The Canovas Photography Reviews

The Canovas Photography 1
The Canovas Photography 2
The Canovas Photography 3

MaryBeth · Married on 04/28/2018

I could have written a review without even seeing the pictures, truly. Working with Kelly and Courtney was a DREAM. One thing you don't want to be is stressed on your wedding day and they made everything run so seamlessly. We laughed so hard with them and loved the ideas they had for pictures. Then we received the pictures and they were above and beyond what we could have imagined, they caught every reaction and emotion effortlessly. I can't recommend them enough if you are looking for a team that is not only talented but give you the best bang for your buck hire them. You absolutely won't regret it, I promise! Thank you Kelly and Courtney, you both are amazing and I am so happy we picked you to capture such special moments for us to have for a lifetime!

Sent on 05/14/2018
    The Canovas Photography 4
    The Canovas Photography 5
    The Canovas Photography 6

The Canovas Photography's reply:

MaryBeth! You are the sweetest. THANK YOU so much for this lovely review - it means so much to us!

Cierra · Married on 10/21/2017

Kelly and her husband have been AMAZING... and we haven't even shot yet!! They were available to shoot for us the same day AND location, where our previous photographer had cancelled our engagement shoot on us last minute! They alleviated our stressful situation, and I know their photos are beautiful already, I can't wait to shoot :)

Sent on 10/18/2016

The Canovas Photography's reply:

Aww thank you Cierra! You are so sweet, we really appreciate this. Can't wait for Saturday!

Matthew · event on: 06/18/2016

Wow, wow, and wow again. If you are reading this, look no further... I was lucky enough that friends of mine booked The Canovas for their proposal & wedding last year, so I was able to see the photos (if the magical pieces of art and fairy dust magic can be called that). I knew exactly who I would be calling when it was my turn. After recently proposing to my soon to be wife, we planned a last minute trip to Disney World and were so delighted that Kelly and Courtney were able to fit us in their schedule before another shoot they had that day. They were amazing! Even when one of the Disney cast members made a scene about us being engaged and took us up in Cinderella's Castle, they joined right in on the fun; walked up with us, and stayed overtime to be with us. Kelly is a pro, she positioned us in shots that turned out amazingly (she even has a few other tricks up her sleeves), and also let us be playful to capture our true selves. They truly are the best of people, friends, and always treated us like family (while still being so professional). They sincerely deserve all the accolades of awards that they have received (weddingwire, theknot, hall of famers), look them up. Finding someone who really takes the time to get it right, with such poise, is exactly what we wanted in capturing such a momentous event for us. Thank you so much Kelly and Courtney for all that you do!! If you are still reading this, please stop and call The Canovas now to schedule them for whatever your photography needs are, they do it all.

Sent on 07/04/2016

The Canovas Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Matthew and Maria! Your engagement shoot was was one of our very favorites!

Ralph · Married on 09/04/2016

No need to look any further...Kelly and Courtney Canova are the real deal! We had a small ceremony at Reunion Resort, Kissimmee/Orlando, FL and they were on time, took hundreds of photos and were very pleasant to work with. Not to mention all of the emotions they captured in the photos, which turned out awesome.

Sent on 09/18/2016

The Canovas Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Ralph and Avison! We loved spending the day with you guys :) Here's to a great marriage!
  • O

Omar · Married on 10/24/2015

Kelly and Courtney Canova were absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding. During our wedding planning, they met with us to talk about what we would like for our wedding photographs and make sure they were able to capture everything we wanted. On our wedding day, they made us feel so comfortable being photographed and made great suggestions for candid pictures while also capturing many spontaneous moments The resulting photos came out so beautifully. They have such a unique style that really captured the magic of our wedding. Also, we are a gay couple and Kelly and Courtney worked with us as flawlessly as they would with a traditional bride and groom. We highly recommend The Canovas Photography for your wedding or any special occasion!

Kelly Canova and her husband Courtney are just wonderful! Very insightful in getting the most out of our day. It was a pleasure having them with us on our special day and providing us with such beautiful photos.
    Thanks you two ;) C+C

Sarah · Married on 03/28/2015

The Canovas are absolutely amazing. Our engagement shoot and wedding photos were so stunning. They know how to capture the moment. They are very attentive to detail and very easy to work with. I have had strangers in my town come up to me because they saw our engagement photos on Facebook and commented how great they were. Very personable and care greatly about what they do and they care about what you want for your special day!

Sent on 06/09/2015

The Canovas Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! We loved your wedding and can't wait for your family shoot coming up!

Christine · Married on 01/17/2015

I have worked with the Canovas several times over the last several years both professionally and personally and they always exceed my expectations. It is rare to find a combination of artistic, creative skills and photography expertise, but they do. I am asked who did my headshots all the time. I also worked with them at a previous job in conjunction with a bridal photo shoot and the images from that shoot were gorgeous. Very personable and professional, would highly recommend.

