The Cake Studio Reviews

The Cake Studio 6
The Cake Studio 7

Petergay Wignall-Aurelis 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Best cake I ever had.

I live in New York so let me tell you that's it is a stressful experience trying to find the perfect Baker in Florida from New York. Mercedes made my search for a cake so easy. She was so patient and very transparent with me about all everything I asked. We even did a cake tasting which she wrapped perfectly and shipped it to me. Our meeting in person was even more professional. Towards the end, my cake turned out absolutely perfect . It was EXACTLY what I asked for. I got compliments all night. I would definitely recommend again

Sent on 08/12/2019
    The Cake Studio 8

The Cake Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Roxy! I really enjoyed making this design for you. I wish you a lifetime of wedded bliss! 馃挄
  • Deliris

Deliris Ruiz Perez 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Beyond expectations

Our cake was for a mermaid-themed quincea帽ero. Amazing customer service. Mercedes really took the time to listen and make sure the cake and desserts were exactly what we were asking for. The cake was designed to our specifications. The details of everything we asked for were beyond anything we expected. The flavor of the cake was to die for. So succulent. We had the strawberry lemonade flavor, my daughter鈥檚 favorite drink. It really exceeded everything we hoped it would be. I also ordered desserts鈥攃ake pops, salted caramel chocolate cupcakes, strawberry macaroons, and chocolate covered pretzels (I don鈥檛 have the pictures). Everything was just so beautiful and so good in flavor. TCS truly, truly has it all. I will never again go to anyone else. I will be forever their customer. And Mercedes is super gracious to work with.

Sent on 08/14/2019
    The Cake Studio 9

The Cake Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Deliris, for your kind words. I truly enjoyed working with you and making her Quinces extra sweet. :)

Vanessa Villegas 路 Married on 11/02/2018

Stunning cakes

Mercedes is amazing at her craft. She sits with you long before your event to work out each and every detail to make sure that everything you want is expressed. Upon seeing our wedding cake, I could not have imagined it better myself. Mercedes's creation was complimented by everyone who attended, and the time and detail of her work shows how much she loves what she does. Her flowers were so delicately made, some guests thought they were fresh flowers!!! Her prices are very reasonable and will work with anyone on any budget! We cannot thank The Cake Studio enough for your amazing and delicious creation.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Christie 路 Married on 10/27/2018

You will not be disappointed!!

Mercedes was absolutely amazing! She has such a warm personality and was so great to work with! She kept great professional contact and reassured you every step of the way. I was designing my whole wedding on my own so I came with my own drawn out cake designs and printed out Pinterest ideas because I had a planned out vision. Mercedes fell in love with my ideas and had no issues making my vision come to life. We had a cake tasting with cute cupcakes with the flavors we picked out from her list. We loved 2 flavors, dulce de leche and cuban conga (guava and cheese), and couldn't decide on just one so she told us we could use both! I was so excited! The day of our wedding we ate both flavors and they were so moist, everyone complimented us on how delicious they were! We decided not to save the first layer cake and allowed the venue to cut it. We're hoping to use her services again for a 1 year anniversary cake and most definitely order cuban conga!

Sent on 12/01/2018

The Cake Studio's reply:

Thank you Christie. It was such a pleasure working with you and Giancarlo. I wish you a lifetime of wedded bliss!
  • Kimberly

Kimberly 路 Married on 05/05/2018

We gave her the theme of our wedding Fire and Ice and she ran with it. Cupcakes were flavorful and very moist.

Sent on 05/18/2018
    The Cake Studio 10
    The Cake Studio 11
    The Cake Studio 12

Sarra 路 Married on 04/28/2018

Mercedes was amazing! She pulled off an amazing vegan cake. It was beautiful and tasty.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Kristy 路 Married on 04/14/2018

Mercedes, owner of The Cake Studio, is top notch! She was friendly, communicative, professional, and talented! We are so happy we chose her to make our wedding cake! It was beautiful, decadent, and delicious!

