The Bridges Golf Club Reviews

The Bridges Golf Club 4
The Bridges Golf Club 5

Marissa Silver · Getting married on 01/04/2020

The Bridges has it all!

The Bridges had everything we wanted in a venue, and more! From the moment we drove through the tree lined path and pulled up to the stunning Spanish style venue, we knew it was something special. We wanted a venue that was beautiful enough on its own to not need many decorations, and every space we used checked that box.

Besides the beauty, the benefits of having a wedding at a golf course are many - with knowledgable and professional catering and staff all on-site. Everyone we worked with made the planning process easy as well as the day of the event. We always knew we were in good hands!

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Deaddorothy

Rachael · Married on 06/09/2019

Spectacular

The Bridges staff were phenomenal. All of my guests raved about how delicious the food was and how gorgeous the venue is. They made sure every moment was spectacular. The quality we received for the price is outstanding. I can not thank the staff enough for such an amazing day! They were on top of their game and were very accommodating to all of our requests.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Cherry Stewart · Married on 03/22/2019

Dream wedding

The Bridges was the best venue for my wedding! The staff were super professional, knowledgeable, organized, efficient, and all around helpful throughout the wedding planning process and the day of the wedding. I could not be happier with how well everything panned out and would definitely recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 02/22/2019

The perfect venue! You must checkout this place!

Working with Bridges was painless, they handled everything! They were so organized and would reach out with any information/documents they needed filled out for the big day. For the rehearsal ceremony and day of, I was provided a coordinator. She ran everything for me! I didn't have to worry about food, set up, room lighting, timelines etc. I also found the pricing to be very competitive, and you are getting so much more for your money compared to other venues. It was nice having my tables, linens, chairs, coordinator etc. all come from Bridges so I didn't have to hire other vendors and saved money! I highly recommend the Bridges Golf Club to all my friends and family to host any type of event!

Sent on 03/09/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Mclin · Married on 01/19/2019

Great place to get married!

The Bridges Golf Club was an amazing place to get married. From the onset they were very easy to work with, extremely responsive (often I got replies within minutes of my emails), and the wedding ended up being a dream. Everything leading up to the wedding was really well-planned and Celena was in constant communication to make sure that we had everything taken care of leading up to our big day. We enjoyed the food tasting, and working out all of our details. We were very at ease knowing The Bridges had everything taken care of.

On the day of our wedding, everything was great. Everything was set up to do a flip of the fireplace room since we had the ceremony and reception in the same room. Also, they left a plate of hors d’oeuvres and glasses of champagne in the bridal room for us to enjoy immediately after the ceremony before taking photos. They even put our gifts in a safe place during the reception and had all of our toasting flutes, cake knives, and personal things packed up and ready to go for us at the end of the night. It made the whole night effortless for us.

We are so happy we had our wedding at The Bridges, and the day after wished we could have done it all over again the exact same as the day before since we had so much fun!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Pickett · Married on 10/26/2018

Best Day Ever!

The staff the The Bridges Golf Club is absolutely amazing. They answered every little question I had during the planning process and ensured everything went smoothly in the day of. The food was great, and the atmosphere was amazing. We had the best day ever thanks to bridges!

Sent on 02/03/2019
    The Bridges Golf Club 6
    The Bridges Golf Club 7
    The Bridges Golf Club 8
    The Bridges Golf Club 9
  • Alejandra

Alejandra · Married on 09/28/2018

Helpful Staff

I am so happy I booked this venue. The entire staff was super helpful since the very beginning. Celena & Sandy were amazing to work with and they responded right away with whatever questions we had. On the day of the rehearsal I was introduced to Colby who would be our coordinator for the day and she was absolutely amazing. Our photographer failed to show up on time and my husband said Colby was calling all the photographer she knew since we were not sure if she would be showing up at all for our event. When our photographer did arrive, she took us away from our cocktail hour which is something we were supposed to have enjoyed had she been there on time, and Colby was nice enough to give us 15 extra minutes so that my husband and I could say our hello's and enjoy it with our family and friends. Silvia was also great making sure we were good with our food and were constantly refilled with our wine. Everyone was amazing and all I heard all night was how we had the best wedding ever and it had to do with entire staff at Bridges for making the wedding look flawless!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Molly · Married on 08/10/2018

We had our wedding at The Bridges Golf Club this August 2018. Both my husband and I were so happy with how the day went and how much our guests enjoyed our wedding and the venue. The venue is really beautiful!

