The Butterfly Pavilion Reviews

16 | Acworth, GA

16 Reviews for The Butterfly Pavilion

• Kenny

Kenny McClellan · Getting married on 06/21/2020

This was a very warm and inviting tour/meeting. Robin the host was very intelligent and intuitive.

Sent on 02/03/2020

The Butterfly Pavilion's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Kenny. We are looking forward to working with you and Robyn in assisting you for the perfect day.
  • Nancy

Nancy · Married on 03/14/2020

Best of the BEST

I couldn’t have asked for a better venue! I got married March 14,20 and it was so so nice! We had good weather (75*) and at night it went down to 58* which was fabulous! All of my guest loved the location and loved the lights 🥰! They have golf cart bring our guest to the door. They had farm tables with cross back wooden chair! And I didn’t get to use the suite but it’s so so beautiful!!! so so prefect! Thank you robin for everything!

Sent on 03/29/2020

The Butterfly Pavilion's reply:

Nancy, it was such a pleasure and honor to be part of your wedding! Thank you for your kind words. We wish you and Edgar a beautiful life together💜

Tangila Bowers · Married on 11/03/2019

Mother of groom

This is an awesome place. Great owners! Willing to assist you with your vision. This place is very beautiful. Can't go wrong with booking with Butterfly Pavilion!

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Ati

Ati Paz · Married on 10/26/2019

Enchanted forest wedding goals? This is the place!

I knew BP would be our venue the second I stepped on the property, but then I met Robin and after numerous conversations— I realized her sense of professionalism and eagerness to help make our wedding dreams come true was another reason why we booked with her.

She was extremely open to my ideas and always responsive and as someone who is type A, I find that very important lol.

The property is simply magical!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Lisa Carter Lawrence · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful venue with amazing staff

I can’t recommend the Butterfly Pavilion enough! My daughter and I visited with Robin the first time while the Pavilion was still under construction. Robin took us on a tour of the beautiful acreage and we could see her vision for a beautiful wedding venue. My daughter envisioned her wedding in the beautiful meadow with a reception in the pavilion. We worked with Robin for 18 months and she is an absolute delight. She cares so much for the property because it was her family’s land and that care translates into a love of sharing it with other families who want a lovely event.

My daughter didn’t get her meadow wedding on October 19th because our unexpected guest Tropical Storm Nestor! However, once we all realized it would be a rainy day wedding Robin and her team jumped into action and totally reworked the wedding into an intimate indoor wedding with drapes and beautiful lighting. They carted guests from the parking lot in a golf cart, put up rain curtains, and set up and took down the ceremony and turned it into the reception set up, all on our time table. Kudos to the whole team for saving the day. No bride ever wants a rainy day wedding but you can be sure the Butterfly Pavilion can still make your wedding beautiful.

If you are looking for a venue and staff that will work with you on your vision, the Butterfly Pavilion is your wedding location. The bride and grooms suite are absolutely gorgeous and you can customize everything to your look!

Thanks again Robin for saving Kaitlyn’s wedding!

Sent on 11/03/2019

The Butterfly Pavilion's reply:

Lisa, you are so gracious, and I am truly humbled by your words! You, Kaitlyn and your whole family are such a delight. It was an honor and our pleasure to be a part of your celebration!!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Coddington · Married on 10/19/2019

Incredible Venue!!!

Where do I even start with how amazing the Butterfly pavilion is? First, the venue itself is not only unbelievably beautiful but extremely versatile. I love the kissing cove, the lights over the outside dance floor and the natural beauty of the meadow. The pavilion is beautiful and can be changed to make it fit your personal wedding dreams. The bridal and groom getting ready rooms are amazing! They have so much room and both looking incredible in pictures! Definity the best of all the venues I looked at! The staff at the pavilion are AMAZING!! Robin will do anything to make your dreams come true! They will work with you and do whatever it takes to make your day work! On my wedding day, it rained and we had to reorganize my entire wedding 2 days before the wedding. Robin and her staff did amazing at flipping the venue and making it all work in spite of the pouring rain! My wedding was so beautiful and I would not want it anywhere else! If you are over the barn weddings than the pavilion is for you!! Trust me!! It can be anything you want and dream of! And just in case you are wondering yes there are butterflies!

Sent on 11/06/2019

The Butterfly Pavilion's reply:

Kaitlyn, thank you for trusting us with your special day! You and Garrett are such a beautiful couple, and we wish you the very best! It was truly a pleasure to work with you!!

Mary Kathleen · Married on 09/01/2019

Perfection

Robin and her crew took great care of us during our planning process. She answered every question and helped us make our big day perfect. We could not have asked for a more beautiful reception at the Butterfly Pavilion.

Everyone loved the venue and the grounds surrounding it. Its been a month since our wedding and we still have people tell us how beautiful everything was. I highly recommend using the Butterfly Pavilion for any event!

Sent on 10/01/2019

The Butterfly Pavilion's reply:

Thank you Mary Kathleen! We were honored to be a small part of your celebration. We appreciate your kind words.

Haley Buffington · Married on 07/13/2019

You can’t go wrong with The Butterfly Pavilion

The Butterfly Pavilion is an amazing venue. The Pavilion is beautifully decorated and designed to hold a large group. The meadow and outdoor dance floor is gorgeous. The cafe lights in the pavilion created a beautiful atmosphere as the sun set. The bridal sweet is just awesome. Tons of space! Robin and the rest of the staff were beyond awesome. They really took the time to make sure everyone enjoyed every moment. They jumped into action quickly when the weather gave us an unexpected surprise. Know that you will be in great hands and your celebration will be beautiful if you host any event at The Butterfly Pavilion.

