52 Reviews for The Cake Lady Custom Cakes

Cupcakes (1)
Cake Cutters (1)
Fresh Fruit (1)
52 The Cake Lady Custom Cakes Reviews

The cake lady (the fabulous and incredibly sweet Staci Dunn) made my wedding cake and it was absolutely beautiful. Staci is so awesome and she really listened to me and translated my vision into the cake of my dreams. Not only was the cake beautiful,it was absolutely delicious and she was a pleasure to work with. I will recommend her to anyone and everyone I know that needs a cake for any occasion. Thank you Staci. Can’t wait to eat the anniversary piece, I’m sure it will be just as delicious!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Great experience with The Cake Lady, our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious! We were booked for a venue in Plantation, FL the cake was delivered and set up on time. We couldn't have asked for a better vendor. We will be sure to use her services for future events. Mr. & Mrs. Joseph

Photo for The Cake Lady Custom Cakes Review - A masterpiece! Thanks a bunch for the great work!
Profile Picture Happy, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Staci was wonderful to work with. The cake she created not only looked beautiful but also tasted amazing. Our guests were pleasantly surprised when they tasted our lavender lemon cake! It was hard to narrow down one flavor because there were so many good options! You won't be disappointed in choosing the Cake Lady. We will be back for any other occasion cakes we need in the future or even just for a cupcake :-)

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Staci was absolutely wonderful to work with! Our guests are still raving about the beautiful cake she custom designed for us!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cake Stands

Our wedding was a destination wedding in Florida in May of 2017. Stacy was so welcoming and really got to know what the wedding was going to be like to see what we wanted and needed specifically for our wedding cake. The flavors were amazing and for a beach wedding I recommend the pineapple. Everyone raved about the cake afterward. I cant wait to dig into the cake again on our first anniversary!!!

Photo for The Cake Lady Custom Cakes Review - This cake was exactly what we asked for and more!!
Profile Picture Sandra, 5/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We absolutely loved our wedding cake. She designed the cake exactly like the picture I showed her, and the 3 flavors were beyond delicious. he only complaint was that our guests ate it all up so quickly we didn't get a second piece :)

Profile Picture Meredith, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

My wedding was 04/15/17 and I am so happy I used The Cake Lady. My cake was so beautiful and tasty. I can’t wait to order my anniversary cake. Thank you so much Staci

Profile Picture Yene, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My daughter’s wedding cake was done by Staci The Cake Lady. It was gorgeous and tasted fabulous. She has a wide variety of flavors.

Profile Picture Kyla, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

My husband and I had our first cake tasting here and we were sold did not need to go anywhere else. The cake was Perfect with 3 flavors, so hard to choose which was best. The day after the wedding we had guests coming to our house for the left over cake. Here we are 8 months later ordering another cake for my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary.

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

She made both my sons wedding cake and a military cake for my sons going away party. Everything was perfect

Profile Picture Aixa, 12/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My wedding cake was beautiful and just the way I wanted it! It was also delicious! I had so many compliments on it I would definitely reccomend The Cake Lady to all my friends and family!

Profile Picture Sandra, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We cannot give enough praise to "The Cake Lady." Stacy made designing our cake so easy. We came in with an idea of what we wanted. But we weren't sure if the elegant design would be within our budget. Stacy assured us that we could do what we wanted and more within our budget without jeopardizing the quality or design at all. Her knowledge of cake designing was amazing. We got exactly what we wanted. All of the flavors that we tried were delicious. My husband fell in love with the Strawberry Banana flavored cake at the bridal show and then I joined in his love for that flavor at our tasting. Our friends and family loved it just as much. We received so many compliments on the look and taste of our cake.
Thank you to Stacy and all of her staff at The Cake Lady.

