The Cake Lady Custom Cakes Reviews

The Cake Lady Custom Cakes 5
  • Paola

Paola · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing cake

Stacy is awesome to work with and the cake was absolutely delicious! I took a 150 guest 4 tier pink champagne cake. Everyone at the wedding would not stop talking about it even days after. Perfectly done and went well with my wedding. I know where I will shop my cakes from now on :)

Peggy · Married on 07/28/2018

We were very pleased with our wedding cake! The two flavors we chose were so moist and delicious. Thank you so much Staci for making our day special.

Gwen · Married on 05/19/2018

The Cake Lady made our dream wedding cake and it was such a big hit with everyone!

Jackie · Married on 04/29/2018

Staci was awesome to work with! She had so many pictures that you could look through for ideas and she was open to your thoughts but knows what’s good for cakes and will let you know if there’s something else she would recommend. The cake flavors are to die for! I wish I lived local to buy all my cakes from her. We had the pink champagne cake and I got so many compliments about the cake tasting so good! She was very flexible and accommodating with our meetings since we weren’t local and were only in town for certain days/times. She was recommended by a friend and I would 100% recommend her to anyone!

James · Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing job truly lived up to your reputation thank you so much for the delicious cake from start to finish you were so helpful

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/24/2018

When we met with Staci, we gave her details of our theme and our colors, the flavor we wanted, and basically that was it. We knew she did amazing work and I just trusted her to make an amazing wedding cake. When I tell you how amazed I was when I saw the cake, I was literally BLOWN away. She captured our vision perfectly. When we had to cut into it I really didn’t want to because of how awesome it looked lol. Not only that, but it tasted AMAZING! Some people had two slices(usually wedding cakes don’t taste great, so we were so happy with that). I will definitely use Staci again-Thank you so much!!

Sent on 04/01/2018

The Cake Lady Custom Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. We are going to be putting together a video testimonial page for our website and would love you guys to be part of that. Are you interested?? You can email me a video, or we can do one here at the shop with an 8x10 picture of the cake you can hold. Pleast think about it. We are only asking 5 or 6 couples to participate and we would really love to showcase you and your cake.

Linda · Married on 02/24/2018

The Cake Lady matched our cake to the invitations. It was lovely and delicious.

The Cake Lady Custom Cakes 7

Diana · Married on 01/28/2018

I used the cake lady for cupcakes for my wedding. They delivered them to the site and we’re fresh and full of flavor. The only complaint I would have is they seemed smaller then the inserts delivered in which means they were rocking around during delivery. Custom boxes of the right size would help or bigger cupcakes to fit the current inserts.

Laura · Married on 11/18/2017

The cake lady (the fabulous and incredibly sweet Staci Dunn) made my wedding cake and it was absolutely beautiful. Staci is so awesome and she really listened to me and translated my vision into the cake of my dreams. Not only was the cake beautiful,it was absolutely delicious and she was a pleasure to work with. I will recommend her to anyone and everyone I know that needs a cake for any occasion. Thank you Staci. Can’t wait to eat the anniversary piece, I’m sure it will be just as delicious!

Happy · Married on 11/12/2017

Great experience with The Cake Lady, our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious! We were booked for a venue in Plantation, FL the cake was delivered and set up on time. We couldn't have asked for a better vendor. We will be sure to use her services for future events. Mr. & Mrs. Joseph

Sent on 02/10/2018
    The Cake Lady Custom Cakes 8

The Cake Lady Custom Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. We were blessed to be part of your wedding team.

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2017

Staci was wonderful to work with. The cake she created not only looked beautiful but also tasted amazing. Our guests were pleasantly surprised when they tasted our lavender lemon cake! It was hard to narrow down one flavor because there were so many good options! You won't be disappointed in choosing the Cake Lady. We will be back for any other occasion cakes we need in the future or even just for a cupcake :-)

Sent on 12/26/2017

The Cake Lady Custom Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for the great feedback. It was truly our pleasure to create your dream wedding cake.

