78 Reviews for The Brushing Bride

Blowouts (2)
Makeup Trial (2)
Licensed (1)
Natural Makeup (1)

I cannot day enough good things about Dana from the brushing bride. She was AMAZING! She is like a hair genius. All of the girls in our group had different types of hair, and Dana was able to style all of them so quickly and so, so beautifully. One of my bridesmaids said she liked her hair better for my wedding better than her own! Dana was easy to work with, flexible, patient, but most of all she has the best personality with such amazing talent. I received so many compliments on all of our hair. We are so humbled she played such a big part of our day! We love you!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 3/30/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dana was absolutely amazing! She was very professional and listened to exactly what I wanted. She was also flexible as I had some changes to my hair at the last minute! I absolutely LOVED working with Dana!!!

Profile Picture Eliza, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dana is so talented! She did the hair for my wedding party of 7 and I could not have been happier! She is efficient, organized and very accomodating. Our hair looked amazing! She is incredibly experienced and knows all of the vendors in the area. Highly Recommend!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dana did a fantastic job doing hair for my wedding last month! She is so talented and everyone looked amazing. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Mandy, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dana was excellent to work with! She and her team were so much fun and professional. From the very beginning Dana answered any and all questions quickly and honestly. Everyone was so happy with their day of look!

Profile Picture Cathy, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dana was AMAZING! I first met Dana as a bridesmaid when she did my hair for my sister's wedding. So I knew for sure I wanted her to do my own wedding hair. She did a wonderful job on me, my bridesmaids, my mother, and my mother-in-law. Dana is friendly, personable, professional, and talented. She won't steer you wrong!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Nicole and Dana did a great job on me and my 7 bridesmaids. We all got hair and makeup done and everything looked great! Dana made sure that I was picking a hairstyle that worked with my hair type. She also worked with my super curly haired bridesmaid beforehand to help pick a style and how to prep her hair for that style. We had last minute changes to my hair and it still turned out great. Nicole really customized everyone's makeup to accentuate their features. None of us are super knowledgeable on makeup, and she was able to guide us into what looked best given our features. Both of them had me and my bridesmaids finished on time with room for touch up and tweaks. They had great time management and were responsive to all of my texts/emails.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Dana was amazing and all of our hair was beautiful!

Profile Picture Kacey , 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dana was wonderful! I was honestly very nervous about my hair because I am so picky, however, it was everything I imagined and more for my wedding day. Dana completed multiple trials, as well as, researched different techniques to make sure my hair lasted all night. She was extremely responsive to emails and even gave her personal cell number so I could text her pictures and ideas spontaneously!

Profile Picture Alexa, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot thank Dana enough for everything she did to make our wedding day perfect! My bridesmaids and I absolutely LOVED our hair. Dana was super responsive from the very beginning and worked around my busy work schedule! She was also so helpful when it came to figuring out the day of timeline and made sure everything went smoothly. My hair held up beautifully all night (and in the rain) and I couldn't have been happier! I wouldn't recommend anyone other than Dana and her team!

Profile Picture payton, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Dana was incredible to work with! Her detail and styling techniques made everyone look amazing on my wedding day. Her personality meshed with every girl and made the day more fun than we could have expected. My hair stayed curled and set all night, I highly recommend Dana for all brides looking for any style.

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair

Nicole was so amazing to work with! She is very talented, professional, and friendly. One of my bridesmaids had alopecia and Nicole offered to text with her in advance to figure out a hairstyle that would work with her hair prior to the wedding date. I was so touched by her attention to my whole wedding party and family members who got their hair done for my wedding. Nicole and her assistant expertly styled so many different hair types the day of my wedding and took the time to make sure everyone was happy with their hair. I absolutely loved my updo and got compliments all night! She helped my wedding day go so smoothly and I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 9/3/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Absolutely loved working with the brushing bride! Got so many compliments on my hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaids! Wonderful!

Profile Picture Christine, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dana was amazing...truly a wedding hair genius. She made me and my whole wedding party look and feel amazing!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dana and Nicole are THE BEST! I would never recommend any group other than these 2! I'm an event planner and have used them for other brides before and knew when it was time for my wedding, there was only 1 group that was for me - The Brushing Bride. From day 1, they are so responsive with email, phone calls, etc. Any question you have, they'll have it answered within hours! I only came with 1 picture to my trial and basically told them I don't know what I want. Without barely any direction, they knew my style and I didn't change a thing from my trial! It was perfect. Come the actual wedding day, they were so great at following up with me weeks and days beforehand to make sure we're all squared away on timeline and order of hair/makeup for the day. They arrived early and had everything set up on time. The day went smoothly. We were even ahead of schedule! Our hair and makeup were PERFECT throughout the entire duration of the long wedding day! Not one piece of hair fell out and my makeup still looked brand new at the end of the night! Look no further, these girls are for you! They're everything you'd want and more!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/12/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can not recommend Dana enough! She did an amazing job with all my bridesmaids and I. It's so clear she is passionate about what she does. Also, she is so fun to have around on your wedding day! My hair doesn't curl especially well, but Dana still managed to give me my dream wedding hair style, and it held all night. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dana and Nicole were absolutely wonderful. During my trial they made sure to give me exactly what I wanted and did not get offended if I wanted to change or add something, they made sure that we stuck to our schedule without being pushy or insensitive to our needs, and they made sure that we had everything that we needed after the final touch ups to ensure that everything stayed in place and looked good throughout the night. 5 star service all the way around and I would definitely recommend them to my friends who are looking for mobile hair and makeup artists!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I would highly recommend The Brushing Bride for your wedding day! Dana and Nicole were a pleasure to work with. They are both very sweet and personable to make for an enjoyable wedding day prep time. During the trial, they listened to ideas and made sure I was content with both hair and makeup. On the wedding day, they worked hard and efficiently to make sure all of us loved our hair and makeup. Our hair and makeup lasted all night long and looked great in pictures. Along the way, Nicole and Dana were always quick to answer questions via email. I would highly recommend them for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Morgan, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Nicole was amazing! She welcomed inspiration looks and was able to combine that and my verbal suggestions into a great style. She came to my apartment and styled my bridal hair along with four bridesmaids and my mom. She was professional and so patient with our different ideas. My hair trial was included with the deposit. Nicole was great to work with!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 7/2/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Dana did an amazing job. I would highly recommend her. She made my wedding party look gorgeous.

Profile Picture Laura, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I want to thank Dana and Nicole for the amazing hair and make-up for my bridesmaids, my mom, and I! I was so happy with the way everything turned out. They were extremely responsive via email, and very flexible with scheduling trials and my indecisiveness about what I wanted for my hairstyle! Dana invited me for a second trial to try out more styles. They scheduled the whole morning of the wedding perfectly - we were ready with plenty of time for photos. And they were great to hang out with that morning!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dana & Nicole were amazing. They made each of my bridesmaids look so beautiful. My daughter was over the moon. They both were so accommodating. I could not of been happier..

Profile Picture deb, 6/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding on June 11th. Nicole and Dana were absolutely amazing! The hair and makeup were so beautiful and I felt gorgeous. They were also professional and extremely friendly and easy to talk to. I HIGHLY recommend them!

Profile Picture Gina, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dana is amazing! Everyone of the girls in my wedding party, including myself, loved their hair! She was able to make whatever vision come to life and did it in a timely manner! The best!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/3/17, 1 Review