The Cake Lady Custom Cakes Reviews

The Cake Lady Custom Cakes 6
The Cake Lady Custom Cakes 7

Victoria Armstead · Married on 04/28/2019

Better than I envisioned

The Cake Lady went above and beyond expectations for our wedding cake. The staff were professional and kind. Awesome experience!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 04/26/2019

Best cake in the area

The cakes were so moist and delicious. Pricing was Definetly on point, pricing was awesome for a wedding cake. Stacy the owner is super sweet and loved her from the start.

Sent on 05/06/2019
    The Cake Lady Custom Cakes 9
  • Jasen

Jasen · Married on 04/26/2019

Cake was amazing!

Our cake was absolutely beautiful and Staci was amazing to work with! Everyone loved the look of the cake and loved the flavors, especially us. :) Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 03/16/2019

Great cake!

We enjoyed working with the Cake Lady for our wedding! We were able to purchase a four tier cake with each tier being a different flavor. The cake was delicious and looked amazing!

Sent on 03/23/2019
    The Cake Lady Custom Cakes 10
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing and delicious

Stacy is awesome. I loved my wedding cake and there are so many flavors to choose from. We loved the pink champagne flavor. I brought her a picture of what I wanted and she created it even better than the picture. Thank you so much Stacy for such a wonderful and delicious cake.

Sent on 04/03/2019
    The Cake Lady Custom Cakes 11
  • Paola

Paola · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing cake

Stacy is awesome to work with and the cake was absolutely delicious! I took a 150 guest 4 tier pink champagne cake. Everyone at the wedding would not stop talking about it even days after. Perfectly done and went well with my wedding. I know where I will shop my cakes from now on :)

Sent on 11/22/2018

Peggy · Married on 07/28/2018

We were very pleased with our wedding cake! The two flavors we chose were so moist and delicious. Thank you so much Staci for making our day special.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Gwen · Married on 05/19/2018

The Cake Lady made our dream wedding cake and it was such a big hit with everyone!

Jackie · Married on 04/29/2018

Staci was awesome to work with! She had so many pictures that you could look through for ideas and she was open to your thoughts but knows what’s good for cakes and will let you know if there’s something else she would recommend. The cake flavors are to die for! I wish I lived local to buy all my cakes from her. We had the pink champagne cake and I got so many compliments about the cake tasting so good! She was very flexible and accommodating with our meetings since we weren’t local and were only in town for certain days/times. She was recommended by a friend and I would 100% recommend her to anyone!

James · Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing job truly lived up to your reputation thank you so much for the delicious cake from start to finish you were so helpful

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/24/2018

When we met with Staci, we gave her details of our theme and our colors, the flavor we wanted, and basically that was it. We knew she did amazing work and I just trusted her to make an amazing wedding cake. When I tell you how amazed I was when I saw the cake, I was literally BLOWN away. She captured our vision perfectly. When we had to cut into it I really didn’t want to because of how awesome it looked lol. Not only that, but it tasted AMAZING! Some people had two slices(usually wedding cakes don’t taste great, so we were so happy with that). I will definitely use Staci again-Thank you so much!!

Sent on 04/01/2018

The Cake Lady Custom Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. We are going to be putting together a video testimonial page for our website and would love you guys to be part of that. Are you interested?? You can email me a video, or we can do one here at the shop with an 8x10 picture of the cake you can hold. Pleast think about it. We are only asking 5 or 6 couples to participate and we would really love to showcase you and your cake.

Linda · Married on 02/24/2018

The Cake Lady matched our cake to the invitations. It was lovely and delicious.

The Cake Lady Custom Cakes 12

Diana · Married on 01/28/2018

I used the cake lady for cupcakes for my wedding. They delivered them to the site and we’re fresh and full of flavor. The only complaint I would have is they seemed smaller then the inserts delivered in which means they were rocking around during delivery. Custom boxes of the right size would help or bigger cupcakes to fit the current inserts.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Laura · Married on 11/18/2017

The cake lady (the fabulous and incredibly sweet Staci Dunn) made my wedding cake and it was absolutely beautiful. Staci is so awesome and she really listened to me and translated my vision into the cake of my dreams. Not only was the cake beautiful,it was absolutely delicious and she was a pleasure to work with. I will recommend her to anyone and everyone I know that needs a cake for any occasion. Thank you Staci. Can’t wait to eat the anniversary piece, I’m sure it will be just as delicious!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Happy · Married on 11/12/2017

Great experience with The Cake Lady, our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious! We were booked for a venue in Plantation, FL the cake was delivered and set up on time. We couldn't have asked for a better vendor. We will be sure to use her services for future events. Mr. & Mrs. Joseph

Sent on 02/10/2018
    The Cake Lady Custom Cakes 13

The Cake Lady Custom Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. We were blessed to be part of your wedding team.

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2017

Staci was wonderful to work with. The cake she created not only looked beautiful but also tasted amazing. Our guests were pleasantly surprised when they tasted our lavender lemon cake! It was hard to narrow down one flavor because there were so many good options! You won't be disappointed in choosing the Cake Lady. We will be back for any other occasion cakes we need in the future or even just for a cupcake :-)

Sent on 12/26/2017

The Cake Lady Custom Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for the great feedback. It was truly our pleasure to create your dream wedding cake.

Melissa · Married on 10/28/2017

Staci was absolutely wonderful to work with! Our guests are still raving about the beautiful cake she custom designed for us!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Sandra · Married on 05/18/2017

Our wedding was a destination wedding in Florida in May of 2017. Stacy was so welcoming and really got to know what the wedding was going to be like to see what we wanted and needed specifically for our wedding cake. The flavors were amazing and for a beach wedding I recommend the pineapple. Everyone raved about the cake afterward. I cant wait to dig into the cake again on our first anniversary!!!

Sent on 12/07/2017
    The Cake Lady Custom Cakes 14

Meredith · Married on 05/05/2017

We absolutely loved our wedding cake. She designed the cake exactly like the picture I showed her, and the 3 flavors were beyond delicious. he only complaint was that our guests ate it all up so quickly we didn't get a second piece :)

Sent on 12/14/2017
  • Y

Yene · Married on 04/15/2017

My wedding was 04/15/17 and I am so happy I used The Cake Lady. My cake was so beautiful and tasty. I can’t wait to order my anniversary cake. Thank you so much Staci

Sent on 12/07/2017

Kyla · Married on 03/04/2017

My daughter’s wedding cake was done by Staci The Cake Lady. It was gorgeous and tasted fabulous. She has a wide variety of flavors. I wouldn't go any where else other than to Staci Dunn, the Cake Lady in Fort Pierce, FL.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Melissa · Married on 02/17/2017

My husband and I had our first cake tasting here and we were sold did not need to go anywhere else. The cake was Perfect with 3 flavors, so hard to choose which was best. The day after the wedding we had guests coming to our house for the left over cake. Here we are 8 months later ordering another cake for my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Aixa · Married on 12/31/2016

She made both my sons wedding cake and a military cake for my sons going away party. Everything was perfect

Sent on 12/14/2017
    The Cake Lady Custom Cakes 15

Sandra · Married on 11/19/2016

My wedding cake was beautiful and just the way I wanted it! It was also delicious! I had so many compliments on it I would definitely reccomend The Cake Lady to all my friends and family!

Sent on 12/10/2016