We had over 200 guests and Bridges was able to accommodate our wedding size and have everything run smoothly. We had less than 6 months to plan everything, but with Sandy and Celena’s help and recommendations, we were able to complete all the details easily.

Many of our guests expressed how great the food was at the reception (prime rib and chicken), including the appetizers and wine that was served. The day of coordinator, Colby, was so great! She made sure we stayed on schedule and she worked well with our photographer and DJ.

I am so happy we chose The Bridges Golf Club for our big day! All our guests had a great time and that was really important to us. It was truly beautiful, fun and stress free!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Cindy · Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I got married at The Bridges Golf Club in July 2018. When we were inquiring back in September 2017, they only had two more Saturdays in the summer months still open! We luckily were able to snag one of the last ones, and we could very clearly tell why this is such a popular place. What really sold me on this venue is the reception area. Absolutely beautiful space! I really loved that there were many different spaces, like the infamous tunnel, where the photographer could get some cool shots. Sandy and Celena were very responsive during the whole process, responding to my (many) emails promptly and were very detail-oriented. They were so helpful with the planning process and made it very stress free. The day-of-coordinator, Colby, was amazing as well! She made sure that we stayed on schedule- and worked so nicely with my vendors. The event staff was all very friendly as well, with Jaime making sure that my husband and I were always well taken care of. Thank you Bridges staff for making my wedding my dream wedding!

Sent on 08/13/2018

alan · Married on 11/11/2017

My wife and I got married at The Bridges Golf Club in November 2017 and the wedding was perfect as it went beyond what we could have imagined it to be. It was definitely one of the best day of our lives. We were lucky that the original couple who placed a tentative hold for the same day as us decided to not go with the booking. First of all, we would like to thank Sandy and Celena, our main venue contacts at Bridges. They were very helpful with everything from the initial tour of the venue to the thousands of questions we had during our planning phase to the last minute changes during the week of our wedding. As someone who values prompt responses, both of them were very very good about it. They were one of the reasons that made our big day so amazing and unforgettable. We were very grateful that they were on our side throughout the entire planning process. Secondly, the venue provides an event captain who is acts as the main organizer of the venue for the day-of tasks from setting up to serving meals to cleaning up. Before our wedding, we had witnessed a few bad experiences with our friends' venue's day-of coordinators, which led us to hire our own day-of coordinator. However, Colby was unbelievable as she was very detailed oriented and was on top of everything to help make sure our night went smoothly with the help of our day-of coordinators. The Bridges Golf Club has a great staff and provides exceptional customer service. In addition to the service, the venue is beautiful with awesome views. Fortunately, the weather on the day of our wedding worked out very well so we were able to have our ceremony at the Garden Terrace (outdoor site). We opted with the food and drinks from Bridges and it did not disappoint. We totally recommend this venue to any couple looking for a wedding venue as it will more than likely exceed their expectations.

Sent on 02/06/2018
    The Bridges Golf Club 10

Sees · Married on 08/31/2017

Best.Decision.Ever.

To start, the venue is absolutely gorgeous and it definitely has that "wow" factor. You will experience it as you drive toward the golf course along Bollinger Canyon Rd.

Sandy and Celena were awesome to work with. They were quick with answering all of our questions (we had a lot of questions). Colby, the day of coordinator, did a fantastic job on the day of the rehearsal and also on the day of the wedding.

There were also tons of locations for photos and videos (so many Instagram and SnapChat opportunities =) )

As for the food & drinks...our guests absolutely loved everything! Service was quick. Trays of h'orderves started rolling out as soon as the ceremony ended. Entrees were also brought out on a timely manner.

