The Cake House Reviews

7 Reviews for The Cake House

• KimH

Kim H. 路 Married on 05/08/2021

Delicious cupcakes

Some of the best cake and cupcakes I've had at a wedding! My husband I chose to have a small tier of cake to cut into while guests could choose from three different flavors of cupcakes. All of them were so delicious, and our small cake was beautifully decorated.

Sent on 05/12/2021

The Cake House's reply:

Thank you Kim!! It was a pleasure working with you guys! Best wishes to you both! 馃グ馃グ Warm regards, -Karen
  • McKenzie

Mckenzie W. 路 Married on 04/17/2021

I Can't Wait To Order Another Cake!

Karen was amazing! We received so many compliments about our lemon theme cake on how beautiful it was, how well it was made, and how wonderful it tasted! We were lucky enough to be able to keep some for our 1 year anniversary. I can't wait to order another cake from her.

Sent on 05/04/2021

Hi Mckenzie and Frank!
    Thank you so much for this review. I have to tell you, your wedding cake was just such a joy to create! I do love taking our artistry to the next level and I feel like this design really did that. Thank you for the opportunity to create your cake for you; it is truly an honor. -best wishes to you both, from Karen and the whole team here at The Cake House.
  • Marina

Marina D. 路 Married on 03/27/2021

Delicious and Beautiful!

Karen at the Cake House truly created the perfect cake for our wedding. Not only did it taste delicious, but it looked utterly gorgeous. We could not have imagined a better cake for our wedding. We definitely would recommend The Cake House for any event in need of tasty treats!

Sent on 04/04/2021
  • Krysten

Krysten K. 路 Married on 03/08/2021

Incredible

This place is absolutely incredible! I have had cupcakes from there, but they are doing my wedding cake and rehearsal dinner cake and they have been so awesome through the process! I have had to postpone my wedding due to COVID-19, and they have really been so encouraging and accommodating to everything I need for my new date! I will gladly recommend The Cake House to anyone every chance I get!

Sent on 03/26/2020

The Cake House's reply:

Krysten thank you for your kind words. We are looking forward to creating your cakes for you when the Big Day finally comes! You and your mom have been a pleasure to work with. Stay well! - Karen
  • Juliette

Juliette Z. 路 Married on 10/24/2020

The best bakery

The Cake House won us over with the first bite. My fianc茅 and I have never found a bakery that we love more, and we sampled many local bakeries trying to find the best for our wedding. The cakes are so moist and delicious, and they pair it with the most delicious icing. We chose a combination of cake, regular and mini cupcakes, and decadent cake-pops. We loved the combination of all those items, and each one tasted phenomenal. I believe The Cake House is one of the best bakeries in Hampton Roads and cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Sharon

Sharon 路 Married on 10/24/2020

If You Can Dream It, They Can Make It

If you can dream it, Karen and her incredibly talented team can make it! Oh and don鈥檛 worry about how it tastes, because everything is ridiculously, unbelievably fantastic! This bakeshop is the total package!
    We originally contracted with them for my daughter鈥檚 wedding, but prior to it, we engaged them for birthdays, showers, and bake sale support during the Pandemic. Never once, did they disappoint.
    Karen takes such a vested interest that you feel as if your family member is making your cake for you. She even went so far as to order special cupcake liners voluntarily. What other shop would do that?!?
    The Cake House goes above and beyond. They have our patronage for life!

Sent on 11/01/2020
  • D Mang

Donna 路 Married on 12/13/2019

Cake was beautiful!

Everyone was so amazed y how the cake turned out. They really delivered what they promised!

Sent on 12/23/2019