by how beautiful the grounds and the ceremony space were. The onsite cabins were so fun to get ready in and have to ourselves that day. Having the option to have our wedding party there the night before the wedding and getting to spend the time with them was irreplaceable. The chapel is stunning and there are so many photo opportunities. My guests are still talking about how beautiful everything was. Monica & her husband went above and beyond to ensure we had the best day. We could tell they truly cared and boy does it show. Everything was perfect and provided memories that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Erica A · Married on 06/22/2019

A perfect experience from rehearsal dinner to clean up!

I was a day-of coordinator for two friends of mine and got to work side-by-side with Monica and her staff. They went ABOVE AND BEYOND to ensure that the bride and groom’s day was everything that they had envisioned and more. She even helped me fix dinner plates for the bride and groom after they were already seated at their sweetheart table and I had forgotten! Yes, we did jump in front of the wedding party (with their permission, of course) but we got them taken care of. The venue was beautiful and had so much to offer! And I really can’t say enough about what a wonderful experience all of us who were intimately involved with the wedding had. 5 stars!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Carina · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect June Wedding

Where do I begin?! From the moment I stepped onto the property I was amazed by it's stunning scenery. I was looking for an outdoor wedding venue that had an indoor option. You get the best of both with the Cardinal's Nest. The outdoor pavilion is STUNNING! Our wedding was June 22nd and it was a HOT HOT HOT day. However, with the three fans in the pavilion, I didn't even notice the heat. Monica, the venue owner and her husband went above and beyond to make sure our day was everything we dreamed of. This venue has EVERYTHING you need already. The only things I rented were napkins and a few high top tables. That's it! The cabins on site were perfect to get ready in and relax. If you're looking for an outdoor wedding but don't want to worry about "what if it rains" this is your venue! It rained all day and I had no worries about it. All of our guests complimented the grounds. There are so many beautiful picture opportunities. We actually ended up flipping the pavilion after the ceremony because I wanted the DJ and dancing there too and Monica had no issues with this. There is a tent onsite with beautiful tables and a great set up that we had dinner in but I just loved the pavilion so much that I wanted most of our photos there. I honestly can't say enough about this venue, Monica and her husband! 5 STARS!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    The Cardinal's Nest 8
    The Cardinal's Nest 9
    The Cardinal's Nest 10
    The Cardinal's Nest 11
  • Sarah

Sarah Orick · Married on 06/15/2019

The most amazing place and people!

If you’re waiting for some sort of sign before pulling the trigger on booking The Cardinal’s Nest for your wedding, here it is: YOU NEED TO GET MARRIED HERE! You can tell from the pictures that it is beautiful, but that’s not even the best part of the place. Monica, the venue owner and coordinator, was truly a blessing for our wedding. She was extremely helpful in recommending vendors that she had worked with before. She also was so generous and let my husband’s family come look at the venue after we had booked. Monica helped run the rehearsal and was a huge reason we had a smooth and beautiful wedding! Her husband, Stan, also was so kind and helped us so much. I could not have dreamed for a more perfect place and more perfect people to be so involved with my wedding day.

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • W

Wood Oven Eats Catering · Married on 06/09/2019

Fantastic venue in the Smokies

WOW! The facilities, grounds and staff of this venue are fantastic. The facilities look new and are well maintained. The staff is warm and welcoming, and easy to work with. The restrooms are clean, climate controlled, and have designer details.

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/01/2019

The Perfect Venue!

Amazing!!! I honestly don’t know where to even begin! If I could give the venue more than 5 stars I definitely would!! My husband and I got married at the Cardinal’s Nest the first weekend in June and were blown away by the overall experience! The venue itself was exactly what we were looking for in terms of staff, atmosphere, scenery, and overall experience. If you want unsurpassed beauty, open spaces and nature, this is your spot! When my husband and I first went to view the venue we immediately fell in love and knew it was the perfect place for us!! Monica and her husband were phenomenal and made our wedding day everything we could have wanted and more! They went above and beyond and made sure that everything was absolutely perfect! Monica was great with communicating about our wedding from the moment we booked the venue all the way up to our wedding day. The venue was so beautiful and everything we could have wanted for our wedding. We absolutely loved the pavilion where we had the ceremony and the huge tent where the reception was held was beautiful. The venue played a huge part in the success of our weekend and the amount of our guests who are still talking about the venue is testament to that! Choosing the Cardinal’s Nest was by far the best decision we made and would highly recommend it to anyone!

