The Brushing Bride Reviews

92 Reviews for The Brushing Bride

92 The Brushing Bride Reviews
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 09/29/2018

Dana was amazing!! She brought my vision to life and made my bridesmaids and mom look like rockstars! Highly highly recommend!!

Jenny · Married on 09/15/2018

I have to say that I am beyond thrilled with the work the The Brushing Bride provided for me and my wedding party. We had a very small window of time to get everyone's hair and make up done and they did it in plenty of time. My hair and make-up were flawless and it stayed put all day and night. All of the ladies were professional and so friendly. The prices were very reasonable too. I would highly recommend the Brushing Bride to anyone looking for amazing hair and make-up!

Jillian · Married on 09/02/2018

Dana was so sweet and helpful. She quickly answered all of my questions and helped me figure out how to best style my hair. All of my bridesmaids commented on how nice she was and how fun she made the day, and we all looked beautiful!

Laura · Married on 08/31/2018

Dana and Nicole are amazing. They did such an amazing job on our hair and make up for my best friend’s wedding that I hired them for mine. They were responsive and flexible for the year leading up. Their work was mind blowing and I loved it but even better was working with them. They make you feel totally comfortable and really set a great tone for the day.

Amanda · Married on 08/11/2018

Dana is phenomenal. She is the utmost professional, flexible, down to earth person you could hope to know. I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she made it happen! She easily handled myself, 8 bridesmaids, a mom, and two flower girls. She made the process simple and everyone looked beautiful. I could not have been happier and will always recommend the Brushing Bride to anyone getting married!

Maggie · Married on 08/04/2018

I absolutely loved my hair for the trial and my wedding day! My bridesmaids were in love with their hair as well. Dana was so accommodating and used my hair extensions effortlessly and then was willing to add extensions to 2 of my bridesmaids that decided last minute. Everyone raved about how gorgeous the hair looked! She made he entire experience stress-free and I was so happy on my wedding day to have her!

Lindsay · Married on 07/21/2018

Dana was amazing! She was super flexible and did an amazing job!

Tiffany · Married on 07/14/2018

Working with your team was amazing!

Libby · Married on 06/23/2018

Dana was the absolute best I could not imagine going with anyone else!! She did me and my 5 bridesmaids hair for my wedding and everyone loved their hair do's. Everyone brought a picture of what they had in mind and Dana brought it to life! Not to mention she was so sweet, accommodating, easy going, and professional. She also answered a billion of my questions when I first messaged her, and was super flexible on scheduling when I had to bump up the timeline. You will not regret booking wtih the Brushing Bride. Thank you times a million Dana!!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/09/2018

Dana and Nicole were the best! Not only were they incredibly talented, they were fun, sweet and fit right in with me and my maids! Dana was very responsive, made transactions super easy with Venmo and was very helpful during the trial, attempting to match just what I had in mind - and she certainly did! Dana and Nicole showed up early on my wedding day with every hair tool in the land. They beautified 6 maids and me in plenty of time. They made my wedding 'do so pretty, adding in the pins I bought as well for finishing touches. Everyone's hair stayed perfectly all night through tons of heat, humidity and dancing. Each maid asked for a different style and they easily made each one of them happy and gorgeous. I also have very long, thick hair and it didn't move an inch all night, I was very pleased. Highly recommend their services!

The Brushing Bride 1
    The Brushing Bride 2
    The Brushing Bride 3

Kristin · Married on 06/02/2018

Dana was amazing! From the trial to the day of she kept me smiling the whole time. Even ended up changing my look on the big day and she was able to accommodate and make it beautiful. I couldn’t have been more happy with her service

Andrea · Married on 05/25/2018

Nicole and Dana from The Brushing Bride are absolutely the best! From our initial contact, they were nothing but communicative, professional and helpful. They worked with me to set up a hair and makeup trial several months before the wedding, which made me feel incredibly comfortable and confident going into the actual wedding day.

On the day of they were able to give all of my bridemaids, my mom and myself beautiful hair and makeup that was just what I'd envisioned for the big day. It is clear that they are incredibly professional and skilled at what they do, and they're incredibly friendly as well. I think they made everyone feel comfortable while they were doing their hair or makeup and that is important on a day when people may be a little nervous!

