The Cardinal's Nest Reviews

The Cardinal's Nest 6
The Cardinal's Nest 7

Taylor · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing! An absolute dream ❤️

I cannot say enough great things about The Cardinals Nest! Monica worked so hard to work with us to make sure that our special day was fantastic! If you want to have a spectacular outdoor wedding then this is the place! ❤️

Sent on 04/29/2019

Liz Marsh · Married on 04/27/2019

“The Dreamiest Venue for Our Wedding”

The Cardinals nest was truly the most divine venue for my husband and my wedding. The grounds are well kept and beautiful and the open chapel is absolutely wonderful-rain or shine. Monica was so helpful the whole time and made sure everything was flowing nicely. If you are interested in having a magical indoor outdoor wedding, this is the place to do it!

Sent on 05/01/2019
    The Cardinal's Nest 8
    The Cardinal's Nest 9
    The Cardinal's Nest 10
    The Cardinal's Nest 11

Christina Hess-Hawkins · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing wedding venue

We could not have had a better experience with The Cardinals Nest. Monica Fox the owner is spectacular. She was so helpful in so many ways. The amenities were perfect. The setting is beautiful and even though it's an outside Venue it still works in the rain🙂 your ceremony is covered and so is your reception. I highly recommend this Venue in every way. Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Hess · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding (4/20/19)

Hands down best experience I could have asked for! Monica made our day run as smoothly as we could have hoped, despite some unfavorable weather - she has these weddings down to a science! You won’t find better, hardworking, more honest people than you do here!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 04/13/2019

The Perfect Day

Monica and her husband have created a space where dreams come alive. The open concept chapel is so unique and elegant. If you are a bride on a budget this place is perfect, because it’s beautiful even without all the decor and florals. The beautiful hand crafted wood tables in the reception area are showstoppers. And when the sun goes down the venue comes alive, with twinkling lights and an awesome fire pit for guest to enjoy. But even after the wedding is over and all the guest are gone, your day doesn’t have to end. Getting to spend the night in the cabin on the property after the wedding is the perfect end to the day. This is your venue. Whatever your theme or dream, Monica will help make it come alive.

Sent on 04/24/2019
    The Cardinal's Nest 12
    The Cardinal's Nest 13
    The Cardinal's Nest 14
    The Cardinal's Nest 15
  • Tabitha

Tabitha · Married on 12/29/2018

Absolutely perfect

Where to start, Monica and Stan were more than helpful with everything we needed, they were always running and doing things to make my wedding as amazing as it ever could have been! They are very flexible with alterations to the venue and they were nothing less then sweet and caring for our families and us! I highly highly recommend The Cardnails Nest to any couple planning a wedding, we loved ours and you will too!

Sent on 12/31/2018
    The Cardinal's Nest 16
    The Cardinal's Nest 17
    The Cardinal's Nest 18
    The Cardinal's Nest 19
    The Cardinal's Nest 20

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2018

So happy with this venue!

The cardinals nest is such a beautiful venue! I was so pleased to have my wedding there. Monica the owner is so sweet. She’s professional and so easy going. I couldn’t have chosen a better venue. If you’re looking for an outside venue that’s beautiful and quiet and decorated so elegantly than check out the cardinals nest!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Kelsey · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely ahhh-mazing!

I don’t even know where to begin!!! This place was everything I could ask for and more!! It was literally what I had dreamed of. It is the perfect tucked away place and truthfully pictures do not do this place justice!!! Monica and her husband go above and beyond with everything they do!! I had done a lot of my own decorations but I really didn’t need them, she had pretty much anything you could think of and more!! She was so helpful and answered any question I had!!! I highly and I mean highly recommend this place. You will not be disappointed!!! The cabins that are on the property for you to get ready in are super cute and spacious!!! Our wedding day went so perfect and absolutely nothing went wrong!! Monica and her husband were on top of everything!!!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    The Cardinal's Nest 30
  • Sarah

Sarah Parker · Married on 09/29/2018

Loved our Wedding!

We had an absolute blast at our wedding at the Cardinal’s Nest. We got so many compliements on our location, and Monica made the day so easy.

Having two cabins to get ready in were extremely helpful and Monica was responsive and flexible. She was willing to chat through every detail and made it her mission to make it “our day.” Monica went above and beyond to accommodate our large number of guests.