There were also two cabins on the property that we were able to use and they were perfect! The night before our wedding I stayed in one cabin with my bridesmaids and my husband stayed in the other with his groomsmen and the night of the wedding my husband and I stayed in the bridal cabin! The cabins were spacious, had a full kitchen, two bedrooms and bathrooms, and plenty of natural light when getting ready. Both cabins also had hot tubs, which was a plus! Having the cabins on the property was an added bonus and super convenient!!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    The Cardinal's Nest 20
    The Cardinal's Nest 21

Cassady · Married on 05/25/2019

The. Best. Ever!

I don’t think we could have chosen a better venue to get married at! Monica and her husband worked hard to make sure the day was everything we wanted and more. We are still getting compliments on how beautiful the grounds were. We would definitely choose the Cardinal’s Nest over and over again!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    The Cardinal's Nest 22
    The Cardinal's Nest 23
    The Cardinal's Nest 24
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 05/11/2019

An Amazing Outdoor Venue!

Monica and her husband did an amazing job putting the venue together. The decorations and the location is beautiful. Monica went above and beyond to help make my day feel special and perfect. She answered all the questions I had and was very helpful when I had no idea what I was doing. She’s professional, organized, and efficient. I couldn’t have chosen anyone better to work with!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    The Cardinal's Nest 25
    The Cardinal's Nest 26

Taylor · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing! An absolute dream ❤️

I cannot say enough great things about The Cardinals Nest! Monica worked so hard to work with us to make sure that our special day was fantastic! If you want to have a spectacular outdoor wedding then this is the place! ❤️

Sent on 04/29/2019

Liz Marsh · Married on 04/27/2019

“The Dreamiest Venue for Our Wedding”

The Cardinals nest was truly the most divine venue for my husband and my wedding. The grounds are well kept and beautiful and the open chapel is absolutely wonderful-rain or shine. Monica was so helpful the whole time and made sure everything was flowing nicely. If you are interested in having a magical indoor outdoor wedding, this is the place to do it!

Sent on 05/01/2019
    The Cardinal's Nest 27
    The Cardinal's Nest 28
    The Cardinal's Nest 29
    The Cardinal's Nest 30

Christina Hess-Hawkins · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing wedding venue

We could not have had a better experience with The Cardinals Nest. Monica Fox the owner is spectacular. She was so helpful in so many ways. The amenities were perfect. The setting is beautiful and even though it's an outside Venue it still works in the rain🙂 your ceremony is covered and so is your reception. I highly recommend this Venue in every way. Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Hess · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding (4/20/19)

Hands down best experience I could have asked for! Monica made our day run as smoothly as we could have hoped, despite some unfavorable weather - she has these weddings down to a science! You won’t find better, hardworking, more honest people than you do here!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 04/13/2019

The Perfect Day

Monica and her husband have created a space where dreams come alive. The open concept chapel is so unique and elegant. If you are a bride on a budget this place is perfect, because it’s beautiful even without all the decor and florals. The beautiful hand crafted wood tables in the reception area are showstoppers. And when the sun goes down the venue comes alive, with twinkling lights and an awesome fire pit for guest to enjoy. But even after the wedding is over and all the guest are gone, your day doesn’t have to end. Getting to spend the night in the cabin on the property after the wedding is the perfect end to the day. This is your venue. Whatever your theme or dream, Monica will help make it come alive.

Sent on 04/24/2019
    The Cardinal's Nest 31
    The Cardinal's Nest 32
    The Cardinal's Nest 33
    The Cardinal's Nest 34
  • Tabitha

Tabitha · Married on 12/29/2018

Absolutely perfect

Where to start, Monica and Stan were more than helpful with everything we needed, they were always running and doing things to make my wedding as amazing as it ever could have been! They are very flexible with alterations to the venue and they were nothing less then sweet and caring for our families and us! I highly highly recommend The Cardnails Nest to any couple planning a wedding, we loved ours and you will too!

Sent on 12/31/2018
    The Cardinal's Nest 35
    The Cardinal's Nest 36
    The Cardinal's Nest 37
    The Cardinal's Nest 38
    The Cardinal's Nest 39

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2018

So happy with this venue!

The cardinals nest is such a beautiful venue! I was so pleased to have my wedding there. Monica the owner is so sweet. She’s professional and so easy going. I couldn’t have chosen a better venue. If you’re looking for an outside venue that’s beautiful and quiet and decorated so elegantly than check out the cardinals nest!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Kelsey · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely ahhh-mazing!

