The Bucks Club Reviews

8 Reviews for The Bucks Club

1 User photo

The Bucks Club 1

Carol1091 · Married on 09/15/2018

Our wedding was the most perfect night! A great team at the Bucks club, we were so happy

Sent on 10/10/2018

Chrissy · Married on 06/10/2017

If you have not picked a venue, look no further. Amazing staff. Joe and Maryann really work hard to give you your dream wedding. An all inclusive package makes life easy! Food is so good. All our guests mentioned how good the food was. Staff was in the background and upfront when they needed. Michael was so attentive to me and my husband. Never needed to go to the bar for a drink. Maryann, Joseph, and Bree made sure that everything flowed. Including helping with a terrible DJ. Our night was a dream!!!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

alisha · Married on 09/17/2016

We loved the Bucks club!!!!! Joe and his staff are amazing! Over the year of planning Joe helped us every step of the way and made sure I stayed as stress free as could be. He was very understanding when we had guests add last minute and he rolled with the punches every step of the way. The food is amazing the outside ceremony spot is beautiful and the ballroom and cocktail hour rooms are beautiful!!!

Sent on 09/06/2016

I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS VENUE. I loved working with everyone there. Joe and Pam are awesome. The food was fantastic (or so I heard from my guests). I got married in March and people are still talking about the appetizers. Everything worked out so well. Mike from Confections Connections (for the cake) was also so accommodating and made a gray cake for our wedding...which I know sounds weird, but it was beautiful and delicious. I think I could go on forever about how great this place is and how awesome the staff was and is, but you'll just have to find out for yourself! BOOK THIS PLACE!!! THEY ARE FANTASTIC! It is well worth the cost per person and you do not need any food extras (although go for it- I am sure they are delicious). No one went away hungry...or thirsty.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Monique · Married on 08/09/2014

I was so happy with the bucks club. My wedding was so amazing and just how I dreamed it would be. Everyone was so helpful and kind. I felt like I was the only bride they were dealing though I am sure there were multiple others.

Sent on 08/13/2014

De · Married on 07/26/2014

We booked a reception at The Bucks Club. I was a little nervous because we didn't know anyone who had attended a wedding, or any other group event, at the club. We visited the Club, met with Sean Cooke, toured the grounds and talked about the wedding reception. Sean answered any questions quickly and made me feel comfortable. We were at the beginning of our search & didn't commit immediately. Sean kept in touch (via e-mail, my preferred method), answered questions & offered to work with us to make the reception just as we desired. We decided hold our reception at The Bucks Club and never regretted the decision. Sean worked with us to choose dinner options for our guests. He discussed timing of the Bride & Groom's first dance, Father/Bride & Mother/Groom dances, cake cutting, etc. We planned our toasts, meal, etc along with those events so things moved along smoothly. We had a warm, sunny day & got some lovely pictures on the grounds. Our guests commented on the lovely ballroom and how good the food was. Sean, Pam and all the team were pleasant & professional and Chef Nate did a great job in the kitchen. The wedding cake included in our package was beautiful. It was moist & tasty. I would definitely recommend The Bucks Club.

Sent on 08/27/2014

jesta · Married on 09/12/2008

beautiful site, very attentive, everything wa sbeautiful, included lots!

Sent on 10/13/2008