The Camera Chick Reviews

147 | Warren, MI

147 Reviews for The Camera Chick

Camera chick was supper friendly and easy to work with.

Sent on 09/13/2014

Sandy and Tim were amazing to work with for our wedding day. They were personable, and made taking pictures easy. Guests were commenting on how nice our photographers were, and we are constantly getting compliments on our pictures. Tim and Sandy fit in great with our bridal party and were able to wrangle everyone together for group shots, as well as being sure to include my "wish list" of pictures were captured. They were so much fun to work with the entire process. I cannot wait to see the rest of our pictures, and am already recommending them to others!

Sent on 07/15/2014
  • User3304248 · event on: 06/28/2014

Not only are Sandy and Tim amazing photographers, but they are great people! They are very organized throughout the whole planning process and you can be sure your day will go smoothly with them. Sandy is great at getting people where they need to be and has a great sense of humor while doing it, and Tim is always finding creative shots. Together they are a perfect pair and made taking a ton of pictures easy and fun for everyone! We have gotten comments since the wedding from our guests about how at ease and professional our photographers were, and we already love the pictures from our sneak peak. I gave them some examples of shots I liked the looks of, and they made each one of them happen. Sandy and Tim made the entire planning process easy and added some fun to the day! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Anne · Married on 06/21/2014

Sandy & Tim are AMAZING! They have a wonderful artist eye that only true & trained professionals would have. Comments we heard from friends and family about our photos were "stunning" "absolutely beautiful" "creative" "captured amazing memories in perfect essence of the moment" "I love you photos so much it makes me want a do over of my own wedding!" They were efficient, talented, creative and approached us and our wedding party with humor & professionalism. They took our ideas and made them a reality and kept us on our schedule/timeline. They captured so many amazing moments with our guests and I didnt even know they caught them camera! I can not say enough WONDERFUL things about this team. I even made an unusual request to take a photo from my sisters wedding 2 years ago with myself, grandpa and my sister and to turn my blue bridesmaid dress into a white bridal looking gown as my grandfather had passed away 3 months before our wedding. I was blown away at how they were able to help me "create" a photo of me in a wedding gown with my grandpa. I was in tears. They made our whole experience a very positive one with photos to last a lifetime!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Lindsey · Married on 06/20/2014

Amazing to work with! Best value and the pictures are unbelievable. We could not have selected a better team to take care of capturing moments from our special day! Highly recommend to all!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Sandy and Tim were nothing short of fantastic. Before I get to the actual professionalism and photos and business side of it, I want to address how great and cool these people are. Sandy is very funny, and even though you're taking a bunch of wedding pictures, she manages to keep things light, is patient, and her personality really put us at ease. Tim is an overall great guy. He made things easy even though he took a ton of shots, was organized, and had a good time doing it. As far as the product goes, the photos and videos they took of us were really exceptional. We are so pleased with how everything turned out, all the moments that they captured that you forget about (there are many throughout the day), great family pics, custom ideas my wife had for some shots they pulled off with ease, shots of the bridesmaids and groomsmen that made us look really cool, artsy shots, funny shots, everything really. Weddings can be stressful, so it was great getting people like them, they truly wanted to do a great job. They could charge a lot more for what they do I believe. Quality people do quality work. Thanks Sandy and Tim !!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Jenna · Married on 06/14/2014

The camera chick is one of a kind! I have gotten so many compliments on the photographers and am still getting compliments. They were extremely friendly, kind, very knowledgeable and respectable.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Carla · Married on 06/07/2014

Sandy and Tim did such an amazing job. Words cannot explain how perfect they fit into my wedding. They were my favorite vendors and I couldn't imagine my wedding without them.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Nicole · Married on 05/31/2014

Tim and Sandy did an Amazing job. Made us feel very comfortable.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2014

The Camera Chick is amazing! Sandy and Tim are extremely friendly and personable, which helps you feel at ease when they are taking your photos. We used them for our engagement and wedding photos and were blown away by the quality of their work (especially at the price). So many of our family and friends have commented that the photos are stunning. Sandy not only managed to fit in all of our requested photos, but also came up with other shots that turned out amazing.

Sandy also provided the photo booth for our wedding reception. It was a huge hit with the guests. Our guests loved all of the props, and we loved the cute album that the photo booth assistants compiled for us with all of the photo booth shots!

We can't wait to use The Camera Chick for the next big event in our life!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Deanna · Married on 05/24/2014

Sandy and Tim did an amazing job: the photos turned out gorgeous and they played a huge role in making sure the day went smoothly. They were prompt, professional, knew all the photos we wanted and the style we were after, and were generous with their time. We had to change our location for pictures at the last minute and Sandy made a great recommendation that worked out better than our original plans. I cannot say enough good things about them, I recommended them to my cousin and she is using them for her wedding as well.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Patrice · Married on 05/18/2014

Sandy and Tim were so great to work with; they were professional yet fun. We haven't seen all our pictures yet, but she posted a dozen within a couple days of our wedding and they are stunning!! Family and friends had nothing but compliments on the pictures they saw.
    We even did an engagement session with them a month before the wedding and that was the best thing we could have done because it helped us get to know each other so they knew our style. They are so easy to communicate with and they have some really creative ideas.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Celeste · Married on 05/17/2014

