The Bridges Golf Club Reviews

The Bridges Golf Club 3
The Bridges Golf Club 4
The Bridges Golf Club 5

Katarina · Married on 02/21/2014

We had a great wedding over all! People loved the food they served for us :) thanks Bridges Golf Club

Sent on 06/04/2014

Gardenia · Married on 01/20/2018

I loved everything about the Bridges! They made my wedding day go by smoothly without having to worry about anything!. The staff is great!,Colby, my wedding day coordinator was amazing!!..they respond to the emails promptly and make them selves available for you! I highly recommend!
    PS: The food is delicious!..I received very positive reviews from all my guests.

Sent on 02/09/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/04/2009

3.0

Excellent food!
    Excellent beverages!
    Excellent set up!
    Excellent service!
    Excellent location and price!
    Excellent wedding photo shot location!

Becareful of wedding guests getting your wedding coordinator drunk! This can result in your venue being delayed! Don't let your guests force wedding coordinators to drink! It's not the coordinators fault but it is, cause she's on the clock, but trying to make sure everyone is happy.

Sent on 09/23/2009

Marissa · Married on 04/24/2010

We just recently had our wedding ceremony and reception at Bridges and absolutely loved this venue! Our guests did also, as we had so many compliments! The staff, specifically Alicia and Jackie were so helpful in the planning process. I would definitely recommend this wedding venue!

Sent on 04/27/2010

J · Married on 08/24/2016

3.5

The Bridges is beautiful and they helped make our wedding wonderful! They were flexible and willing to do what it took to make our day wonderful. I would highly recommend them.

Some issues we had were the amount of set up time allowed for a Sunday wedding, the size of the Clubhouse space (the dividing doors presented some challenges for table layout and visibility for all of the guests), and we were quoted prices from the last year because that is when we started planning. Bridges didn't' provide an updated quote for the current year.

All in all, it was a good experience.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Stephanie · Married on 03/26/2011

3.0

Alicia is FANTASTIC! I love every minute working with her. Shes very responsive via phone and email and was pleasant and accomodating all the time. She was deiniftely one of the main reasons we chose this venue and she didnt disappoint. Alan, the catering director, is great and was willing to accomodate for food as best he could. They also provide decent discounts, especially for off-season weddings.

The venue itself is beautiful and open. The garden pavillion for the reception has high vaulted ceilings, a beautiful walkway ramp that provided that "wow" factor of the room, and floor to ceiling windows across the back wall that provides a beautiful panoramic view of the course and San Ramon. We planned our ceremony outside and our cocktail and reception indoors. Unfortunately, due to weather, we promptly moved our ceremony indoors. The team was prompt and kept me stress free. They even gave me until noon the day OF the wedding to decide if we wanted to move the ceremony indoors or keep it outside... no hassle, no stress, just "whenever you decide". The day was overcast but the venue itself is green and lush and made for fantastic pictures.

My only problem was with our wedding-day coordinators. I felt as though I was chasing them half the night, trying to figure out when things were supposed to happen. I thought it was the other way around. At some points during the night when I needed to talk to them, they were nowhere to be found. (i think it's because one was a trainee).

Overall, the veue is fantastic, Alicia is wonderful, and their staff is accomodating but a bit out of touch. I would highly recommend Bridges nonetheless

Sent on 04/07/2011

Debi · Married on 12/31/2007

3.8
      3.5

Bridges is a gorgeous location to get married. They were very flexible with the decor I wanted to bring in and the hours of our setup and teardown. The food was good.

Sent on 11/13/2008