Sent on 04/20/2018
    The Cake Studio 13

Paola 路 Married on 04/08/2018

Mercedes was wonderful and her cake was delicious!! He had two different flavors ( amaretto with raspberry and cream cheese filling cake and dulce de leche cake with caramel filling). She listen to what we wanted and gave us suggestions. I liked that she made a sketch of how the cake was going to look specially because I鈥檓 a very visual person. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/15/2018
    The Cake Studio 14

The Cake Studio's reply:

Thank you Paola. It was a pleasure working with both of you and meeting your family. I wish you and Josean a lifetime of happiness!

Susan 路 Married on 03/24/2018

Amazing experience. Mercedes made the cake for my daughter in laws baby shower. I showed her a photo and from there she took care of everything. There was no stress and the cake was the hit of the whole party. Not only was it absolutely gorgeous but it was so incredibly delicious! I highly highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/27/2018
    The Cake Studio 15

The Cake Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Susan! I truly enjoyed making this adorable design.

Anita 路 Married on 11/06/2017

Mercedes is just too AWESOME!!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    The Cake Studio 16

Amber 路 Married on 10/29/2017

Working with Mercedes made my now husband and I feel like we were on a TV cake show! She sent us a huge list of different cake fillings and flavors to see which ones we would like to try and had us send in our favorites as well as pictures of cakes we liked to give her an idea of our style. Once we sat down for our tasting we were blown away with all the flavor she packed into her cakes. We reviewed the images we sent her together and she started drawing our cake right then!! Mercedes didn't stop until we we're 100% happy with our cake design. I contacted her privately to create a special groom's cake that was the total hit at the wedding! What guy wouldn't want an exact replica of an Xbox with a football coming out the top with his favorite team!? Her cakes we're not only awesome to look at but also hard to stop eating!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Carissa 路 Married on 10/14/2017

The Cake Studio was extremely professional through out the entire process! Wedding planning can be a stressful time and Mercy helps you through that. We wanted different and creative flavors for our wedding cake and she went above and beyond to create awesome flavors and a beautiful cake!! My husband and I wore converse in our reception and The Cake Studio went as far and making custom converse for the back of our cake, it was the best surprise of the day! Her attention to detail and true passion for what she does shows in the gorgeous cakes she makes. My family and friends could not stop talking about how delicious the cake was! Thank you to the Cake Studio for helping make our big day so special!

Sent on 11/08/2017
    The Cake Studio 17
    The Cake Studio 18
    The Cake Studio 19

Lourdes 路 Married on 10/14/2017

The most beautiful and most delicious coconut wedding cake I have ever had.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Jeanne 路 Married on 09/16/2017

The cake was gorgeous. The flavors and design was amazing. She has great ideas and is a pleasure to work with. Very flexible & professional. My daughter was so excited about her birthday cake and her favorite flavors. Thanks!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Angie 路 Married on 09/15/2017

Look no further because Mercedes from The Cake Studio is the one to make your cake!!! She made the whole experience memorable from the tasting to the day of the wedding. Our tasting went extremely well, our favorite was the coconut and dulce de leche but to be honest all the flavors were delicious! The day of the wedding I was beyond happy to see that she made my vision of the cake come true. It was perfect and our guest loved the cake as well, some of them even took togo boxes with them :)

Sent on 10/14/2017

Linda 路 Married on 08/05/2017

The cake for my mom's 60th birthday was beyond our expectations. Cake Studio was very easy to work with as well. Highly recommend

Sent on 10/01/2017

Lori 路 Married on 06/18/2017

Exquisite cake!! Exquisite service!! A must recommendation!!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Reinaldo 路 Married on 12/17/2016

MOST AMAZING & BEST TASTING CAKE YOU WILL EVER HAVE!