I don’t even know where to begin!!! This place was everything I could ask for and more!! It was literally what I had dreamed of. It is the perfect tucked away place and truthfully pictures do not do this place justice!!! Monica and her husband go above and beyond with everything they do!! I had done a lot of my own decorations but I really didn’t need them, she had pretty much anything you could think of and more!! She was so helpful and answered any question I had!!! I highly and I mean highly recommend this place. You will not be disappointed!!! The cabins that are on the property for you to get ready in are super cute and spacious!!! Our wedding day went so perfect and absolutely nothing went wrong!! Monica and her husband were on top of everything!!!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    The Cardinal's Nest 49
  • Sarah

Sarah Parker · Married on 09/29/2018

Loved our Wedding!

We had an absolute blast at our wedding at the Cardinal’s Nest. We got so many compliements on our location, and Monica made the day so easy.

Having two cabins to get ready in were extremely helpful and Monica was responsive and flexible. She was willing to chat through every detail and made it her mission to make it “our day.” Monica went above and beyond to accommodate our large number of guests.

The week before our wedding, it poured for a week thanks to Hurricane Florence. The property flooded a good amount, and Monica and her husband spent a ton of time pumping water out of the venue. Our wedding day was beautiful, and there was still some standing water, but it was hardly an issue at all. My only wish about the venue itself is that the dance floor was bigger, but it’s kind of our fault for inviting so many party animals. We are so thankful for the Cardinal’s Nest!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Kaitlynn · Married on 09/08/2018

Monica and her husband went above and beyond on our wedding day!! They were super attentive and made sure we had everything we needed! The venue was absolutely gorgeous, the cabins were beautiful, and reception area was perfect! The best wedding venue in TN especially for the price! Would recommend Anyone to get married here, you won't find a better wedding coordinator than Monica!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Ellienay · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing venue!

I'm sorry for my delay on writing a review, I've pretty busy. I got married on September 8th, 2018 and The Cardinal's Nest is just perfect. Everything was kinda last minute on my end and Monica was just excellent. She's amazing and makes everything so easy for us. She responded every single email ASAP and was super helpful all the time. We couldn't see the venue until one day before the wedding because we're from another state and I tell you that the pictures don't make justice. The venue is gorgeous!! Super pretty and you won't regret to have your wedding there. Monica is super sweet and I wish all the best! Thank you for making my day special and stress-free.

Sent on 05/18/2019

Courtney · Married on 09/01/2018

I cannot brag enough on this place! Monica went above and beyond with everything!!!! Amazing doesnt even describe her. She made my day stress free and amazing. Any problem there was she took care of it. The venue is beautiful and you get so much for the price ❤ I can't say enough about this place!!

Sent on 09/02/2018
    The Cardinal's Nest 50
    The Cardinal's Nest 51
    The Cardinal's Nest 52

Bailey · Married on 07/28/2018

Monica and her husband have built an amazing place in Sevierville, look no further for the most amazing wedding venue you will find!! The price is unbeatable for the service that you get. I planned this wedding from 8 hours away and the customer service and responsiveness was amazing! Anything I needed or could think of Monica had on hand. There is not one detail that she looked over the whole evening. I highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 08/11/2018
    The Cardinal's Nest 53
    The Cardinal's Nest 54
    The Cardinal's Nest 55

Alexandria · Married on 07/21/2018

The Cardinal’s Nest was beautiful! It was the perfect setting for a wedding!! Monica was so helpful in all of the little details.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2018

I can not recommend this venue enough!! Monica is a joy to work with! Anything you can think of she can take care of! She is also SO responsive and is there for you even in the months leading up to your wedding. Her pricing is amazing and includes so much. You can tell that Monica has a passion for what she does and loves her brides!

Sent on 07/23/2018
    The Cardinal's Nest 56
    The Cardinal's Nest 57

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2018

This was our daughters wedding and it couldn’t have gone better! Monica is fantastic!

Sent on 07/31/2018
    The Cardinal's Nest 58
    The Cardinal's Nest 59
    The Cardinal's Nest 60
    The Cardinal's Nest 61
    The Cardinal's Nest 62

Laura · Married on 05/12/2018

The Cardinals Nest is an absolute beautiful breathtaking venue. Plenty of parking, peaceful, clean and the bride and grooms cabins were above expectations. The owners are amazing and Monica was there with us every step in this day for our daughter. I highly recommend this venue to everyone that is in search of a place for their wedding. I rate this venue and the owners a perfect 5 star.

Sent on 05/14/2018