Our guests and us had a great time at The Bridges. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/05/2017

The Bridges Golf Club was a beautiful and magical place to get married. Sandy and Celena were very wonderful to work with and virtually made our planning process stress-free. Everyone was very professional, quick to respond when we had questions, guided us with what needed to be done, and they had outstanding customer service. The views were gorgeous and the weather was beautiful - just perfect for our day. I definitely recommend this venue if you are looking for a place to get married!! =)

Sent on 06/19/2017

Roz · Married on 08/04/2017

We got married at Bridges in August of 2017 and worked closely with Sandy and Celena to make it happen. From start to finish, they were both kind, positive and so patient with my family and me. They were both very responsive whenever I had questions or concerns and were always willing to work with me. Before we picked Bridges, I met with many other Bay Area venues but no venue came close to Bridges with regards to value for our money - you get SO MUCH when you choose Bridges (here's just a few):
    1. The venue is beautiful - diverse indoor and outdoor areas for photos, guest mingling and amazing views during the ceremony and reception. We had our ceremony outdoors, overlooking the canyon and our reception in the elegant Garden Pavilion.
    2. The staff is so friendly and helpful. Colby was our day-of-coordinator and she was great: easy to work with, strong knowledge of the venue, organized and kept us on track. Having a great team at the venue ended up being one of the most important pieces to planning our wedding and we are so, so grateful for this!!
    3. The food was AMAZING - our guests continue to comment on how much they enjoyed the food. Dinner was just as delicious as our food tasting meeting and although we didn't try the appetizers beforehand, they were also a huge hit at our wedding.

I highly recommend this place to anyone who looking for a Bay Area wedding venue- trust me, Bridges will take care of you and you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Julie · Married on 07/21/2017

One of the best decisions I've ever made was selecting The Bridges as my wedding venue. I got married at the Bridges on 7/21/17, and it was without a doubt the most perfect day I could have ever imagined. From the moment I toured the Bridges (the grass terrace where the ceremonies take place, and the garden pavilion where the reception takes place) I completely fell in love. I had researched about 30 venues online, saw about 6 in person, and once I saw The Bridges, I knew it was the one. It was everything I wanted in a venue - a pretty view for the ceremony, and an open space for the reception.

From the first interaction I had with Sandy and her team, I was blown away by their kindness, understanding, and responsiveness. Being in the event industry myself, I know how hard it is to keep up with all of the big and little details, e-mails, dates, etc. The way that Sandy and Celena worked made it seem like my wedding was the only big event they had to work on. Being a bride, there's nothing more you can ask for.

Colby was an AWESOME day-of planner, and we will never forget our tasting with sweet Sylvia. The food was amazing (all of the guests LOVED their meals). I used Peters Photography, Denon & Doyle, and Pleasanton Rentals which are all preferred vendors - they were all great to work with as well! Sweet Events Bay Area did our dessert table/candy bar, and Traveling Tiger was our videographer - they were both amazing as well! I really do not have one thing to complain about. All brides should definitely look into having their wedding here.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Jasmine · Married on 06/03/2017

My husband (believe it or not) fell in love with the Bridges the very first time we visited. It was probably as close as love at first sight as you can get. It's beautiful. Sandy and her team are responsive, professional, and dependable throughout the whole process. The venue is beautiful and can hold large weddings, which is what we were looking for. We actually visited 14 venues and nothing compared to the Bridges, especially the value. If we could get married again, we would pick them again. Definitely do yourself a favor and visit the venue.

Sent on 09/02/2017

Emily · Married on 01/29/2017

Bridges was an incredible venue to host our wedding. We were looking for a place that had indoor and outdoor ceremony options because we got married in January. Even in California, that's risky! We LOVED their ceremony room, and the fact that we could rent out the whole venue so that our party would be the only one there. They were incredibly helpful, especially given that we were planning our wedding from New York. Would highly recommend them - the views were gorgeous, the staff was professional and we got a TON of compliments from our guests!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Adrienne · Married on 12/11/2016

Our wedding day was amazing and we can gladly say that The Bridges Golf Club played a huge role in that! This was the first and only venue we visited in person when deciding where to have our big day. During our first visit, we loved the cozy atmosphere and the spacious buildings as well as the outdoor pathways that complimented the golf course. The lights hanging on the trees were an added plus - especially for our winter wedding. We had our ceremony in the Clubhouse/Fireside Room and our reception in the Garden Pavilion. Both are beautiful buildings and were also decorated with Christmas decor!

