The Cake Guys Reviews

803 | Duncanville, TX

803 Reviews for The Cake Guys

The Cake Guys made my vision a reality! Excellent service and a beautiful cake. Many compliments from guests on how delicious it was.

Sent on 07/29/2015

David · Married on 06/13/2015

First let me say, the cake was DELICIOUS! We loved that our cake looked perfect! We knew from taste testing how good the cakes would be, but biting into and tasting awesomeness was refreshing! These guys were very professional and accommodating. We would recommend them to anyone looking for a great tasting cake and flawless design.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Kristen · Married on 05/30/2015

The Cake Guys make the best wedding cake that I have ever had! They were extremely helpful and our guests made multiple complements on the designs and the amazing taste of the cakes. I highly recommend The Cake Guys for special or any occasion!

Sent on 06/19/2015
  • User5122000 · 2+ years ago

Cake Guys are awesome! Cake was delicious and we loved it.

Sent on 05/28/2015

Michelle · Married on 05/11/2015

Such a great company! Prices listed on the website which I really appreciated. Cake was beautiful and delivered and setup as promised. It was also the most amazing cake i have ever tasted!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Absolutely loved both my wedding cake and the grooms cake. I chose The Cake Guys because they had very reasonable prices. I got quotes from other venders and they were by far the cheapest. For the price I paid for both the bride's cake and the groom's cake was the quoted price for 1 cake at other places. The only thing that I would remind the brides to ask for (upon request) is a cake box to bring the cake home. I didn't know have one it was kind of hard to take the cake back to my house. I would recommend The Cake Guys!!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Abby · Married on 04/04/2015

The cake guys created an absolutely wonderful cake for our wedding. Flavor was perfect and it was beyond beautiful!!!!! All of my guests were asking who made it.

Sent on 04/18/2015

The Cake Guys are amazing! First and most importantly, the cake is one of the best I have ever tasted. They make the whole process easy and fun. Plus they offer beautiful cake packages for really great prices. FYI, make sure to read over their website. They have several hidden coupons and discounts.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Sharon · Married on 02/21/2015

Chad and Edward at the Cake Guys are absolutely amazing! Cakes for the Bride and Groom were fabulous. Our family felt their warmth and professionalism in everything that they did for us - from the cake tasting to delivery. We wish the Cake Guys nothing but success and many blessings in their business.

Sent on 03/03/2015

Chris T. · Married on 12/31/2014

The cakes were beautiful and taste delicious. They were very professional and I would definitely do business with them again!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Stephanie · Married on 12/13/2014

The brides and grooms cake were by far the BEST I have ever tasted at any wedding. The entire guest list raved about them. Their service was punctual and we were blown away with the outstanding cake designs! This is the bakery to choose ALWAYS.

Sent on 01/28/2015

fantastic cake; excellent service; very easy to work with!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Lauren · Married on 11/08/2014

This was one of my favorite parts of our wedding. I had dreamed up a really fun eclectic and elegant cake and the Cake Guys nailed it. We had so many people comment on how gorgeous and delicious the cake was at the reception.

The staff was very easy to work with and prompt with delivery.

We highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Kimberly · Married on 10/25/2014

We knew the very first time we spoke to Chad that our daughters wedding cake would be a vision, but it was beyond belief! The details, the appearance, the profile was stunning! And then you take a bite and the flavor completes the entire experience! Chad, you are amazing and you made our daughters' dream wedding cake come true!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Our wedding cake was PHENOMENAL!! I went in with a unique vision and Chad and his team made it come to life. It was unbelievable and made our day that much better. The flavor of the cake was immeasurable! Melt in your mouth delicious!! We made several changes at the last minute but The Cake Guys made every effort to incorporate them!!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Megan · Married on 10/18/2014

Beautiful and great tasting cakes. Great service too!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Heather · Married on 10/11/2014

We absolutely loved the cake guys. My cakes were absolutely beautiful. So many people at the wedding talked about the cakes and how great they looked and how great they tested. Definitely the best cakes i have ever had and i wasnt the only one that thought so. I am so glad i chose them for my special day. I knew from the beginning that I would not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Clara · Married on 10/11/2014

The Cake Guys did an amazing job on the cakes for my daughter’s wedding. They were moist, delicious and the fillings were awesome. They were a great value when you consider not only the time, but the detail that's put into each cake. Their professionalism and flexibility were an extra bonus in making it her special day.

Sent on 10/24/2014

Angela · Married on 10/04/2014

My wedding cake was amazing, it was super moist and very tasty. Everyone loved the cake.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/27/2014

The Cake Guys have the most beautiful Cakes. They do not only look good but also taste awesome!!! I love the cake guys and I highly recommend them for weddings.

Sent on 11/07/2014
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/20/2014

The cake guys had the BEST cake I've ever tasted. We were supposed to provide ribbon for the cake but I never had the chance to go up there to give it to them. I was pleasantly surprised when I walked into my reception and found they had added the ribbon themselves.

Sent on 09/22/2014
  • F

Fnan · Married on 09/20/2014

I worked with the cake guys for my wedding and they were amazing. We had been to several vendors in the Dallas area before going to them and they definitely provided the best service. They made sure to give us the look we wanted with the right amount of servings we needed, and for the best price. We had a reception with about 800 people and imagine our struggle with feeding everyone. The Cake Guys made it happen. Not only was our cake beatiful, but it tasted great and was very affordable. I also spoke with Edward one week before to ensure everything was in place and he was so sweet and very accomodating. I appreciate them for their work with us! We can't wait to cut into our top layer for our 1 year!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Toccara · Married on 09/20/2014

My guest are still talking bout the cakes..all I can say is amazingly beautiful and yummy. Keep up the great work

Sent on 12/20/2014

Eric · Married on 09/13/2014

If you want a customized cake......The Cake Guys is the place to go. They made my chocolate grooms cake with Ciroc bottles. This cake was talked about during my wedding and it still being talked about. Definitely go with The Cake Guys if you want your vision to become a reality.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Temesha · Married on 09/13/2014

One word....Phenomenal. The service provided, professionalism by staff, cake, etc was astonishing. As a bride those things were very important to me and I must say....The Cake Guys went above my expectations.

I was involved in all aspects of designing my cake. I was not rushed during my consultation and all my questions were answered prior to leaving. My cake was moist and flavorful just as it was during my initial taste test.

So, I have no complaints and I will definitely recommend The Cake Guys to any bride who wants true Perfection.

Sent on 09/02/2015