Sandy and Tim were so awesome to work with. Every time I had any questions or concerns, Sandy responded to my e-mails super quickly. They did an amazing job on the photos that we've seen so far - I've already gotten a ton of compliments on the fantastic photographs! They were really fun to work with, and I'm glad that we had a lot of time to take some incredible photos. We can't wait to see the rest of them! Thank you both so much for being such an integral part of our big day!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Nicole · Married on 05/10/2014

I met with 3 photographers when choosing vendors, and once my fiance and I met with Sandy and Tim we knew we had found our photographers, They immediately felt like our friends and I knew that that comfort would be what we needed on our wedding day.
    First we had an engagement session, and I loved every single one of those pictures. I knew our wedding pictures would be just as perfect.
    Having so far seen our "teaser" that she posted to her blog in such a timely matter (less than a week after the wedding) makes me so excited to see the rest of them. She utilizes a style that brings so much character to each and every picture. I love how she also has a touch for capturing those candid shots.
    I love the fact that she gives us the CD with ALL The pictures and ALL the rights so we can do what we wish with OUR pictures. That to me was a requirement when choosing a photographer.
    Would definitely recommend her and Tim to anyone needing a photographer!!!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Kayla · Married on 05/09/2014

Where to beginning. Our experience with Sandy and Tim was phenomenal!!! I could've of been happier, and our photos are incredible! If you love unique and detailed photos The Camera Chick is your girl. But on top of her talent, she carries his business very well. Whenever I had a question she was quick to answer, and was on time for my wedding and made sure I got every shot I wanted. Also Sandy and Tim are completely down to earth people that it makes it so easy to work with them. They're Absolutely the most wonderful and talented people that I've ever met. I have already recommended them to everyone and anyone that I know that is getting married!!!! I couldn't thank them enough for capturing every moment on our special day! Our photos will forever be cherished by us. But ontop of me loving them both my family, bridal party and guest even complimented in how wonderful Sandy and Tim are. I HIGHLY recommend The Camera Chick to anyone! :)

Sent on 06/01/2014

Sandy and Tim were a joy to work with and absolutely wonderful people and most importantly they were able to herd my non English speaking family in one area ;) love them!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Jon · Married on 03/28/2014

Astounding, absolutely speechless! I find it hard to grasp the words to explain the expertise, beauty, and wisdom of Sandy and Tim’s art for photography. Everyone wants to keep their special memories captured forever and that picture perfect moment to cherish for a lifetime. The Camera Chick does just that! Our special day seemed to past by so swiftly and when we realized it was over, Sandy and Tim gave us the memories of a lifetime to share with family and friends just as we remembered it! Their eye for detail and spontaneous camera shots are priceless. We researched and shopped all the venues, photographers, and companies but after meeting with The Camera Chick there was no need to look any further. We received everything expected but was delivered much more! I would highly recommend there business and will definitely use them in the future!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Garrett · Married on 03/22/2014

Sandy and her assistant were extremely nice and great to work with. They were timely, professional, and had great suggestions throughout the big day. They captured some of the most unique and creative pictures I have ever seen! From puddle reflections, to great nightime shots, they were awesome! Within a few days we even had a set of ~20 great "sneak-peek" pictures, to send out to friends & family, before the entire set of pictures arrives.

Sent on 04/23/2014

Everything was wonderful! Had a great time and value her work. Were both really happy that we went with the camera chick for our wedding and appreciate all her ideas and hard work to make our special day more special.

Sent on 03/27/2014

Sandy and Tim are the best! They are unbelievably talented and professional. Their work is absolutely stunning.

Sent on 03/30/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 12/28/2013

Sandy and Tim were awesome! I truly enjoyed having them with us on our special day! I love the picture sneak peak this far! I would recommend them to everyone and so happy I chose them for my wedding!

Sent on 01/07/2014

H · Married on 12/21/2013

Sandy and Tim were amazing! They did everything they could to capture all the moments of the wedding. They were always available to talk and go over ideas and were really fun to work with on the day of the event too! I would recommend them to anyone! I got to see my preview pictures about 48 hours after the wedding on the blog and my husband and I are dying to see the rest because the few we have seen were so amazing! Thank you Sandy and Tim! You guys were amazing!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Dennis · Married on 12/14/2013

You could say our photographers did a pretty good job ;)

Our photos ended up:
    Frontpage of Reddit
    Huffington Post
    Daily Mail in the UK
    Local TV in Boston

Good people - great work.. highly recommended.

Sent on 01/09/2014

Jessica · Married on 11/23/2013

Sandy is ah-may-zing. All of our family and friends raved about her and Tim after the wedding. She's such a sweetheart! Her work is absolutely beautiful and speaks for itself. Thanks Sandy! xo

Sent on 12/08/2013

Cannot say how much we loved this company and will continue to refer Sandy and Tim to everyone!! We cannot wait to see all of our wedding photos! :)

Sent on 11/20/2013