The Bright Building Reviews

28 | Provo, UT

28 Reviews for The Bright Building

28 The Bright Building Reviews

Brianna · Married on 08/01/2018

The Bright Building was the best price and best quality out of all the venues I searched! They were very responsive when I had questions! I loved my special day here!

Katrina · Married on 05/25/2018

I thought Olivia was so professional and easy to work with. She met us at the venue several times to take a look and later when we were planning the layout. The day of the reception went very smoothly. Overall I would definitely recommend this venue.

Kayla · Married on 05/19/2018

This was the most beautiful venue I saw, with a great price on it. I loved that it was for the full day and how functional it was for my needs

Tyler · Married on 03/30/2018

We highly recommend booking the bright building. The staff was very quick at responding to our needs and were very professional. The venue was very clean and open to move items around. Overall a great experience!

The Bright Building 1
    The Bright Building 8
    The Bright Building 9
    The Bright Building 10

Jessica · Married on 03/15/2018

The Bright Building was an amazing venue! It was affordable and beautiful. Olivia was so easy to work with. She was very flexible and quick to respond! We had an issue with the projector the night of the reception, but they were very responsive and sent someone over to fix it. It was all resolved in a timely fashion. I would recommend this space to anyone!

Emily · Married on 12/23/2017

I'm so glad we had our reception here. The staff was responsive and helpful and answered all our questions well. The space was large and we had plenty of tables and chairs. It was beautiful and magical and I'd rent this space again in a heart beat. I also loved that they provided a scissor lift so we could put up our own lights and decorations.

Gavin · Married on 11/09/2017

It was a great space. Great service.

Ellison · Married on 10/10/2017

We loved that the space was so open and we got to really make it ours and match our style. Plus, they were super easy to work with and even offered helpful tips and advice for decorating and planning!

Jocelyn · Married on 09/09/2017

Great event space, everything was perfect for our caters and decorating crew!

Haley · Married on 09/02/2017

We absolutely loved having our wedding at the Bright Building! We really were looking for a big open space with a rustic/industrial feel and we sure found it there! They were so willing to answer every question we had and were so flexible about whatever we were wanting to bring in. We ended up having J Dawgs and a super simple reception but it was perfect for it!

Haley · Married on 05/27/2017

Working with The Bright Building and their team was a dream. Zoe was extremely responsive and and so easy to work with. She made the entire experience from start to finish as simple as possible. The building was beautiful and perfect to create my dream wedding. The chairs, tables, AV, garage doors, etc. were extremely user friendly and made for a seamless event. Thanks for everything!

Millie · Married on 05/12/2017

I booked The Bright Building before it was completely finished in hopes it would be ready and look good. It exceeded all expectations!! From the ceremony to luncheon to the reception the venue was PERFECT! I couldn't have booked a better place!!! The owners are wonderful and we're willing to help with any questions or requests we had!!! So so in love with this place!

Savannah · Married on 05/11/2017

Zoe was very responsive and was very helpful with questions that I had. She let us come to the building during the beginning stages of renovation and was very reassuring that it would be done on time and helped us to visualize how it would look! The night turned out great!

The Bright Building 11
    The Bright Building 18
    The Bright Building 19
    The Bright Building 20

Kristina · Married on 06/27/2015

I had a great time planning my event at The Bright Building. It was quick and easy. They helped me with my electrical needs, provided necessary accommodations like tables and chairs, etc. The event turned out to be a success!

Sarah · event on: 04/11/2018

Incredible service. Beautiful venue. Would recommend to anyone!!

John · Married on 01/04/2018

Very friendly, many extra options for the studio, and the on site staff were wonderful to work with

Ciara · Married on 10/13/2017

We loved The Bright Building! This venue allowed our personal styles to show at a great price! Highly recommend

The Bright Building 21
    The Bright Building 22
    The Bright Building 23
    The Bright Building 24

Clem · Married on 05/12/2017

Catered a wedding last week and loved it!
    The airy feeling was great. Since it just opened, the kitchen was a little bare, but I know the owners will be getting this kitchen up to par very soon.

Jaiden · Married on 06/15/2018

3.5

We LOVED The Bright Building! We received so many compliments on how cute the venue was. The management was also very helpful and answered all the questions we had. I was so happy with how our wedding reception turned out!

Ryan · Married on 01/19/2018

Okay, this place is a gem. There are so many wedding venues out there and this one gave my fiancé and I everything that we wanted. The service was fantastic. They were well put together. The price was just right especially for the quality of service and the opportunities that were offered to us. The building is a rustic look and a perfect canvas for my graphic designer fiancé. The wood insight the building is beautiful. Don't let the rustic look fool you though they have a top notch surround system for sound, DJ options, and a huge projector screen for your wedding video or slideshow if that's what you want. This place would shine in the summer seeing that it could have a garage door open and give a more open feel to your reception and it's wonderful in the winter because of a great heating system. Now most places have some or all of these things, but what I think makes this place different is that you'll never have a wedding look like it again. This place is a beautifully kept canvas. If you have a creative spirit and would rather spend your money on your decorations and other customizable things instead of a building - go here! This place is for the creative, the fun, the exciting, and the unique receptions that will rock the night! Thanks Bright Building. Your service is appreciated.

Mariah · Married on 11/16/2017

This venue was exactly what we wanted! Big, open space, industrial and all at a very affordable price. They were great to work with and were able to accommodate all our needs. We had food, performances, dancing, mariachi band, fire knife dancers and The Bright Building was more than willing to let us do all of that and more. It was the perfect place for a Polynesian and Latin wedding!

The Bright Building 25
    The Bright Building 30
    The Bright Building 31
    The Bright Building 32

Jennifer · Married on 07/22/2017

We’d loved having our reception at The Bright Building! The outside looked a little rough, but everyone was so impressed once they got inside! It also was VERY hot the whole reception (our wedding was in July). Hopefully they can get a few of those quirks handled, but other than those it was a great location and it was so spacious!

Madison · Married on 06/24/2017

3.0

The Bright Building was super flexible with us and our dreams for our wedding reception! We met 3 or 4 times at the building with the owner to go over dimensions and plans. The owners are super nice and accommodating. The Bright Building ended up being everything that we needed and wanted in a wedding reception venue. We happened to have our reception while the building was still under construction, but everything still turned out great! We loved the industrial feel.

The Bright Building 33
    The Bright Building 40
    The Bright Building 41
    The Bright Building 42

Nicole · Married on 12/16/2017

Loved this venue! Great price and the exact style I wanted. I was able to design the whole reception as I wanted! Perfect for my wedding.

The Bright Building 43
    The Bright Building 44
    The Bright Building 45
    The Bright Building 46

Jane · Married on 05/18/2018

Great and affordable location for your dream urban wedding! The Bright Building was the ideal place for our wedding reception! The is very accessible and has all the table and chairs needed. Management is also very responsive and more than happy to help with any questions.

The Bright Building 47