During the months leading up to our big day, we communicated frequently with Sandy and Celena who were extremely helpful and answered our numerous questions in detail in a very timely manner. We are very grateful for the clear communication! We also appreciated Colby, our day-of event captain, who made sure we knew what to do during the rehearsal, made sure the ceremony went smoothly, and ensured that our reception area was ready to go.

Also, the food was delicious! We had prime rib, chicken florentine, and spinach cheese ravioli. The majority of our guests got prime rib and many told us after the wedding that they enjoyed every bit of their dinner! We loved our prime rib with mashed potatoes and we can actually say we ate a lot of food on our wedding day! We also had a baked potato bar which was one of the "must-haves" on our list. We highly recommend The Bridges Golf Club!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Karen · Married on 11/25/2016

Wow, wow, wow! That is all I have to say! My husband and I got married at The Bridges Golf Club this past weekend on the day after Thanksgiving. The wedding was nothing short of magical! After searching and touring over 20 different venues, we decided to go with the Bridges because they had all the elements that were were looking for. Their prices were reasonable, the space was beautiful, and it was very convenient for our guests.

We booked them over a year and a half in advance. They are quite the popular wedding venue. We had our wedding on a Friday because they threw in a lot of extra perks for Friday or Sunday weddings. Not only were the meals discounted, but they also threw in gold chargers and chivari chairs. Most other venues were charging extra fees to rent those items (~$7 per chair). We decided to do the venue buyout, which meant that we did our ceremony outside on the Garden Terrace, our cocktail hour in the Clubhouse, and the reception in the Garden Pavilion.

Sandy and her team were extremely helpful throughout the entire planning process. I must have emailed Sandy once a day in the month leading up to the wedding. She usually responded the next day and answered all of my questions. On the day of the wedding, their banquet manager Silvia was there to ensure everything went smoothly. She was in constant communication with our day of coordinator and she helped orchestrate all the behind the scenes tasks. Our wedding week said it was going to rain on our wedding day and Silvia eased my fears by saying that they can always make a switch to the inside Fireside room if it did start to rain that day. Fortunately, the weather ended up being perfect and we were able to have our outside ceremony. At the end of the night, my husband and I gave her a big hug as she wished us congratulations. Overall, I would highly recommend The Bridges Golf Club to anyone because they really can make your dream wedding come true!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/08/2016

Outstanding amazing wedding venue!! We're so happy we went with The Bridges. Everything was perfect! We loved the venue the first day we took a look and talked to the staff. We planned for one year out and the dates were already competitive!

We had our ceremony on the outdoor lawn, cocktail hour in the clubhouse and balcony space, and reception inside the large banquet hall (we did a venue buy-out). With 190 guests, it was worth it to rent the entire place! This gave us lots of space and freedom to move around and enjoy the venue. Initially we had almost chose another venue due to a better date, but so glad we didn't and stayed with The Bridges because they were the most perfect choice!

The food was so good! During the food tasting, we made some notes and suggestions to alter the dishes to our liking such as less salt or more or less flavor here and there, and on the day of, they really took note of our preferences because the food came out exactly how we wanted, AND still warm from the kitchen. That's impressive.

The staff is truly amazing and sincere. They go out of their way to make things happen and pay close attention to every detail. Even when you're out of ideas, they are quick to suggest something for you or mention best practices.

Sent on 03/26/2017
  • Scott

Scott · Married on 10/06/2016

The Bridges Golf Club is truly a beautiful and magical venue for anyone, they offer a gorgeous outdoor ceremony area that's surrounded by rich white roses, it over looks their meticulously maintained greens and is honestly a peaceful and majestic place in general, especially so at dusk.