The week before our wedding, it poured for a week thanks to Hurricane Florence. The property flooded a good amount, and Monica and her husband spent a ton of time pumping water out of the venue. Our wedding day was beautiful, and there was still some standing water, but it was hardly an issue at all. My only wish about the venue itself is that the dance floor was bigger, but it’s kind of our fault for inviting so many party animals. We are so thankful for the Cardinal’s Nest!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Kaitlynn · Married on 09/08/2018

Monica and her husband went above and beyond on our wedding day!! They were super attentive and made sure we had everything we needed! The venue was absolutely gorgeous, the cabins were beautiful, and reception area was perfect! The best wedding venue in TN especially for the price! Would recommend Anyone to get married here, you won't find a better wedding coordinator than Monica!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Courtney · Married on 09/01/2018

I cannot brag enough on this place! Monica went above and beyond with everything!!!! Amazing doesnt even describe her. She made my day stress free and amazing. Any problem there was she took care of it. The venue is beautiful and you get so much for the price ❤ I can't say enough about this place!!

Sent on 09/02/2018
    The Cardinal's Nest 31
    The Cardinal's Nest 32
    The Cardinal's Nest 33

Bailey · Married on 07/28/2018

Monica and her husband have built an amazing place in Sevierville, look no further for the most amazing wedding venue you will find!! The price is unbeatable for the service that you get. I planned this wedding from 8 hours away and the customer service and responsiveness was amazing! Anything I needed or could think of Monica had on hand. There is not one detail that she looked over the whole evening. I highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 08/11/2018
    The Cardinal's Nest 34
    The Cardinal's Nest 35
    The Cardinal's Nest 36

Alexandria · Married on 07/21/2018

The Cardinal’s Nest was beautiful! It was the perfect setting for a wedding!! Monica was so helpful in all of the little details.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2018

I can not recommend this venue enough!! Monica is a joy to work with! Anything you can think of she can take care of! She is also SO responsive and is there for you even in the months leading up to your wedding. Her pricing is amazing and includes so much. You can tell that Monica has a passion for what she does and loves her brides!

Sent on 07/23/2018
    The Cardinal's Nest 37
    The Cardinal's Nest 38

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2018

This was our daughters wedding and it couldn’t have gone better! Monica is fantastic!

Sent on 07/31/2018
    The Cardinal's Nest 39
    The Cardinal's Nest 40
    The Cardinal's Nest 41
    The Cardinal's Nest 42
    The Cardinal's Nest 43

Laura · Married on 05/12/2018

The Cardinals Nest is an absolute beautiful breathtaking venue. Plenty of parking, peaceful, clean and the bride and grooms cabins were above expectations. The owners are amazing and Monica was there with us every step in this day for our daughter. I highly recommend this venue to everyone that is in search of a place for their wedding. I rate this venue and the owners a perfect 5 star.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Kayla · Married on 05/12/2018

Pictutes do not give this place justice, it is absolutely gorgeous. The owners were amazing! Monica makes sure she goes above and beyond for her customers. She answers any questions you have, even if you ask the same one more than once. She was amazing and I can not say enough about her, and how sweet she is. The cabins that are provided for getting readyin and/or staying in are just beautiful. They want you to feel as comfortable as you can be. If I was to marry my husband again I’d come back to them! They made our wedding day special and for that I can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Ty · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing venue, great hospitality, overall an perfect experience for an perfect day! Would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Tina · Married on 05/05/2018

I cannot say enough about this venue! The cardinals nest wedding venue surpasses all the other in this area! The venue is so breathtaking I added no decorations at all. Monica and her husband Stan are truly amazing people. The most friendly and genuinely caring people I have met in this business! Monica helped me from the very beginning to the very end. Even thought of clear umbrellas when it was calling for rain. Our wedding was absolutely perfect!! Couldn’t have picked a more perfect place, all our guests have commented how perfect and beautiful everything was. Thank you so much Monica and Stan, we’ll be coming back for our anniversaries!

Sent on 05/06/2018
    The Cardinal's Nest 44
    The Cardinal's Nest 45
    The Cardinal's Nest 46

Brian · Married on 05/05/2018

Thank you for making our special day perfect! Could not have found a more perfect place.

Sent on 05/13/2018

Ellienay · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing venue!

'm sorry for my delay on writing a review, I've pretty busy. I got married on September 8th, 2018 and The Cardinal's Nest is just perfect. Everything was kinda last minute on my end and Monica was just excellent. She's amazing and makes everything so easy for us. She responded every single email ASAP and was super helpful all the time. We couldn't see the venue until one day before the wedding because we're from another state and I tell you that the pictures don't make justice. The venue is gorgeous!! Super pretty and you won't regret to have your wedding there. Monica is super sweet and I wish all the best! Thank you for making my day special.

Sent on 05/18/2019