When my wife Vivian and I were deciding on our wedding cake, we immediately knew whom we were going to use. From the beginning, Mercedes was truly amazing! She is so friendly, accommodating and creative! She asked us about our wedding theme, colors and any additional ideas we had to determine how to create our wedding cake. She even brought us such wonderful samples to try. Her flavors are seriously to die for! We instantly fell in love with her Amaretto Cherry Cheesecake, Dulce De Leche and Cuban Conga! We definitely knew we wanted to have a combination of these flavors in our cake.

Mercedes is such a fantastic artist and was able to come up with the perfect design! She incorporated so many elements into our Great Gatsby themed fondant wedding cake. Our cake consisted of four tiers of intricate details on each level, which included gold sequins, pearls, an elaborate art deco design, white orchids and feathers! She even added a special surprise on the back of the cake (a fondant figurine of Donatello from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) to pose as a groom cake! When we saw the cake at our wedding reception for the first time, we were completely blown away at how she captured every aspect of our imagination to make the perfect wedding cake! Our guests were extremely amazed! Not only did the cake look marvelous, the taste and flavor of every single layer was so delicious! The cake did not last long either, as guests continued to crave additional helpings! We can't thank Mercedes enough for how hard she worked to make us the most decadent and perfect wedding cake! She is the greatest! Do yourself a favor and hire her immediately! Her beautiful cakes will completely STEAL THE SHOW!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Sequoya 路 Married on 10/03/2015

The cake and cupcakes tasted amazing and were so moist. The only unfortunate thing was there wasn't anything left. The guest ate it all and didn't leave anything for me to enjoy later. I loved the design. I would definitely recommend the Cake Studio to friends.

Sent on 10/08/2015

The Cake Studio's reply:

Sequoya... thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm glad you all enjoyed the flavors. Also, please call me whenever you'd like extra cupcakes... on me!

Congratulations to both of you!

Alisa 路 Married on 10/03/2015

Mercedes and her team at The Cake Studio did an AMAZING job on our 4-tier wedding buttercream frosted wedding cake, that had the flawless appearance of fondant. Everything on the cake matched the details we discussed at our tasting, were Mercedes customized our cake using several pictures I found online. I also had the team make the groom's cake, which turned out to be a hit! Mercedes was so great to work with on this because I kept going back-and-forth between ideas and she was perfectly okay with me changing the design a few weeks before our wedding day. To surprise my groom, I had a UF gator wearing a UCF jersey on the cake, as my husband has grown up loving the Florida Gators and became a UCF where we met. It was a perfect combo for us and the cake created the reaction I was hoping for from our guests, and of course, surprised my husband! We would definitely recommend this vendor!

Sent on 10/11/2015
  • User5528462 路 2+ years ago

Mercedes blew me away with her recipes and came through full-force when she delivered the cupcakes. Everyone had outstanding feedback on the display - I sent her a picture and she made it happen!

Sent on 10/15/2015

maritza 路 Married on 05/15/2015

Mercedes she is the owner of this company when I met her with my fianc茅 then I explained to her we wanted all Latin flavors she was able to do that she's a very kind person very professional..... When we went to meet her my fianc茅 all he wanted was pineapple and coconut he did not care what design I picked as long as I was happy she work with me made sketches she is an amazing talented woman the cake was amazing more than what I expected I Highly recommend this vendor...

Maritza and Carlos
    11-7-2014

Sent on 11/20/2014

Mary Kate 路 Married on 04/11/2015

Mercedes was our first cake consultation and not only was her cake delicious but she really took the time to understand and draw out the design we wanted for our cake, which was somewhat unusual. We went to two other vendors and not only did we like the taste of her cake better but none of the other vendors seemed to get our design and tried to get our design/shape to fit in their pre-made made shapes/sizes. Mercedes was the only one who got our "vision" and was excited to create something different. We were absolutely thrilled with our cake on our wedding day, it was not just delicious but truly a piece of art. If you are a bride who wants a truly unique, and of course tasty cake you should absolutely meet with Mercedes.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Nadia 路 Married on 02/28/2015

Would recommend rhis company to any anyone. Extremely professional; cake was perfect!!!

Sent on 03/21/2015