The Business Reviews

58 Reviews for The Business

The Business 1
The Business 2

Maria Scarduzio · Married on 04/27/2019

Made our wedding experience such a fun, upbeat atmosphere and everyone was up dancing!

We absolutely loved having the business band as part of our special day! The music was amazing and everyone was up dancing-exactly what we wanted! There were so many people who complimented the band and said how amazing they were! I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    The Business 3
    The Business 4
  • Becky

Becky Dodds · Married on 04/26/2019

Amazing! Would hire them again in a second.

We completely owe the fun atmosphere of our reception to The Business! They were absolutely amazing! We had a PACKED dance floor all night! The Business got everyone on their feet, sounded amazing and just kept the party going all night long! Having them play at our reception was the best decision we made!! I HIGHLY recommend this band!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Gina Olshin · Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing from start to finish! Friends and family still talk about our band.

5 star band, we would use them again.

Sent on 01/12/2019

STEFANIE · Married on 10/31/2015

The Business was fantastic. The Business did my brother's wedding back in 2011 and they were such a shit, there was no question I was going to book them for my own wedding. Danny was very responsive with every question I had. The Business performed my husband's and I entrance song "Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon". They did an amazing job, they performed the song in it's entirety, which got people out on the dance floor with us after we entered. The Business also performed our first dance song "Something by the Beatles" It was lovely! I told Danny I wanted variety and man they gave it. They played every genre of music you can think of that the dance floor was never empty. People were even dancing while we were eating our salads, which I loved. Everyone came up to me that they loved the fact we opened up the dance floor during the salad course. My wedding was on Halloween so The Business performed the Monster Mash for the little kids that were there, which I thought was awesome. Such amazing musicians, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/01/2016

Jason · event on 05/30/2015

Whenever we are in need of a band my first and only choice is The Business. Its unfortunate people like to shop around for price and not so much for quality. All I can say is this band is AMAZING. They play music from yesterday and today and everything sounds awesome. They are personable, professional, accommodating and best of all TALENTED. It like buying a tux, you can do to a chain store or you can deal with a small guy. When you have a problem good luck resolving your problem. When you dealing with a small guy they go above and beyond to make sure they do their best, and if you have a problem its resolved. Same thing with The Business. You want to hear a song, they will perform it for you or they will play it via MP3 Player. No matter occasion I highly recommend this band for your special event. One thing I will tell you is that all of your guests will be leaving and saying how great the band was, the food not so much!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Breya · Married on 05/15/2015

Danny & The Business Productions were absolutely fantastic! I cannot say enough about the caliber of entertainment they provided to us & our guests at our wedding. They provided our ceremony, cocktail, & reception music. Danny was wonderful to work with & the band was just fabulous. They performed our first song - Into the Mystic by Van Morrison - so perfectly that it was as if Van Morrison himself was there. They kept everyone dancing all night long - it made our wedding. I am still receiving compliments from our wedding guests regarding their performance - I highly recommend using The Business Productions!

Sent on 07/30/2015
  • User4658589 · event on 12/20/2014

The business showed up on time and played exceptionally well, throughout the night our Christmas party had a great time because of the them!

Sent on 01/03/2015
  • User5133268 · event on 11/30/2014

We contracted "The Business" to do our annual Homecoming dance at our high school. This event has been going on for the 80 years. I had the pleasure of co-chairing this event and we couldn't have been happier with this band. I have also worked as a wedding coordinator for many many years and know the importance of great music at a wedding. The Business was one of the best bands I have ever heard. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Gina · event on 11/29/2014

They're amazing I would recommend them to all my friends and family

Sent on 12/12/2014

Abby · Married on 10/25/2014

The Business was amazing! They had a very full sound and we received compliments all evening on how amazing they were. Very easy to work worth and adapted quickly to the Waterworks venue, even though it was the first time they played there. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/11/2015

A great wedding band! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Allison · Married on 10/04/2014

The Business was a phenomenal band! Dan and his crew made my wedding. Everyone was on the dance floor from the beginning of the night until the last song!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Linda · Married on 09/27/2014

OMG! what an amazing band, talented, great vocal and sound!Our guests didn't sit down the entire night ( only to have their meal). Dan was great to work with. We are still getting calls and emails from our guests telling us what a great band we had. You will be highly recommended from us!

Dan thank you again for making our daughters wedding one great night!!!!

Linda

Sent on 10/03/2014

Melissa · Married on 09/27/2014

The Business was amazing!!!! They performed at my husbands cousins wedding and we immediately booked them once we were engaged and planning our wedding. Everyone was dancing all night and one of the greatest comments we received from our guests was how wonderful the band was! Great choice and highly recommend !!!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Joni · event on 09/02/2014

Our event has been using The Business for many years....and they just keep getting better...if thats possible. We have a crowd of about 8,000-10,000 and they get everyone up dancing.

Sent on 09/12/2014

Roseann · Married on 08/08/2014

This band is absolutely great. They performed at my daughter's wedding and there were people on the dance floor from the first song to the last, including when the DJ was playing music. I can't recommend them highly enough. There are not enough stars in the rating system to describe the talent and professionalism of this band. The Business ROCKED THE HOUSE!

Sent on 08/11/2014
  • User4320935 · event on 08/02/2014

The Business is unlike any band out there. Even if you book them with the highest expectations you will still be blown away by thier sound and amazed. Everyone from toddlers to seniors will get up and dance.

Sent on 08/13/2014

The Business is by far the best band in the tri-state area. Incredible vocals and talented musicians. I have used them for three events and have recommended them to others.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Kevin · Married on 07/19/2014

they are the greatest, no one sat down, music and action were amazing.
    They are true professionals.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Amanda · Married on 07/19/2014

BEST WEDDING BAND THERE IS!!!! Our dance floor was packed the whole night. They were so good, 2 couples that were at our wedding have already booked them for theirs!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Bill · Married on 07/05/2014

The Business was very professional. Their music was fantastic!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Nina · Married on 06/27/2014

Just amazing! They are so great to work with and so very talented! Every single wedding guest raved about them! I cant say enough great things about the business!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Roseann · event on 06/20/2014

Great music old and new. Awesome band that makes the crowd get up and dance and really have a good time

Sent on 07/30/2014

Vince · event on 06/17/2014

The Business is an awesome band for any kind of occasion. Their quality is tremendous and Danny was great to work with. I would recommend them to anyone looking to hear great music and have a good time at their function!

Sent on 07/24/2014