Lacey · Married on 12/13/2014

Kelly and Courtney Canova - Canovas Photography - are AMAZING. Not only are they professional and flexible, they are great people. They share a wonderful passion for photography, art and each other and it shows in their work. Kelly and Courtney started taking our pictures with our engagement shoot and we became friends from that day. They took amazing pictures of us and our son. The engagement shoot got rained out and they offered to reschedule for a different day at no additional cost! The day of the wedding, my guests did not even realize that they were our photographers. Everyone thought that they were just guest of the wedding - that just shows me how well they blended in and did not stand out. It was important to me to not have a ceremony/reception where the photographer was "in your face" and Kelly and Courtney were able to accomplish that. I look forward to working with Kelly and Courtney in the future. They are genuine photographers and people!

Beth · Married on 10/30/2014

Kelly and Courtney did our engagement and wedding photos. I only have one thing to say.. AWESOME! What a fun, talented, fantastic couple! I could not have asked for more! I had never had a "photo shoot" done and they made it so much fun! Kelly and Courtney were so amazing on my wedding day and after having spent time with them for the engagement shoot, it was like our buddies were there at the wedding taking pictures of us! We were sooo lucky to have found them! Kelly immediately sent me a "sneak peak" of our day and everyone in the family refers to the first picture that she sent as "The cover of a wedding magazine". It is that good! We loved having them at our wedding as photographers, but liked them so much that we included them as guests!

Kelly was so attentive through my year long planning process and was always there by text or email to answer any questions we had, and we had plenty!

Thank you Kelly and Courtney for your professional, talented, fun and amazing service!! We miss you!

Beth and Jake

• User5093866 · event on: 09/12/2015

When I decided I wanted to surprise my husband with a collection of photos for our one year anniversary, I immediately thought of The Canovas. Kelly and I spoke frequently leading up to the shoot, and she immediately understood exactly what I was looking for - something natural, not some glammed-up version of myself.

Because I knew Kelly understood my vision/ideas, I felt completely comfortable working with her on the day of the shoot. She was encouraging, and had tons of ideas. It was a lot of fun, and I felt like we were collaborators, and I wasn’t simply another name/number on her calendar of appointments.

The proofs were beautiful! It was hard culling them down to the exact number needed for the small album. My husband absolutely loved his gift. He has a photo framed on his desk at work, and an album that he can look back at for years to come.

Thanks so much for an amazing experience and, as a result, a unique and priceless gift.

I would definitely return for a future shoot :)

Sent on 01/09/2016

The Canovas Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much Jennifer. I really appreciate this :)

Angela · Married on 06/28/2014

My husband and I highly recommend the Canovas for your wedding photography. They were wonderful to work with. Kelly and Courtney are two fun, artistic, and talented people who genuinely love what they do and made our wedding day so special. The photographs are beautiful! We will be using their services for all of our future needs. Thank you Kelly and Courtney Canova!

Tania · Married on 06/14/2014

Kelly and Courtney are not only fabulous photographers but also a sweet and loving couple. They know how to capture tender moments and were so calming and professional on our big day. We keep looking for ways to use them again and again!

Stacy · Married on 05/24/2014

It was a pleasure to do business with Courtney and Kelly.

Lauren · Married on 11/02/2013

As soon as I began planning my wedding I told my husband, “Our photographer is going to be Kelly Canova no matter what”! I’ve known Kelly for almost five years and have admired her photography skills since the start. She and her husband have an impeccable eye for detail and capture the most beautiful images! Seeing the photos for the first time took my breath away because they made the time to capture what was important to me (my grandmother’s jewelry and my awesome lace boots)! Kelly even put the photos into an album so I can always remember my dream day. The Canova’s are so easy to work with and by the end of the day they feel like family! If you’re looking for a photographer who is artistic, fun, and will produce high quality photos that will make you smile every time you see them, then I recommend you hire Kelly Canova Photography. It was the best wedding decision I made—besides the “I do”, of course!

Sent on 01/05/2014

The Canovas Photography's reply:

Thank you Lauren! We loved your wedding and working with you, Trevor and your wonderful family <3

Elise · Married on 08/03/2013

Kelly and Courtney really did a great job capturing our big day! We are so happy with the pictures for both our engagement and our wedding. They took time to understand what was important to us as a couple and then incorporate that into the pictures. My husband and I both work in tv and love movies so they made us a movie poster that we printed out and had at the cocktail hour. Our guests absolutely loved it! It brought our mothers to tears. I didn't have to worry about Kelly and Courtney capturing all the fun moments of the day because everytime I would think that I wanted a picture of something they were already there! We got a lot of compliments on our pictures and also them as photographers. They were so easy to work with and really wanted to make sure that we were satisfied. We are so happy that we hired Kelly and Courtney!

Sent on 09/23/2013

The Canovas Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Elise! Your wedding was really special - we loved your family and friends and loved your surprise visit from Donald Duck!