Sent on 08/08/2019

The Butterfly Pavilion's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Haley. We enjoyed having you, your family and friend at The Butterfly Pavilion. Best wishes to you and Brett!
  • Jessica

Jessica Reyes · Married on 04/20/2019

Mrs. DeMarco

The Butterfly Pavilion is a wonderful venue. I had my wedding on April 20, 2019 and it was absolutely beautiful. I want to thank Robin and her brothers for building such a beautiful place. Robin is quick to answer any questions and replies the same day! She was very accommodating and lovely to work with.

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Olga

Olga Wood · Married on 03/23/2019

Best Day Ever

There is not enough space or proper words to describe how wonderful the Butterfly Pavillion wedding experience was for my daughter. From start to finish (planning to wedding day) the owners were incredibly helpful, flexible and all about the bride having the “ best day ever”. The bridal suite was like no other and they allowed early arrival to accommodate all the hair needs of the crew. The meadow was spectacular for the ceremony and the lit outdoor dance floor provided perfect space for coacktail hour in order to allow the bride to have her photos taken. It’s truly like stepping into Georgia Paradise! The bride, groom and Georgia Pines! There is no place like it! Thank you, thank you! I wish I could say more!

• Patricia

Patricia Vivirito Boudreaux · Married on 03/23/2019

Magical 💫🌟💫⭐️

This venue is breathtaking! The scenery and grounds are stunning which gloriously added to the excitement of this outdoor wedding. The Butterfly Pavilion is perfection. 🦋

Lora Warner · Married on 03/23/2019

Mrs. Lora Warner

The Butterfly Pavilion is an absolutely beautiful place! Where breathtaking elegance meets rustic beauty to give the bride, groom and their family and friends an unforgettable wedding evening!

• Nadia

Nadia White · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing Venue with Rustic feel near major downtown areas

Are you looking for an beautiful, outdoor, venue, with the convenience of city life? If you are then the Butterfly Pavillion is the venue for you. It has the quiet peacefulness of being in a small town but is close to downtown areas and your guests can easily lyft or uber to continue the after party wherever they chose. This venue also has the most glamorous bridal suite that was so accommodating for a team of bridesmaids and their make up and hair crew. They were so accommodating and let us get started at 7am. Several venues in the area with nice bridal suits do not allow you to have the whole day to get ready.

There are countless things that I could rave on about this venue but you would have to see it and experience it to believe it. It is the perfect place to celebrate your special day.

Sent on 03/29/2019

Amanda Roberts · Married on 01/01/2019

Space to create your DREAM day

Beautiful facility with enough room to create your dream day! Robin is amazing, professional and supportive. The details in every space, really creates magic at The Butterfly Pavilion.

Sent on 01/27/2019

Kelsey L. · Married on 11/03/2018

Gorgeous Venue & Completely Customizable

The Butterfly Venue is the perfect place for a wedding. It is completely customizable for flowers, decor, games, dancing, or anything else you can think of. It's the perfect blend of elegance and gorgeous natural scenery. Love!

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Laura

Laura Pearce · Married on 09/21/2019

The Most Magical Day

My husband and I found The Butterfly Pavilion when we were first searching for venues back when we got engaged in March and we loved the fact that not many people had used this space yet and its gorgeous reception area and "garden" area. It's the perfect mix of indoor and outdoor venues with a lot of flexibility since we could bring in our own vendors - we wanted food trucks, to buy our own beer/wine, and to bring in a band.
    Robin was so sweet to work with and allowed for us to come in and tour the space and view the space with our vendors after we booked the space. She did an excellent job of problem solving on our wedding day (so much that I, the bride, was not even aware there was a problem until the next day). Our wedding day was absolutely PERFECT and we keep getting compliments. on how gorgeous the space is for weddings. A few things to be aware of: please make sure you have a "month of" planner/coordinator to work out logistics and to confirm logistics with the staff at The Butterfly Pavilion. Since it's newer, many logistics of tenting/food service/sound equipment haven't been totally. worked out yet. Additionally, be aware that we held a wedding with 215 guests and the space was maxed out - the space its advertised for over 250 guests, but comfortably fits less than that number. Finally, be aware that The Butterfly Pavilion is not inclusive of any vendors and that this is the perfect location if you'd like to use a bunch of separate vendors for your day. We also found that since the space is new, there would be new decor/fake flowers each time that we came. Robin was totally fine with us removing these items, we just had to communicate honestly what we liked and didn't like and what we wanted removed for the day of the wedding. Just make sure that the logistics and details are very coordinated with Robin (ex. tables that are available to you realistically vs ones you have to rent OR lighting configurations - twinkle vs cafe lights) and that these expectations are written down and confirmed because it was our experience that sometimes things got lost in translation with vendors.
    Overall, we HIGHLY recommend The Butterfly Pavilion for an event space. If you're looking for a venue that is all inclusive with recommended vendors and in-house service staff, this might not be the space for you. But, if you're wanting the flexibility to mix and match the perfect day for you, this event space gives you the. freedom to do so.

Sent on 11/05/2019

The Butterfly Pavilion's reply:

Thank you Laura for allowing us to be a small part of your magical day. We appreciate your gracious words and our best to you and Jake!