The Cake Studio Reviews

The Cake Studio 4
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/21/2019

The Most Delicious Cake!

I tried a sample of the chocolate chip cookie dough flavor at a bridal event I went to and it was amazing! I knew I had to have this cake at my wedding. When we met with Erin to go over my vision and try flavors, she really encouraged us to get what we wanted and not just do traditional flavors because we thought that is what guests would like. I am so happy she said this because I included my favorite flavors, chocolate chip cookie dough and cookies and cream. All of our guests could not stop talking about how good the cake was!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Becky · Married on 12/22/2018

Great Cake!

The Cake Studio baked the groom’s cake for the rehearsal dinner the night before our wedding. My husband is a huge Under Armour and golf fan so I thought it would be cool to have Jordan Spieth's golf bag be the cake. Erin nailed my vision! Not only did it look incredible, but it tasted great! It was also cool how the entire thing was edible, the golf clubs, golf balls everything. Everyone could not stop talking about the cake the entire wedding weekend! If you are looking for a cool cake for your groom (or a three tier wedding cake) would, highly recommend The Cake Studio. Erin is very talented!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    The Cake Studio 5
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/07/2018

Best cake I have ever had

This cake is not only delicious, but beautiful! If you want flavor AND design for your wedding cake, I would recommend. Only negative is when they delivered the cake, they put it down on one of my centerpieces and left.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    The Cake Studio 6
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 10/07/2018

Most Unique and Best Wedding Cake Ever!!!!!!!

I wanted to thank you so much for the amazing cake that you provided for Allison and Jon's wedding on October 7th at the 1840's Plaza City Lites Room. It really was spectacular and delicious as well. I received numerous compliments on the design and the tasty treat that it was. Even the photographer remarked about the best cake she has ever seen so I take that as a great compliment since she sees all kinds of weddings and wedding cakes. The cake design really followed the theme of the fall wedding and was certainly unique. We got to take home the leftover cake and enjoy all of the 4 flavors, including matcha green tea, until it was gone. You have a great gift for making wedding (and other) cakes. I highly recommend using The Cake Studio for all of your cake needs.

The bride wrote:
    I completely agree with this.

Thank you so much for making such a beautiful and delicious wedding cake. From the beginning, you were friendly, vibrant, accommodating, and we were very confident having you as our cake vendor. You went above and beyond to make sure the recipe for our unique cake was perfect. You were able to supply us with all of our indecisive choices and set our minds at ease. It was perfect, and I will make sure to recommend you to anyone in the future!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful and Delicious Cake!!

I loved working with Erin to design our wedding cake! Extremely easy to work with and has a beautiful cake shop. During the design process, she sends beautiful sketches that help to narrow down the exact design for the cake, and she really got our style and feel with just a few details about our wedding. Most importantly, the cake is delicious!! She is now our go to for events in the future!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Celia · Married on 06/02/2018

We loved The Cake Studio!! Erin is awesome - she designed the perfect cake for us, and it was DELICIOUS. We had our wedding at the zoo and wanted something animal-themed but not too over-the-top and she hit the nail on the head. We're going to get every major occasion cake from The Cake Studio from now on. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 06/20/2018
    The Cake Studio 7
    The Cake Studio 8

Trish · Married on 01/12/2018

We have ordered several cakes from The Cake Studio, and each one has been both beautiful and delicious. Erin is a true cake artist and will design a cake to look exactly like what you describe. Her cakes become the centerpiece of any event, almost too beautiful to cut, but you will be so glad you did.

Jenna · Married on 01/06/2018

Erin was amazing and so easy to work with for my wedding. The cake turned out better than I could have imagined and not to mention the flavors were delicious.... Cookie Dough & Neapolitan! Thank you Erin!!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Karen · Married on 10/16/2017

The Cake Studio has the most delicious and creative cakes. I can always count on Erin and her staff to create a masterpiece for any occasion.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/30/2017

Erin does not disappoint. Her cakes are so beautifully done that you almost don't want to ruin the piece of art she has created. However, you'll be glad you did once you get a taste. They are as delicious as they are beautiful. She is extremely easy to work with and is such a sweet person.

KK · event on 08/20/2017

The Cake Studio has taken our family celebrations to a whole new level! From over the top creative cakes to the amazing cake pints, dessert is always a win.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Krista · Married on 08/19/2017

Erin was very knowledge & so easy to work with. My guests raved over the cake. Not only was it beautiful, it was delicious. The Cake Studio exceeded my expectations!

Jim · Married on 08/10/2017

The Cake Studio made the most genius, deliciously fabulous cake I've ever seen and eaten. I can't recommend them enough. They are creative, kind and brilliant. Perfect!

Sent on 08/25/2017

melanie · Married on 02/18/2017

The Cake Studio is the BEST!! When faced with a last minute cancellation for my fiance's 40th birthday cake; she came thru above and beyond! The bourbon bottle cake was a huge hit!! Not only did it look amazing; it tasted even BETTER!!! I cannot wait to plan another event just to have an excuse to have a cake made! Erin made the stressful situation a breeze; her professionalism is top notch!

Sent on 03/13/2017

THe cake turned out gorgeous and was so tasty! Thank you for your hard work and making our vision a reality.

Sent on 03/10/2017

Sabrina Trently · Married on 03/26/2018

3.6
      2.0

Great Taste

I took so long to write a review because I could not decide whether to write a positive or negative review. I decided to go with a bit of both. The Cake Studio has the best tasting cake I have ever had. They have a simple taste testing process that allows you to test several flavors and work with a designer to choose exactly what you want. However, I ordered a small cake for the groom and I and ordered three different flavors of cake pints for everyone else, but the cake pints were not correct. The flavors were strawberry, chocolate chocolate, and vanilla vanilla. The strawberry flavor is vanilla cake, strawberry preserves, and strawberry buttercream. It is absolutely delicious and was my favor at the testing. I raved about it to all my family members and they were excited to try it. Instead, the "strawberry" cake pints that arrived were vanilla cake, strawberry buttercream, and something that tasted like peanut butter fudge. There were no strawberry preserves in any of the cake pints. It was severely disappointing and highly upsetting that not only did we not get what we paid for, but that all of my guests did not get to try the wonderful cake that we were all excited for. I will leave it up to you to decide if this was a good or bad review.

Sent on 12/08/2018

The Cake Studio's reply:

Hi Sabrina!
    I am sorry you were not happy with the taste of the mini Strawberry Vanilla CakePints. I wish you had reached out to me sooner! The CakePints are made with the same cake and fillings you enjoyed during our consultation. Because of the way the jars are packed, the flavors can meld together and take on a different consistency. I'm not sure what could have tasted like "peanut butter fudge" because we don't have peanut butter on our menu. I appreciate your feedback. I will be sure to clarify the differences during future consultations.