Butterfly Cakery Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Jenny
    Jenny C. Married on 08/28/2021

Beautiful and Delicious!

We were so thrilled to have Butterfly Cakery make the cake for our reception. The team was great to work with - from tastings to design meetings, the end result was stunning and delicious! We are glad to have some leftover so that we can keep enjoying it!
  • Marcus
    Marcus E. Married on 08/14/2021

Cake was stunning

This place is amazing. Our cake was insane and so delicious. It was so easy working with them they made another last minute cake for our ring bearer.
  • Karen
    Karen O. Married on 07/10/2021

Awesome sauce

Hi my cake tasting with Brittany was awesome. My fiancé doesn’t like cake but he loved her flavors. She designed our cakes actually to the vision I had in my head. She’s amazing and great personality and hospitality. I look forward to working with her for my special day.
    Courtney H. Married on 06/26/2021

Best cake I’ve ever had!!

Butterfly Cakery created a beautiful wedding cake and the perfect Harry Potter/Lord of the rings groom cake including a hobbit hole and some of the books. It is also the best cake I’ve ever had. We now also use it for birthdays, special events, or even a special treat. Their strawberry cake and almond cake are to die for!
  • Christina
    Christina W. Married on 02/27/2021

SO many "tiers" of joy!

Wow, wow, wow! After five cake tastings with different bakeries, our hearts (and tastebuds!) knew that Butterfly Cakery was the right place for us to get both bride and groom cakes.

Brittany was amazing from the very beginning with her detailed sketches and quick communication. We still have friends talking about my husband's Aggie ring cake every time we see them!

We were originally scheduled to get married the weekend of the severe winter snowstorm in Texas, and we are still overwhelmed with the kindness, flexibility, and professionalism of our vendors.

Thank you, wonderful Butterfly Cakery team, for amazing craftsmanship, delicious cakes, and an experience that truly made an impression on us.
  • Ashley
    Ashley T. Married on 12/08/2020

Amazing Experience!

If you are looking for the perfect combination of gorgeous and delicious Butterfly Cakery will absolutely deliver. Brittany was incredibly easy to work with, and is an unbelievable artist. When I went to my appointment I had a vague idea in my head of what I wanted in my cake design and Brittany was able to draw up the most beautiful sketch combining all my ideas to make my dream cake. Her flavors are delicious, and she is really flexible on flavor combinations. Everyone at our wedding raved about the cakes! I will definitely be using her for any event I have in the future requiring an amazing cake.
  • Jenay
    Jenay P. Married on 03/07/2020

Wow wow wow!!

Words cannot describe how wonderful Brittany and her team are. Her cakes are not only Del but beautiful. I have been to quite a few weddings and this was the BEST cake. We also had a custom grooms cake—Harry Potter of course and it turned out amazing. I cannot thank her enough. Words do not describe her talent—only your taste buds can do the true work!
  • Haley
    Haley K. Married on 01/11/2020

Seamless, beautiful, & DELICIOUS

Can’t say enough about this place! We used them for our wedding and from the start we had total confidence knowing it would be amazing. Brittany worked with us on our budget and created the most delicious and beautiful cakes. Not to mention, she is so laid back, bubbly, and genuinely kind hearted it was a joy to work with her. Our cake was so good I ended up ordering a small one for Valentine’s Day to surprise my husband. They are the best!!
  • Karen
    Karen A. Married on 01/04/2020

Butterfly Cakery was incredible!

I am so glad we decided to go with Butterfly Cakery. Not only was the cake delicious, but the design was everything I wanted. Everyone LOVED our cakes and people still talk about them. Brittany was so easy to work with at our tasting. I loved her ideas and input! I would highly recommend Brittany and her team at Butterfly Cakery to anyone.
  • Erin
    Erin L. Married on 12/31/2019

Best Cake Ever!

If you are looking for a truly artistic, unique AND delicious cake, may I introduce you to Butterfly Cakery? They made the most beautiful cake for me and we were able to do a different flavour/filling combo for each tier, at no extra charge! The cake was amazing, perfect texture and amazing flavours. No dry, sad cakes here. I don’t typically consider myself a cake person, but I loved this cake so much. I am forever indebted to my event coordinator for saving my husband and I a slice of each tier so we could take some on the honeymoon with us! The other thing I would say is that were also just the best to work with. Brittany called me about two weeks before the wedding to make sure we were aligned on the final design details, as well as the number of servings, which I really really appreciated. And when we picked out colours, they use paint swatches, so that everyone knows exactly what colour you’re talking about, so that the palette is perfect with the rest of your event! If I ever live in the DFW area again, I would absolutely order cakes for future celebrations from Butterfly Cakery. Stunning creations from an amazing team!
    Bonnie M. Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful and Delicious!!

My daughter’s wedding cake was absolutely delicious and beautiful. Everyone at the reception commented on how delicious the cake tasted and that it was the best wedding cake they had ever tasted. The Bride and Groom’s cake ordered exceeded our expectations. We will be using Butterfly Cakes again for all our special occasions. Follow Butterflycakery on Instagram to see a portfolio of all their beautiful cakes. The selection is stunning, beautiful and beyond creative.
  • Kirsten
    Kirsten C. Married on 09/21/2019

Taste and experience was exceptional

Easy to work with. She is so creative when designing the perfect cake. Not only do they look beautiful but they taste absolutely amazing!!
  • Z
    Zoe Married on 07/20/2019

Delicious and beautiful!

We absolutely loved our wedding cakes! The bride cake was beautiful and simple raspberry and cream and the clean white looked beautiful with the flowers added to it. The groom cake was chocolate peanut butter and it was so rich and yummy! We ended up having left overs and we have been making our way through them. They taste just as fresh as the day of! We are so happy to have found The Butterfly Cake Factory; they proved that taste is just as important as looks when it comes to wedding cakes! Love, Zoe and Cary Register
    Cindy Married on 06/29/2019

Perfect Cake and Donut Wall!

The cake was stunning and just what my daughter wanted!!vEvery layer was a different flavor and all were fabulous. She provided the donut wall and that was a huge hit also, thanks to McKinney Donut Kitchen! We loved working with Brittney and she is so professional and every detail was perfect.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing cakes with beautiful designs

I cannot say enough about Brittany and the Butterfly Cake Factory!! Her cakes are delicious and designs are gorgeous! Sweets are not really my thing, so the cake was the thing I was least excited about when planning our wedding. That all changed when I went to Butterfly Cake Factory for our initial consultation and tasting.
    Brittany was amazing to work with throughout the entire process! She has a filling that has the best texture, but is not too sweet and I was obsessed! Choosing the flavors was the hardest part because everything she makes is delicious!
    After our first meeting, I began questioning the size we ordered, the original design and flavors that I chose. She was so accommodating and helped us decide what size would be most appropriate, and how the design we had created would work with a larger cake.
    She is so knowledgeable about this business, but her creativity is out of this world! I knew I wanted a cake that would stop people in their tracks, and she was able to make that happen!
    On the day of the wedding, she communicated with us throughout the day about when she would arrive. She came and set up the cake and the table so that it really stood out! I was so excited when I saw it, it was everything that I had imagined and more. On top of it being beautiful, it tasted amazing. We had so many compliments on the cake and how great the flavors and textures were.
    I would 100% recommend the Butterfly Cake Factory for your wedding day! We had the most amazing experience and love Brittany so much!
    Angel Married on 09/08/2018
    Awesome!! The Butterfly cake Factory is the best!!!! Brittany made us the most beautiful and yummy cake!!! The detail was incredible!! We were really impressed with everything. Not only the cake, but the service as well. They will be our choice for the future, for sure!!! Thank you Brittany for making our beautiful Wedding and Grooms cake!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 hearts and 5 stars all the way!!!

Butterfly Cakery's reply:

Angel!!! I’m so happy to hear you all loved your cakes!! I have to say they were two of my most favorites to date with the style and knowing they were for you two. You were incredibly awesome t work with! Thank you so much for trusting myself and our team! We were honored to have been such a big part of it! I look forward to executing cakes in the future!
  • Bethany
    Bethany Married on 08/31/2018

So Talented!

Brittany did an amazing job on our wedding cake. I am beyond thrilled with how well she replicated the cake I described to her. She did a 4-tiered naked style cake with greenery with chocolate and raspberry alternating in each layer, and it matched our wedding theme beautifully. She is so talented and her cakes not only look too good to eat, but the flavor is amazing.

Not only is she talented, but she is kind, accommodating, and a great communicator. Thank you so much for being apart of our special day.
    Sarah Married on 06/23/2018
    We absolutely loved our wedding cakes!! There was a small mix-up on the grooms cake, and Brittany was able to quickly change it. The bride's cake was exactly what I envisioned and tasted wonderful. They also did a wonderful job estimating how much cake we would need. I can't wait to use Butterfly Cakes again for birthdays etc!

Butterfly Cakery's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, and for allowing for us to correct the groom’s cake onsite. It is so important to us you’re vision was executed! We were honored to be apart of your day!
    Carleen Married on 05/26/2018
    The Butterfly Cake Factory made us the most amazing cakes for our wedding. Brittany was a pleasure to work with throughout the process. For starters the flavors, textures and quality of the cakes were amazing. The hardest part was making a decision about flavors because they were all phenomenal. After a few other tastings there was no doubt in our mind that TBCF was by far the best tasting cake around which was our top priority. The amazing designs and details made our decision a slam dunk. After our first meeting I had some second thoughts about our design without hesitation Brittany had me come in for another appointment and spent time with me designing the absolute perfect cake. Throughout both meetings Brittany was knowledgeable and helpful in the design process taking my ideas and adding components I didn’t even think about. She brought our cakes to life on paper to make sure I knew exactly what we were getting on our special day. On the day of our wedding, our guests couldn’t get enough of our cake. They wanted to taste every flavor as they each were unique and delicious. The icing on the cake was the price…TBCF’s prices are a steal for the quality, flavor, design and talent received. You won’t be disappointed if you choose Brittany and The Butterfly Cake Factory.
    Kellyn Married on 04/07/2018
    Brittany did a fantastic job on all 3 of our smaller tiered cakes! They were delicious and I am so glad we went with Butterfly Cake Factory!
    Stephanie Married on 04/15/2016
    Brittany was great to work with and the cake was delicious. She helped make suggestions regarding our multiple color changes. Cake was important to us- the first thing we took care of- and it was amazing!
    Victoria Married on 04/02/2016
    Butterfly Cake Factory did our wedding cake April 2016. Brittany was able to capture the design we wanted without the cake looking too busy; it was just right. The cake was beautiful! I liked the colors and the flavors. Everyone liked the design and the taste. It was beautifully crafted and felt unique to my wedding. We had a 3 tier cake for 100 people and there was enough for everyone at a good price. I would recommend her for any wedding.
    Elizabeth Married on 10/03/2015
    Brittany with The Butterfly Cake Factory made my wedding cakes for my October wedding. She met with me at Starbucks and I immediately liked her. I didn't feel like she was trying to make a hard sale, really all you have to do is taste her cakes and you are sold! She brought the cake samples in a really cute box and OMG her cake tastes amazing! She worked with me and my Pinterest board in coming up with the perfect cake designs. On the day of the wedding cakes came out exactly how I pictured them to look and taste. She is also very reasonably priced for the quality of her cakes since she does not operate out of her own store front. I would definitely recommend her!
    Vanessa Married on 07/25/2015
    The Butterfly Cake Factory and Brittany did an AMAZING job on my wedding cake! My groom and I had a 5 tier “half and half” cake. His side being the traditional chocolate with strawberries and mine (the bride) was very detailed, with each tier being a different design. It was very elaborate but Brittany brought my ideas to life! Thank you so much for providing such a beautiful and delicious cake, we loved it! Our guests could not stop talking about how detailed and different it was! From our first consultation to a follow up after the wedding, Brittany was very professional and attentive to every detail we wanted. I have already recommended her to all of our friends and family! I will definitely be coming back for any occasion we may have. Thank you again Brittany!

Vanessa,

Thank you so much for this beautiful review! We had so much fun bringing your imepicably stylish vision to life - you made it easy for us to make your cake!

We certainly loved working with you and would do it again! We look forward to servicing you again!
    Sara Married on 05/24/2015
    Brittany with TBCF is truly an artist! I came to Brittany with a few ideas and little details about our wedding decor and she came up with the most beautiful cake design for us! She not only incorporated our vision but she went above and beyond by incorporating fun and unique personal touches of my husband and I to our cake!

My (now) husband was blown away with her presentation when we first met Brittany. She is extremely organized and is full of fun ideas the will blow your guests away! We were amazed at how beautiful our cake turned out. Not only did we have a piece at the wedding but we made sure someone brought us extras to our room that night!

We can not wait to use Brittany and TBCF again! I have followed her for a while and she not only does weddings but fun birthday and event cakes too! Can't wait to have an excuse to use her again!