The Cake Mom & Co. Reviews

6 | Paducah, KY

6 Reviews for The Cake Mom & Co.

Marlene Lyon · Married on 08/16/2014

My cake was spectacular, exactly like I had envisioned it. We received rave reviews from family and friends on how great the cake tasted.

I would highly recommend the Cake Mom to create your wedding or special event cake.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Rachael · Married on 06/08/2013

They really worked with my budget and were very flexible. And to top it all off, their product was amazing!! A year after our event, people still were talking about their cakes they made for us - and wanting to get their information!

The Cake Mom & Co.'s reply:

Thank you for your sweet words! Your wedding was such fun -- thank you again for letting us be part of it! :)

Rachael · Married on 11/10/2012

The Cake Mom and Co. did an AWESOME job with the Groom's cake on our wedding day! My husband is an avid hunter, and ironically the only day available in our church for us to get married was opening day of deer season (haha!), so a "hunting themed" cake for him was a must! Emily took my idea and ran with it, and even sent me hand-drawn proofs the next day! She was very enthusiastic and informative, and took all my thoughts into consideration- my budget, my ideas, and my concerns. Everyone at the wedding LOVED the cake- it looked great and tasted even better! I will definitely use The Cake Mom and Co. again!

The Cake Mom & Co.'s reply:

Your cake was so fun to make! I'm so happy we were able to create such a fitting groom's cake for your special day. :)

Jodi · Married on 04/01/2011

I ordered a 2 tier fondant cake for my mothers surprise 60th birthday party. I told her the color scheme, and she came up with a fun, colorful, eye pleasing cake. She was quick to respond to my questions, and made sure we were happy with the product. Delivery charge was VERY affordable (and so worth it) and my mother was so impressed with her cake that she didn't want to cut into it. Cut we did, and not only was it pretty to look at, but it was also delicious! Would recommend to anyone!!!

Sent on 04/05/2011

The Cake Mom & Co.'s reply:

Thank you for your kind review Jodi! I still remember your mom's cake very well, and it was one of my first big orders back when I first got started. Thank you again for your order!

Tanya · event on: 03/08/2014

The Cake Mom took my vision of the cake and turned it into a reality. It tasted great too!

Cindy · event on: 06/15/2014

Emily was very flexible and easy to work with. The cake was adorable and DELICIOUS, perfect. The cupcakes were a hit.

Sent on 07/02/2014