The Cake Shop CNY Reviews

11 Reviews for The Cake Shop CNY

• Stephanie

Stephanie Ingram · Married on 09/28/2019

Exceptional!

I can not recommend Stacey enough. She truly brought my vision for my wedding cake to life. She is extremely talented and was easy to work with. Not only was the cake gorgeous, it was delicious!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • JoAnna

JoAnna · Married on 09/14/2019

Stacey is so talented and knowledgeable!

The cake Stacey made for our wedding was beautiful, and the desserts were out of this world. Cake tasting was a enjoyable, as Stacey is so talented and knowledgeable about all things wedding. She offered suggestions on achieving the 'dessert table' look I was going for in regards to mixing mini cupcakes, cake bites and rice crispy treats as well as how many of each to order. I also love that she offers a small cake at your one year anniversary (to save you form freezing and eating your wedding cake a year later). We opt'd for delivery of the items, and Stacey placed and 'styled' everything which I didn't expect. I was happy with entire experience and highly suggest Stacey to anyone looking for a professional, talented cake artist.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan Rogers · Married on 08/31/2019

Delicious and beautiful

The cake was delicious and beautiful. Loved the option to include cake bites and cup cakes to give variety.! Stacey was flexible to change number of tiers after i found my topper, and to include florals from my florist on day of. Definitely recommend. And she includes an anniversary cake so i didn't have to save from day of. Yum!

Sent on 10/04/2019

The Cake Shop CNY's reply:

Hi Meagan, Thank you so much for the lovely review! Your wedding was so beyond stunning and we were so happy to be able to contribute to it!
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Experience

I can’t say enough about what an amazing job Stacey does. From the initial email, to the cake testing, to added requests and finally to the wedding day, the experience was great. We had SO many compliments about the cake and Rice Krispie treats. And we definitely didn’t complain about getting to eat leftover wedding cake for the week after the wedding :) So happy to have had The Cake Shop CNY be part of day! (Photo props to SRW Joyce Photography & Dessert stand props to She Rents Vintage)

Sent on 12/08/2019

The Cake Shop CNY's reply:

Hi Ashleigh, Thank your for the beautiful review! You two were such a pleasure to work with. And despite the weather it sounded like, and looked like you have the most beautiful wedding, and that is the sign of true love! I wish you and Michelle a lifetime of happiness! Thank you for choosing us to be part of your special day.

Amanda · Married on 07/20/2019

A Baking Artist

From the moment we met Stacey I knew no matter what type of cake we went with it would be perfect. Little did she know I would change my mind about 10 times before finalizing the cake design. Come wedding day the cake was delivered and set up with no issue and the cake bites were a hit with our guests. Everyone loved the cake and the different unique flavor combinations. Thank you Stacey for the most beautiful cake and for helping to make our wedding day that much more perfect. You are a true artist!!

Sent on 07/23/2019

The Cake Shop CNY's reply:

Thank you Amanda, I loved getting to make your cakes and treats! Your unique vision brought together a stunning dessert set up and wedding! you guys were such a pleasure to work with!
  • Sam

Sam Pike · Married on 07/20/2019

The cake of our dreams!

Once I reached out to Stacey via email, I knew I was in good hands for our wedding cake. She took my inspiration photo and crafted a cake so beautiful it was as if she took it right out of my mind! During the planning process Stacey was quick to respond and very helpful when making decisions. Our guests LOVED the cake and said it was the best wedding cake they had ever had. Highly recommend The Cake Shop CNY to anyone planning a wedding or event in the area!!

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine M · Married on 06/29/2019

Best cake in Central New York!

Stacey was an absolute joy to work with from beginning to end. She is thoughtful and creative in her flavors and combinations - she sent us a list of both all options and some suggested combinations, and we actually spoke on the phone in advance of our tasting and developed a unique combo together (that we ended up going with for our wedding cake!). She provides an advance tasting option in her adorable storefront in Skaneateles (worth the drive - and you can have a beer across the way at Finger Lakes on Tap afterwards!) and the cake itself was stunning, delicious, and delivered flawlessly. She also did the rest of our dessert bar including rice crispy treats and "cake pops" which were literally wiped clean from the dessert table by the end of the evening. I highly recommend Stacey - we have eaten lots of cake across Central New York and she is our favorite!

Sent on 08/02/2019

The Cake Shop CNY's reply:

Katherine, Thank you so much for you lovely words! You guys were such a pleasure to work with, and your wedding was not only one of the most unique I've seen, but absolutely stunning! I was so happy to be a part of it!

Kate · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful and delicious cakes!

Besides for marrying my husband, the next thing I was most excited for was this wedding cake. Cake Shop of CNY provided the most beautiful and delicious cake! I was blown away by the flavor choices and the elegant designs. We looked at a lot of bakeries and there was no comparison. These cakes are so elevated and modern and delicious!

Sent on 05/14/2019

The Cake Shop CNY's reply:

Hi Kate! Thank you for the beautiful review! You all were such a pleasure to work with! Everything looked so beautiful and lovely at the venue! I hope you had the best day ever and I wish you and Chris a Lifetime of happiness!
  • F

Franklin · Married on 10/07/2018

Most delicious cake we have ever eaten!

We cannot sing the praises of Stacey and The Cake Shop highly enough! From the moment we sat down we knew it was a fit. Her flavors are unreal and her hospitality and professionalism sore. The creative designs she brings to her cakes are artful, with a balance between delicious and beautiful.

We got a three-tier cake with Cookie Monster and Spring Bloom. An unexpected but delicious combination. All of our guests raved about the cake and looked beautiful in our photos. Thanks, Stacey for all of your work!

Sent on 02/17/2019

The Cake Shop CNY's reply:

Thank you so much Franklin! You all were such a pleasure to work with and your wedding looked beautiful! Warmest wishes - Stacey

JordanAnn · Married on 08/18/2018

The Cake Shope of CNY was perfect for my labor day wedding! So accommodating, detail oriented, and made our tasting the best part of our wedding experience by miles! I went in not knowing anything about what I wanted! However, I came out knowing this dream I could not get out of my head just got made into real life. And on my wedding day when I saw my dessert buffet, and wedding cake, with all the compliments I got on both the taste and the look I knew I could not have picked anywhere else to go. They also recommended me to other trustworthy vendors who helped make my day fantastic. If you are in need of a baker for anything use the Cake Shop CNY! They had gluten free options as well which was very important to me!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Jane · Married on 07/28/2018

While searching for wedding cake vendors, we set up a tasting with Stacey at her lovely home in Skaneateles. As soon as we tasted the first piece of cake, which was vanilla cake with raspberry buttercream filling, we knew we could stop searching! Each of the four individual cakes we tasted on that day were incredible and the most difficult part was having to narrow down the choices because we wanted them all! While we ended up going with chocolate cake with peanut butter buttercream for our main cake, the absolute best part of The Cake Shop is their cake bites! The convenience of being able to serve our guests with little pieces of cake on a stick, that we could offer in multiple flavors, was incredible. Instead of having to serve the cake right after dinner, or worry about our guests having to carry plates around the reception, people could just grab a cake bite and head right back to the dance floor! The Cake Shop CNY is one of the best choices we made while planning our wedding. We highly recommend that you make the same choice, you won't regret it!

Sent on 08/26/2018