They have two options for you to host your wedding reception in, my wife fell in love with the first option right away, we actually reserved the cozy fireplace room for our wedding day 11/6/2016. The Fireplace Room is typically used to host weddings and or smaller events of around a 100 guests or less, unfortunately after adding an additional two tables to our seating chart it wasn't an option since we would've been crammed so we had no choice but to go with Option two, which was my favorite anyway hehe and boy were we glad that everything happened the way it did because we were blown away! Even though we had some reservations regarding the size of our party, Sandy assured us it would be fine so we trusted her judgement/expertise and ended up spacing the tables out, added a white couch, some tall boy tables to fill in empty spaces which worked perfectly because it provided extra places for our guests to mingle during the reception. The Grand Pavilion is a large hall with tall windows which allow lots of natural light during the day and at dusk, its over looking the vibrant greens and let me be the first to tell you how stunning this place looks decorated and after adding some up-lighting, we couldn't have dreamt of a more picture perfect wedding!

The entire staff at The Bridges is on top of their game and are highly professional, and oh is their food sooo good!! We loved everything and everyone, so much so that we celebrated our first anniversary at The Bridges. We cannot thank them enough for setting the bar so high and always going above and beyond, Cannot recommend them enough and it doesn't matter who you work with because they're all so pleasant to work with! Cheers

Sent on 12/14/2017
  • User4971985 · 2+ years ago

Sandy and Colby where amazing in making our wedding special. They were very helpful in answering all of our questions and made sure our plans were executed. The entire staff at our wedding were very friendly to us and our guests. I am beyond happy with how smooth everything was. They made me feel stress free. I would recommend The Bridges Golf Club to any bride and groom. Thank you for making our day beautiful.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/10/2016

From the moment we toured The Bridges, we instantly knew this was our wedding venue. It was the only one we looked at in person but the views were amazing, the staff (especially Sandy) was amazing and the prices were VERY reasonable for the Bay Area especially when you look at everything that is included. I probably emailed Sandy a million times with questions concerns etc and she ALWAYS answered immediately. I never felt pressured to upgrade to anything and I always felt confident that all my ideas and planning were going to be executed to the T. At the rehearsal I met my Day of Event Captain (which comes with your package for FREE), Colby, and she was amazing. She helped with things beyond her scope and dealt with all the family drama etc. I couldn't have asked for a better venue and all our guests were amazed with the views, the rooms, the food, etc. The only recommendation I have for brides/grooms looking or even considering this place, BOOK ASAP. We went in December 2014 and they were completely sold out for all Saturdays in 2015 except Halloween and Christmas time so we had a 22 month engagement. **a side note** Jerry Rice is a member at this club and is often there on Saturdays and will take pictures with the bride and groom! Made our day even more magical!!!!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Kelly · Married on 08/13/2016

My husband and I recently got married at the Bridges and we are so happy we did! Everything was fabulous and the staff is incredibly easy to work with. The venue is also beautiful and can accommodate a large party. Whenever I emailed Sandy she would respond within the day (usually an hour) and was always so friendly. The cost is well worth it for the service that you receive. The day before we brought things to be set up and then picked them up the day after the wedding. Colby was there for our rehearsal and day of and was so knowledgeable and easy to work with. The whole experience was so easy and I was really able to enjoy the process. I would choose the Bridges over and over again for my wedding day!!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Brittany · Married on 08/05/2016

My husband and I got married at the Bridges Golf Club and could not be more happy with our decision! We had our ceremony on the Garden Terrace, cocktail hour in the Clubhouse and our reception in the Garden Pavilion. The entire wedding was beautiful!

Sandy and her whole team are AMAZING to work with! They were more than helpful throughout the entire process. I had lots of questions about the big day, and they always responded in a timely manner, and were so helpful to me! I was able to meet with Sandy and go over all of the small details which made me feel so much more comfortable through this whole planning process.

The food was delicious! The appetizers were delicious! (My favorite being the chicken cordon bleu croquettes.) We had a plated dinner with the guests option of prime rib, chicken florentine, or spinach and cheese raviolis. I received many compliments on how good the dinner was! The portions were a great size and well presented. I could not be happier with how well the food turned out!

The venue has a great list of preferred vendors that we used for a couple of our vendors. They were all amazing as well. I would highly recommend The Bridges Golf Club for anyone planning a wedding and searching for a beautiful venue!

Sent on 09/05/2016