As for my bridal hair and makeup, I couldn't have been more thrilled. My hair was even better than I'd ever imagined and Dana was able to make some tweaks from the trial that really amplified the look! Nicole's makeup artistry is also so impressive and the airbrush definitely lasted all day. I was thrilled with how I looked and how my hair and makeup looked in pictures. I would highly recommend The Brushing Bride for your special day!

(Included photos credit: Jillian McQuerrey of B.O.B. Photography)

The Brushing Bride 4
    The Brushing Bride 5
    The Brushing Bride 6

Cori · Married on 05/12/2018

Nicole is amazing! I highly recommend her!

Melissa · Married on 04/14/2018

Dana was great to work with, from booking my date to the big day. All my girls loved their hair and Dana is just super fun to chat with!

Erin · Married on 03/30/2018

I cannot day enough good things about Dana from the brushing bride. She was AMAZING! She is like a hair genius. All of the girls in our group had different types of hair, and Dana was able to style all of them so quickly and so, so beautifully. One of my bridesmaids said she liked her hair better for my wedding better than her own! Dana was easy to work with, flexible, patient, but most of all she has the best personality with such amazing talent. I received so many compliments on all of our hair. We are so humbled she played such a big part of our day! We love you!!!

Eliza · Married on 03/10/2018

Dana was absolutely amazing! She was very professional and listened to exactly what I wanted. She was also flexible as I had some changes to my hair at the last minute! I absolutely LOVED working with Dana!!!

The Brushing Bride 7
    The Brushing Bride 8

Elizabeth · Married on 12/02/2017

Dana is so talented! She did the hair for my wedding party of 7 and I could not have been happier! She is efficient, organized and very accomodating. Our hair looked amazing! She is incredibly experienced and knows all of the vendors in the area. Highly Recommend!!

Mandy · Married on 11/18/2017

Dana did a fantastic job doing hair for my wedding last month! She is so talented and everyone looked amazing. Highly recommend!

Cathy · Married on 11/10/2017

Dana was excellent to work with! She and her team were so much fun and professional. From the very beginning Dana answered any and all questions quickly and honestly. Everyone was so happy with their day of look!

Rebecca · Married on 11/05/2017

Dana was AMAZING! I first met Dana as a bridesmaid when she did my hair for my sister's wedding. So I knew for sure I wanted her to do my own wedding hair. She did a wonderful job on me, my bridesmaids, my mother, and my mother-in-law. Dana is friendly, personable, professional, and talented. She won't steer you wrong!

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2017

Nicole and Dana did a great job on me and my 7 bridesmaids. We all got hair and makeup done and everything looked great! Dana made sure that I was picking a hairstyle that worked with my hair type. She also worked with my super curly haired bridesmaid beforehand to help pick a style and how to prep her hair for that style. We had last minute changes to my hair and it still turned out great. Nicole really customized everyone's makeup to accentuate their features. None of us are super knowledgeable on makeup, and she was able to guide us into what looked best given our features. Both of them had me and my bridesmaids finished on time with room for touch up and tweaks. They had great time management and were responsive to all of my texts/emails.

Kacey · Married on 10/21/2017

Dana was amazing and all of our hair was beautiful!

Alexa · Married on 10/14/2017

Dana was wonderful! I was honestly very nervous about my hair because I am so picky, however, it was everything I imagined and more for my wedding day. Dana completed multiple trials, as well as, researched different techniques to make sure my hair lasted all night. She was extremely responsive to emails and even gave her personal cell number so I could text her pictures and ideas spontaneously!

payton · Married on 09/16/2017

I cannot thank Dana enough for everything she did to make our wedding day perfect! My bridesmaids and I absolutely LOVED our hair. Dana was super responsive from the very beginning and worked around my busy work schedule! She was also so helpful when it came to figuring out the day of timeline and made sure everything went smoothly. My hair held up beautifully all night (and in the rain) and I couldn't have been happier! I wouldn't recommend anyone other than Dana and her team!

The Brushing Bride 9