Melissa · Married on 10/28/2017

Staci was absolutely wonderful to work with! Our guests are still raving about the beautiful cake she custom designed for us!

Sandra · Married on 05/18/2017

Our wedding was a destination wedding in Florida in May of 2017. Stacy was so welcoming and really got to know what the wedding was going to be like to see what we wanted and needed specifically for our wedding cake. The flavors were amazing and for a beach wedding I recommend the pineapple. Everyone raved about the cake afterward. I cant wait to dig into the cake again on our first anniversary!!!

The Cake Lady Custom Cakes 9

Meredith · Married on 05/05/2017

We absolutely loved our wedding cake. She designed the cake exactly like the picture I showed her, and the 3 flavors were beyond delicious. he only complaint was that our guests ate it all up so quickly we didn't get a second piece :)

• Y

Yene · Married on 04/15/2017

My wedding was 04/15/17 and I am so happy I used The Cake Lady. My cake was so beautiful and tasty. I can’t wait to order my anniversary cake. Thank you so much Staci

Kyla · Married on 03/04/2017

My daughter’s wedding cake was done by Staci The Cake Lady. It was gorgeous and tasted fabulous. She has a wide variety of flavors. I wouldn't go any where else other than to Staci Dunn, the Cake Lady in Fort Pierce, FL.

Melissa · Married on 02/17/2017

My husband and I had our first cake tasting here and we were sold did not need to go anywhere else. The cake was Perfect with 3 flavors, so hard to choose which was best. The day after the wedding we had guests coming to our house for the left over cake. Here we are 8 months later ordering another cake for my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary.

Aixa · Married on 12/31/2016

She made both my sons wedding cake and a military cake for my sons going away party. Everything was perfect

The Cake Lady Custom Cakes 10

Sandra · Married on 11/19/2016

My wedding cake was beautiful and just the way I wanted it! It was also delicious! I had so many compliments on it I would definitely reccomend The Cake Lady to all my friends and family!

Jennifer · Married on 08/13/2016

We cannot give enough praise to "The Cake Lady." Stacy made designing our cake so easy. We came in with an idea of what we wanted. But we weren't sure if the elegant design would be within our budget. Stacy assured us that we could do what we wanted and more within our budget without jeopardizing the quality or design at all. Her knowledge of cake designing was amazing. We got exactly what we wanted. All of the flavors that we tried were delicious. My husband fell in love with the Strawberry Banana flavored cake at the bridal show and then I joined in his love for that flavor at our tasting. Our friends and family loved it just as much. We received so many compliments on the look and taste of our cake.
    Thank you to Stacy and all of her staff at The Cake Lady.

The Caputo's

• F

Fallon · Married on 08/12/2016

The cake was excellent and the service was wonderful too!!!
    Thank you for making our day magical - love Mr. & Mrs. Conrad of Port St Lucie

Traci · Married on 07/16/2016

The Cake Lady is awesome!!! My expectations were over exceeded. My wedding was in July, it is now December and I'm still getting GREAT raves over my cake.
    I found a picture of the cake I wanted on Pinterest and The Cake Lady put her touches on it and created my dream cake.
    If you are looking for the best wedding or any event cake ever... Visit The Cake Lady Custom Cakes in Fort Pierce, FL. You will not be disappointed.

Jeanette · Married on 07/06/2016

Stunning! I must have changed my cake design a dozen times until I decided on the perfect one. The cake lady was professional and adapted kindly to every change. The final product looked exactly like the picture I presented to her !! And the taste was beyond compare ! Everyone left my wedding telling me how gorgeous my cake was !

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/25/2016

The cake lady has the best testing cake I have ever tested. Me and my fiance was going to just get a 250 publix cake until he tasted the cake ladies cake and fell in love with her amazing cake. Now we reworked our budget to have such a great tasting and professionally designed cake.