13 Reviews for The Callippe Preserve Golf Course

12 The Callippe Preserve Golf Course Reviews

From the moment we met Claudia, we knew she would make our dreams come true for our special day at Callippe Preserve Golf Course. She is a true professional with warmth and this is reflected throughout her staff. Claudia has wedding planning down to a science (catering, rentals, vendors, timelines, etc) and her readiness to meet with us, return phone calls and emails sets a brides’s mind at ease. For example, we failed to realize in August that our outdoor ceremony in November would be completely in the dark because of daylight savings. Claudia called to inform us and right away, ideas were flowing on how to bring light into our ceremony space. Claudia recommended a florist (Yoli’s Flowers) that could not have been any more in sync with our modern romantic vision. Claudia, Yoli and my fiancé had their own HUGE secret for the ceremony. They erected a tent overlooking the golf course and adorned the space with a chandelier, candles and an arbor with the most gorgeous flowers.
After the ceremony, the staff moved the stunning arbor to our sweetheart table while our guests made their way into the clubhouse for the cocktail hour. The coconut shrimp was a big hit! The reception space was beyond beautiful and the food was delicious. The Callippe staff did a lovely job setting the guest tables (table numbers, linens, chairs, seat covers, flowers, etc). Claudia made sure to adhere to the timeline and create a memorable evening for us. I cannot thank Claudia and her staff enough for all their hard work behind the scenes. It did not go unnoticed. If there were any hiccups on the day of the wedding, I did not know of them; I was truly a guest that day. BEST DAY EVER!
Guest count: 135

Profile Picture Lilia, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

The coordinators at Callippe were great to work with! They recommended using the florist they work with, and they did a beautiful job! I sent pictures of the custom arrangements I wanted and they made it happen! I know people say something always goes wrong, or it won't look the way you picture it... our wedding was absolutely perfect and looked exactly how I had pictured! They listened to what we wanted, gave us advice, and helped us have a beautiful and fun wedding. They were always friendly, with smiles on their faces and answered all of our questions promptly. The view and setting from this location is gorgeous as well. We couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We held our wedding at Callippe, and it turned out as the perfect venue for our wedding. Claudia was very responsive and efficient, as well as the rest of the staff. The ceremony was held at the top of the green with sweeping views of the mountains. The reception room is fully open to the outside, giving amazing views and fresh air. The food was very impressive - better steak and fish than we've had in a while at any restaurant. It looks like many guests feel in love with this place too. We couldnt be happier with our experience at Callippe!

Profile Picture antoine, 8/16/14, 2 Reviews

CALLIIPPE A MUST SEE!
Big view for a small town! Black Tie or Country shic!
Staff - management, bartenders, servers are so down to earth & accommodating!
DID I MENTION THE VIEW~
Food, YUM!
Drinks, they have it!
Our cocktail hour platters were beautiful! We left everything in their hands and did not disappoint.
AND THE VIEW ~
You can see more pics on their Facebook page.
DON'T FORGET THE VIEW
Thank you so much Callippe!
~The Lowes

Profile Picture Sophia, 8/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We loved Callippe. They were so friendly and nice, very helpful with everything !!!

Profile Picture Renee, 5/31/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This review is long overdue! My wedding was absolutely perfect! Claudia did an outstanding job! The moment I walked into Callippe I knew I had found the perfect place and then my mom and I met Claudia and it was a done deal. Claudia was exceptional at planning and meeting our needs. Her assistant Tiffany was pleasant and professional. There is not one thing I would have wanted done differently, it was the best day! The site is beautiful and the transformation to an elegant/classy atmosphere was perfection! The natural beauty of the setting made for gorgeous pictures. Thank you Claudia and Tiffany!
-Sheri Catalano Wight (married 3/2/13)

Profile Picture Sheri, 3/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When my husband and I got engaged we went to Callippe and met with Tiffany right away. Tiffany was up front with everything from the get go, she answered all of our questions. We were so impressed we booked the date that day. Leading up to the wedding Tiffany was very helpful via email, any silly question I had I got a prompt answer. The taste testing was amazing we definitely were not prepared for the large portions we loved being able to take another bite of the things we loved we really got a good taste of how amazing the food would be. The day before the wedding Tiffany was awesome, she handled the rehearsal and then listened as I had my full blown crazy bride diagrams out and she said it would all be just how I wanted. That night I didn't drought that things would be anything but amazing because I didn't trust Tiffany and her staff but because I had these pictures in my head and I wanted it to be just like that. On the day of I was speechless, not only was it everything I dreamed of but it was so much more. The food by far blew any expectation we had out of the water, our family and friends raved about the meal as well. not only do they know how to throw a party but they know how to cook great food! The whole crew at Callippe did an amazing job making our day a hit. We could not thank them enough, our day was beyond amazing because of the dedication of the staff at Callippe.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved the venue and so did all of our guests! Everyone had a great time and enjoyed the beautiful views and perfect weather. Marc and staff were so much fun and worked well with our other vendors. Marc took us on the course with our photographers to capture some amazing photos. This vendor goes the extra mile to make sure to take care of your needs and make your day extra special. I can not imagine that there could be a more friendly, personable place to have a reception than at Callippe.

Profile Picture Diana, 10/24/09, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had such a wonderful wedding reception up at Callippe! We were privelidged to be the first wedding up there! Marc and his staff went above and beyond to help us with whatever we needed. We got numerous compliments on how great the food was! If I could do it over again I would definatley have our wedding there!

Profile Picture Catherine, 9/19/09, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place was amazing! The cost you couldn't beat. Claudia and Tiffany were so helpful and made sure everything was perfect. The views you just can't beat, especially as the sun begins to set. I would highly suggest this venue to anyone that is looking to have a gorgeous day at a gorgeous venue, but not be out thousands of dollars. There is amazing locations to take photos and it was a blast having the whole wedding party be able to drive down in golf carts. You won't go wrong if you book this place.

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The entire staff far exceeded our expectations. The coordinators were supportive, and our guests raved about the food. If we were do it all over again, we would definitely choose Callippe. Thank you Callippe for making our day perfect. Barb & Robert

Profile Picture User3366922, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews