The Business Reviews

58 Reviews for The Business

The Business 1
The Business 2

Maria Scarduzio · Married on 04/27/2019

Made our wedding experience such a fun, upbeat atmosphere and everyone was up dancing!

We absolutely loved having the business band as part of our special day! The music was amazing and everyone was up dancing-exactly what we wanted! There were so many people who complimented the band and said how amazing they were! I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    The Business 3
    The Business 4
  • Becky

Becky Dodds · Married on 04/26/2019

Amazing! Would hire them again in a second.

We completely owe the fun atmosphere of our reception to The Business! They were absolutely amazing! We had a PACKED dance floor all night! The Business got everyone on their feet, sounded amazing and just kept the party going all night long! Having them play at our reception was the best decision we made!! I HIGHLY recommend this band!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Gina Olshin · Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing from start to finish! Friends and family still talk about our band.

5 star band, we would use them again.

Sent on 01/12/2019

STEFANIE · Married on 10/31/2015

The Business was fantastic. The Business did my brother's wedding back in 2011 and they were such a shit, there was no question I was going to book them for my own wedding. Danny was very responsive with every question I had. The Business performed my husband's and I entrance song "Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon". They did an amazing job, they performed the song in it's entirety, which got people out on the dance floor with us after we entered. The Business also performed our first dance song "Something by the Beatles" It was lovely! I told Danny I wanted variety and man they gave it. They played every genre of music you can think of that the dance floor was never empty. People were even dancing while we were eating our salads, which I loved. Everyone came up to me that they loved the fact we opened up the dance floor during the salad course. My wedding was on Halloween so The Business performed the Monster Mash for the little kids that were there, which I thought was awesome. Such amazing musicians, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/01/2016

Breya · Married on 05/15/2015

Danny & The Business Productions were absolutely fantastic! I cannot say enough about the caliber of entertainment they provided to us & our guests at our wedding. They provided our ceremony, cocktail, & reception music. Danny was wonderful to work with & the band was just fabulous. They performed our first song - Into the Mystic by Van Morrison - so perfectly that it was as if Van Morrison himself was there. They kept everyone dancing all night long - it made our wedding. I am still receiving compliments from our wedding guests regarding their performance - I highly recommend using The Business Productions!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Abby · Married on 10/25/2014

The Business was amazing! They had a very full sound and we received compliments all evening on how amazing they were. Very easy to work worth and adapted quickly to the Waterworks venue, even though it was the first time they played there. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/11/2015

A great wedding band! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Allison · Married on 10/04/2014

The Business was a phenomenal band! Dan and his crew made my wedding. Everyone was on the dance floor from the beginning of the night until the last song!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Linda · Married on 09/27/2014

OMG! what an amazing band, talented, great vocal and sound!Our guests didn't sit down the entire night ( only to have their meal). Dan was great to work with. We are still getting calls and emails from our guests telling us what a great band we had. You will be highly recommended from us!

Dan thank you again for making our daughters wedding one great night!!!!

Linda

Sent on 10/03/2014

Melissa · Married on 09/27/2014

The Business was amazing!!!! They performed at my husbands cousins wedding and we immediately booked them once we were engaged and planning our wedding. Everyone was dancing all night and one of the greatest comments we received from our guests was how wonderful the band was! Great choice and highly recommend !!!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Roseann · Married on 08/08/2014

This band is absolutely great. They performed at my daughter's wedding and there were people on the dance floor from the first song to the last, including when the DJ was playing music. I can't recommend them highly enough. There are not enough stars in the rating system to describe the talent and professionalism of this band. The Business ROCKED THE HOUSE!

Sent on 08/11/2014

The Business is by far the best band in the tri-state area. Incredible vocals and talented musicians. I have used them for three events and have recommended them to others.

Kevin · Married on 07/19/2014

they are the greatest, no one sat down, music and action were amazing.
    They are true professionals.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Amanda · Married on 07/19/2014

BEST WEDDING BAND THERE IS!!!! Our dance floor was packed the whole night. They were so good, 2 couples that were at our wedding have already booked them for theirs!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Bill · Married on 07/05/2014

The Business was very professional. Their music was fantastic!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Nina · Married on 06/27/2014

Just amazing! They are so great to work with and so very talented! Every single wedding guest raved about them! I cant say enough great things about the business!

Bobby · Married on 06/14/2014

As an agent I book many bands for weddings and corporate events during the course of a year. The Business is always a 1st CALL BAND for me because I know my clients will satisfied and my agency will be very well represented. Talent, Looks & Professionalism are the trademark of this band......and they're real nice people to boot!!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/13/2014

The Business was awesome! Such a great band. They had the crowd dancing all night and guests are still raving about the music!

Sent on 07/23/2014

My wife and I were so pleased with The Business! our guests are still talking about the band and how great they where. Words can not even explain everyone up and dancing said it all!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Mark · Married on 10/18/2013

The Business were our only choice for a wedding band.Top notch Entertainment and had our guests dancing the whole night.Thank you for a unforgettable time!

Sent on 07/29/2014

I was best man in a wedding, This band is second to none ! The talent is off the charts as is the vocals . Best Wedding band on the east coast .

Sent on 08/11/2014

The Business is by far the best wedding band! It was such a pleasure working with them! The entertainment at our wedding was absolutely superior and our guests were so amazed by the talents of these band members.

Tiffany · Married on 06/28/2013

I had a great experience with The Business and would highly recommend them! Friends and family still talk about how much fun they had on the dance floor. :)

jon · Married on 06/15/2013

The business was a big reason for the success of our wedding. Energetic talented and rocked out.