The Caputo's

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/13/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was excellent and the service was wonderful too!!!
Thank you for making our day magical - love Mr. & Mrs. Conrad of Port St Lucie

Profile Picture User7127087, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The Cake Lady is awesome!!! My expectations were over exceeded. My wedding was in July, it is now December and I'm still getting GREAT raves over my cake.
I found a picture of the cake I wanted on Pinterest and The Cake Lady put her touches on it and created my dream cake.
If you are looking for the best wedding or any event cake ever... Visit The Cake Lady Custom Cakes in Fort Pierce, FL. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Traci, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Stunning! I must have changed my cake design a dozen times until I decided on the perfect one. The cake lady was professional and adapted kindly to every change. The final product looked exactly like the picture I presented to her !! And the taste was beyond compare ! Everyone left my wedding telling me how gorgeous my cake was !

Profile Picture Jeanette, 7/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The cake lady has the best testing cake I have ever tested. Me and my fiance was going to just get a 250 publix cake until he tasted the cake ladies cake and fell in love with her amazing cake. Now we reworked our budget to have such a great tasting and professionally designed cake.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/25/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The first day we met Stacey we felt like we knew her for years! She is the sweetest person and she always has a smile on her face! She scheduled two tastings for us because we couldn't decide on what flavors we wanted because she has every flavor you could imagine! She was always in contact and very clear on what she expected from us and what we should expect from her. We literally sat there and didn't want to leave her shop every time we met with her. She helped us design our wedding cake, created my husband's Groom's cake, made a sheet cake and also gave us our own special 1 year anniversary cake. The design of our cake blew us away and the taste, texture and quality of the cake flavors were more than what we expected. We are so happy to have found The Cake Lady and can not express the amount of love and talent that went into our wedding cake. We can't wait to use her for many more of our events in life. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Cakes, Groom's Cake, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

The Cake Lady I heard was the best but I had a unique/ somewhat crazy idea I wanted for my wedding cake but figured plan B was going to end up my only option. But not her! Plan B wasn't an option. She made my dream come true. Other than getting married of course this was absolutely the most amazing highlight of my wedding at The Tuckahoe Mansion. I could never thank her enough for happily taking on the challenge of making my dreams a reality. And truly was a great person to work with.
Thanks again,
Mrs. Torrie Smith -Flint

Profile Picture torrie, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful as well as delicious! We had a Tiffany's theme which was brought to life in such an amazing way. We could not have asked for anything better. The lemon cake with raspberry filling is absolutely divine!

Profile Picture Tina, 4/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

Loved the opportunity to test some of the flavors and the willingness of Staci (and staff) to work with us on what flavors would really work with our wedding ideas. Staci was on the ball to answer any of our questions - including cake cutting, colors, decorations, etc. Every time we entered the shop, the staff was friendly and helpful and it was cool to be able to see them working in the back on a project, see some of their work on display in the shop and loved being able to browse through the photo books of past work. We attended a bridal show where Staci had a booth and were able to take advantage of their bridal show pricing (which really helped us since we were on a limited budget). In the end, it was worth every penny - the flavors we chose were amazing and we can't wait to try the pieces we saved our 1st anniversary! We would HIGHLY recommend Staci and her shop and will DEFINITELY use her again in the future for birthdays and other special events we may have!

Profile Picture User7479587, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake lady did a phenomenal job on our wedding cakes. The guest could not stop talking about them. They were gorgeous and delicious. They were worth every penny. We were going to go with Publix but I decided against it when I saw a cake at a friends wedding from them. . Publix could not have created a master piece like the cake lady did. You get what you pay for. Old saying but true. The Davidson's 4-2-16 wedding

Profile Picture Michele, 4/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Staci and her team are the absolute best! They are experts in the cake biz. My wedding cake was soooo beautiful I didn't want to cut it! ?? my guests are still raving over her delicious cupcakes too! Flavors galore! Thank you Thank you to The Cake Lady Custom Cakes xoxx from Mr. & Mrs. McMullen

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Amazing! Everything was amazing! Every detail, unbelievable!

Profile Picture Jayme, 3/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was delicious! All of my guests said that they never had a wedding cake that good!

Profile Picture Marsha, 2/20/16, 1 Review