The Bride's Shoppe Reviews

7 Reviews for The Bride's Shoppe

• Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Wonderful Experience!

I had been to 6 other shops looking for THE DRESS. There is nothing wrong with any of the other places I visited, just didn't have the dress that made me go "wow," however, I was starting to lose hope. Thinking there just wasn't a dress for me out there and I would have to settle on something I didn't love. I walked into the store alone and the girls took me under their wing and put up with my persistent 'no's. They listened to what I liked and didn't like about each dress and continued to bring out, "just one more." As it would be, the dress that gave me goosebumps was not at all the fit I had been looking at originally, but man do I love it! Their patience and professionalism made the experience so much easier. She took lots of pictures in order to share with my Mom and bridesmaids and they were so good about everything. I'm so grateful!

Sent on 01/16/2020

The Bride's Shoppe's reply:

Jessica, we are so happy you found your dream dress! Melissa loved working with you and she was raving about how gorgeous you look! Thank you for your kind words...it means the world to us!
  • crescendogal

Rita · Married on 07/23/2016

FABULOUS!!! Not only did Michelle and team help me to find the perfect gown, but they also helped me choose two gorgeous formal cruise gowns. This is THE place to go in Montana!!! We were also able to get all our men's needs met and bridesmaids. I can't say enough good things!!!

Sent on 07/30/2016

The Bride's Shoppe's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Rita! You were beyond gorgeous on your wedding day, and we are so happy for you and Dan! Rock those cruise dresses, girl...we know you will!

Jodi · event on: 03/22/2015

My daughter and I did not intend on buying her prom dress at this time but she tried on the Tony Bowl'S dress and looked amazing so we put it on layaway for the spring. Everyone in the store were helpful and professional
    (not 100% sure of the date of prom yet)

Sent on 09/18/2014

The Bride's Shoppe's reply:

She looked AMAZING in that Tony Bowls dress! It was pleasure working with both of you, and we can't wait to see her pictures after prom!

My daughter in law found her dress here and the service was wonderful. Carla was the perfect consultant for helping find the "perfect" dress and also helping with all of the details. Our experience was very positive.

Sent on 11/26/2014
  • Cassidie

Cassidie · Married on 09/02/2017

4.2
      3.5

While I ended up buying my gown from another boutique, I still wanted to comment on the Bride's Shoppe. Carla was exceptionally helpful, and very respectful of my budget. She was a huge help in the dressing room and didn't pressure me to feel any certain way about the dresses I tried. I will say the atmosphere of the store wasn't the best. While it was neat, clean, and professional it was also poorly lit in the viewing area (no windows, all fluorescent lights). I rated the value 3.5 only because I did not make my purchase here, but it was a wonderful experience.

Sent on 10/10/2016

The Bride's Shoppe's reply:

Thank you for your review, Cassidie. We agree with your comments about the lighting in our bridal salon and are happy to report that new LED lights and a chandelier are coming soon! While we are sad that you didn't purchase your wedding gown from us, we're glad you found your dream dress. Please keep us in mind for your accessories...we'd love to work with you again!

I found my gown at a shop in Salt Lake City and discovered my local bridal shop carried the brand. I ordered it through them and everything went very well. The team at the Bride's Shoppe was very professional and accommodating. I made an appointment at the last minute since I was coming from out of town and they were great to work with. I feel that the price I paid for my gown was a standard industry price and not marked up.

Sent on 04/22/2014

Gretchen Wilson · Married on 07/27/2019

3.8
      3.0
      3.0

Beautiful dress, ruined by horrible alterations

I bought my wedding dress from them and loved it. They were very helpful in finding something I would love in my price range. I was not so happy with their alterations department, however. I felt rushed in each of my fitting appointments. The alterations completely changed the style of my dress, something that was not discussed with me prior to making them. On my wedding day I had eyelets break (I had not changed in size at all from my last fitting only a week prior to my wedding). For what we paid for alterations, I wish I would have gone elsewhere or spent more on a dress that just fit from the start. I would certainly recommend shopping there, but take it elsewhere to get alterations done!!!!

Sent on 09/22/2019