The Cake Lady Custom Cakes Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Chris F. Married on 02/15/2020

Perfect Design and Taste

Staci the owner/operator of The cake Lady Custom Cakes came highly recommended to my husband and I as a cake vendor from our wedding planner. She opened her shop early on a Sunday for a tasting and she had us at first bite! Her consultation process was very detailed but fun. I'd recommend her not only for event's but since she has a beautiful shop in an awesome location a spot to grab dessert after dinner downtown.

The Cake Lady Custom Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. I am so happy to hear from you. You guys were fantastic to work with and I thoroughly enjoyed working with you. Please visit us anytime.
  • Madeline
    Madeline Married on 12/28/2019

Looks as good as it tastes

Sooo happy with how my wedding cake turned out. It was exactly what I had in mind. The signature lemon and lavender flavor was a big hit!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth J. Married on 11/09/2019

Excellent Service

Stacy did my 50th anniversary cake in January 2019, now I am back for my birthday cake. They are awesome. Excellent service. Great product.
    Kristen N. Married on 11/02/2019

Delicious and beautiful

What a pleasure it was working with Staci! The cake was delicious and tasted exactly how I remembered from the cane tasting. Guests were talking about the flavor and taste days after the event. On top of the the decoration and style was exactly what I had wanted and discussed with her. She was very responsive with questions and an all around pleasure to work with.
    Mike Married on 10/12/2019

The WOW of wedding cakes

We met the cake lady at a bridal show and quickly made the decision to order our wedding cake. A few weeks later we met with the Cale Lady (Staci) for a cake tasting. Staci was both supportive and offered suggestions which we gladly accepted. Our wedding guests were compliments our wedding cake throughout the reception. Thank you Cake Lady for making our day so special.
  • Linda
    Linda I. Married on 05/03/2019

Amazingly delicious and delightful

The cake was phenomenal and beyond yummy everyone enjoyed it including me and my husband

The Cake Lady Custom Cakes's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. Your feedback is very much appreciated. It was truly our pleasure to be part of your team.
    Victoria A. Married on 04/28/2019

Better than I envisioned

The Cake Lady went above and beyond expectations for our wedding cake. The staff were professional and kind. Awesome experience!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 04/26/2019

Best cake in the area

The cakes were so moist and delicious. Pricing was Definetly on point, pricing was awesome for a wedding cake. Stacy the owner is super sweet and loved her from the start.
  • Jasen
    Jasen Married on 04/26/2019

Cake was amazing!

Our cake was absolutely beautiful and Staci was amazing to work with! Everyone loved the look of the cake and loved the flavors, especially us. :) Thank you for everything!!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 03/16/2019

Great cake!

We enjoyed working with the Cake Lady for our wedding! We were able to purchase a four tier cake with each tier being a different flavor. The cake was delicious and looked amazing!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing and delicious

Stacy is awesome. I loved my wedding cake and there are so many flavors to choose from. We loved the pink champagne flavor. I brought her a picture of what I wanted and she created it even better than the picture. Thank you so much Stacy for such a wonderful and delicious cake.
  • Paola
    Paola Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing cake