James · Married on 07/13/2013

My wife and I were lucky enough to have Kelly, and her husband Courtney, do both our engagement and wedding photos. For our engagement shoot, we met the pair in St. Augustine. Kelly and Courtney saw inspiration in so many things. They were easy to work with and didn’t give too much confusing instruction; instead we acted naturally and still ended up looking like models! We had such a fun time working with them and by the end of the afternoon, we became fast friends.

For the wedding, Kelly and Courtney divided their tasks expertly and really worked together as a team. Prior to the ceremony, Kelly took pictures of the bride and bridesmaids getting ready, while Courtney documented the groom and groomsmen. Then, during the ceremony, Kelly and Courtney took many pictures from different angles so that they captured everything from our guests’ facial expressions to our quintessential ceremony moments. They were troopers too! Even though our ceremony took place outside in the rain, Kelly and Courtney persevered with great personalities; every shot came out beautifully.

When we saw the pictures after the wedding, there were hundreds of great shots to choose from! We really feel like Kelly captured the feeling and meaning of so much of the wedding and her beautiful pictures will be such an amazing way for us to remember the wedding and share it with friends for years to come. We couldn’t recommend Kelly Canova Photography more highly for a wedding—nobody could have been such a great blend of personality and professionalism that fit our occasion so well.

Kelly & Courtney were a pleasure to include in our wedding day plans

Patricia · Married on 04/13/2013

Our experience with Kelly and Courtney was nothing short of amazing! The photos were an absolutely beautiful representation of our wedding day. Planning a Florida wedding while living in Kentucky was stressful at times but working with Kelly was a blessing! I could go on forever about how happy I am! The best compliment I can share is that my Maid of Honor, and sister decided to use Kelly Canova Photography at her recent wedding!

Karen · Married on 04/06/2013

Kelly Canova Photography has the artistic talent that we wanted in our Wedding Photographs. When planning the wedding, Kelly asked questions and made certain that no special event was missed. We have beautiful memories of moments we will never be able to duplicate. Thank you so much, Kelly.

Sent on 06/10/2013

The Canovas Photography's reply:

Thank you Karen! Your wedding was so much fun! You and Alan know how to throw a great party :)

Kelly · Married on 03/01/2013

Kelly Canova Photography, a team of husband and wife photographers, is an amazing vendor. We used them for both our engagement photos and wedding service/reception and couldn't be happier with the photos they produced. They were nice, friendly, dedicated and fun- most importantly, they let us be us! Our guests were so impressed that many of them have asked for their contact information and plan to hire them for future weddings. The photos are AMAZING!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED from this Bride :)

Sara · Married on 02/16/2013

It was such an extreme pleasure to work with Kelly and Courtney Canova. You can really see that they love love, as they say. Their passion for their artistic craft is visible in everything they do. From discussing engagement shoot looks, our style, specific shots we wanted and more the Canova's were not only the most professional but also personal, caring, and attentive. Our photos are absolutely gorgeous and we would recommend them to every Bride and Groom!

Sent on 03/20/2013

The Canovas Photography's reply:

THANK YOU Sara! We LOVED working with you and photographing your beautiful wedding <3

Michelle · Married on 11/09/2012

Kelly and Courtney were fantastic!! Throughout my entire wedding planning process Kelly was there to answer any question I might have and also to make recommendations on other vendors! Kelly and Courtney were flexible and even came to our wedding 3 HOURS before our wedding just to get shots of us getting ready--they were fantastic!! We loved our pictures and couldn't be happier!! When the pictures were ready Kelly and Courtney invited us to there home to view the pictures together--such a special touch that really made us feel like family! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

I hired Kelly Canova Photography for my 11/2/12 Wedding reception party at Tuckhahoe mansion in Jensen Beach, FL.
    Kelly was so professional but also very easy to work with. Prior to our actual party date, we met and mapped out the shoots I would like and with whom.
    I was relying on her heavily to think of the creative shots however because we did not want your typical shots. Kelly did a great job with our family and bride/groom shots creating some very beautiful and creative photos. I have received so many compliments on our photography for this venue and would use Kelly again for sure. The other thing I really liked was the CD cover I received which was so beautiful and professional looking. Kelly also organized all of the photos into family, bride/groom, reception, decorations, etc which was a HUGE bonus!!! I ended up ordering two extra CD cases with all photos for my parents, for Christmas. Very happy!

Sent on 02/10/2013

The Canovas Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! Your reception was so lovely - it was really wonderful to be there to photograph you two and your friends and family <3

Katie · Married on 09/16/2012

Kelly and Courtney were great to work with. I interviewed a couple of photographers and I chose them because of how they interacted with me and my fiancee (and I wanted 2 photographers). They were professional, but also personal which was important to me since they would be following me around all day. I also choose them because when discussing what I was looking for in my wedding pictures, I felt they understood my vision and the emotion I was going for. Communication was important to me as well in choosing a vendor. I always received quick replies to all my emails and questions. Kelly also followed me closely on Pinterest so that on my big day she could capture my "dream" photos...which she did. My photos were absolutely beautiful!! Love my pictures.