Stacy is awesome to work with and the cake was absolutely delicious! I took a 150 guest 4 tier pink champagne cake. Everyone at the wedding would not stop talking about it even days after. Perfectly done and went well with my wedding. I know where I will shop my cakes from now on :)
    Peggy Married on 07/28/2018
    We were very pleased with our wedding cake! The two flavors we chose were so moist and delicious. Thank you so much Staci for making our day special.
    Gwen Married on 05/19/2018
    The Cake Lady made our dream wedding cake and it was such a big hit with everyone!
    Jackie Married on 04/29/2018
    Staci was awesome to work with! She had so many pictures that you could look through for ideas and she was open to your thoughts but knows what’s good for cakes and will let you know if there’s something else she would recommend. The cake flavors are to die for! I wish I lived local to buy all my cakes from her. We had the pink champagne cake and I got so many compliments about the cake tasting so good! She was very flexible and accommodating with our meetings since we weren’t local and were only in town for certain days/times. She was recommended by a friend and I would 100% recommend her to anyone!
    James Married on 04/28/2018
    Amazing job truly lived up to your reputation thank you so much for the delicious cake from start to finish you were so helpful
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 03/24/2018
    When we met with Staci, we gave her details of our theme and our colors, the flavor we wanted, and basically that was it. We knew she did amazing work and I just trusted her to make an amazing wedding cake. When I tell you how amazed I was when I saw the cake, I was literally BLOWN away. She captured our vision perfectly. When we had to cut into it I really didn’t want to because of how awesome it looked lol. Not only that, but it tasted AMAZING! Some people had two slices(usually wedding cakes don’t taste great, so we were so happy with that). I will definitely use Staci again-Thank you so much!!

The Cake Lady Custom Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. We are going to be putting together a video testimonial page for our website and would love you guys to be part of that. Are you interested?? You can email me a video, or we can do one here at the shop with an 8x10 picture of the cake you can hold. Pleast think about it. We are only asking 5 or 6 couples to participate and we would really love to showcase you and your cake.
    Linda Married on 02/24/2018
    The Cake Lady matched our cake to the invitations. It was lovely and delicious.
    Diana Married on 01/28/2018
    I used the cake lady for cupcakes for my wedding. They delivered them to the site and we’re fresh and full of flavor. The only complaint I would have is they seemed smaller then the inserts delivered in which means they were rocking around during delivery. Custom boxes of the right size would help or bigger cupcakes to fit the current inserts.
    Laura Married on 11/18/2017
    The cake lady (the fabulous and incredibly sweet Staci Dunn) made my wedding cake and it was absolutely beautiful. Staci is so awesome and she really listened to me and translated my vision into the cake of my dreams. Not only was the cake beautiful,it was absolutely delicious and she was a pleasure to work with. I will recommend her to anyone and everyone I know that needs a cake for any occasion. Thank you Staci. Can’t wait to eat the anniversary piece, I’m sure it will be just as delicious!
    Happy Married on 11/12/2017
    Great experience with The Cake Lady, our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious! We were booked for a venue in Plantation, FL the cake was delivered and set up on time. We couldn't have asked for a better vendor. We will be sure to use her services for future events. Mr. & Mrs. Joseph

The Cake Lady Custom Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. We were blessed to be part of your wedding team.
    Melissa Married on 11/11/2017
    Staci was wonderful to work with. The cake she created not only looked beautiful but also tasted amazing. Our guests were pleasantly surprised when they tasted our lavender lemon cake! It was hard to narrow down one flavor because there were so many good options! You won't be disappointed in choosing the Cake Lady. We will be back for any other occasion cakes we need in the future or even just for a cupcake :-)

The Cake Lady Custom Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for the great feedback. It was truly our pleasure to create your dream wedding cake.
    Melissa Married on 10/28/2017
    Staci was absolutely wonderful to work with! Our guests are still raving about the beautiful cake she custom designed for us!
    Tara Married on 10/07/2017
    Our wedding cake was perfect! was so delicious, that I surprised my new hubby with the same flavors for his birthday cake 2 weeks after the wedding. We love the wide selection of flavors. They are all so good, we had to take home several cupcakes before we could decide what we wanted for our special, Italian inspired vineyard wedding. Thank you Staci & the entire team. We look forward to more treats in the future!
    Sandra Married on 05/18/2017
    Our wedding was a destination wedding in Florida in May of 2017. Stacy was so welcoming and really got to know what the wedding was going to be like to see what we wanted and needed specifically for our wedding cake. The flavors were amazing and for a beach wedding I recommend the pineapple. Everyone raved about the cake afterward. I cant wait to dig into the cake again on our first anniversary!!!